Jr. Account Manager Resume
Headline : Sales and Account Management of 50+ business accounts nationwide. Responsibilities include customer service of existing accounts, sales of new services, upgrades of current services, renewing accounts. Responsible for increasing market penetration, lowering churn and increasing revenue of my customer base. Perform the role of a sales coach, as well as responsibilities for training new hires, creating and implementing sales strategies and increasing overall performance in the department.
Skills : Account Management, Budgeting, Business Development, Contract Negotiations, CRM
- Responsible for face to face sales in retail setting, involved in interview and training process, lead a team of four to align individual goals with organizational goals, drive innovation to achieve corporate goals.
- Responsible for maintaining customer service and customer relationships for over fifty customers.
- Sales for customers which included profit analysis, driving strategic brands, and ensuring proper looks of success. Grew sales volume each year while increasing DNGP per customer delivery from $260 in 2016 to $330 as of July 2017, a 21% increase.
- Building and maintaining displays of strategic brands to ensure profitability.
- Communicating within a team as well as with distribution to achieve organizational goals.
- Required to negotiate contracts for twenty or more customers to ensure company standards each year.
- Work as a leader within a team dynamic. Responsibilities include training, leading calls, communication within team, and ensure success throughout the sales team.
Sr. Account Manager - (Retail Sales) Resume
Summary : Account manager with over 19 years experience in the retail industry. Expertise in ordering systems and customer relations. Driven to continual growth and increased revenues. Flexible and willing to relocate. Motivated to succeed and driven by high performance. Enjoy training, mentoring, and developing others for success. Analytical and efficient.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Merchandising, Sales Operations, Training & Development
- Analyzed data and continually identified new opportunities for product placement in order to achieve sales growth for both frito lay and the customer.
- Analyzed and implemented new ideas and processes that help salesman grow their business during peak times.
- Utilized sales date to evaluate sales performance and make proper adjustments to ensure continual growth and meet shareholders goals.
- Worked closely with members of management to ensure increased inventory levels during seasonal events and decreased levels during slower timeframes.
- Utilized fl systems to ensure inventory levels were maintained properly and future orders were placed in a timely manner.
- Ensured company's product promotional plans were executed fully and incremental displays were placed in high traffic areas to increase revenues and profits.
- Operated second largest route in pacific northwest zone (2013) achieving $3 million in sales while maintaining 0. 60% in unsalable product.
BS in Business
Senior Account Manager - Capital Markets Resume
Summary : Results-driven sales professional with 14 years of experience in the financial services sector, including health insurance sales. Solution oriented team player who has built lasting strategic partnerships, with ability to quickly establish rapport with clients and prospects.
Skills : Closing, Follow-up-Follow Through, Presentation, Negotiation, Product Development, Relationship Building, Influential, Listening, Detail Oriented, Leadership, Problem Solving, Organizational, Account Development, Customer Service
- Responsible for managing 30 client accounts using fidelity capital market's electronic products to trade equities and options, focusing on execution quality and transaction cost analysis.
- Exceeded revenue target by 46%, retained 85% of client accounts, and completed 25 strategic client account reviews.
- Successfully pitched to new clients since start date by leveraging client base and targeting strategic partnerships.
- Drove incremental client accounts revenue year-over-year by 75% through solutions-oriented sales approach, focusing on best fit analysis and market trends to solve client challenges.
- Spearheaded new business sales program, which included cold calling and networking. Generated multiple meetings and leads.
- Initiated effort to increase thought leadership within the team through collaborative discussion and product analysis.
- Established strong relationships across all employee levels at various clients, ranging from administrative to senior.
Account Manager / Strategic Account Executive Resume
Summary : I have more than fifteen years of full-time service in the retail and hospitality industries, eight of those years in operations management. I have three years outside sales experience in large industry including coal, timber, material handling, and quarry knowledge. I enjoy seeing a project come full circle, from the initial meeting to closing the deal to handing over the keys. Customer satisfaction is my #1 goal with service and accessibility being key attributes in accomplishing this goal.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales Manager
- Key Account Management for more than two dozen accounts in the coal, quarry, timber, and material handling industries generating $1. 75-$2 million in annual revenue.
- Follow up with key account business partners on work performed to measure level of customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with key account business partners to maximize account potential and to generate project leads.
- Communicate opportunities directly to Engineering Manager and President through Weekly Sales meetings and work directly on bids, proposals, budgetary brackets, and negotiations.
- Communicate leads, job progress, distribution potential, cold call success, weekly appointments, invoicing, and cold account potential through weekly sales meetings.
- Main point of contact between clients, the sales team, and other service-related departments.
- Implemented new sales and marketing programs - increasing sales 25% - 50% in each account.
National Account Manager Resume
Summary : Respected sales professional with customer service and leadership training and experience. Frequently recognized as a top-performer for increased sales growth, prospecting new business, margin improvement and customer retention.
Skills : account management, sales, inside sales, business development, crm, customer service, pricing, account retention, brand management, consultative sales, customer needs assessment, customer satisfaction, direct response marketing, fulfillment, key account management, margin improvement, multimedia advertising, product positioning, profit growth, revenue growth, sales closing, solutions selling, team building/leadership
- Managed $4. 5-million dollar book of business which consisted of nearly 500 accounts, fostering 10% overall growth in 2014, while adding new sales opportunities.
- Built and maintained client relationships by partnering with outside b2b account managers in effort to grow overall sales, including expanded year-over-year and margin dollars.
- Lead teams of 30+ people for several multi-million dollar projects to maintain quality control and assurance. Acquired new accounts which lead to substantial company growth and new streams of revenue.
