Golf Course Maintenance Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in Customer Service/Sales in a company where can optimize marketing skills, while accomplishing the goals of the company.
Skills : Customer service, Sales.
- Worked in pro shop.
- Helped manage golf course inside and out worked summers and fall.
- Organized golf tournments for mens club and ladies club.
- Had to do share of cleaning up the business.
- Changed holes on greens.
- Picked up garbage out of cans.
- Answered phone and did tee times plus work in snack shop also.
Sr. Golf Course Maintenance Resume
Objective : To show the education and training have in field of work to secure a career to grow in. Maintaining existing equipment such as irrigation systems, sprinkler systems, sand bunkers, flagpoles and other ground coverings.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Responsible for daily mowing of greens.
- Straightened and raked of bunkers.
- Cut and flag placement and positioning.
- Used of multiple pieces of equipment and tools.
- Cleaned and upkept of course.
- Maintained and cleaning of tools and equipment.
- Organized for a safe work environment.
Heavy Equipment Operation
Asst. Golf Course Maintenance Resume
Summary : Looking to find a great career for as a retired professional athlete. Dedicated 12 years to being a professional trainer as well as athlete in Bicycle Motor Cross (BMX). Have numerous skills as far as working well in customer service, group work, and working in a solo work areas.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excell, Autocad.
- Cared for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, and removing thatch.
- Trimmed and edged around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Maintained an 18 hole golf course.
- Responsible for Changing and refilling water coolers to hauling dirt, gravel or sand.
- Depended on what was going on that week or day everyone must know how to use all equipment.
- Analyzed and come up with a quick solution or even think of better ways to accomplish the task.
- Made sure the courses grass was cut and that the course was properly taking care.
Associate Golf Course Maintenance Resume
Objective : To obtain knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant/supply chain through an internship and/or job shadowing experience in order to utilize and advance my Industrial Engineering skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management.
- Mixed and applied herbicides and pesticides.
- Watered and fertilized grounds.
- Trimed trees, brushed, shrubs.
- Maintained records on work activities.
- Assured adequate supply of materials and supplies.
- Prepared reports on maintenance activities.
- Assured proper safety standards and precautions are adhered to.
Bachelor Of Science
Golf Course Maintenance III Resume
Summary : Driven and dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed, with extensive experience in manufacturing, assembly, automotive, customer service and sales. Eager to learn, up to a challenge no matter the situation. Get along great with others, whilst working efficiently. Seeking a position where can develop and excel while giving best to an employer.
Skills : Customer service, Management.
- Responsible for keeping the #1 Public Golf Course in Minnesota in top shape.
- Performed preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Worked with a team to maintain the golf course at Big Canoe.
- Maintained the greens.
- Kept the golf course cut to the proper lenght.
- Kept the golf course clean and free of debris.
- Removed anything, including snakes, from the areas that golfers may be passing through.
Diploma In High School
Golf Course Maintenance II Resume
Summary : Grow with a company. Become a valuable asset and team member. Gain experience and increase job skills.
Skills : Carpentry, Computer, Landscaping,Prodution Management.
- Worked together as a team.
- Raked the bunkers, mow the greens, whip the greens, roll the greens, string trim the lake banks, pick up debris.
- Moved the tee markers, plant/remove plants, set up the driving range and spray natural beds with round up to prevent and kill existing weeds.
- Motivated others to do a better job, have enhanced the job culture by getting to coworkers better both at the job and outside the job.
- Received numerous compliments from the former Superintendent and the Assistant Superintendent on how straight lines are on the greens .
- Worked at Venice Gold and Country Club.
- Worked at a Golf Course.
Golf Course Maintenance I Resume
Objective : A challenging position in a fast paced environment that will allow for personal growth, life balance and possibly career advancement.
Skills : Inventory, Money Handling, Create Employee Schedule, Customer Service,Ordering Supplies And Food.
- Begun at understand the hard work,collaboration and knowledge that is required to run a successful operation.
- Learned how to properly rake the bunkers to avoid humps and dips in them, how to use a roller.
- Responsible for cutting grass on the tee boxes, fairways, roughs, fringes and greens.
- Irrigated the course and working on its watering system sodding trimming and applying fertilizer and pesticides on and around the course.
- Used equipment such as walking and riding greens mowers, tee mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, rollers, bunker rakes, carts, push mowers and a variety of powered and no powered hand tools.
- Responsible for the safe operation of any equipment.
- Responsible for Grease, fuel and check fluid levels in equipment before use.
Golf Course Maintenance/Executive Resume
Objective : To work as an integral resource for an organization or small business, thus maximizing efficiency and productivity to ensure that all operations stay within designated timelines and budget while maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
Skills : Golf Course Maintenance, Landscaping.
- Cleaned and properly stored any piece of equipment after use.
- Responsible for mowing greens, tees, fairways and roughs.
- Performed routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance and construction.
- Responsible for raking and edging sand bunkers.
- Ensured safe working environment at the maintenance facility, golf course property and with equipment.
- Mowed golf course greens, tees, approaches to specifications by operating and using hand and power mowing equipment.
- Hand-raked sand bunkers and removed any debris or hazardous materials from the course.
Diploma In High School
Golf Course Maintenance/Representative Resume
Objective : Proactive and results driven manager who has overseen successful implementation and development of operational policies and maintenance programs at medium to large venues with O&M responsibilities for multiple buildings and grounds at campuses and embassies.
Skills : Irrigation Instalation Carpenter , Small Truck Driving,heavy Lawn Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator.
- Applied mulch to designated areas.
- Pulled weeds around bushes, trees and flower bed.
- Helped with other maintenance duties as needed by golf course.
- Responsible for the daily up keep and maintenance of the Riverside golf course.
- Given daily tasks to make sure the course is up to the standards of the superintendent.
- Provided the members with a top class course, as well as providing great service to them on a daily basis.
- Worked with two children aged 8 and 12, teaching tennis.
Golf Course Maintenance Resume
Objective : To provide exceptional turf and pest management that exceeds the customer and company's needs while ensuring the safety of both co-workers and the public.
Skills : Electrical, Installation Of Doors, Basic Home Maintenance, Carpentry, Hardscaping, Landscaping.
- Developed and implemented with the superintendent the course standards plan.
- Worked with a 5 man team to keep golf course in running conditions.
- Worked outside daily in all weather conditions.
- Walked upwards to 4-6 miles daily.
- Able to work in various weather conditions from extremely hot to severely cold.
- Worked with different piece of equipment daily to ensure the golf course is in working condition.
- Walked 4-6 miles a day as well as lifting 50 to 100 lbs throughout the day.
Associate Degree In History