Personal Banker Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Banker. Experienced in retail and business banking with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry.
Skills : Customer Service, Bank Teller, MS Office Suite, Risk Management, Credit, Banking, Accounts Receivable And Accounts Payable.
- Relationship management with existing and new business customers to grow sales, revenue, and market sales.
- Acquires and/or expands and retains business, retail, private and wealth client relationships to generate revenue and deepen relationships. Handles the origination, financial analysis, negotiation and documentation of credit and non-credit products and services.
- Manages risk/return and drives quality for new and/or existing business, retail, private and wealth customers. Actively identifies and mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory and operational.
- Focuses on client opportunities by providing and recommending the business, retail and private products based on an understanding of the clients' needs and their financial well-being. Focuses on increasing client engagement and loyalty.
- Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships, such as community relationships, to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients and enhance the client experience. Focuses on bringing an entire bank to the client by presenting the full range of products and services. Leverages reporting and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
- Provide support to the relationship managers with anti-money laundering policies and other customers.
- Help the community, retail, business, private and wealth customers to commit to the highest ethical standards and maintaining their valued trust.
- Contact internal and external resources for assistance with phone and email responses and escalating if possible to other internal resources for final resolution.
- Give some FX and USD wire transfer customer service experience to regular retail, private and wealth customers.
Personal Banker/Teller Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Banker. Exceptional knowledge and experience in retail management, office operations, and sales support, both in training and implementation corporate-wide and customer facing. Superior computer skills that apply across a vast array of processes. Will always go above and beyond to achieve excellence in execution!.
Skills : Computer Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Merlin, Argo, Interact, Client Central, Bank Pro And SVP (Service Vision Platform).
- Providing an industry leading client service experience through assisting and supporting aspects of the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships.
- Utilizing resources to conduct effective consultative client conversations.
- Providing financial solutions that meet client needs such as deposit and credit and including all product and service lines.
- Referring to other lines of business partners for additional business growth opportunities.
- Partners include, but are not limited to a financial advisor, mortgage, trust, wealth, business banking, treasury services, and merchant services.
- Focusing on all client segments serviced through retail branch banking network and sources opportunities through.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
- Pursuing on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- A primary focus is assisting with client sales opportunities with additional activities related to service needs, based on the overall needs of the branch.
Personal Banker I Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Personal Banker. Dedicated professional, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Customer Service, Bank Teller, Supervisor, Quickview, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excellent Customer Relation, Client Order Follow Up Very Well Organized, Task-Oriented And Work Efficient.
- Answering any financial and banking queries related to my job description.
- Providing support to the di personal accounts corporate accounts if required.
- Assisting clients in their online banking, credit cards debit cards related inquiries, requests, and investigations.
- Helping new and existing clients open personal accounts, resolve issues related to online.
- Banking services, and navigate banks website; assisted corporate and small business.
- Troubleshooting issues over the phone for customers using firefox, internet explorer, chrome, and safari.
- Supporting customer service representatives by addressing customer inquiries by phone.
- Unlocking locked accounts and provided temporary passwords to provide access to online.
- Investigating and follow-up the client's transactions issues and complaints with other.
- Performing other duties assigned by the account officers, credit sales officer, COO.
- Reviewing daily and monthly reports; time deposit, inactive dormant accounts, and regulations.
- Assisting with the customer service corporate accounts related products and services.
Sales Banker Resume
Headline : An experienced Sales Banker with 6 years of experiences seeking a growth and positive working environment better suited for my career goals and success, thus, allowing me to use my skills, knowledge, and background to maximize productivity for the benefit my employer and career.
Skills : Finance, Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Duties, Management, Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, And Customer Service.
- Created member account profiles on the bank of the cascades online banking program.
- Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Advised clients on home equity, educational and personal loans and lines of credit.
- Compiled database of loan applicants credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local real estate agents.
- Submitted loan applications to the underwriter for verification and recommendations.
- Complied with regulatory requirements, including the bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, OFAC, USA patriot act, privacy act, and community reinvestment act.
- Maintained strict confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- Responsible for ensuring all business transactions and practices within my span of control comply with company regulations and code of conduct.
- Assessed clients financial situations to develop strategic financial planning solutions.
Personal Banker Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Banker is desiring a challenging position where my skills, knowledge and work experience can excel while acquiring new skills.
Skills : Credit Analysis, Banking, Management, Mortgage, Record Keeping, Senior Banker, Front Desk, Marriott Experience, Customer Service, Leadership Development, And Hud Loans.
- Building relationships with existing and prospective customers assisted them with their banking needs.
- Developing and maintains relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize opportunities and achieve performance objectives.
- Contacting customers by phone to follow up and ensure customer satisfaction, Build relationships, and inform them about a wide variety of financial services solutions to deepen the customer experience.
- Based on those needs, recommends and offers a full range of Wells Fargo.
- Retail banking deposit and credit products and services, and/or introduce the customer to other partners. Gains new customers through outreach (in-person and telephone) and partners with other team members to provide the best service.
- Participating in customer meetings and make direct inquiry for specific customer information based on prior research, experience, and knowledge (may require travel at times).
