First Grade Teacher Resume
Objective : Highly self-motivated and punctual person. I work hard and strive to go above and beyond. I want to have a classroom that is student centered and promotes self-esteem as well as cooperative learning. As a teacher I continue to learn and hone my craft through research, online classes, reading, and workshops. I work well with others and am capable of following and leading when necessary. I have a great attitude and good communication skills as well as good listening skills.
Skills : Responsible for SLT's and grade level assesements; Mastery Concept website; create IEP's on SER's website and A3. On Course website, JPAMS, Smart and Promethean board; student IPADS; Elmo projector, Power point, Excell, Moddle, Email,.
- Worked as a first-grade teacher.
- Worked hard at individualizing the curriculum to meet the varying levels of all students in my classroom.
- Set high goals to ensure that all students, reach their full potential.
- Worked hard implementing The Fundamental Five into the classroom, and enhancing the depth of knowledge in students.
- Guided math initiative and grade's field trip coordinator.
- The focuses were on improving students reading level while enhancing comprehension.
- Integrated History and English so that students could apply English concepts like reading, research, comparing texts, and writing into History lessons.
First Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : To contrive, guide, organize, and monitor all of the daily activity of a facility in the Human Resource Department.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blackboard, SMART Notebook, Teaching, ADDIE model.
- Full-Time Team Leader of 5 first grade teachers.
- Developed and implemented lesson plans using Georgia Standards that meet the individual needs of each student.
- Determined and scheduled conferences with parents and administration.
- Supervised students in a learning environment.
- Created a safe and productive learning environment for students.
- Member of School Leadership Program Communicated daily with parents and staff by phone, face-to-face, and e-mail.
- Retaught training topics to staff and participated in development training of peers.
Assistant First Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : Highly self-motivated and punctual person. I work hard and strive to go above and beyond. I want to have a classroom that is student centered and promotes self-esteem as well as cooperative learning. As a teacher I continue to learn and hone my craft through research, online classes, reading, and workshops. I work well with others and am capable of following and leading when necessary. I have a great attitude and good communication skills as well as good listening skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching.
- Lesson plans implemented according to daily, weekly and monthly objectives established by the first grade team, including the reading specialist, ESOL teacher, Special Education teachers and Speech Therapist.
- Curriculum presented in a variety of formats to allow for enrichment and developmental opportunities, including math and reading groups between the first and second grades.
- Classroom discipline, rules and positive reinforcement created by students and teacher to foster ownership of behavior.
- Worked with an Autistic student mainstreamed in the classroom, and created a special bond with a non-categorical child with learning, emotional and behavioral issues.
- Encouraged parents to become involved in the classroom through reading, writing and other visiting opportunities.
- Participant of the first grade team that modeled team-teaching for the staff when teaching styles began shifting to a more collaborative effort.
- Attended a Core Knowledge Conference and taught staff new ideas based on the curriculum.
Master Of Education
First Grade Teacher III Resume
Objective : Highly Qualified Educator Movement Integrated Learning Development of Positive Self Image and Emotional Intelligence Structured Classroom Environment Whole Brain Teaching Techniques Specialized Training LETRS Certified ReadWell Instructor, received certification and facilitated a grade level intervention program Eureka Math Trained Educator, experienced in using advanced curricula to meet the needs of common core mathematics instruction.
Skills : Microsoft Word/ Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint Data Entry /Alpha IV Database Beginner Knowledge Of SAP/ Kronos/ Onbase Processing And Typing With 10 Key.
- Prepared complete, concise, daily lesson plans, Applied teaching technique based on sound learning principles.
- Submitted and discussed lesson plans with cooperating educator.
- When appropriated, presented the lesson developing unit plans, submitted and discussed plans with another cooperating educator.
- Complied with all reasonable requests made by all cooperating educators for specific grade.
- Learned students' names and history of each individual child while maintaining ethical interpersonal relationships with students.
- Took attendance in accordance with the school procedures.
- Indicated to students the basic expectations for behavior in the classroom in accordance with the school's policy.
- Followed particular lesson plans left by the classroom teacher.
BS In Education
First Grade Teacher II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified First Grade Teacher with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish Microsoft Word And Excel High Communication Level Planning And Organizing-Refined Planning And Organizational Skills.
- Design and coordinate hands-on activities to enhance student's interactions and critical thinking skills.
- Utilize cooperative learning techniques and provide individual instruction to meet the needs of students with diverse learning styles.
- Teach students to gain knowledge and techniques to develop their reading and writing skills, understand the basic concepts of mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Develop the course curriculum and make suggestions to modify it so that it will help the students to understand the subjects in a better way and introduce new learning techniques Utilize and develop lesson plans and instructional materials by organizing various activities such as literature circles, centers, group discussions, quizzes, and assessments.
- Create interesting lesson plans so that there is an optimal use of the time that is being used for instruction.
- Promote an environment where the students follow the discipline and that their behavior assists in achieving the functional learning environment essential for better understanding and grasping of knowledge.
- Identify the student's individual needs, communicate it to the parents and RtI team (Response to Intervention).
- Consistent communication with parents to provide feedback regarding the progress of their child, via notes, e-mails, newsletters, interim reports, and conferences.
First Grade Teacher I Resume
Summary : To obtain a teaching position within an establishment that is dedicated in providing an enriching and motivational education.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Databases, Organizational Development, Office Management, Online Learning.
- Provided an enriching learning environment in multiple subjects to five, six, and seven year olds.
- Student Study Team (SST) member - Provided teachers and parents with advice on how to best meet the needs of students struggling academically and/or emotionally.
