Officer In Charge Resume
Headline : Experienced in performance evaluation, training, organizational development, recruiting, employee relations, conflict management, and dealing with controversy. Have a solid history of producing results working in a high tempo environment while operating within the constraints of a limited budget. Have successfully managed multiple staffs ranging from 10 to 120, and deal effectively with customers, executives, and peers on a regular basis.
Skills : Management, Driver, Accounting, Security.
- Responsible for rotation assignments for all security posts during shift as well as prompt, effective management of written reports, morgue intakes.
- Directly responsible for unit readiness/ performance during real-world contingency and exercise scenarios.
- Scheduled and conducted prime readiness in base services training for 28 military.
- Planed and coordinated exercises for bases 26 member Search and Recovery.
- Trained and experienced security guardsknow what to do and why.
- Developed relevant training for mobilizing units to ensure are prepared for ever-changing combat challenges planned
- Supervised the logistical support for training of over 8,000 national guard and reserve soldiers.
High School In Business
Sr. Officer In Charge Resume
Summary : Security Guard equipped with an excellent memory and awareness of surrounding people, events and facilities. Exercises sound judgment during crisis and emergency situations. Received promotion for supervisor position within first year. CNA with experience in healthcare. Skilled in providing assistance with daily activities to patients.
Skills : Office Suite, Employee Relations.
- Executed Haiti earthquake relief efforts as attached Senior Chief Petty Officer.
- Supervised team of 47 personnel in logistical operations and security on 200 X 600 yard staging area for coordination and delivery of food, water, construction equipment, vehicles and medical supplies.
- Created functional humanitarian supply staging area in disaster zone within 48-hour period.
- Communicated throughout various internal operations teams for supply deliveries.
- Prepared and managed employment records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, evaluations and using human resources system.
- Aided in establishment of a beachfront hospital for medical triage, surgery and evacuation, including equipment and supplies.
- Ensured rules and regulations are followed and carried through.
M.S. In Management
Jr. Officer In Charge Resume
Objective : Security officer committed to upholding public and economic security interests in all maritime regions. Provides prevention, protection and response services for the benefit of citizens and property.
Skills : Instructor, Analysis, Flash, Microsoft Office.
- Detected and apprehended any unauthorized personnel.
- Noted and followed up on any unusual behavior.
- Responded to calls in both routine and emergency situations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
- Prevented crimes by immediately reporting all unusual, unauthorized and illegal activity on the premises.
- Collected and organized all surveillance data and information to protect client possessions and workspace.
High School Diploma
Asst. Officer In Charge Resume
Summary : Human Resources Officer, former Non commissioned Officer, and Military Veteran with an active Secret Security Clearance and over 20 years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 3-350 in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Skills : Hazmat, Safety, Project Management, Risk Management, Management.
- Processed more user friendly by customers.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to company personnel.
- Verified each individual's right to enter restricted areas and denied access to unauthorized persons.
- Used computer and hand monitor software for proper gate entry.
- Observed and reported, and secured the area.
- Managed all commodities in the inventory located.
- Operated in an extremely fast-paced environment with Brigade Deployments, Area Conflicts and International shipments.
MA In Procurement And Acquisition Management
Associate Officer In Charge Resume
Summary : Proven managerial and supervisory experience in law enforcement and corporate settings. Extensive education and continuous training courses throughout careers in Postal Service, corporate management, insurance industries, and the fire service.
Skills : NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Security Manager.
- Managed and directed a large metropolitan law enforcement organization of over 400 officers.
- Hired, trained, promoted associates and wrote performance evaluations.
- Planned, formulated and conducted on-going training programs, presentations and special events to continuously train and direct entire administrative staff.
- Mediated union grievances and labor/management disputes.
- Provided interpretation of laws and regulations.
- Assisted in preparation of annual budget, excellent record of budget adherence and attention to the bottom line.
- Assisted tool distributors with route assignments, credit contracts, collections and client relations.
Certification In History
Officer In Charge/Representative Resume
Objective : Over twenty years of successful leadership and management experience as an Enlisted NCO & Air Force intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) officer while stationed/deployed in support of combatant commands (COCOMs). Proven leadership at the strategic, operational and tactical levels with technical expertise in analysis, ISR operations and assessment, collection management.
Skills : Bilingual - Spanish, Operations Management, Leadership Development.
- Handled all paperwork for individuals coming into the facility and leaving.
- Authorized, obligated, and liquidated $850,000.00 during a month period while appointed as Officer In Charge (OIC) of the Fiscal shop (G8).
- Supervised a staff of 200 full and part-time employees.
- Wrote and negotiated civilian contracts for warehouse and shipping vendors.
- Shipped over 300 million metric tons using a combination of ground transportation, rail, ships, and aircraft.
- Returned over 640 tons of supplies to Army supply system previously considered lost.
- Managed the inventories of six cargo vessels a float, and oversaw port operations.
- Conducted the first successful 100% inventory of wholesale supplies since the end of the ground war.
M.A. In Intelligence Studies
Officer In Charge/Executive Resume
Headline : Dynamic, energetic, results-oriented professional with outstanding experience in human resources and administration seeking to obtain a position as Management Analyst.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service And Communication, Personnel Management, Research And Analysis .
- Provided on-going business training and new product news.
- Managed all aspects of a mobile tool business: sales, collections, repairs, credit contracts and required reports and purchasing inventory.
- Responsible for coordination and processing request for immediate air support from controlled distributed sorties or diversion of preplanned sorties.
- Created a tracking database for over 200 personnel guard, reserve and IMA participation in TACC.
- Organized and developed a comprehensive Intelligence library ensuring all squadron personnel, operations and maintenance, had references to fulfill all of mission essential duties relating to current and future threats.