- Researches industry-specific information from outside sources, which may include the conversation with borrowers, industry publications, area libraries, references from other banks, credit agencies, as well as accessing information through the internet. Responsible for financial analysis of moderately complex loans/industries/customer.
- Preparing insightful and timely approval memorandums for presentation to appropriate lending and credit authorities.
- Reviewing new home equity loans to ensure proper documentation and all required signatures and verifies system information and interest rate are correct.
Personal Banker Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Banker. The ability to deliver focused service to customers in order to help them achieve their financial goals, including account management and general customer service as well as recommending products and services.
Skills : Customer Service, Bank Teller, Customer Relationship Management, Telephone, Business Analysis, Consumer Lending, Operations Management, Conflict Resolution, And Internal Controls.
- Demonstrating excellence in customer concerns and transactions; consecutively maintaining top box customer surveys.
- Mentoring and motivating team members daily by leading by example and exemplifying a positive attitude of integrity and genuine concern for our customers.
- Loan originator and point of contact for customers to effectively handle any financial concerns and ensure their financial success by positioning products by creating a need for customers and provide services to the customer.
- Consistently following up with customers in a timely manner while still managing my time effectively to ensure the success of myself and my store team while continuing to put integrity as a top priority.
- Working with partners and team members daily to find extraordinary financial solutions for customers while creating a pleasant environment.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to help enhance skills and sharpen professional qualities.
- Assisting small business customers with their financial needs and financial growth.
- Educating our community on the value of banking through Wells Fargo at work program and teach children to save.
Teller Supervisor / Personal Banker Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Banker. Effective, confident and persuasive communicator with strong interpersonal relations and sales skills. Clear focus on exceeding bank and personal sales goals.
Skills : DTC, Bear Stearns CICS Mainframe, Neovest, MORCOM, MORCOM Prime, Pershing Mainframe, Net Exchange Pro, Salesforce, Staff Front End, CIF, Cross-Sell Manager, RMP, MCD, And Morningstar. Operating Systems: Windows And MAC. Software: Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Safari, And Internet Applications.
- Identifying clients needs and refer business to our financial advisor and mortgage consultant to provide clients with various.
- Educating customers and prospects on the benefits of promotional banking products. Some examples are credit cards.
- Increasing business daily by reaching out to existing clients and local business prospects in the community through face-to-face meetings and extensive phone calls.
- Developing existing and new relationships while achieving high client retention.
- Conducting workshops and presentations HSBC products and company culture.
- Extensive outbound calls daily to maximize existing book of business focusing on cross-selling products and deepen.
- Consistently ranked in the top 25 percent of my peers in sales performance across the country in the last four.
- Quarters and ranked 5th in the country as a personal banker at the end of the second quarter in 2017.
Personal Banker Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience looking at obtaining a position within a successful company that will utilize my work experience and people skills in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Skills : Sales, Heloc And Heloan, Presentation, Customer Service, Team Building, And Teaching.
- Customer experience: follow customer experience roadmap and use tools appropriately.
- Put the customer first by ensuring all activities and behaviors are in support of Wells Fargo code of ethics, business conduct, sales integrity policy and the sales and service quality guidelines.
- Team member experience: partner with team members and internal partners to meet customers needs.
- Practice self-development through participating in one-on-one coaching. Participates in huddles, assess deploy and team meetings and delivers on commitments.
- Compiling with all policies, procedures, controls internal safeguards, key controls, dual controls and password security.
- Growth: builds customer relationships through consistent follow-up on commitments, satisfaction and by addressing financial needs.
- Asking questions and informs customer around options that meet their goals and introduce to partners when applicable.
- Proactive appointment setting activities by calling contact events and outbound leads.
Universal Banker I Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Banker is seeking to obtain a position in an organization where I can enhance and utilize my strong analytical skills and knowledge of the marketplace trends and practices.
Skills : Excellent Communication QuickBooks, Client Relations, CRM, Credit, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, And Excel.
- Handling entire clients journey in the branch from the time they enter until they leave, ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Cross-sell bank products: open personal and business accounts, safe deposits accounts and unsecured lending products.
- Creating a positive customer experience through effective lobby leadership.
- Maintaining contact with all customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing teller line in a high-volume, teller station cash balances, vault records and cash supplies.
- Training employees on daily operations and service, work with tellers to identify sale opportunities.
- Experience with bank reconciliation, OTE; debiting or crediting the general ledger, process ACH payments and wire transfers and transfer funds to or from clients accounts.
- Check and sign off on branch reports daily, prepare all documents for staff meetings.
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Banker. My career objective is to work for a company where greater opportunities for further growth and career advancement are available.
Skills : Customer Service, Bank Teller, Sales, Community Outreach, Employee Training, Human Resources, Hiring/termination, Policy Development, HR Policies & Procedures, And Employee Coaching.
- Aid customers in an opening, managing and optimizing their bank accounts and other products.
- Pursuing leads and potential customers to expand services and products offered.
- Providing advisory services for clients regarding available financial services.
- Referring clients to financial specialists in the event of specialized needs.
- Performing other administrative duties (such as data entry into in-house software).
- Knowledge of best practices and regulations revolving around personal banking.
- Working knowledge of ms office software; knowledge of banking software.