- After School Tutoring Teacher - Worked with 10 to 15 students to raise their reading and writing level to prevent retention.
- Model writing teacher - Used as a model teacher for BTSA members to help them with their writing lessons for their students.
- PTA teacher representative - Attended after school meetings to plan and give advice on fundraisers, assemblies, and family nights.
- Provided assistance at the family nights and at the end of the year Barbeque.
- Certified in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention - Trained on how to prevent and restrain an out-of-control student situation.
Master Of Science
First Grade Teacher/Teacher Resume
Headline : Desire to be a part of a workplace that incorporates the teaching of core subjects through the use of teams. I want to be a part of a staff that loves children and displays that love towards them by providing a variety of techniques and strategies.
Skills : Sales, Education, Training.
- First Grade Teacher Used a variety of data sources, organized, planed, and set goals to meet the needs of the individual student and the class.
- Created various common formative assessments with professional learning teams using classroom data to evaluate student progress and to make adjustments to the teaching and learning process.
- Collaborated with a range of support specialists to help meet the special needs of all students.
- Used inclusion and co-teaching strategies to engage students and ensure that their needs are met.
- Developed and applied strategies to make the curriculum rigorous and relevant for all students and provided a balanced curriculum that enhances technology and literacy skills.
- Incorporated students use of technology daily with Smartboards, IPADs, and computers to learn content, think critically and solve problems Incorporated 21st century life skills, included global awareness; financial, economic, business and entrepreneurial literacy; civic literacy and health awareness within lessons.
- Differentiated instruction according to evolving research about student learning and adapted resources to address the strengths and weaknesses of students.
- Organized student learning teams in order to help students define roles, strengthen social ties, improve communication and collaborative skills, interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds, and develop leadership qualities.
Senior First Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : A dynamic teacher with strong classroom management skills. A motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated educator committed to fostering a cohesive student learning atmosphere. Experienced in identifying children's individual and collective learning needs, demonstrated through more than 11 years of classroom experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word-Advanced; Microsoft Power Point- Proficient; Microsoft Excell-Minimal; EInstruction InterWrite-Advance.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess a classroom instructional program that is consistent with the Country Day approach.
- Implement a variety of teaching techniques to encourage 21st century skills in a first grade classroom using technology, group coordination, creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Implement student discipline measures decreasing classroom disruptions significantly.
- Coordinate activities with fellow teachers for cross-curricular and cross-grade activities Helped to create and implement an annual 100th Day of School fashion show put on by kindergarten and first grade.
- Show is performed for the school, visitors, and parents.
- Directed first grade Reader's Theatre Performances with second grade for parents, students, and visitors.
- Set up study-buddy groups with third and fifth grade classes for projects and reading opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Reading Restaurant with second grade for parents, students, and visitors to demonstrate student achievement.
Curriculum Design And Instruction
Jr. First Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : Demonstrates strong project management and leadership skills. Plays a significant leadership role with flexibility and maintains focus in completing a task during challenging times. Strong ability to manage large and complex processes. Ability to plan ahead, engage key stakeholders, communicate expectations and monitor follow through to reach success within prescribed time periods. Strategic thinker responsible for successful organizational planning and oversight.
Skills : Teamwork, Collaboration, Meeting Timelines, Track And Report Milestones, Data Evaluation, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Strategic Planning, Planning, Microsoft.
- Accountable to develop goals reflective of individual needs and create lesson plans to implement while meeting timelines.
- Collaborated with team to develop standardized policies and protocols to successfully optimize available resources.
- Completed standardized assessments to evaluate individual progress and develop action plans where needed.
- Accountable to differentiate for individual needs and modify existing lesson plans to accommodate learners.
- Participated in a mentor capacity with student teachers to provide guidance and feedback.
- Facilitated small work groups in professional development activities.
- Developed tools necessary to assist in continuous learning and academic growth.
Masters Of Arts
First Grade Teacher/Elementary Teacher Resume
Headline : Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on the community, and experience long term career growth.
Skills : Paid opera chorus member at the Intermountain Opera.
- Utilized the state standards to create rigorous, objective-driven, arts-infused lessons.
- Identified what thinking skills could be explicitly taught and practiced in each lesson.
- Managed to differentiate individual students based on their unique learning skills.
- Ensured that all the students are engaged through activities and technology.
- Introduced learning objectives to activate students' prior knowledge.
- Presented academic content through a variety of instructional strategies.
- Decorated classroom and halls with the different holidays and seasons.
Early Childhood Education
Fourth/First Grade Teacher Resume
Objective : To work and grow in a professional environment where my knowledge, hard work, and creativity can be put to the best use.
Skills : Strong Knowledge Of Microsoft Office, Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills, Strong Writing, Grammar, Editing, And Communication Skills, Ability To Self Manage And Take Initiative, Follows Timelines And Meets Deadlines.
- Works collaboratively to prepare general education lessons for a first-grade class to be reviewed by an administrator.
- Assesses and analyzes lessons to determine student understanding.
- Conferences and maintains communication with parents.
- Uses creativity to develop interactive and meaningful lessons.
- Acts as project manager for school projects, book clubs, and after-school activities.
- Participates in brainstorming activities and relevant meetings.
- Collaborated on a weekly basis with a team of teachers and principals to determine the success of all students.
First Grade Teacher Resume
Headline : Disciplined, results driven professional looking to transition from the field of education into a new career. Offer meticulous organizational skills with the capability to gather and maintain accurate records and detailed data.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Masters In Guidance