Full Time Homemaker Resume
Objective : A motivated Full-Time Homemaker who has a passion for growth. Excellent communication skills and have experience in customer service and sales. To work to make a lasting impact within a company and the community. To acquire a job that will allow me financial stability, while developing future skills and character that will open doors for future advancement in the workforce.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Researching, Google Docs, Multi-tasking, Customer Service
- Oversaw visitations between parents and children involved in DCS cases.
- Observed and made note of any intervention or observed issues in notes.
- Wrote a report to DCS about the progress of visitations and the recommendation on the level of supervision that will be needed for next month's visitations.
- Organized storage areas such as closets, family files, drawers, rooms, and photo albums.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation, and coordination of multiple activities and schedules.
- Provided counsel to assist family members in developing skills to deal with and resolve social and personal problems.
- Assisted with limited financial assistance including dollar energy, cap programs, food, and clothing.
- Created and balanced a budget, paying bills and identified cost-saving opportunities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Objective : A quick learner, hardworking individual who will strive to surpass the company's goals. Willing to learn and willing to take on a new challenge in whatever the situation. Team player that builds effective teams and team environments based on mutual respect and accountability.
Skills : Cooking, Microsoft Office, Care Of Elderly, Care Of Children, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service
- Assisted with medication as per the health chart provided by a healthcare professional.
- Assisted residents with activities of daily living such as toileting, bathing, and dressing.
- Observed residents' conditions and reported any significant changes to healthcare professionals.
- Changed linen and ensured that any soiled linen is transported to the laundry room immediately.
- Collected and did laundry and ensured that each resident's laundry is delivered back to the room.
- Attempted to resolve residents' issues by employing tact and compassion.
- Developed positive and relational bonds with residents by engaging them in conversation.
- Responded to emergencies by employing training in charting out emergency management plans.
- Provided pregnancy & parenting guidance to teens and young adults as well as free food, clothing, diapers, etc.
Homemaker/Foster Care Provider Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented Homemaker/Foster Care Provider dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Enthusiastic and eager with specialized knowledge in Clerical and Homemaking skills.
Skills : Clerical Writing, Speaking, Coordination, Active Listening, Administration And Management, Customer And Personal Service
- Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Transported clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Planned, shopped for, or prepare nutritious meals or assisted families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Participated in case-reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Provided clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
High School Diploma
Professional Homemaker Resume
Summary : An energetic and hard-working Professional Homemaker with a strong desire to succeed. Detail-orientated and professional in both performance and presentation. The proven ability to plan and complete multiple tasks within strict deadlines, to learn new tasks quickly, and to communicate effectively at all levels. A team player who is always willing to go the extra mile.
Skills : Loyal, Dependable, Confidential, And Honest, Customer Service, Teamwork, Multi-Tasking, Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office
- Performing routine housekeeping duties such as washing dishes, making beds, changing sheets, operate washer machines and dryers to clean shirts, sheets, blankets, towels, and other garments and household articles.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Conducting and coordinating frequent grocery shopping excursions.
- Negotiating prices, discounting credit terms, and transportation arrangements for the purchase of household merchandise.
- Planning/coordination skills prepare and cook complete meals catered to individual families members' tastes.
- Planning meals, determine food portions, estimating food requirements, costing and monitoring and order supplies.
- Planning family activities such as vacations, special events, and chauffeuring.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting symptoms of change in the condition of illness in members of the family.
Full Time Homemaker Resume
Objective : An effective Homemaker, Privatewho can adapt to a fast-moving business environment and is proficient in computer skills and adept at learning new systems as needed. Looking for a customer service position at a company where I can use my skills and abilities to make significant contributions toward the achievement of company goals.
Skills : CNA, Customer Service, Spanish Language, English Language, Medisoft, Quickbooks
- Effectively performed housekeeping and home management duties - cleaning, cooking, laundry, haircuts, shopping, ran errands, helped with homework and tutoring.
- Took care of household income, managed bills and kept track of everyone's appointments.
- Adept at managing finances such as household budgets, personal accounts, and health insurance claims.
- Monitored, recorded, and reported symptoms of change in conditions of illness in members of the family.
- Lead children in activities by reading stories, singing songs, doing crafts, and visiting local points of interest.
- Observed children for signs of learning disabilities or emotional problems.
- Cleaned, disinfected, and polished kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Operated washing machines and dryers to clean shirts, sheets, blankets, towels, and other garments and household articles.
- Performed routine housekeeping duties such as washing dishes, making beds, changing sheets.
