Math Teacher Resume
Summary : I endeavor to obtain a full-time career opportunity as a Human Resources Manager in a professional setting with supportive mentors, team-oriented employees, and strategic yet progressive perspectives. MISSION STATEMENT I strive to support your company's principles, values, vision, and mission in your total operation of meeting your goals through your most valuable resource - your employees. I believe in being the catalyst to enable all of your employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success of your business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Provided small group and one-on-one tutoring to students.
- Monitored student performance and provided feedback for improvements.
- Maintained records of each tutoring session, payments, tax reports, etc.
- Maintained student's progress and attendance reports.
- Enforced student behavior and disciplinary standards.
- Developed and conducted examinations and graded test papers.
- Maintained communication with parents regarding students' progress.
BS In Secondary Education
Math Teacher & Tutor Resume
Headline : Detail oriented and hardworking professional seeking a position in Computer Software applications and development where his skills can be utilized. Knowledgeable, precise, and purpose driven individual skilled in the field of mathematics and computer technology. Works diligently to complete individual tasks and team tasks with impeccable standards and integrity.
Skills : Teacher Early Childhood to 6, Microsoft Software, Management, STEM, GT certified, Customer Service Experience, Microsoft Office.
- Instruct Pre-Algebra at an International Baccalaureate (IB) school.
- Develop lessons and units that actively engage students and leave them motivated to learn and do more.
- Integrate technology and hands-on learning to accommodate multiple intelligences.
- Administer formal and informal assessment methods to track student progress; utilize collected data to drive instruction.
- Adapt curriculum to ensure all students are able to excel.
- Attend professional development conferences and meetings.
- Increased students' overall math scores by 15%.
- Cultivated a strong rapport with students, identifying their unique goals, needs, and interests.
Master Of Science In Teaching
High School Math Teacher Resume
Summary : Established and integrated clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects, creating and implementing innovative lesson plans in line with state curriculum and school curriculum standards. Proactively adapted teaching methods and materials to meet students' varying needs and enhance learning. Effectively communicated with peers, colleagues, administrators and parents to meet and exceed teaching goals.
Skills : Statistics, Geometry, and Algebra, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Establish and integrate clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects, creating and implementing innovative lesson plans in line with state curriculum and school curriculum standards.
- Successfully encourage students to persevere with challenging tasks while also teaching students to utilize problem solving methodology and techniques during tests to increase achievement.
- Proactively adapt teaching methods and materials to meet students' varying needs and enhance learning.
- Actively attend 2 staff meetings each month while also serving on the Math Curriculum Writing Committee and as a key member of the Professional Development Committee for Middle States accreditation.
- Effectively communicate with peers, colleagues, administrators and parents to meet and exceed teaching goals.
- Create and sustain an interactive classroom atmosphere to maintain student interest and facilitate learning.
- Correctly identify areas of weakness with individual students, tailoring lessons accordingly to further increase student learning.
- Fully tutor students after school to prepare them for the Regents exam in Algebra and Geometry.
Master Of Science
Middle School Math Teacher Resume
Objective : To work with an organization where I can continuously learn in the pursuit of achieving functional excellence, thus getting maximum job satisfaction and optimum career growth, Clearly communicating with students, colleagues, and parents, Commuting to each student individually, throughout their years of school, Creating lively, interactive lesson plans following state teaching standards, and also Pushing themselves to grow and constantly question their teaching methods.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Website Design, Teaching, Analytical, Leadership, Organizational Skills, IT Management.
- Plan, develop, and utilize a variety of instructional materials and aids appropriate for classrooms which contain multi-grade-level (grades 6 - 12) female juveniles incarcerated in a maximum security facility.
- Utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans for middle and high school math courses.
- Maintain appropriate standards of pupil behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques.
- Document behavior on daily behavior charts, minor and major violation forms, and progress reports for program staff, probation officers, and judges.
- Maintain and report student grades and attendance in accordance with Board policies.
