Program Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Executive Analyst with 15+ years of progressive, professional experience in private industry and federal government. Demonstrated leadership strengths and proven capability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines complimented by strong analytical skills.
Skills : Calendar Management , Concur Government Edition Solutions,.
- Analyzed, evaluated the efficiency and effectiveness of NAVSEA office administration and recommended solutions to issues and problems impacting activities.
- Lead efforts to automate program functions, processes to develop information systems that track and disseminate program information.
- Managed Director multiple-changing calendar, scheduled meetings, conferences and coordinated projects/events exercising the expertise to extemporize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Amassed email distributions list with updates and notifications.
- Developed briefs, correspondence, meeting agendas, presentations, organizational charts, and record meeting minutes.
- Provide support to DOD employees in properly utilizing the Fed Travel and GovTrip management systems to make travel arrangements, complete travel authorizations, travel vouchers and travel charge card program.
- Provide oversight of the continuous travel card training requirements and assuring that GSA Smart Pay Travel Card Training is complete in the timely manner and reinforce ordinances when travel credit cards are suspended when in the absence of compliance.
Sr. Program Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position of responsibility in a fast paced, growth-oriented company, where can provide proficient and effective administrative support.
Skills : Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Analyze and review monthly reports; identify and provide updates to incorrect accounting charges.
- Work with IT Staff and Supervisors to establish and update the PPM systems and processes.
- Organize and develop methods to track upcoming deadlines, priority actions, and overdue deliverables.
- Track work deliverables/milestones, provide status updates to appropriate staff and identify any expected delays or risks.
- Support all Client Services Supervisors and Team Leads as part of the client's IT Unite effort.
- Review financial reports and research identified errors.
- Review detailed departmental transaction reports and provide recommendations for correction.
Jr. Program Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated to education with 10 years in the field. Teaching K-12 Special Education and managing 8 Head Start Centers. Promoter of parent involvement. Worked cooperatively with classroom teachers in providing quality education for Special Needs students. Advised students in high school and assisted with Prom and Graduation.
Skills : Excellent Management And Customer Service Skills. Certificate And Completion Award For Microsoft Office Suite, Typing, Internet Research, Window XP.
- Developed conference schedules Implemented plans for internal and external employee and customer functions, conferences, programs, receptions, parties, and executive meetings and briefings.
- Set up major conferences and expo's for several departments/main point of contact.
- Managed events for various departments including site selection, budgets, vendors, catering, printing, audio, visual support, transportation, seating, decor, and entertainment.
- Verified accuracy, analyzed statistics and report data on program and quality standards.
- Prepared written and statistical reports and materials as needed Created written materials, coordinated logistics, and took minutes for statewide management meetings.
- Negotiated contracts for hotels, housing, food and beverage, equipment, transportation, and entertainment.
- Pulled and ran reports from various past performance systems to determine which contractor is best suited for a job.
- Establishment of acquisition goals; evaluation and monitoring of departments strategic sourcing governance and GSA procurement systems.
Lead Program Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly successful professional with vast experience in Customer Service, Recruiting, Retention, and forming collaborations that leads to partnerships.
Skills : Finance/budget Analyst.
- Displays detailed knowledge of the regulatory requirements, governing policies and procedures; and, the ability to plan, analyze, and review major programs associated with mission and customer funded programs.
- Performs detailed analyses of program progress and utilization of resources.
- Applies extensive knowledge of different functional programs and program planning, evaluation, analysis and budgeting techniques.
- Compiles and summarizes contractual and financial data, monitors and tracks obligations and expenditures and makes recommendations for the redistribution of funds within budget accounts.
- Analyzes expenditures by element of resource and the rate of expenditure to develop trends and projections.
- Develops and maintains databases that contain program data, funding data, delivery dates, and other key pertinent information as required.
- Provides advice and consultation on assigned programs to program leads, exchange information with other personnel/organizations, and communicate with customers at teleconferences and meetings.
Program Support Specialist III Resume
Headline : Achievement-oriented, highly analytical systems analyst with a versatile background in information technology, and administration. Effective team leader and communicator with outstanding problem solving abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Developed procedural training documents, updated and currently maintaining PKI documentation based on changes and fixes.
- Track and managed the Trusted Agent database and conducted over 500 hours of appropriate training for local Trusted Agents.
- Providing outstanding support to the Pacific Registration Authority in the day to day NSS tokens documentation and technical assistance in the demands of the Pacific AOR customers.
- Directly assisted the Pacific AOR Registration Authority in preparing and passing a DISA Registration Authority DOD Public Key Infrastructure and National Security System Public Key Infrastructure Audit.
