Health Assistant Resume
Headline : Compassionate Health Assistant adept at bathing, grooming and feeding elderly and disabled patients. Familiar with advanced medical terminology and procedures. Strong belief in importance of companionship and support in patient care.
Skills : Clerical, Customer Relations.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Followed safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
- Transported patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
- Assisted in cleansing enemas, catheterization, and bladder irrigations.
- Answered patient calls for care and feeding.
Sr. Health Assistant Resume
Summary : Dedicated to providing motivated students with the opportunity to achieve academic excellence in an accelerated, back-to-basics, safe learning environment taught by caring, knowledgeable, and highly effective educators.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Administers first aid and dispenses medications to students.
- Transports sick and/or injured students.
- Evaluates students' behavior and health, and documents as required; contact parents when needed.
- Disinfects health office, furniture, and instruments.
- Maintains an accurate, current health record of each student's care, immunizations, and screenings.
- Completes, or assists in completing, communicable disease and/or child protective services reports, police reports, and reports all animal bites to Pima County Animal Control.
- Fills out, signs, logs and files health passes for each student visiting the office.
Jr. Health Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain an Health Assistant position that will enable the use of strong organizational skills, allowing to be a part of a team, and a positive addition to the organization.
Skills : Patient Care, Healthcare, Administration, Customer Service.
- Provided health care procedures, including first aid, student diabetic monitoring, and daily student medication administration.
- Maintenance of medical logs, setup, and maintenance of confidential health records, including transcribing results from screenings.
- Staff distribution of confidential student health care plans Medication preparation for school field trips.
- Greeted visitors, answered incoming calls from parents/community.
- Management of daily student attendance processes including Connect Ed electronic absence call system.
- Answered patient calls for care and feeding.
- Maintained the health office and order supplies as needed.
Health Assistant III Resume
Headline : Goal-oriented, well organized and strive for the best. Exercise strong planning, coordinating and delegating abilities in managing multiple projects with attention to detail. Professional environment where there is potential and incentive for advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Communications, Human Resources, Business Development.
- Assist children with injuries and illnesses.
- Maintain all health records and document all visits.
- Assist the school nurse with testing and input all results.
- Maintain all medications and EPI pens.
- Inform parents of any health concerns.
- Inform parents of expired medication.
- Maintain the health office and order supplies as needed.
- Provide emergency care until help arrives.
Health Assistant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging Health Assistant position in which can advance and apply skills while making a contribution to the goals of employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Biological Research Experience, Scientific Research.
- Serves as a continuing liaison between home and school; distributes health notices.
- Conducted a variety of receptionist and clerical work.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, parents, and others in the community.
- Carried out instructional activities assigned by the teacher; work with individual students or small groups for the purpose of practicing and reinforcing learning concepts.
- Administer student medications in accordance with established district policies and procedures.
- Helped clients identify and make connections with the right clinical source.
- Perform the delegated procedures in accordance with the student health care plans.
BS In Biology
Health Assistant I Resume
Headline : Desire to work closely with physicians and mid-level providers to help ensure the delivery of high quality patient care. Apply knowledge, skills, and experience in patient interactions that take place both in person and over the telephone.
Skills : Excel, Social Service, Support Specialist, Special Education.
- Strong ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to assist providers and staff with diagnosis and treatments for human injuries, diseases, and deformities.
- Effectively concentrate on a task without being distracted.
- Compassion and sincere concern for the health and well-being of others Word processing Microsoft Word Schedule appointments for patients.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Ensuring enrolled students meet colorado state immunization requirements.
Health Assistant/Associate Resume
Headline : Able to read and enforce regulations firmly, tactfully and impartially. Ability to maintain complete and accurate inspection records and to prepare reports. Working knowledge of state and local regulations, food service regulations and all other laws, rules and regulations pertaining to public health.
Skills : Nursing Assistant , Vital Signs, Eye And Ear Exams, Sterilization, Scheduling, Filing, Phone Technique, Assisting Physicians W/ Procedures.
- Provided basic first aid to school site students, staff, and campus visitors.
- Performed medical procedures such as diabetic care, tube feedings, catheterizations, seizure care, and other medical duties as prescribed by medical professionals.
- Administered rescue medications such as SVN's, inhalers, Epipens, Klonopin, etc.
- Administered daily prescription and over-the-counter medications to students in accordance with school board policy and maintained accurate records of medication given.
- Reviewed student immunization records to ensure state compliance.
- Screened new students for vision, hearing, and immunization history.
- Organized and documented annual vision and hearing screening, prepared subsequent screening lists and sent referrals as directed by nurses.
Lead Health Assistant Resume
Objective : Implementing and monitoring public health programs and two years of experience in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent. Organizing and managing the activities of the Health Department.
Skills : Health, Family Services, Medical Records, Vital Sound, Group Dynamics, Customer Service, Behavior Management, Bookkeeping.
- Essential Functions Administers first aid and medication to students according to district policy and procedures for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs.
- Communicates effectively with a school nurse, staff, and parents regarding health care needs and concerns for the purpose of referring students in need of further medical/dental treatment.
- Maintains and updates medical emergency cards and health records for the purpose of providing information required by legal and professional standards.
- Maintains health room and work areas (e.g. supplies, inventory, cleanliness) for the purpose of providing adequate supplies and a sanitary and safe environment.
- Performs record-keeping and clerical functions under strict confidentiality (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting health services staff.
- Manages the health office when the nurse worked at another school. Took care of all the children that came into the office requiring assistance. Kept the health issues of the students confidential.
- Effectively communicates with teachers regarding the specific health needs of students. Delivered basic health care screening services and assisted the nurse in health data collection and management.
Health Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Very reliable, motivated person who requires little supervision. Seeing things through until completion is one of strong points, along with staying focused and positive in every situation.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Computer, Data Entry, Healthcare.
- Rebuild schedule daily, intake of patient demographics, clinic history: weight, height, blood screening for Hemoglobin.
- Document the client's concerns to be addressed with RN/Nutritionist.
- Issue food coupons for each client as indicated per office nutritionist.
- Man multi-phone system for office of three staff.
- Run termed and purge reports and others as determined/directed.
- Prepare charts for the following day's schedule insert blank documents.
- File completed day's chart after documentation by a nutritionist.
Health Assistant Resume
Summary : Consists of Campus Recreation & Wellness, Counseling & Psychological Services, and Health Services for the promotion of overall wellness encouraging students to be involved, healthy, and well.
Skills : General Office, Office Assistant.
- Greet students and assess their concerns, have them seen by the School Nurse according to the severity of their complaint.
- Check health information of all incoming students for the State of compliance.
- Follow up in a timely manner to have proper records on file.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquires or direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs.
- Create, and maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and maintain medical records of past and current students.
- Copy and forward as necessary with proper releases.