Sr. Patient liaison Resume
Objective : Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to obtain employment which will utilize and cultivate administrative assistant and office management expertise Highly motivated to continue in the medical field; future goals include education leading to an Bachelor's Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Reviewed medical documentation for accuracy, compliance standards and medical necessity, submission and follow-up of prior authorizations when required by the payer, and accurate and timely processing of all assigned orders for funding approval.
- Reviewed authorizations from payer to determine approved/denied items and work with funding source, branch staff and client to resolve all issues.
- Maintained accurate tracking of all approaching face-to-face expirations, communicating expirations with branch staff and customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processed all assigned orders in an accurate and timely manner for funding approval.
- Respond to all internal and external customers in a timely & professional manner.
- Skills Used Good ethical compass Computer savvy and able to operate All Microsoft Office and many other healthcare related software programs.
- Self-starter, quick learner with strong attention to detail.
BS In Human Services
Jr. Patient Liaison Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that will allow me contribute to the community by utilizing my administrative and international experience. Support community by assisting youth and young adults to reach educational and experiential goals.
Skills : Email, Telephone Etiquette, Telephone Skills, Data Entry, Scheduling, Analytical Skills, Computer Skills.
- Manage day to day business interactions between the Collection Center and the hospital.
- Oversee online payments from patient to the hospital and make proper prompt pay adjustments.
- Manage patient accounts that have enrolled in the Loan Program offered by the hospital.
- Research data regarding collection opportunities compared to actual collections and communicate missed opportunities.
- Act as the Liaison between the Call Center and the Patient Accounts Department at the hospital regarding medical insurance information attained for claims billing.
- Provide guidance to the collection center staff regarding policies of the hospital and any disputes or complaints from patients.
- Make sure all information received from the Call Center is given to the correct departments throughout the hospital's patient accounts department and verify that the information is entered into the patient's account.
Patient Liaison III Resume
Headline : Results-driven Customer Service Representative with proven ability to motivate and maintain customer satisfaction while contributing to company success.
Skills : Software system, Microsoft Office.
- Reviewed and corrected billing and code statements and errors.
- Conducted patient consultations regarding insurance billing and coverage.
- Screened inquiries for laser doctors and staff.
- Arranged all necessary follow up visits with doctors and patients.
- Assisted surgery schedulers with surgery confirmation calls.
- Distributed surgery packets and necessary information to clinics.
- Scheduled appointments, multi-phone, biling, filing, insurance, ordering office products, and translated for the doctor.
Associate Of Arts
Lead Patient Liaison Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic Insurance Verifier with excellent people skills, essential teamwork skills, and dedicated work ethic. Driven and compassionate professional with over 5 years' experience in a fast paced hospital setting. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness and satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, Bilingual, Emr, Customer Service Skills, Fast Learner, Time Management, Organizational Skills, Telephone Etiquette.
- Provided in-depth and detailed administrative support, as well as data entry.
- Maintained patient and family confidentiality at all times.
- Greeted patients, family, and visitors upon their arrival.
- Responsible for the registration of patients arriving at the hospital for admissions and surgical procedures.
- Maintained records, processed physician orders, scheduled new and follow up appointments.
- Referred hospital chaplain, social worker, a family house or other hospital resources when needed.
- Contacted community resources and other pertinent sources on the paients behalf when needed.
- Assisted patients, their families, staff, and management in the resolution of their concerns, as well as promoting the rights, obligations, and interests of patients in general.
Certificate In Medical
Patient Liaison/Executive Resume
Summary : Professional work history includes event management, event coordination, catering assistant, support coordination, case management, ABA Therapy, patient liaison, patient care services, management and assistant management of a restaurant, bartender, and a mental healthcare professional.
Skills : Fluent in German.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications, including email and mail.
- Properly created bank deposits and keep cash drawer balanced.
- Register patients correctly and efficiently, entering all insurance information and personal information.
High School Diploma
Patient Liaison/Advocate Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a registered medical assistant, to use good judgment in high-stress situations and outgoing, confident and personable nature to maximize the comfort and enjoyment of patients and to help create a positive image for the medical office.
Skills : National Registered, Medical Assistant.
- Greet patients, family, visitors, and staff upon arrival to area.
- Maintain record-keeping functions to ensure the database and visitor book information is current.
- Keep up to date information on patient status and communicate information to family members regarding patient status, visiting opportunities, and physician meetings.
- Coordinate information exchange that might facilitate the treatment process.
- Provide comfort measures while waiting in lobby area: warm blankets, coffee/beverages, magazines, patient education material, etc.
- Verify insurance through Availity, Kareo, United Health Care, Etc.
- Collected co-pays, handled money and down payments.
- Maintain patient/family confidentiality at all times.
Patient Liaison/Representative Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that would allow to execute superior customer service; improving patient satisfaction as a leader and team member.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Office Equipment, Fork Truck, Girl Scout Leader.
- Collect information provided by patients regarding patient care problems, administration issues and patient satisfaction, Receives samples from patients.
- Handle patient's samples in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Communicate information to the appropriate departments within the hospital.
- Collaborate with health care professionals to enhance the overall patient care experience within the hospital setting.
- Provide assistance to patients being treated in the Emergency Department, their family members/escorts.
- Interact with family members/escorts of those patients keeping them appraised of the patients' progress.
- Deliver specimens to the appropriate area of the laboratory.
B.A In Biology
Patient Liaison/Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position in the healthcare field where expertise and extensive experience in project management can be leveraged for strategic hospital planning.
Skills : Registered Medical Assistant 100 documented.
- Assumed all scheduling, interpreting and coordination responsibilities for assigned cases.
- Primary point of contact for patient family and CNMC staff.
- Responsible for addressing emergencies of assigned patients on a 24 hour basis.
- Delivered required patient data to senior leadership, and assisted with analysis during department reorganization.
- Implemented standardized data collection methods for accurate reporting.
- Provided a status report to embassies and sponsors on a weekly and case by case basis.
- Developed and maintain accurate department processes.
- Completed the creation of a page on medical record files for Global Services to document encounters with patients.
Patient Liaison/Admission Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and reliable team player demonstrate great leadership skills with the ability to delegate and guide a room positively. Someone eager to bring their strong customer service skills to a growing company.
Skills : Word, Excel, Paging System, Typing, Writing, good math.
- Coordinate collection of all past due account balance with patients and billing department.
- Obtaining referrals for all HMO insurance.
- Verify insurance through Navi Net and other local Insurance agencies.
- Collect fees associated with each visit for insured and uninsured patients.
- Create patients encounters in timely fashion and scan insurance cards into Medent.
- Identify and track process problems and inform management.
- Translating for Spanish speaking patients when needed.
Patient Liaison Resume
Headline : Possess the ability to use administrative, time management and organizational skills to handle many tasks simultaneously. Exhibit considerate personality skills while developing and maintaining effective and professional relationships with multiple clients and others at all levels throughout the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Ensuring daily duties at the Rosenbaum Family House run efficiently.
- Managing the phones and other front desk duties.
- Handling resident problems and assisting when needed.
- Communicating with upper management on the needs and issues of residents.
- Skills Proficient computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office.
- Confidentiality when concerning sensitive material.
- Effective prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.