Information Security Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 5+ years of experience in information security and expertise on Symantec Data Loss Prevention (Vontu) & RSA Aveksa Identity & access governance products. Work focused on Operational support, development, implementation & customization of Symantec Data Loss Prevention & RSA Aveksa Identity & access governance products in a global enterprise environment.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw.
- Focused on Implementation & operation support to Symantec Data loss prevention.
- Deployed the newer versions of the Symantec DLP product (12.0, 12.5, 14.0 & 14.5) across Global MasterCard Infrastructure.
- Provided operational support on CA IDM (ver.8.0) IAM solution on MasterCard, which was an active identity & access management solution on MasterCard Network for approximately 8 years of time span.
- Involved the operational support of the RSA Aveksa IAM & Governance product.
- Installed, configured, managed and administered Symantec DLP product.
- Deployed Symantec DLP product 12.0, 12.5, 14.0 & 14.5 over Three-tier model of MasterCard infrastructure.
- Deployed Endpoint agent capabilities across MasterCard network.
Sr. Information Security Consultant Resume
Summary : Mayank has 18+ years of experience across industries in the areas of Governance Risk and Compliance including defining Controls Framework for Operational environments of clients, Risk Assessment & Treatment, Information Security Policies & Procedures Development, Information Security & Technology Controls Review, Information Security & Business Process Review, IT Security Infrastructure Development and Deployment, IT Security Infrastructure Capability Enhancements, Developing Business Continuity Plans & Disaster Recovery Plan, Application Review, Penetration Testing, IT Policies & Procedures, Risk Assessment, Network & Internet Security, Hardening of Operating Systems and Databases.
Skills : Risk Management, Compliance Management, Audit Management.
- Understands the business environment, security policy and IT setup.
- Evaluates the IT infrastructure and prepare layout and designs for the overall devices Spread, Indentify the application spread for the Bank and establish the PCI Sensitive Applications from among those deployed and in use at the Bank, Identify the current standing of the organization with respect to the PCI-DSS 1.1 as published by the PCI Council.
- Understands the business environment, security policy and IT setup.
- Evaluates the requirement of Identity and Access Management Solution, develops and designs the framework to be deployed and followed.
- Develops Request for Proposal and the RFP response evaluation criteria for the Bank.
- Evaluates RFP responses received from the vendors and shortlist vendors to be invited for Proof of Concept delivery.
- Evaluates Proof of Concept as per defined terms of evaluation.
- Conducts overall evaluation of vendors on the basis of responses and the POC results and recommend the solution best fit for the Bank.
Jr. Information Security Consultant Resume
Objective : Information Security Consultant who aims high peels back the onion, and is very persistent and patient. Loves solving complex problems, and leading complex projects. Served numerous world-class organizations leading large scale projects with significant audience. Proficient Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and Board Director, leveraging experience as an entrepreneur, investment banking professional, configuration management (DevOps) consultant, programmer, paralegal, lobbyist, and electronics engineer.
Skills : Oracle Access Manager, Active Directory Federation.
- Hired to write security configuration and secure coding standards at the group level for The World Bank Group.
- Authored Secure Coding Standards.
- Secured coding standards did not exist at the group level.
- Researched and integrated standards information from OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, and other sources.
- Devised a standard level of requirements, as well an Enhanced level of standards.
- Solicited and incorporated feedback from all Bank group organizations.
- Included form in the appendix for tracking non-conforming application status.
Information Security Consultant I Resume
Objective : Targeting IT Security and IT Security Management Positions Quickly learns and masters new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools, and testing methodologies.
Skills : Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Domino,.
- Created and modified information security policies.
- Worked with technology owners and development teams to validate and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Incorporated security requirements into Change Control process.
- Performed risk management to determine prioritization on remediation.
- Established security metrics to determine security posture.
- Conducted security and vulnerability assessments using commercial and open source tools.
- Analyzed malware to determine impact.
- Implemented OSSEC.
- Implemented Splunk.
Information Security Consultant II Resume
Objective : 5+ years of well-rounded industry Information Security Consultant experience that spans Healthcare, IT & Financial industries with training that supports CISSP, CISM, ITIL, PMP, CWNA, CCNA, MCSE, and CNA.
Skills : Project Management, Relationship Manager, IT Management.
- Worked with Executive Administration, Risk, Legal, Human Resources, Marketing, Risk, Operations, and Technology.
- Created the framework for developing the Information Security Risk Assessment space in the corporate staff group.
- Managed a risk-based Security solution in a detailed security process that includes both Qualitative and Quantitate solutions that includes security mitigation with a routine gap analysis.
- Shared the responsibility for building the Information security team, and strengthening 3rd party relationships.
- Created a process for on-boarding managers from internal and external resources that included documentation with customized training for a closed, secure and highly regulated environment.
- Lead the socialization and development of the newly formed consulting roles.
- Managed security plan requests by assigning work, answering questions, and resolving disputes.
- Improved efficiency by providing documentation with training and support, that engages others to manage individual responsibilities in a way that supports the effort of the group.
Information Security Consultant III Resume
Summary : More than 10 years of experience in Information Security Consultant with emphasis on Information Security, Project Management and Software Testing. Solution-oriented with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Good command over verbal and written communication.
