Language Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional employment position in the field of medical translation and interpretation.
Skills : Completely Bilingual. Consider English/Spanish Native Tongues.
- Conducted original research of highly complex and technical foreign-language materials to determine fine shades of meaning on highly-specialized terminology, such as law-enforcement issues in the Partner Nation's judicial system as they relate to our mission programs, policies, goals and priorities.
- Used state of the art software in the Internet as a source of reference, even though personal experience went beyond capabilities provided by any software or machine translation available.
- Provided support to all Directorates within this Command.
- Supported this team in all issues dealing with translating and interpreting to Spanish and English focused on promoting a full understanding of the subject, by assisting with oral and written translations of a wide variety of communications materials at a top secret clearance level.
- Fully performed duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Acquired and retained a TS/SCI Clearance allowing me to access all pertinent documentation which needs to be translated and interpreted at an operational level; as well as accessing secure spaces within the Command to provide support conducting operational missions.
- Taught Italian, Spanish and French to diverse groups ranging from private classes to college courses Worked as interpreter and translator.
Language Specialist III Resume
Summary : Professional member of United States Army with 6 years of experience, 1-2 years experience in customer service or order verification type role, Excels at analytics and employ creative problem solving skills
Skills : Proficient In BrioQuery, SAS And WinQSB; Mayo Clinic Certified: ExcelAnd AccessFluent In English; Native In Chinese.
- Provided and conducted escort interpretation and preparers written or spoken translations between English and foreign languages.
- Supported language familiarization and cultural awareness training.
- Provided guidance to junior soldiers.
- Familiarized 20 to 30 military personnel bi-weekly with afghan's culture, religion, and beliefs which resulted in understanding how to interact with local nationals (Afghan) while they were operating missions.
- Taught basic foreign language (Persian-Dari) to 30 -50 military personnel for 40 hours, every 2 to 3 months, which resulted in establishing relationships with Afghans while they interacted with them.
- Trained, supported, leaded junior soldiers everyday, which resulted in their success and accomplishments of the missions.
- Developed training programs for English Language professionals.
Language Specialist II Resume
Objective : Looking for a part-time or full time position that can use unique set of skills. Native speaker of Korean, fluent in English.
Skills : Certifications Speak Proficiency Rater Interactive.
- Taught courses in general, academic or professional English using prescribed curricula, tailored to meet students' needs and expectations.
- Consistently received above average course evaluations.
- Created and updated course curricula, incorporating current best practices and supportive technologies.
- Administered, rated, and updated proficiency and placement exams.
- Oriented new teaching staff to programs and procedures and provided training with language lab technology and online reporting systems.
- Developed guidelines for non-discriminatory exemptions in employment practices and monitored their implementation impact.
- Designed and produce promotional communication material support of all Spanish Heritage Speakers.
MA In TESOL
Language Specialist I Resume
Objective : Bilingual, results driven: Operation Executive with twenty plus years hands on experience in the business world. Proven ability to successfully analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and able to develop cost-effective solutions to increase revenues and improve customer service offerings.
Skills : Computer Applications, Spanish Language, Public Relations.
- Facilitated exchanges for French and Spanish speaking members residing in the US, Canada, Africa, Europe and the Caribbean Islands.
- Contacted with resort owners.
- Contacted resort owners and developers from around the world, conducted miscellaneous translations and served as a back-up Spanish counselor.
- Called for renewals, banking and check-in/ deletions activities.
- Managed successful language training for Fortune 500 companies.
- Administered student assessments, conducted intake, and enrolled 20-50 participants in appropriate programs each month.
- Interviewed and hired 5-10 competent instructors per month.
LOTE Certification In Spanish
Assistant Language Specialist Resume
Headline : Possess six years of case management experience working with various populations including people with disabilities, new immigrants, at-risk youth, and ex-offender populations. Program administration and compliance responsibilities for the Workforce Investment Act Program. Experience with monthly and annual reports.
Skills : Proven Ability To Lead Motivate And Build Successful Team.
- Provided articulation therapy to children ages 5-11 while under the supervision of an SLP.
- Gave daily feedback to teen volunteers working with individual children on their speech and language goals.
- Followed quality processes and necessary guidelines and instructions for the Paid Search Marketing team; translating and localizing content .
- Supervised instructors and helped them improve their curriculum.
