Account Representative II Resume
Summary : Account Representative II with expertise in customer service, financing, and management skills. I have 18 years of experience in successfully handling and resolving customer issues and 10 years of managing a diverse team, achieving organizational and team goals, effectively handling team issues, training, developing and implementing new policies and procedure. My objective is to become a part of the company that can utilize all my skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Skills : Enjoy Helping Individuals and Maintains a Positive Attitude, Ability To Record, Remember, and Verbally Communicate Detailed Information Accurately, Able To Communicate Effectively With Individuals From Different Personalities And Backgrounds. Writing and Updating SOP, Developing Documents and Forms, Developing Training Programs, Designing and Implementing Procedures and Manuals.
- Serve as the primary customer and relationship officer contact and support for maintaining account information, opening and closing accounts.
- Maintain Good rapport with customers and internal departments by proactively handling complex Customer issues.
- Analyze services used by the top level customers to ensure they are appropriately using the services offered by tib.
- Initiates approvals by submitting information to account analysis for billing, analysis adjustments, waivers and exception pricing for all Cash letter customers.
- Be the point of contact for all documentation required to set up relationships to facilitate the use of our cash letter processing partners (federal reserve bank).
- Serve as a critical part of business retention as well as Cross-sell to strengthen long-term relationships.
- Assist customer service representative with research inquiries and other issues, as needed. Serves as a backup to lead FED Funds/wire desk representative.
- Responsible for UAT testing and assist with DR testing.
Business & Accounting
Client Account Representative Resume
Objective : Highly energetic Accounts Representative who consistently exceeds revenue goals. Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills. Diligently follow-up with all leads to drive new business.
Skills : Collections, Credit, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Microsoft Office
- Greets and interacts with customers in person and by telephone to service their accounts.
- Conducts loan interviews and enters information into an automated record keeping system.
- Proactively contacts borrowers with past-due accounts by telephone or mail to offer rewrite of loan or request payment.
- Assesses customers current financial needs and determines if the customer has available cash on account.
- Sells the company current product lines, including but not limited to personal loans.
- Performs a variety of cashiering functions including maintenance of the branch cash drawer.
- Maintains accurate and complete records on past due accounts and collection actions.
- Completes checklists and other supporting documentation and obtains credit reports.
- Posts customer garnishments into the general ledger (gl) and advice on legal payments.
- Completes all warrant in debt and garnishment paperwork for submission to court including notating cim accounts, scanning, and mailing defendant copies, and preparing out-of-state mailings when applicable.
- Copies all documents and forwards assembled document packages to appropriate party on a timely basis.
- Ensures that loan collection actions on assigned accounts are appropriate and timely and that established policies and procedures are observed.
Account Representative I Resume
Objective : Account Representative with over 6 Years experience in Customer Service and Collections. Experience working on Specialty Teams such as Charge Off, Agency, BDRU (bad Debt Recovery Unit), PreAFR (assigned For Repossessions), Workouts.
Skills : Strong customer service, very detail oriented, able to work in a face paced environment, able to adapt to changing environment, eager to accept new challenges. Extensive knowledge and experience with many software systems, credit bureaus and skip tracing programs.
- Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment by performing the following duties.
- Comply with all aspects of the fair debt collection practices act (fdcpa), company policies and procedures.
- Trace customer to the new address using address software or by contacting credit reporting agencies, post office, relatives, employers and other possible leads.
- Confer with the customer by telephone in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payment, review terms of sales, service, or credit contract with the customer; take appropriate action if the customer disputes the account(s).
- Request appropriate form letters to customers to notify of transfer of the account to our company, encourage payment of delinquent accounts or confirm agreements to settle accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts using automated collections software.
- Obtain and review appropriate correspondence and documents, both paper and electronic that pertain to the account.
- Establish the payment schedule and grant extensions of payment deadline; determine interest to be charged on the overdue amount. If delegated settlement authority, settle account within limits authorized; otherwise, obtain necessary information and confer with the supervisor.
- Submit necessary codes to transfer the account to legal collections if the customer fails to respond.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
Account Representative (Temp) Resume
Objective : I am looking to obtain a full-time Account Representative position with a well-established company, that provides good medical & dental benefits, 401K, etc, as I would like to stay in a position long term, with the opportunity to grow with the company.
Skills : QuickBooks, Outlook, PowerPoint Etc., Clerical General Office Duties, Administrative, Office Management,.
- Assisting new drivers for various trucking and passenger companies with completing their dot/ 19a driver files as well as training them on the rules and regulations on dot and 19a require, hours of service etc.
