Mechanical Assembler Specialist Resume
Summary : My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Operations, Sales Operations, Clerical.
- Read, interpreted and followed basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Utilized hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun.
- Performed soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint.
- Maintained inventory of product in work stations.
- Performed quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
- Identified product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Performed all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Resume
Objective : I've Been Working Since I Was 16 I've Held Positions Such As Customer Service At Team Tax Two Years, I've Done Childcare For 3 Years Which Those Two Aren't Mentioned In The Resume Because Of The Time Frame. Like Many I Have Lots Of Experience In Factory/Warehouse Work Such As Assembly, Stocking, & Packaging & Recieving Which I've Been Doing For The Last 4 Years. Im Currently Interested In Many Positions Mainly Things Like Data Entry & Loss Prevention Mainly Anything That Has To Do With Business Management Whether It's With Customer Service Or Internship, I Also Have A Valid Wisconsin Drivers License.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Repair duties: Disassemble, clean, repair and reassemble pipettes and equipment.
- Perform inspections on units received for component defect and ensure all repair work meets established quality standards Complete related paperwork such as work sheets, part usage tallies and repair estimates.
- Expedites priority orders through the database system.
- Contributes in meeting the departments' 48-hour turn-around time requirements and standards.
- Reassembles and calibrates pipettes and follows through on customer instructions relating to their order, such as requests for additional parts Calibration Duties: Following testing protocol and calibration procedures for pipettes and equipment.
- Test, evaluate and calibrate pipettes to meet the published manufacture standards.
- Performs and conducts quality audits on pipettes during calibration to ensure each unit meets repair quality standards.
- Completes related database entries, paperwork, accounts for parts used and directs orders to the next stage in process.
Mechanical Assembler Specialist II Resume
Objective : Service-oriented mechanical assembly with 15 year background in production. Core competencies include mechanical, assembly and inspection as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Brazing, assembly, use of hand and power tools, automotive and mortor cycle mechanics, Oracle and JD Edwards experience.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.
High School Diploma In General
Mechanical Assembler III Resume
Headline : I am a safety minded, quick learner, with a good mechanical aptitude and a team oriented attitude. I have extensive Machinist, Mechanical Maintenance and Quality training. I am seeking a position that would include but not limited to all duties required in Maintenance, Quality and/or Machinist positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe, Matlab, Manufacturing, Solidworks, Catia, Autocad, Arduino, Abaques, Revit, 2D and 3D drafting.
- Adjusted machine and feed if machine malfunctioned.
- Helped achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
- Started machine operations by inserting control instructions into control units.
- Adhered to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Calibrated or adjust equipment to ensure quality productions using ACE tools.
- Worked with managers to implement company's policies and goals.
- Set up and operated production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practice and standard operating procedures.
- Started up and shut down processing equipment, devices or products.
Mechanical Assembler Head Resume
Headline : Motivated Customer Service Specialist with over 11 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. While at Nike as a Store Lead I was driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. I have 20 plus years of manufacturing experience which includes 8 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience.
Skills : in electronic.
- Flextronics Enclosure - Smithfield, NC Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
- Obtained appropriate tooling and fixtures.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies and power tools.
- Disassembled, reassembled and corrected changeover.
- Repainted and precisely touched-up components and assemblies.
- Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Assembled frames, separator tanks, components to engines in assigned area per BOM or WCI.
High School Diploma In General Studies
Mechanical Assembler Lead Resume
Objective : With an extensive experience in carrying out quality control checks and inspections, seeking to obtain the role of a quality control inspector, in a reputed organization, where my professional expertise in the field of quality control is used to its maximium potential. QUALITY ASSURANCE SKILLS SUMMARY Manufacturing professional with expertise in Quality Assurance and Production Management. Expert in performing inspections at all stages of productin from raw material to final inspection of precision products.
Skills : Computer Skills, Soldering, Process Management, Document Writting.
- Technical/Mechanical Assemblies Electronics Responsible for inspecting circuit boards.
- Inspected developmental and/or production electronic assemblies for conformance with quality assurance workmanship standards and applicable specifications reported using NCR report.
- Depended upon to provide indirect supervision and on-the-job training of newly hired assemblers to ensure department wide efficiency.
- Provided management with relevant feedback based on documentation and reports prepared as a part of daily checks and inspection.