- Member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) / Correctional Education Association (CEA) committee and assisted with accreditation audit.
- Assume full responsibility for a math team to include: coordinate meetings, develop and teach curriculum, coordinate math tournaments, secure judges for tournaments, and maintain a budget for supplies.
Graduate Hours In Mathematics
Bilingual Math Teacher Resume
Summary : 19 years working in the field of education at varying grade levels: Elementary, Middle and High School. 15 years coaching experience: Track and Cross-Country, High School / Middle School.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, PC, Mac, Mainframe.
- Planned and delivered yearly, monthly, weekly and daily instruction based on state standards for 8th grade math.
- Maintained a safe learning environment, relationships with students, effective working relationship with staff and administration.
- Managed and interacted with students on a daily basis Prepared routines and rituals for an effective class room.
- Met on a daily basis with my team of math teachers and grade level teachers to collaborate on any concerns regarding students or school activities.
- Participated in weekly professional development meetings.
- Coordinated and oversaw periodic out of school excursions including snowboarding club, Cross-Country team meets, Track team meets.
- Performed routine evaluations of self and students, reporting out to parents, peers, administration via report cards, parent conferences, faculty meetings and daily/weekly records kept on computer.
- Prepared computer aided presentations on smart board.
B.S. In Math
Middle Grades Math Teacher Resume
Summary : To become an integral part of a thriving organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to contribute to its advancement by supporting its mission, developing new and maintaining its current relationships, and showing initiative and challenging myself to complete given tasks in the most efficient way possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Teaching, classroom management, Lesson Planning, Instructor, Instructional Design, Educator, Math Teacher, Science Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Elementary Teacher.
- Introduces and presents complex material in creative ways that appeal to a diverse audience.
- Compiles and analyzes data to draw conclusions and determine an appropriate course of action.
- Develops a systematic method of record keeping to manage and document pertinent information.
- Attends monthly professional development workshops and enrolls in classes to hone skills and stay abreast in the latest research-based strategies.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with students, parents, administrators, and community members.
- Effectively implements ideas and procedures to aid team and/or classes in running more efficiently.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Consistently provides constructive feedback.
Bachelor Of Science In Education
Science And Math Teacher Resume
Headline : To obtain a fulfilling are rewarding career using the skills I have learned as a Math Teacher, Head Coach of several sports teams, manager of installations and retail departments, and while earning my MBA.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Organization, Planning Events, Presentations.
- Supervise the safety and wellness of students and exercise sound judgment in presenting information and in extra-curricular activities.
- Educate using effective written and verbal communication skills with students, parents, co-workers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Effectively use computer skills to plan lessons, input grades, research subjects, and to communicate with other coaches, staff members and the community, ect.
- Meet state health requirements in order to work with students.
- Have a compassion for working with students and the community to effectively touch the lives of youth.
- Worked independently and was self-motivated and worked hard to serve others.
- Maintained a high level of service toward students and the general public.
Elementary Math Teacher Resume
Summary : Innovative and adaptable education professional seeking instructional position in a university setting. Dedicated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence in teaching. Skillfully manages lectures and promotes open classroom discussions.
Skills : Dependable, Adaptable, Punctual, Responsible, Collaborative, Reflective, Leader, Extroverted, Passionate, Teamwork, Energetic/Enthusiastic, Positive Attitude.
- Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the Internet.
- Planned and implemented creative lessons in accordance with district, county, state and federal guidelines.
- Completed and filed all necessary paperwork for classroom activities, including meal count sheets and attendance logs.
- Created an enjoyable and interesting learning environment for62 students each year.
- Maintained accurate and complete records for 62 students.
- Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and teacher training workshops.
- Completed training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and developments in the field.
- Preserved the confidentiality of student records and information at all times.
