Personal Banker/Teller Resume
Summary : Personal Banker/Teller offering seven years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction and employee retention. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed company expectations. Strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity. To attain a position with a well-established organization that will lead to a secure future in the field of administration.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service, Sales And Marketing, Complex Problem Solving, Judgment And Decision Making, Administration And Management
- Cashing checks and paying out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receiving checks and cash for deposit, verifying amounts, and checking the accuracy of deposit slips.
- Entering customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Examining checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Counting currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the federal reserve bank.
- Receiving and counting daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Carrying out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
Diploma in Business
Personal Banker & Loan Officer Resume
Summary : Responsible, motivated, Personal Banker & Loan Officer with an accomplished track record of profitable practice success through 11 years of experience as a banking and office manager. A demonstrated history of maintaining a patient database, innovative techniques to achieve increased collections, production and enhanced customer service. Accustomed to handling confidential records in compliance with current HIPAA guidelines. Knowledge of current CDT codes to implement insurance claim reimbursement effectively. Negotiated and managed fee schedules and contracts for dentists and specialists. Implemented policies on patient financing.
Skills : Excel, Cash Handling, Stocking, Customer Service, Filing, Fax, Inventory, Training
- Focussing on the consultative sales process to proactively identify and meet the financial needs of customers or prospects.
- Maintaining focus on acquiring new customer accounts and/or deepening existing customer relationships through a variety of activities and consulting.
- Responsible for processing transactions as well as working as a member of the management staff.
- Consultative sales process and financial needs assessment to build a thorough customer profile and identify short and long term financial needs.
- Maintaining a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all business confidential.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of consumer and small business products/services and recommend appropriate solutions using value proposition, maintaining records, reports, and procedures.
- Utilizing marketing tools to proactively reach out to customers and set appointments for periodic financial reviews.
- Establishing close working relationships with assigned business partners (mortgage, business banking officers and investment executives), referring customers when appropriate to provide timely financial solutions.
Teller/Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Dynamic Teller/Personal Banker that works efficiently in a highly pressured work environment. Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills that will facilitate accounting support in a fast paced environment with potential for growth. To obtain a challenging position in banking in a growth-oriented reputable bank requiring expertize in handling customers, proven track record in driving direct profits for the organization and excellent client service skills.
Skills : Marketing, Finance, Sales, Interpersonal Communication, Numeracy, People, Analytical, Negotiation, Proficient In Mac And PC Platforms, Tech Savvy, Organization, Creativity, Teamwork, Keyboarding.
- Analyzed current customer relationships and proactively contacted customers with recommendations to assist them with achieving financial success.
- Developed and maintained relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities.
- Resolved difficult customer situations effectively while delivering professional customer service and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Managed customer products and services including; savings, checking, certificates, IRAs, loans, and lines.
- Performed analysis reconciliation for safe deposit boxes monthly and annual report.
- Responsible for approving customer override for large checks and cash transactions after performing the necessary due diligence.
- Assisted customers with reconciliation, made an adjustment to account balance and monthly bank statements.
- Updated customer information utilizing Wells Fargo's internal software system.
- Assisted with safe deposit boxes, opening accounts, ira, all credit products and responsible for the opening, closing and maintaining.
Bachelor's in Accounting
Senior Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Motivated Senior Personal Banker possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving problems and quickly processing transactions. To obtain a position for a successful, company or financial institution offering significant responsibility commensurate with my experience.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft Office, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Marketing, Branding
- Provided a high level of financial and administrative services to customers.
- Processed and managed customer accounts; opened, closed and performed account maintenance and all teller transactions.
- Collected and entered customer personal information into a database, updated information, and processed pertinent documentation.
- Scheduled appointments with customers for various administrative and financial inquiries, options, and actions such as auto loans, mortgage loans, home equity lines of credit, benefits, etc, advised customers on their enrollment and eligibility.
- Hold nationwide multi-state licensing system and registry (NMLS) license.
- Assisted and advised customers on using online and mobile banking systems.
- Performed work involving the collection, compilation and/or tracking of data and uses multiple software applications and electronic databases to enter, modify and retrieve sensitive information.
- Compliant with all BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and local bank procedures, policies, rules, and regulations.
Personal Banker I Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic Teller Supervisor / Personal Banker with in-depth knowledge of sales, account management, customer service, risk management, and training. Trained to be proficient in a high paced work environment with knowledge in multiple fields of employment. A personal Banker with an eight-year background in consumer financing, loan administration, and customer service. Articulate communicator and effective trainer skilled in achieving employee buy-in on established organizational goals. Respected manager and trusted professional who upholds the highest ethical standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Typing, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Recruiting And Interviewing, Quick Learner, Willing To Learn, Organization, Filing, Problem Solver
- Deepen existing relationships through profiling and uncovering additional needs.
- Evaluating the client's financial needs and recommend products to meet their needs.
- Processing and closing home equity loan, auto loan, credit cards, and personal loan applications.
- Opening and closing the branch safe registered to report to the branch manager, responsible for driving revenue through direct sales of personal accounts, loans, and lines of credit.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to assess their financial needs and growth opportunities.
- Providing clients with the tools, information, and benefits to assist them in attaining their financial goals.
- Contacting customer in face to face interactions as well as "cold" calling.
- Proficiency on the phone Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, etc. ) trained new tellers and personal bankers.
- Proficient in all policies and procedures required for every transaction.
