Co-Owner Operator Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented Co-Owner Operator dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction. 18 plus years of experience in the transportation industry. Motivated, hard-working, enthusiastic, professional, personable, energetic and reliable. Experienced business owner committed to my client's success. Highly capable in directing and managing a wide array of people, projects and processes.
Skills : Judgment And Decision Making, Transportation, Listening, Customer And Personal Service, Coordination, Speaking, Time Management, Writing
- Performing basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Checking conditions of the trailer after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage.
- Checking all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Loading and unloading trucks, or helping others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary.
- Checking vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuvering truck into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew.
- Maintaining logs of working hours, of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Examining shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Computing amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges.
High School Diploma
Business Partner/Owner Operator Resume
Summary : Accomplished and proven Business Partner/Owner Operator with great skill and academic achievement; seeking an opportunity to contribute the best of the abilities for the corporation goal optimization. Highly accomplished professional with 7 years of experience in distribution. Motivated to provide prompt, friendly and professional service at all times. Personable and energetic. Astute creating and implementing plans effectively. Committed to getting each job done quickly, efficiently and safely. Demonstrated ability managing fleet, shipments, inventory, Hazardous Materials, and Waste.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication, Public Speaking, Sales Representation, Leadership, Multi-tasking, Self-motivation, Punctuality, Intrapersonal Communication, Extensive Knowledge Of Automobiles.
- Routinely analyzing sales figures and enforcing revenue management strategies to achieve maximum profitability of the business.
- Supervising maintenance process, ensuring supplies, managing remodeling projects, refurnishing and dealing with contractors projects.
- Ensuring guest security, carried out property inspection effectively and routinely to maintain quality standard.
- Maintaining strict inspection routine to be brand standard-compliant every step of the way, being compliant with OSHA regulations, licensing laws, health, and safety regulations and all statutory regulations.
- Constant coordination with franchise regulators to enhance property statistics, successfully implementing pip(property improvement projects) for the property.
- Managing and controlling the raw material and finished goods inventory levels for the company by routinely reviewing and updating supplier lead times.
- Successfully implemented and renegotiated existing purchase orders with the hotel supply vendors and the power company to increase the profitability of the company.
- Monitoring inventory control, as well as managing the stocking, loading, and shipping of inventory.
Masters of Business Administration
Business Partner/Owner Operator Resume
Summary : An accomplished musician, relationship builder, and influencer, with the business savvy, and music industry experience necessary to assess trends, create strong content and lead artist development initiatives. An administrative and strategic leader, with a history of success as an entrepreneur, event planner, music booker, and contract negotiator. Multi-lingual, fluent in English, French, and Urdu and flexible to travel.
Skills : Marketing Campaign Management, Event Planning And Booking, Competitive Trend Analysis, Social Media Analytics, And Online Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Licensing/Contract Negotiations
- Established a business to promote and empower artists in the music scenes.
- Spearheaded multiple deadline-driven projects to improve the visibility of artists, sponsors, and venues.
- Built a powerful network of artists, contractors and music industry contacts to penetrate multiple markets.
- Supported artists in the creation and promotion of their individual brands, creating industry traction through networking, product development, and social media presence.
- Created and led a multidisciplinary team during the product development lifecycle for album releases, video content, and other artist deliverables.
- Represented the needs of artists during the brokering of publishing, licensing and production agreements, demonstrating strong knowledge of laws in the music industry.
- Conducted market research to determine the return on investment of potential projects.
- Ensured that spending adhered to the budget, and maintained inventory records.
Bachelor Of Arts
Owner Operator/Manager Resume
Summary : A service-oriented Owner Operator/Manager that consistently displays a courteous attitude. Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner. Consistently maintains and ensures customer satisfaction while contributing to organization success - Goal-oriented with strong time management and prioritization abilities. To be successful in a rewarding career that will enable me to provide excellent service to a reputable and highly respected company. I am looking for a long-term position with room for growth.
Skills : Management, Account Management, Budgeting, Billing, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Database Management
- Worked directly and indirectly with homeowners to accomplish their project while maintaining their budget.
- Established best business practices for site work orders, recruited and maintained a business relationship with several sub-contractors.
- Demonstrated preferred work methods to achieve company profitability and effective production plans.
- Wrote daily work orders for each employee, and managed logistics to achieve work plans.
- Developed employees by cross-training and continued to offer a variety of work.
- Sought out new clients and successfully maintained relationships with those clients.
- Responsible for the consultation, concept, and implementation of a very wide variety of projects.
- Instructed prevention, and maintenance in strength, flexibility, and functionality.
High School Diploma
Truck Driver Owner Operator Resume
Objective : A hard-working, dedicated, people-oriented Truck Driver Owner Operator, who can multi-task with ease. A Self-starter, always up to the challenge of a fast pace environment or a new task. To use my 2+ years of experience as a commercial truck driver, and owner-operator to fulfill the Truck Driver Position within your company Seeking a position where I can excel for myself and for the benefit of my employer. A job that can offer me longevity and security. Seeking permanent employment with benefits. Extensive construction background.
Skills : Mechanical And Electrical Maintenance, Supervision, Plant Manager, Machine Operator, Tow Motor Operator, Trainer, Computer
- Organized and loaded product for delivery utilizing the manifest assuring the most efficient delivery route and schedule.
- Gathered appropriate paperwork for deliveries.
- Delivered product as per customer requirements (i.e. 2nd Floor, Receiving or Reception, etc) obtaining signatures and completing all required paperwork.
- Accepted returns from the customer, completing appropriate paperwork and return to the warehouse. Place product in return area with appropriate documentation.