- Built component level first article for compliance standards and proper installation of correct components and wiring.
- Performed harness and cable assembly, soldering, potting, hot wire, and wiring inside equipment.
- Peformed drilling, manufacturing, chassis measurement and crimping testing hot wire filament using measurement techniques.
- Encoder cable built and refurb unit testing.
Dipolma In Medical Studies MA
Mechanical Assembler I Resume
Objective : A challenging and customer service oriented position within a professional environment providing opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Industrial maintenance-Plant services.
- Assemble and test assemblies according to NOV blueprint and customer specifications.
- Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, technique, tools, material and/or equipment.
- Clean up components before and after testing for Quality Control (QC) and final shipping.
- Use material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Assist other Assemblers as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges.
- Once assembly is complete the pump is tested according to the customers required time limit.
High School Diploma
Electrical/Mechanical Assembler Resume
Summary : My background and strengths would make me a strong candidate for the position because I am a self-starter, highly motivated, and eager to learn new things. I also work well with others in a team environment.
Skills : Kronos.
- Tend to machines or work with various mechanical hand tools to secure parts in place.
- Mount assembly components on panel or circuit boards, and connect lead wires to printed circuits or routes and connect wires.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in enclosures or cabinets.
- Identify location of components that will be placed in cabinets - familiar with drilling tapping objects according to specifications.
- work with styrofoam and fiberglass types of insulation.
- follow attentively directions from lead or supervisor.
- Exposed to an outdoor manufacturing environment.
Mechanical Assembler/Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a job within my chosen field that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, Quality Assurance.
- Read work instruction or blueprint to perform work functions and tasks of assembling GSR and OBX batteries from point to point.
- Used hand and power tools to perform some of the work tasks.
- Performed pressure test on batteries to detect leakage.
- Responsible for quality and capacity testing on the final goods.
- Demonstrated levels of effort, quality of work under stress or tight deadlines; assisted other departments in the warehouse.
- Responsible for training new employees on all work tasks, company rules and regulations.
- Tested products or sub-assemblies for functionality or quality.
- Kept work areas clean and neat at all times.
Mechanical Assembler/Electrician Resume
Summary : Possess an extremely high degree of professionalism and a dedication to being as close to perfect as possible. Self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions. Very well organized. Possess excellent communication and people skills. Very approachable and patient.
Skills : mamufacturing.
- Assembled, repaired, tested, and maintained various assemblies and sub assemblies of oilfield tools using work instructions.
- This position required routine use of ohm meters, calipers, torque wrenches, and various other precision instruments.
- Assisted in stenciling, labeling, palletizing, shrink wrapping/banding of materials for shipment.
- Performed assembly functions, using hand or power tools.
- Operated both jib and stationary moving overhead cranes.
- Set up and operated high pressure load testing equipment.
- Assembled and safely tested hoisting & handling equipment.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment.
Mechanical Assembler/Mechanic Resume
Objective : My professional background stretches a long yard and is broken up in a variety of jobs. I believe my work history in warehouse and manufacturing will give me a strong advantage in learning new skills and trades quickly thus giving me the ability to produce quality work on a high level. Working in several backgrounds give me the ability to understand and excel company expectations and become a strong factor in the success of the company.
Skills : Skilled forklift operator; gas, propane, electric, stand up and sit down. Standard and deep reach.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Employed wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
- Promoted shop safety by working in a safe manner.
- Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
- Set up station by receiving picking and packing order and gathering packing materials.
Bachelors Of Science In Sports Management
Mechanical Assembler Resume
Objective : I have extensive experience in the safety and maintenance in industrial processes that are critical to any industry. I have continued to remain current in the latest technologies through professional development seminars and conferences. I have trained and served in first aid, medical first responder, and rescue teams; all in response to escalating regulatory requirements of the Occupational Safety and hazard agency (OSHA).
Skills : Automotive Preventative Maintenance, Automotive Service, Leading.
- Fabricated large and small parts per drawing and assembled parts as required.
- Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies and power tools.
- Disassembled, reassembled and corrected changeover.
- Executed the entire assembly process by accurately interpreting set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints.
- Planned and paced work efficiently in order to meet daily, weekly, project or production goals.
- Sealed and wired valves and created and attached nameplates.