BS in Business Management
Personal Banker / Business Banker Resume
Objective : Personal Banker / Business Banker offering a vast knowledge of banking regulations and compliance procedures. Dedicated to maintaining professionalism and integrity. Assistant manager focused on customer service, efficiency, and achievement. Goal-oriented multi-tasker who excels as a team leader. Driven finance and banking professional effective at maximizing customer service opportunities while exceeding individual performance goals. To secure a position in an organization that allows me to apply academic, leadership, administrative, and sales skills/experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, SoftPhone, Communication, Register, Customer Service. Cash Handling, Transactions.
- Assessed clients' financial situations to develop strategic financial planning solutions.
- Reconciled debit reports, margin reports, and trade settlement reports reaching in-house goals and objectives.
- Led and educated investment team on customer relationship management techniques.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, and checks.
- Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and atm cash and change orders.
- Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Identified and qualified customer needs, developed sales strategies and negotiated and closes profitable projects with an 85% success rate.
- Exceeded branch expectations and banking goals by teaming up with associates in closing potential leads.
- Developed strategies to grow the client base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective customers.
Personal Banker II Resume
Objective : A dynamic Personal Banker/Loan Admin with extensive experience providing personalized customer service. An outgoing individual seeking a challenging position that allows me to contribute my 2+ years of customer service, sales, office support, and computer skills. To obtain a challenging position where professional growth can be achieved by providing an opportunity to apply the hands-on knowledge I have gained through my education and past experience.
Skills : CRM Management, Banking & Financial Services, Purchasing & Retail Management, Complaint Handling & Resolution
- Processed deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day's operations.
- Received cash and checked for the deposit, verified amounts, and looked for check endorsements.
- Examined cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification.
- Entered transactions into the computer and issued customer receipts.
- Sold and prepared money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers' checks and certificates of deposit.
- Processed Western Union wires and cash advances. Cross-sold bank services and products.
- Provided bank services to a diverse customer base, including a large Spanish speaking population.
- Prepared correspondence on routine matters and handled cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Opened accounts and processed account transactions and account file maintenance changes.
Personal Banker I Resume
Summary : Bilingual Personal Banker I with over eleven years of finance experience and a 215 license. Proven success in a customer service based environment where customer experience is surveyed. Solid track record of upselling customers in order to sustain a top producing location, while working with partners to meet both lending and investing needs. To be part of an organization, to provide the best services utilizing leadership qualities and technical skills, coupled with full dedication and loyalty for the growth of the organization and self.
Skills : Customer Service Management, Retail Operations Management, Customer Satisfaction Enhancement, Front-End Supervision, Sales & Margin Improvement, Teambuilding & Training
- Opening new accounts and identifying new sales opportunities when assisting new and existing clients.
- Taking new loan applications and after they have been approved by the lender, preparing the loan documents and meet with the clients and close on the loan.
- Generated 267% of the banking center's annual integration goal within the first year as a personal banker.
- Responsible for completing currency transaction reports accurately and efficiently and ensuring holds are put on accounts correctly and as needed.
- Front-line contact for customers; assisted with questions before directing to the appropriate department.
- Identifying potential clients and soliciting business using advertising campaigns, mailing list, and personal contacts.
- Actively promoting all deposit products and services, development of calling lists and conducting call programs.
- Assisting with lending services and built relationships with new and existing clients to sustain high satisfaction ratings and retention.
Masters of Science
Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Licensed Personal Banker with 9 years of experience, possessing excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. Excels within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success. An effective manager that possess the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to produce at its highest potential. To obtain a challenging position that would utilize my strong leadership abilities, communication skills, analytical abilities, academic experience, and professional background, for growth and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Cost-Reduction Strategies, Order Fulfillment, Financial Products & Services
- Implementing customer worksheet to maximize cross-selling opportunities and deepening client relationships.
- Referring investment, mortgage, and insurance business to the appropriate sales specialist for sales fulfillment.
- Integrating service orientation into the overall sales process to drive client satisfaction.
- Responsibilities included: build existing relationships, while acquiring new business through the utilization of strong sales techniques, and expertise in banking products and services.
- Creating an open dialogue between all staff in the branch on how to identify referral opportunities and increase sales production.
- Communicating effectively with customers on the utilization of our wide array of services to help enhance their business and overall relationship.
- Conducting discussions with prospects to understand the background and identify needs, clearly communicating potential solutions.
- Making the customers lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Associate in HRM
Personal Banker/Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Personal Banker/Assistant Manager with a successful career in insurance, mortgage lending, investment sales, retail banking, business development, and administration. Excels at cultivating productive relationships with partners such as Business Bankers, Financial Advisors, and Mortgage Loan Officers by identifying qualified opportunities to ensure company goals are exceeded. Utilizes proactive approaches in community involvement, networking, and customer relationship management in order to maintain, expand and acquire client base.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Office Programs, Computer Work, Typing, Data Entry, Business Development, Customer Service, Sales Management, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning
- Provided remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit access, etc.
- Consistently top banker in the district for mortgage referrals developed an in-depth knowledge of retail and business products and services.
- Sold loans and deposit products to consumer and small business customers and prospects.
- Conducted outbound calls by using referral sources, walk-in sources, telephone, and in-person calls.
- Used all sales tools, including profiling customers' needs through the use of various technologies and sales tools to ensure a consistent and valued customer experience.
- Provided transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: accepted and processed deposits, withdrawals, and payments and handled other over the counter and mail transactions.
- Successfully completed banker and teller platform training assisted in the coaching and cross-training of other staff members in sales and operations as needed.
- Responsible for coaching and leading branch teller sales and referrals made a decision concerning proper overrides an exceptions outside of bank error managed portfolio clients relationships of branches highest net worth clients.