Home Manager Resume
Summary : Over three years working as a Direct Care Staff. I assist individuals with disabilities in a residential settings. Active treatment training and support services are provided in compliance with the individuals program plan, individual service plan, and through duties assigned to assure the delivery of necessary support service.I also have worked as a Surgical Technologist for eleven years.
Skills : Customer service, Inventory management, Clerical.
- Conducted and administered fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
- Directed, supervised and evaluated work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Maintained communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Reviewed and analyzed facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Planned, implemented and administered programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Directed or conducted recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Established work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintained awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
Bachelor Of Science
Home Manager III Resume
Objective : Well qualified professional. Experienced in fast paced environments, that depends on efficiency and accuracy. Exceptionally competent. Self starter with strong communication skills.
Skills : Works well under pressure, Word Processing, Powerpoint.
- Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Cared for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Planned, shopped for, or prepared nutritious meals or assist families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Transported clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Instructed or advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
- Participated in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Home manager II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic individual that is seeking an exciting new career path. While still being family-oriented, I am ready to share my talents with a company that is looking to grow.
Skills : Powerpoint, POS, Customer Service, Business Communication, Sales.
- Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Cared for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Instructed and advised clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, and infant care.
- Planned, shopped for, and prepared nutritious meals, or assist families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Provided clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence and obtaining information for them.
- Provided mentally impaired or emotionally disturbed patients with routine physical, emotional, psychological, or rehabilitation care under the direction of nursing or medical staff.
Home Manager I Resume
Objective : Developed a number of key skills, including good judgment about people and intuitive senses of their talents and their ability to contribute to a given problem. Capable of passing on information to help continue the progress of the company with an individual satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Planning Skills.
- Responsible for the day to day operations in a single residential home.
- Completed administrative duties Conduct interviews Completed monthly schedules for employees Document in EMR (Carelogic) Monitor time cards Implements activities suggested by supervisor which reflect training objectives in each client's individual service plan.
- Engaged residents in activities of choice, which reinforces ISP goals.
- Promptly reported any emergency/crisis situation to supervisor and follows up by completing appropriate incident report within twenty-four (24) hours.
- Provided transportation and supervision for residents as dictated by individual program Ensures that all information regarding daily activities, problems and needs of residents are recorded properly in daily log.
- Ensured each resident's personal hygiene and grooming needs are met.
- Provided training and assistance in changing appropriate apparel on a daily basis to ensure comfort and well-being for residents.
Bachelor Of Science
Home Manager I Resume
Summary : A psychology driven graduate with a strong compassion for consumer satisfaction and quality. Person oriented with an adaptable work ethic and personality, displaying a client centered focus for creating a better quality of life for that are served.
Skills : MS Office, Managing Skills, Coordinating Skills.
- Provided supervision of 18 Direct Support Professionals assigned to my homes.
- Empowered and engaged employees with team goals, roles, and practices.
- Ensured behavior plans are implemented properly, and provide follow up training, as well as employee compliance with the individual support plan guidelines and restrictions.
- Performed performance evaluations and ensures staff are current with all training in CPR, First side, Mandt, universal precautions, including disciplinary actions up to termination with the support of Human Resources.
- Coordinated all medical appointments, transportation, scheduling, medication administration, and ensure all records are accurate and current.
- Oversaw food supply acquisitions for the homes and assure special dietary needs are followed per the support plan.
- Coordinated and monitored financial activity for the home including: House budget, petty cash, in home client personal funds, complying with all financial mandates.
BA In Psychology
Sr. Home Manager Resume
Objective : To effectively utilize my secretarial, telephone communications and word processing skills in an environment that offers growth and stability.
Skills : Microsoft Office Specialist, Microsoft Office Word,.
- Supervised non-professional support work involving direct care to individuals implementing and directing active treatment plans by providing care, guidance and training.
- Supervised a group of subordinates in multiple homes on an assigned shift, carrying out treatment plans in home.
- Directed subordinates in training and guidance of individuals in routine and self-help skills such as good hygiene, dressing, good housekeeping, and other activities providing personal and social growth.
- Assisted in interviewing, selecting and training personnel, scheduling work, evaluating performance and resolving problems.
- Observed living quarters for cleanliness and check individuals to assure proper care.
- Reviewed and reported the progress of individuals in specific training programs.
- Interpreted policies and directives from higher authorities to subordinates.