- Complete previous employment verification checks, via online verifications, phone, fax, and email.
- Assisting management with onsite meetings with pre-existing clients, new client orientations, management & driving training and on-site random drug testing.
- Handling various companies online and in-house safety and dot audits. Creating invoices for new driver qualification files, yearly and monthly driver file maintenance fees, new driver records, physicals, drug test etc.
- Provide Monthly updates for trucking companies by giving them notice about upcoming documents that will be needed to keep their company in compliance with DOT regulations and follow up with overdue paperwork until the company is in compliance with DOT.
- Providing the companies proper documents that need to be completed. As well as links to locations where drivers can have medicals or DMV matters handled.
- Filing updated documents from companies in the correct driver and company files, so in case of an audit, all the documents that are needed are easily accessible.
- Heavy data entry, updating drivers and companies information in company systems driver smart, act programs & excel sheets.
- Preparing owner/managers of companies with getting the proper information and documents for audits, making sure all the correct documents that dot requested is in order.
- Other various office duties, assisting receptionists by answering phones and questions for the customer, faxing, processing mail etc. Helping with company procedure manual etc.
Account Representative (Sales) Resume
Summary : Experienced Sales Account Representative with over 10 years of sales and management experience ranging from regional and specialty sales, association memberships, banking, and client recruiting. Ability to identify and capture market opportunities, increase revenue and improve profitability. Seeking a challenging full-time position to compliment prior sales and management knowledge.
Skills : Account Management, Business Development, Mentoring, Strategic Sales
- Interact with customers responding to and following up with internet service inquiries.
- Responsible for communication with auto dealerships for work orders and scheduling.
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers.
- Present proposals to potential business partners by discovering and exploring new business development opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategy with potential clients and evaluating options for growth.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to companies accomplishments and reputation.
- Developed a customer expansion program that improved the companys competitive advantage.
- Sustained elevated level of customer satisfaction while striving to exceed sales and profitability.
- Reviewed applications, scheduled and conducted interviews, hired and terminated when necessary.
Customer Account Representative Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and results-oriented Account Representative who consistently drives a high level of activity. Adept at crafting effective sales messages and employing problem-solving skills and innovative tactics to stay ahead of market interruptions while continuously improving systems and processes.
Skills : Relationships With Clients, Generating Lasting Customer Loyalty and Increasing Company Exposure. Ability to Anticipate & Recognize Concerns, Issues, Problems/obstacles and Suggest Solutions. Enthusiastic, Creative Team Player with Strong Problem-Solving skills.
- Maintained 99% client renewals by focusing on value-added services and relationship building.
- Presented team process meetings for monthly staff training. These are now used as the inside sales main account review process due to its effectiveness.
- Created and implemented a renewal process which has been adopted by the full retention team. In 2016 2 of 6 reps were over 100%, in 2017 all 6 reps were over 100% of goal and the team is at 108% of goal. This was achieved by mirroring my renewal process.
- A leader on the team in outbound calls, new business opportunities, and closed sales.
- Increased customers spend by 80.5% while growing overall book of business by 20. 9%.
- Work with different cross-functional partners to determine client need and offer products based on information gathered.
- Meet with client to ascertain the understanding of their business and created custom packaging based on need.
Associates in Finance
Account Representative (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : To obtain a stable long-term position within a medical practice that will allow me to utilize patient care and administrative duties in a healthcare environment.
Skills : BILLING, CPR, CPR CERTIFIED, CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCEL
- Contact patient and/or insurance payer by telephone or through correspondence to obtain payments.
- Maintains detailed collection notes, enters detailed records with accuracy need for collections.
- Write up adjustment, and referred to a/r supervisor for approval of adjustment from the account.
- Establish payment plans with patients, following the payment criteria policy and procedure.
- Resubmits claims to insurance companies when original claim was not received.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality of clients and patient, other duties as assigned.
- Improved and streamlined service to existing clients by maintaining a positive approach.
Certificate in Billing
Account Representative (Inside Sales) Resume
Headline : Inside Sales, Customer Service - Account Representative experienced in B2B direct sales & services, B2C, Call Center and Basic Marketing. Expertise in the following: Customer contact with direct sales & service, Managing Accounts - lifecycle process.
Skills : Promotional & Marketing Events/Trade Shows. Prospecting/Qualifying/Spin Sell Techniques-Consultative Sells/Developing new accounts. Maintaining customer loyalty/building relationships/rapport. Oral, verbal & written communication skills.