- Revised and implemented the internal and external Intelligence training program for the 182 ASOC.
- Created the initial setup of the first 18th Air Force protocol office with over site of 15 subordinate Wings under the 18th Air Force.
- Coordinated all ceremonies attended and officiated by the 18th Air Force Commander, Lt Gen Welser.
Bachelor Of Science
Officer In Charge III Resume
Objective : Qualified Postal worker with five years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. PSE driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. Assistant with good knowledge and understanding of development factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative, Computer, Computer, Office Management.
- Overhauled a physical security program for 600 people, earned the highest inspection rating out of ten organizations Spearheaded the use.
- Maximized effectiveness of the personnel security system, averting 50 months' loss of manpower availability for arriving personnel.
- Directly responsible for the management, training, welfare, and administrative actions.
- Maintained suspense system for personnel actions and correspondence, prepared and processed personnel reports and information files.
- Supervised and performed personnel activities and functions, including personnel action requests, source documents and unit, field and master personnel records.
- Verified basic personnel records with source documents, transaction registers and management products to ensure accuracy of personnel records.
- Developed human resource status reports and provided weekly briefings to the commander and staff on current and future manpower shortages.
Officer In Charge II Resume
Summary : Retired Naval Officer with former executive level management experience based around maintenance utilizing, and review, schedule, monitor and complete required mission tasking and train both junior and senior personnel in their usage. Experienced Project Manager for contracts supporting. Boats and Davits division and Cranes division performing Front End Analysis (FEA) for boat system.
Skills : Computer, Management.
- Provided information and guidance for career decisions, assisted military personnel in personal matters, and oversaw updates to personnel data system records.
- Executed the consolidation and reorganization of three administrative sections into one.
- Consolidated Administrative section in order to optimize available personnel and streamline processes and procedures.
- Managed the training and evaluation of five separate activities within the personnel center.
- Acted as lead Separations and Orders specialist to diffuse situations prior to their escalation.
- Answered an average of 5 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
Officer In Charge/ Resume
Headline : Hard working and motivated professional looking to transition from the United States Navy to Civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 8 years work experience and achievements. Actively seeks additional responsibility and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
Skills : 16 years of customer service experience, very familiar with computers, type at least 40-60 words per minute phone are a plus, familiar with word, excel, power point, e-mail,knowledge of all secretarial duties Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, 10 key Data Entry speed 1400+ kpm.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor Of Science In Criminal Justice
Officer In Charge Resume
Objective : Four years of experience as a team leader in the military. Managed several millions of dollars' worth of high tech military gear. Extremely well disciplined and excellent with multi-tasking. Precise with every task at hand. 4 years of experience in the communications technology field and very quick to train on new material.
Skills : Security Chief, Management/Supervisor.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
Masters In Military Operational
Officer In Charge/ Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Officer In Charge with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics, Management, Supervisor, Human Resources, Critical Thinking.
- Leader of four Materiel Management sections and 70 personnel.
- Executed receipt, storage and issue of 91,000 aircraft parts in support of 2 Fighter Squadrons consisting of 46 F-22 and 5 T-38 aircraft.
- Governed 155,000 line items worth $175M and 69,000 Mobility Readiness Spares Package parts worth $52M.
- Directed chemical training gear replenishment drive.
- Ordered 12,700 assets and ensured rapid delivery saving the Air Base Wing $170,400.
- Provided 5,300 weapons worth $1.8M, 2,600 mobility bags worth $1.3M and $1.5M in Individual Protective Equipment for Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
- Oversaw warehouse process.
- Issued 11,000 parts valued at $202M resulting in a 98% Maintenance Scheduling Effectiveness and 84% Mission Capable Rate, crushing the Combat Air Force standard of 74%.
- Executed Operation SOTHERN FURY support, transporting $6.4M parts to help sustain 24 aircraft valued at $2.7B, yielding 169 flying hours and a 89% Mission Capable Rate.
Bachelor Of Science In Core Engineering Curriculum
Officer In Charge/ Resume
Objective : Experienced customer service professional with experience in resolving customer complaints, assisting management with customer concerns, and resolving commission payment issues with travel agents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Industrial Safety, Materials Management, Boat Navigation And Piloting, Rigging.
- Full Time/40 + hrs per week): Led, trained, and equipped 180+ maintenance technicians in 6 specialties.
- Managed worldwide readiness of 15 KC-135 aerial tankers worth $795M.
- Rated by commander in Pacific Air Force's largest combat maintenance unit Led 180-member team to deliver 91% aircraft departure reliability while 70% staffed; employed value stream mapping for leaner deployment packages for unprecedented support of 6 aircraft to 6 areas; team awarded 2008 Outstanding Maintenance Unit (#1/5).
- Analyzed scheduling effectiveness, maintenance, and failure rates; identified key corrosion control program deficiencies and advocated for Fleet-wide changes; earned Maintenance Professional of the Year (#1/16).
- Implemented new schedule that integrated training objectives and scheduled maintenance; achieved highest (85%) flying schedule effectiveness rate in 20 months; awarded 2007 Maintenance Unit of the Year (#1/5).
- Reviewed standard logistics footprint for deployments in face of manning reductions; streamlined equipment and personnel requirements; accepted by Pacific Command and used in 10+ worldwide deployments yearly.
- Pioneered increased component repair authorization on site; saved  yearly and relieved USAF-wide parts shortage.
- Led team of 10+ to create/execute compressed resource load schedule for unprecedented concurrent hard-landing inspections of 2 aircraft; enabled on-time support to North Korean missile launch alert missions.
- Led team providing 24/7 maintenance support for medical missions; devised more efficient schedule to rotate missions/maintenance; achieved zero flight cancellations in 190 missions supporting 96 patients.
MS In Industrial Engineering