- Updated manifest with reason codes.
- Addressed and resolved customer problems as appropriate. Informed supervisor of outstanding issues.
- Maintained cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Learned and followed safety rules, reported hazards, and took responsibility for your actions.
Truck Driver/Owner Operator Resume
Summary : Truck Driver/Owner Operator with a Combination, Tanker, Hazmat and passenger endorsements.Motivated self-starter, Highly skilled and flexible in multitasking when necessary, Able to handle customers in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of organizations and the public. Diverse background includes sales customer service and supervision. Extensive experience in the administration and operation of drinking and eating establishment.
Skills : Proficient With Hand Tools, Equipment Operation, Plumbing Repair, Electrical Repair, Material Management, Warehouse Management, Computer, Gasline Installation
- Delivered loaded trailers to shuttle depot and pick up empty trailers to return.
- Maintained delivery time windows. Immediately communicated problems with a supervisor using Nextel radios or telephones.
- Performed duties by following the company’s safety standards.
- Conducted pre/post-trip inspections of vehicle, communicated mechanical issues to fleet services.
- Transported and delivered the product safely and on-time.
- Communicated with dispatch regarding roster duties and monitor delivery tickets for special instructions.
- Maintained operator logs and records in accordance with NESL policy and DOT regulations.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Maintained professional working condition and appearance of the vehicle.
Owner Operator/Route Sales Driver Resume
Summary : Owner Operator/Route Sales Driver versed in DOT safety regulations, inspections, maintenance, and on-time deliveries. Reliable and committed to getting to each location efficiently. Motivated Driver focused on efficiently and safely navigating routes to guarantee incident-free, on-time deliveries. Customer-oriented driver motivated to deliver exceptionally prompt and courteous service. Excels at maintenance, record-keeping, and navigation.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Operations Management, Team-building/ Leadership, Staff Development/ Training, Strategic Planning, Critical Problem Resolution
- Greeting and building a business rapport with customers while ensuring all the food is merchandised in an attractive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining the display equipment, breaking room counters, and stocking/cleaning up the condiments appropriately while making sure all food is rotated to ensure the highest level of fresh products are available.
- Recording transactions on the appropriate handheld device.
- Selecting items from the warehouse and loading truck.
- Performing routine maintenance & cleaning on equipment at customer locations.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment, performing the job safely and engaging in job duties to ensure the safety of the company-owned vehicle.
- Keeping accurate inventory records/reports and providing sales receipts.
- Visiting customers on a regular basis to sell and perform sales-related activities.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Owner Operator/Driver Resume
Headline : Motivated driver with 6 years loading and unloading deliveries in a warehouse setting. Detail-oriented self-starter and team player familiar with DOT regulations and order verification processes. Truck driver with 6 years. Reliable and personable Truck Driver who consistently exceeds quality standards in delivery operations.
Skills : Machine Operator, Tow Motor Operator, Trainer, Computer, Equipment Operator, Foremen, Superintended
- Safely operating and maintaining a commercial step van along an established route.
- Providing service to an existing customer base through needs assessment and issue resolution.
- Managing the daily route to ensure timely pickup and delivery of rental products and facility services, including uniforms, shop towels, aprons, mops, and mats.
- Growing customer base through up-selling of additional products and services, and solicit new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Reviewing daily invoices and manage inventory of clean and soiled merchandise.
- Reconciling route paperwork and prepare daily bank deposit.
- Delivering and picks up uniforms, shopping towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental items.
- Ensuring quality standards and pro-actively solving customer concerns.
Owner Operator/Area Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced v with a proven track record in cost containment, purchasing efficiency, inventory accuracy, on-time delivery rates, and customer satisfaction through effective sourcing and procurement strategies. Offering 7 plus years of experience in planning, operations, and management, with a unique ability to consistently maintain adequate inventory even in an environment filled with dynamic variables. Adept at the rapid adoption of new job responsibilities, technologies, and techniques.
Skills : Management, Account Management, Budgeting, Billing, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Database Management, Excel, Employee Relations
- Supervising the management teams of 7 stores.
- Coaching, teaching, and demonstrating sound customer service principles to all store team members, including direct customer contact to resolve issues.
- Establishing goals to meet company objectives.
- Developing management team and successors.
- Partnering with Area Recruiter to identify the best available management level talent, whether internal or external.
- Identifying District Manager and management team development needs and build a plan for improvement.
- Monitoring/managing team staffing levels. Monitoring key store performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring the Store Management team's understanding of company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Communicating opportunities for improvement to store management team members.
Bachelor Of Science
Lease Owner Operator Resume
Summary : Highly organized and hardworking Lease Owner Operator with 18 years of inside and outside construction experience. Innovative and attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Enthusiastic and dedicated to working in a team to achieve desired results. Talented professional who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching companies targets and goals.
Skills : Relationship Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Training, Typing, Team Building, Vendor Management, Word
- Gauged production and test wells as required. Ensured proper reporting of production and downtime.
- Maintained production rate throughout the system. Optimized production from wells by adjusting Pump-Off-Controller setpoints, etc.
- Diagnosed well problems with a focus on ensuring production optimization.
- Ensured compliance with all Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements.
- Actively engaged with landowners and maintained strong relationships/communication to identify and resolve issues
- Collaborated with Engineer, Optimization Operator & DSC/PA concerning wells and lease activities.
- Communicated corrective maintenance needs to Planner Scheduler.
- Ensured accuracy of run tickets as required. Represented the company in delivery/receipt of materials and equipment.
Bachelor Of Science