- Observed behavior of individuals and reports sudden and unusual changes to appropriate personnel.
Residential Home Manager Resume
Summary : A self-driven young adult with management experience and exceptional people skills. Versed in setting goals and defining needs. Desires a challenging career in a disciplined and dynamic setting. Results-oriented Client-focused Quick learner Computer proficient Training and development File/records maintenance Creative problem-solving Caregiving skills Multi-task management People-oriented.
Skills : Management/supervisor, Multitasking.
- Provided direct supervision to all home staff, maintain employee files, and perform employee evaluations on specific feedback about the performance of health staff, and scheduling work shifts.
- Maintained accurate and complete documentation of client and agency funds, and keeping an accurate account of all client-related financial reports.
- Actively promoted the philosophy and mission of the agency with the special regard to providing clients in as normal and least restrictive an environment as possible.
- Made sure all clients' needs such as daily personal care, medical, and financial are met on a daily basis.
- Made regular inspections of a home, yard, garage, and vehicles to determine needed maintenance tasks.
- Assured tasks are being met by home health staff.
- Effectively complied with all general management responsibilities regarding the clients, agency and state regulations.
Jr. Home Manager Resume
Summary : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job that provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : MS Office, Managing Skills, Monitoring Skills.
- Completed physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Recorded and maintained patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Maintained patients' restrictions to assigned areas.
- Worked as part of a team that may include psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, or social workers.
- Provided patients with assistance in bathing, dressing, or grooming, demonstrating these skills as necessary.
- Cleaned and disinfected rooms and furnishings to maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- Restrained or aided patients as necessary to prevent injury.
Assistant Home Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a career within a customer service-driven company where I can utilize my past experience and education towards a career in management and human resources. Longer a military hope to settle into a career with a company that is stable and helps me provide for my family.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Data Entry, Therapy Services, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Management, Advertising, Editing, Financial Analysis, Case Management, Cash Handling, Training & Development.
- Maintained confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Guided clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Filled out and maintained client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
- Prepared and maintained all required treatment records and reports.
- Collaborated with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
- Acted as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Modified treatment activities or approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients' status.
Associate Home Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a responsible position with a progressive organization that would utilize my skills that will allow me the opportunity for advancement. I will make continual contributions through effective empowerment of personnel, the evolution of management systems.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Customer Service Skills, Management, Patient Care.
- Supervised staff to ensure adequate services for independent living for mentally retardation clients.
- Counseled mentally, physically, and sexually abused clients.
- Planned and administered the Center budget; monitored expenditures, prepared budget forecast; reviewed and authorized purchase requests.
- Planned, organized, and managed the operation of the client homes as well as the staff to assure operating procedures for 24 hours.
- Maintained accurate record keeping of all medical appointments and client bank accounts.
- Monitored medical staff administered medication to the client as scheduled.
- Performed behavioral management interventions according to resident risk reduction plan, crisis plan, and individual treatment plan.
Master Of Public Administration
Home Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Energetic and eager professional, seeking employment in the Criminal Justice field; Strong knowledge and understanding of basic criminal justice principles, passionate about obtaining more skills in the field. The ability to meet employer standards with quality and efficiency.
Skills : HHA Certified, Monitoring Skills.
- Feed and water animals, and clean and disinfect pens, cages, yards, and hutches.
- Examined animals in order to detect symptoms of illness or injury.
- Placed vaccines in drinking water, inject vaccines, or dust air with vaccine powder, in order to protect animals from diseases.
- Selected animals to be bred, and semen specimens to be used, according to knowledge of animals, genealogies, traits, and desired offspring characteristics.
- Treated minor injuries and ailments, and contact veterinarians in order to obtain treatment for animals with serious illnesses or injuries.
- Observed animals in heat in order to detect approach of estrus, and exercise animals to induce or hasten estrus, if necessary.
- Recorded animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
Associate Of Arts
Home Manager Resume
Objective : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with 18 years of hands-on experience in fast-paced residential and hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness.
Skills : Microsoft Word, CNA.
- Administered, directed, and coordinated the activities of the agency.
- Expertly planned, coordinated, organized, and directed all operations of the agency.
- Directed the installation of improved work methods and procedures to achieve agency objectives.
- Cooperated with other health-related agencies and organizations in community activities.
- Ensured the accuracy of public information and materials.
- Actively maintained up-to-date knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Evaluated nursing notes to confirm that they accurately and completely described the care provided and patient responses.