Master Of Arts
English And Math Teacher Resume
Summary : Exceptional communication and analytical skills, and a broad knowledge base. Possess excellent computer, analysis, and problem resolution skills. Self-motivated, multi-tasking team player with leadership abilities. Interact easily with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Matlab, Typing, Filing, Communication Skills, Data Entry, Research, Team Oriented, Mathematics, Teaching Mathematics and Physics, Leadership, English.
- Instructed students in subject matter utilizing various teaching methods, including discussions, cooperative learning, demonstrations and materials to supplement presentations.
- Actively instructed and independently designed lesson plans; assumed full charge of classes, set standards of conduct and accomplished goals; built positive class rapport.
- Developed and implemented strategic study plans and strategies for underperforming students to improve language skills, subject matter comprehension, and grades.
- Decisively developed lesson plans, meeting varied student needs; evaluated and assessed children's development; implemented study methodologies to enhance children's progress.
- Set high expectations for student behavior, maintaining standards through classroom management techniques and positive reinforcement, resulting in increased positive student behavior and learning, emphasizing respect for all.
- Collaborated with administration over a six-month period in developing an induction program for new teachers.
- Prepared differentiated lessons, created curriculum, monitored student progress, planned and executed educational outings.
- Developed lesson plans that met varied student needs, evaluated and assessed children's development, and implemented study methodologies to enhance children's progress.
M.S. In Reading And Literacy
Music & Math Teacher Resume
Objective : Seeking a Coordinator position with an institution that offers a supportive environment to utilize existing skills and have the opportunity to gain new ones. Motivated professional with an eye for detail, ability to complete multiple tasks within strict deadlines, and to communicate effectively at all levels. Proven ability to work with a diverse population, can learn new task quickly, and is capable of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Skills : Excel, Access, Microsoft Office.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons and effectively communicate those objectives to students.
- Select, modify and create teaching materials to meet the students' needs and aligned to the Commonwealth of Virginia standards.
- Analyze students' data and reports to determine individual student needs, progress, and to make suggestions for improvements.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets that documented students' progress and course evaluations.
- Maintained accurate administrative and student records using a computerized format.
- Adhered to regulations of State Administration, Board of Education, & supervisory personnel.
- Facilitated parent & student communications (e.g.
B.S In Mathematical Sciences
Secondary Math Teacher Resume
Summary : To gain a teaching position where I can effectively facilitate learning between grades EC to 6th. My goal is to maintain high expectations and to nurture students as they grow and achieve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Typing, Telephone Skills, Multi-Line Phone System, Communications.
- Create and implement daily and unit lesson plans for 7th and 8th grade Common Core Mathematics, Create and administer diagnostic, formative and summative assessments and evaluations, and analyzes student performance.
- Interpret data from student assessments and use information to guide lesson planning.
- Differentiate lessons when necessary to accommodate student educational gaps Track and document student progress and use to assist intervention activities.
- Conduct group/individual meetings with students and parents to discuss progress.
- Foster a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
- Integrate technology in all classroom activities to prepare students with 21st Century life application skills in mathematics.
- Communicate with principal, appropriate staff and parents with regard to the progress and needs of each student.
- Participates on Professional Learning Community Team.
Math Teacher Resume
Headline : Four years experience teaching a wide range of learners ranging from mainstream to those with diagnosed special needs. Created a curriculum for math classes from first grade through fifth, across several modalities with multiple tiers of differentiation. Followed a three year rotating curriculum teaching science grades sixth through eighth and encouraging learning through student centered instruction with hands-on activities.
Skills : Group Facilitation, Youth Guidance, Teaching, Customer Service, Coordinator.
- Taught both 7 and 8th grade math students.
- Prepared lesson plans appropriate for the levels and needs of my students.
- Maintained classroom atmosphere that was conducive to student success.
- The student body was divided into about 5 teams, each with their own set of teachers.
- The teams were named after top local universities.
- Major project of the Fall semester was a re-enactment of major aspects of the Holocaust, taught across subject matter areas.
- Very high impact for both students and teachers.
BA In Teaching