Associates in Business
Help Services Homemaker Resume
Headline : Flexible and adaptable Help Services Homemaker experience in caring for individuals with special needs. I have the ability to be patient and problem solve under pressure. To obtain a position within the healthcare or medical field within an organization, offering growth potential, and the opportunity to utilize my skills on a continuous basis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Child Care, Customer Service Representative, Home Health Care, Customer Service, Data Entry Proficient
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining records, managing household finances, planning meals, cleaning and organizing, 100% attendance, multitask multiple projects at one time resulting in smoothly run operation, calm under pressure, all logistics for a family of three.
- Utilizing project management skills to oversee the renovation of kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
- Utilizing time management skills and organization skills to raise two very active teenagers.
- Making sure the everyday needs of my family members were met and exceeded, and to make sure daily life went smoothly.
- Planning meals, doctor's appointments, sports and activities schedules, transport family to and from events, school, and appointments.
- Creating and keep schedules, arranging appointments, maintaining household stability and be ready for environmental and emotional changes at any point of any given day.
- Balancing the demands of furthering education with those of maintaining a healthy home.
- Performing basic household tasks, cooking, errands-running, laundry, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Coordinating daily needs as well as running errands and assisting with paperwork and writing bills.
Bachelor Of Arts
Homemaker And Companion Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic Homemaker And Companion with 12 years of specialization in overcoming new tasks each day. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. Hands-on experience in Home Health Care and also Customer Service and Sales. Versatile problem solver and resourceful.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Customer Service, Cashier, Data Entry, Active Listening, Time Management, Social Perceptiveness, Learning Strategies, Critical Thinking, Negotiation, Monitoring
- Performing housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes or running errands.
- Caring for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Administering bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Transporting clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals or assisting families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Instructing or advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
- Providing clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
- Providing counsel to assist family members in developing skills to deal with and resolve social and personal problems.
Full-Time Homemaker Resume
Summary : Full-Time Homemaker demonstrates a drive to obtain knowledge of equipment, operations, and safety procedures within the workplace. Ability to effectively operate an office, delegate duties, and multi-task. Capable of learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Working knowledge of computers systems including Microsoft Office. To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business and customer service experience to the fullest.
Skills : Cashier, Good With People, Computer Microsoft Word, Maintaining Cleanliness, Stocking And Pricing Merchandise
- Managing all aspects of the general household including cleaning and maintenance.
- Overseeing the planning and scheduling, including logistics, for a family of four including social activities and school responsibilities by creating, identifying, and balancing all priorities.
- Planning and cooking healthy meals according to the family's personal preferences.
- Maintaining budgets and oversee expenditures including paying the bills, keeping a record of credits and debits, and ensure overall financial stability.
- Coordinating, overseeing and assisting two children with homework and recreational activities.
- Providing homeschool education for special needs child meeting national testing standards each year.
- Assisting in-home repairs and additions using correct tools and material as per code.
- Demonstrating time management, organizational, negotiating and excellent communication skills.
Bachelor Of Science
Homemaker/Homeschool Parent Resume
Summary : A hard-working, punctual, and reliable Homemaker/Homeschool Parent seeking an entry-level position in which my teamwork and customer service skills can be utilized to contribute to a company's success. To work with the healthcare team as an RN to improve the health and quality of life of individuals and communities by using my skills and knowledge to enable them to achieve optimal health and function.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Customer Service, Cashier, Data Entry, Filing, Childcare, Patient Care, Receptionist, Inspection, People Person
- Responsible for raising the family and maintaining an active household, ensuring the safety of the children in a nurturing environment, maintaining health, budget, and educational needs.
- Checking and helping with homework and ensuring children were on time for school and all appointments.
- Accompanying children to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments.
- Performing general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Organizing and storing toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Performing housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, cooking, and changing of linens.
- Reading to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Instructing children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toiletry habits.
Bachelor Of Science
Childcare Provider/Homemaker Resume
Summary : Childcare Provider/Homemaker goal-oriented and dedicated to high levels of business satisfaction. Proficient in data entry and administrative support. Highly organized and able to multi-task with a drive for excellence. Capable of contributing to team projects while demonstrating individual leadership. Seeking a position as a receptionist or in customer service is a department that rewards positive results, hard work, loyal and dependability in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medisoft, Quickbooks, Keyboarding, Ten-key, QuickBooks, And Med ISOFT Certificate In Microsoft Office Certified In Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Managing the running of the household from cleaning to upkeep which also includes the laundry, cooking along with the dishes.
- Maintaining monthly finances and the budget for grocery, entertainment, banking and the checking.
- Negotiating repair, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and property.
- Responsible head of household when the spouse is out of town for the career.
- Maintaining household budgets and ensuring that all bills are paid promptly.
- Completing household management tasks including laundry, folding clothes, cleaning, and organization.
- Scheduling and transporting children to all medical, school, and health-related appointments.
- Typing is a skill that i learned in high school and have been using on a daily basis.
- Transporting children to various appointment such as medical, dental, and school.