- Identifying financial growth opportunities, increased monthly revenue and market share by 20% while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of customer services.
- Managing the process of customer service contracts for the assigned business partner.
- Liaise with various locations to carry out client initiatives and resolve conflict issues.
- Ensuring all accounts are up to date, performing daily activities; conducting phone calls, collecting receivables, implementing customer satisfaction.
- Exploring ways to improve customer service, metrics, and value for the business partners.
- Partnering with area sales managers/local branches to carry out marketing initiatives.
- Improved communication with customers and production control on back orders and increase in demand.
- Identify new client targets and established relationships resulting in additional $1m sales annually.
Account Representative III Resume
Summary : Self-directed, results-driven Account Representative with data analysis skills and the ability to think strategically about complex, unpredictable market challenges. Possess strong interpersonal and management skills and the ability to motivate others in high-paced environments with shifting priorities. Able to simultaneously attend to details and a long-term vision yet lead with patience and ingenuity.
Skills : Inventory Management, Pricing, Recruiting, Strategic Sales Planning, Upsell Strategy Development, Customer Service, Onboarding, Sales Analysis, Salesforce , Excel, CiviCRM, Word, Powerpoint
- Consistently grew sales while employing strategic initiatives to enhance client relationships, retain accounts, increase profits, yield strong yoy growth (20%) in a highly competitive market, reduce errors, & improve efficiency.
- Account management & retention - built strong rapport & trust with key stakeholders of wholesale businesses, grocers, chain retailers, fine dining establishments, juice bars, and processors. Managed 35-70 accounts continuously.
- Cumulatively worked with 200+ accounts over 7 years time. Visited accounts regularly to examine merchandising, discuss upcoming opportunities and share key YOY numbers. Produced sales presentations to convey KPIs and top commodity sales.
- Sales & development- routinely entered 40-60 sales orders per day using enterprise software, issuing credits, scheduling returns, revising and setting pricing, developing promotions and ad programs, and maintaining standing orders. Generated leads & prospected for new accounts, responded to potential/new customer inquiries, and guided customer onboarding bringing on 5-7 accounts monthly.
- Pricing strategy - produced customized pricing for multiple regions and accounts.
- Cross-functional team collaboration & leadership - built strong internal relationships across 5+ departments and coordinated cross-functional efforts among internal teams to ensure accounts received exceptional customer service.
- Continuous improvement - initiated, developed and managed solutions to increase visibility and communication between sales and operations teams resulting in improved inventory accuracy and sales order fulfillment. Developed & promoted a list of inventory for upselling which expanded into a daily tracking tool that resulted in generating sales of 600-700 additional cases of product per week.
Account Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with strong leadership and rapport building skills. Superior telephone, customer service, sales and computer skills. Very detailed oriented and capable of multitasking responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
Skills : EXCEL, FILE, MAINTENANCE, MICROSOFT OFFICE, MS OFFICE
- Manage prospects by cold calling for clients while maintaining good existing customer relations.
- Obtaining credit information, explain policies and services available; explain.
- Managed a portfolio of accounts generating revenue ranging from $180,000 to $300,000 in annual sales.
- Communicated updates regarding business proposals, contracts.
- Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and representing cdr.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Tailors solutions to clients needs, while maintaining the integrity of the company.
- Maintains confidential information in a timely and professional manner.
Senior Account Representative Resume
Summary : Sales and Marketing Account Representative with 15-years experience in the healthcare industry with a proven record of meeting and exceeding metric to generate revenue. Numbers driven, creative and people focused eager to continue professional growth as well as contribute significantly to the growth of the company.
Skills : Problem Solver, Strategic Planning, Written Communication, Analytics, Statistics, Graphic Design, Creative Writing, Sales Management, Powerpoint, Excel, Healthcare, Account Management, Financial Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Team Building
- Generates revenue for client Baylor Scott and white through account management from 6 million to 11 million in private pay account balances.
- Accuracy from 78% to above 90% accuracy, providing analytics to hospital staff and upper management for quality improvement.
- Organizes prepares and presents written and oral case information on account status to hospital director, CFO, care coordination, physicians, and clients.
- Assessment of over 42 patients a week, identifies program eligibility and educates both client and medical staff regarding state and federal programs.
- Continuously strives to reduce program approval time from standard 12 months to 2 to 4-month turnaround time.
- Top performer among account representatives to exceed above 90% accuracy program approval rate.
- Review accounts reporting directly to the management team with any future action requests.