Skills : Networking, PC, Troubleshooting.
- Supports Business risk and governance team for Metrics & Reporting.
- Diagnoses and scopes business needs relating to information security metrics.
- Works closely with partners responsible for detailed metrics design and deliver products that are 'fit for purpose' and within investment constraints.
- Administrations and trains of 'MS Share point' for Global Information Security Risk (ISR).
- Works on the requirements with the business and developed the EUC (End User Computing) dashboard in Orion tool by liaising with the Orion development team.
- Provides technical and analytical support for ISR Business Controls (EUC project).
- Manages 'EUC Metrics' project for Global ISR.
- Initiates and manages the quality improvement and process documentation project for all reports and dashboards produced.
- Actively participated in the Records Managements project for the team.
Asst. Information Security Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and functional part-time role in the field of Information Security Consultant to assist organizations with operational procedures and policies.
Skills : Tenable Security Center, Nessus, RSA Security Console.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and configure servers, desktops, laptops, printers, and other network devices.
- Configures, maintains, and performs firmware and configuration updates on SonicWALL firewalls.
- Ensures necessary clients are complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Engineers VPN solutions for business-to-business transactions.
- Performs periodic scans of the AD to prevent privilege creep and ensure user rights and permissions.
- Performs and tests backups of company data and restore files and folders after an incident occurs.
- Creates policies and perform vulnerability scans with Nessus.
- Creates inbound and outbound exceptions within Windows Firewall and Symantec Endpoint Protection as necessary.
- Ensures end-users are setting up strong passwords that are changed periodically.
Associate Information Security Consultant Resume
Headline : Seasoned IT and Information Security Consultant Professional with over 17 years of progressive experience in architecture, implementing and providing O&M support of various security programs across multiple domains for corporate, non-profit, and the U.S. government. Extensive experience working with management team in identifying requirements and designing complex security solutions to improve overall security posture.
Skills : Management, Information Security.
- Works knowledge of installation, configuration, implementation, upgrade and assessment of Symantec security technologies.
- Leads business meetings and deliver technical presentations to IT team members.
- Develops design reports, configuration guides, and run book (playbook) and ensure successful transfer of knowledge to customers through formal presentations and informal training.
- Completes and/ or updates project reports, Final Project Closure documentation and submit to customers and CBI management on a timely basis.
- Mentors junior members of the professional services team, contribute to the continual development of the business processes supporting the professional services group, perform internal projects as requested, and engage in other activities that contribute to the improved performance of CBI as a company.
- Assists migrate of more than 70,000 endpoint devices from McAfee onto Symantec Endpoint protection product suite.
- Provides customers an Assessment Infrastructure Report as well as developed documents such as design, configuration guide and Playbook for our CBP Engineers.
Lead Information Security Consultant Resume
Summary : Information Security Consultant as an information technology risk and control expert, providing advice/mentoring to audit associates and information technology/business area management while championing compliance with standards for audit practices and procedures.
Skills : Security, Vulnerability Assessment.
- Maintained security for multiple IT functional areas including data, systems, building, network and web across the enterprise.
- Maintained focus on user provisioning and security administration as well as acting on security violations.
- Provided security expertise on multiple IT projects.
- Managed and executed security policies and procedures in support of SOX, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Managed over 3,000 client accounts; created, suspended and deleted application user ID information--ensured application group membership and security access requests were processed and tested according to company, SOX, HIPAA and other requirements.
- Prepared management progress reports, Maintained internal and external account records; granted and revoked access to data and network entities while also providing technical user support, and maintaining customer relations.
- Coordinated with users to transfer large files through email filtering process; Maintained and updated network and computer usage policy according to company and government regulations--policy was adopted site-wide Managed fax services, routed faxes to appropriate offices with no SOX violations.
Information Security Consultant Resume
Summary : 13 years of Information / Data security experience on Design, Integration, Implementation and Operation Support on defensive solutions like Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Checkpoint & SonicWall), UTM solutions, Cisco routers & switches, Vulnerability Management, development and implementation of IT processes aligned with business objectives for effective security management. Designed and implemented a Skybox firewall and network compliance assurance as a risk Management solution. Experienced with Vulnerability risk Assessment tool Qualys Guard.
Skills : Security Architecture, Security Consulting, ICT, IAM, Penetration Testing, Cloud Security, Secure Software Development, SIEM, SIEM.
- Worked as a security analyst on Oracle audit vault logger to hand over the analysis to the development team: - Its Product analysis - initial investigation.
- Analysed of collection mechanism for log messages generated by device/systems/applications based on the compliance categories like HIPAA etc.
- Installed and created MSSQL database in order to generate the security logs.
- Configured trace files on the MSSQL database for the log data.
- Generated various audit and operational events in MSSQL.
- Extracted the trace file data into the human-readable format using the tool called Lasso.
- Performed MSSQL schema mapping to the Oracle Audit Vault schema to log the events in to appropriate fields.
- Created User documentation for the new device support added to Audit Vault Appliance.
- Created Log Library simulating Enterprise level Production Environments.