- Translated Arabic Language both written and verbal for United States Army and Department of Defense at Camp Taji, Iraq.
- Participated in the recruitment of employees through job fairs, career days and advertising plans.
- Participated in speech-to-speech translation system and speech recognition system.
Masters Of Science In Science
Associate Language Specialist Resume
Headline : Provide high quality, culturally competent interpretation services for refugees, asylees and other LEP receiving services through Baltimore Resettlement Center and partner agencies, Provide interpretation services to outside clients that request interpretation through the IRC Community Interpreter Program.
Skills : Mechanic, plumbing, lifting heavy equipments, bilingual.
- Ensured all paperwork related to deliveries are complete and correct
- Picked up items from vendors or transfer items between Alta facilities
- Checked in, unpacked and put away parts
- Picked, packaged and processed parts for deliveries via shipping vendors
- Checked order accuracy before each delivery
- Maintained department order and cleanliness
- Assisted in physical inventory counts
- Incorporated Alta's Guiding Principles into daily activities
- Performed other duties as assigned
- Knowledged and understood between mark-up and gross margin.
Assistant Language Specialist I Resume
Summary : Complex problem solving Engine components, pumps, and fuel system knowledge. quick learner technical problem solving work well in diverse team environment good relation with costumers 8 years of experience in customer service.
Skills : Creating and maintaining strong rapport with individuals, Case Manager, Behavioral Analyst, Evaluator, Time Manager, Community Liason, Service Provider/Instructor, Communicator, Writer, Speaker, Documentor, Advocator.
- Analyzed customer related problems to better assist their requests; connected the client with the appropriate language interpreter.
- Interpreted Albanian to English and vice versa for a variety of industries and offices.
- Provided assistance to the payroll department on regular basis.
- Recruited highly qualified language trainers by contacting and networking with colleges, universities and international organizations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Certificate In Completion
Associate Language Specialist I Resume
Summary : Fluency and literacy in Arabic and English with the ability to score at least 3+ on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale for English and 4 for Arabic (MSA & Levantine), Understands speech (in a standard dialect), inferences, and emotional overtones and rarely needs to ask for paraphrasing or explanation.
Skills : knowledge of procedures and familiarity with the idiosyncrasies, MS Office.
- Writes effectively in most formal and informal exchanges
- Understands all styles/forms of speech and has a strong sensitivity to sociolinguistic and cultural references
- Able to deal unobtrusively with the local populace
- Familiars with and ability to conduct oneself in accordance with the local culture and customs
- Works cooperatively Forces, and other security force personnel
- Functions during a level of heightened state of threat, during extended periods of high pressure and stress
- Functions as an integral member of a team of highly trained professionals responsible for the safety and security of personnel and resources.
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
- Worked environment is often stressful and detail oriented.
Sr. Language Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 10-15+ years of work in the QA/QC field, Associates degree or equivalent certified technical training, Language Specialist is responsible for the administrative work for the Xws7meshqen (Language) Program. The Resource Development Specialist analyzes and improve office processes and policies, ensures that the office operates smoothly, and performs other general office functions and related work as required.
Skills : Excellent MS Office skills and a good typing speed, Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Receives tribal members and visitors, and responds to all requests for language materials
- Performs research for projects for the Xws7ámeshqen Program Manager as requested
- Duplicates, collates, and prepares language material packets in preparation for requests by tribal members
- Assists Xws7ámeshqen Program Manager in the creation of language resources
- Attends necessary trainings approved by supervisor
- Attends necessary Samish internal trainings
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Language Specialist Resume
Summary : Basic computer and word processing skills, Experience in modern office procedures and office equipment, i.e. (Copying machine, computers, fax, internet, etc.), Willing and able to work flexible hours if requested, Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with supervisory personnel, co-workers, and the general public,Ability to project a positive, concerning image to the public.
Skills : Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects, MS Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Experienced as a member of Child Study Team – assessments, meetings, IEP writing.
- Demonstrated ability as a critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
- Demonstrated experience working with cross departmental teams with proven collaboration skills.
- Flexibled to work on case triaging and escalation handling.
- Lead and supported teams in responding to, investigating, managing and resolving high-impact incidents and escalations around product authenticity (counterfeit, trademark, copyright) and safety issues.
- Analyzed existing policy and process gaps, and develop solutions to close them.