- Intimately worked with the onboarding team to successfully integrate new members into the organization
- De-escalate customer interactions by providing alternative tactics to solving problems and satisfying customer needs.
- Established an excellent relationship between each client and continuously stay in contact with them on a daily basis.
- Proactively took control of existing membership accounts, set for cancellation by account holders.
Associate Account Manager, Client Relations Resume
Summary : Account Management Professional experienced in all facets of sales cycle to develop and execute acquisition plans, cultivate valuable account relationships to deliver business objectives in a highly competitive environment.
Skills : Customer Relations, Account Management, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Management, Training & Development, Multi-tasking, Retail Sales, Retail Management
- Revolutionized contracts resulting in more profitable agreements and higher client satisfaction
- Accountable for building and maintaining quality relationships with existing assigned accounts
- Invoiced clients and assisted finance team with monthly collection efforts by leveraging relationships with decision makers
- Increased NPS score from -50 to 35 over six months by finding trends among client feedback and creating customer service training materials implemented company wide.
- Established, documented, and implemented account management processes and procedures.
- Ensured client expectations and company deliverables were aligned and executed regarding managed services contract.
- Served as liaison between Sales Engineering and clients to balance internal standards with solution selling for the client.
- Worked in conjunction with VP of Operations, Sales, and Projects in aligning client priorities among team members to ensure the appropriate initiatives are taken.
Consultant Account Manager Resume
Summary : Account Manager in a Consulting role with excellent account management skills, attentive to details with exceptional follow through, building relationships and customer retention.
Skills : Knowledge Of Organization Practices, Leadership, Customer Service and General Administration, Excellent Writing, Verbal And Interpersonal Communication
- Worked directly with marketing team to refocus client outreach resulting in an increase of qualified inbound account leads.
- Exceeded annual new customer accounts quota by 15% earning RainMaker Awar.
- Attended multiple trade shows to learn about vertical, network, and build a sales pipeline based on solution selling.
- Worked with team to create engaging and easy to understand, training videos for prospects free trials to ensure their success with the software
- Developing and accomplishing plans for meeting or exceeding monthly and annual targets.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
Associate of Arts
Key Account Manager - Healthcare Resume
Summary : Accomplished Account Manager in Home care, pharmacy sales, medical equipment, industrial equipment. Captured $5 Million in New Business Accounts in a New Department With Uncharted Territory. Saved $6 Million By Going Above And Beyond In Customer Service. Experience In Over 15 Years Of Both Outside And Inside Sales. Proven Record Of Meeting Sales Goals & Deadlines.
Skills : Account Management, Outside Sales, Customer Relations, Team Management
- Achieved organic growth by sales of $60,000+ in the first three months by achieving sales goals in a new territory.
- Attained 400% organic growth in referrals over my first 3 months with the company by building relationships with key decision makers in the home care community including internal medicine, orthopedic, oncology, pulmonology, urology, neurology and cardiology physicians, hospitals, assisted and independent living facilities, skilled nursing facilities/rehabilitation centers, and clinics.
- Branded the company at local network marketing events increasing name recognition in the home care community.
- Educated and presented services such as medication review, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder and re-hospitalization outcomes to doctors, nurses and residents with the goal of obtaining referrals and increasing the company's census.
- Developed organizational sales strategies to capture the private sector home health market.
- Successfully renewed 80% of those accounts by cementing trusted relationships with the customers.
- Networked and presented at marketing events branding the company's name and services to the home care community educating members about skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services.
Sr. Account Manager - IT Solutions Resume
Summary : A highly organized and goal-oriented professional with a focus on management of account/client concerns from a strategic perspective with the goal of adding value for the client.
Skills : Business Development, Sales, Account Management
- Manage over 100 multi million dollar client corporate sales territory selling IT solutions.
- Established 40 new accounts in only 9 months through successful client development. Answered customers' questions about IT solutions. Consistently secured new accounts, resulting in a 150% increase in year over year revenue.
- Expanded market share and revenue production through cold-calling prospects while providing energetic excellence in customer care to the assigned account base to grow revenue and ensure customer retention.
- Collaborated well with internal Technical Group to ensure specific customer needs were being met, or exceeded on a timely basis.
- Established and maintained an excellent network of business associates with customers and provided service excellence, communication, and timely follow-up.
- Helped clients prepare ROI justification based on technology enhancements.
- Develop lasting relationships with C level executives positioning CDW as main technology provider.
Technical Account Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a senior sales/management position that offers challenge, growth and opportunity. Where I may optimize my extensive sales, account management, training, leadership skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills : solution sales, technical sales, international sales, seller management, ecommerce, outbound slaes, seller account management, seller account retention
- Tehnical Account Manager – Build and manage relationships with clients, seek business relationships with prospects, established liaison between clients and the company, negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit, prepare reports on account status, manage and determine pricing for established and newly established accounts.
- Managed core financial processes including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Strategic Plan, Monthly Business Reviews, coordinated and reported on financials for R&O (Risks and Opportunities) with the sellers.
- Collaborated with sellers to establish seller performance metrics and goals for internal audit function; analyzed two years of audit data to identify opportunities for the seller performance and cost optimization
- Technical Account Management. Managed budget and mentored team of 7 members responsible for formulating and executing corporate seller's and professional seller's business development strategies.
- Exceeded monthly sales goals by acting as the customer’s trusted adviser and utilizing the Solution Selling model in a highly technical field.
- Sought out key decision-makers and tailored solutions to address business challenges.
- Developed strong working relationships with customers to help improve productivity and increase profitability