- Expertise in supporting Public Key Infrastructure, strong authentication, security policies, and two-factor authentications.
- Supports PKI migration projects by executing a local tasks on behalf of project lead and provides excellent analytical problem resolution skills.
- Configured and maintained four (CLIN 6 AR) workstations including one server role certificate issuing workstation.
Program Support Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position to utilize educational training and work experience, as well as facilitate my professional growth.
Skills : Advanced Office Management Deadline Management Highly.
- Supports RadSite by following processes to review and update facility database.
- Communicate professionally with customers to verify information and assist with all aspects of RadSite participation.
- Work with Supervisor and other management to facilitate smooth transition of large provider group's program participation by managing enrollment and data input process using spreadsheets and other data tools.
- Perform maintenance, patching , upgrades and updates to servers Helpdesk /domain administrator Builds and maintains positive relationship with markets, providing the goals of the RadSite program.
- Maintains documentation of projects and tasks according to RadSite's documentation policy.
- Customer Service-Oriented with a professional demeanor at all times.
- Works effectively with a team and be able to interact with a variety of staff members throughout the organization.
- Recognize potential and actual problems and work with the team to develop solutions and implement an effective course of action.
Program Support Specialist I Resume
Objective : Hardworking, dedicated person seeking a full time position with strong work history including customer service and programs.
Skills : Microsoft, Peoplesoft, Accela, LexisNexis, Critical Thinking, Customer Service, Communication Skills.
- Assist in the analysis on a broad range of issues related to recruitment, administrative management, training, performance management and process improvement.
- Assist in the development of the staff, including the monitoring of the timely completion of individual performance plans and evaluations and monitoring recommending/providing appropriate training.
- Assist management in areas such as implementing re-organization, realigning duties and responsibilities, and devising new methods for hiring and performance management.
- Identified, analyzed and evaluated the management practices and methods, and administrative operations.
- Conducted training needs assessments and responded to training requests identified by managers.
- Manage the implementation and complaint execution of the telework program for the organization.
- Facilitate and direct the EOD Orientation and coordinate with HR on matter dealing with recruitment.
Bachelor Of Science
Program Support Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Energetic, results-oriented team-player eager to bring strong administrative skills to your Juvenile Services agency in need of top-level Administrative support.
Skills : Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite, Sharepoint, Adobe.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy, adhere to all Jerry M compliances and efficiency.
- Verified completion and adherence to all directives and due dates of reports and assignments by advising Superintendent and Deputy of status of completion.
- Coordinated meetings with Managers, Department Heads and Community liaisons.
- Attended budget meetings and provided reports and research to ensure facility requested appropriate Budget funds and assisted in ensuring facility maintained budget guidelines for spending and reporting.
- Record and prepare all meeting minutes and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Prepare flyers and any office documents and correspondence.
- Maintained Superintendent and Deputy Calendars and provide daily reminders.
- Implemented centralized office filing system containing staff, youth, HR and office files.
Program Support Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Extensive background in implementing executive administrative support and customer service to a host of entities including the federal government and nonprofit organizations. Strong ability in achieving proper balance of communications with all levels of staff.
Skills : Proficient office skills; internet, computer, fax.
- Organized the scheduling, registration, and coordination of training offered by the Office of Organizational Development.
- Responsible for logistics such as creating sign-in sheets, ordering refreshments, arranged tables and chairs for room setup, along with other tasks as assigned.
- Tracked the attendance of those employees who attended training using Excel.
- Coordinated and scheduled the use of 9 conference rooms using software SchedulAll by the request of all employees within the Clinical Center.
- Corresponded with the Material Management Department to request various resources for special events that occurred within the Clinical Center.
- Ordered, received, disseminated, and stocked office supplies as necessary.
- Provided office support with answering phones, distributed mail, faxing, copying, and filing as needed.
BS In Communications
Program Support Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A program support specialist with more than ten years information technology experience, seven years administrative support and eight years defense contractor support experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Windows 7, Share Point, Travel Arrangements, Phone Etiquette, Training.
- Oversees and administers all facets of the day-to-day operations of the various programs and activities related to the position.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for identifying and generating funding and/or resource opportunities for program activities.
- Determine informational needs: collect and analyze information; and devise and develop statistical analyses and reports.
- Possess leadership skills, as well as, program planning, development, and implementation.
- Decision and judgment abilities in order to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Greet visitors and help determine if they should be given access to specific individuals.
Program Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Entry level health professional offering vast experience in medical operations, excellent interpersonal communication skills and the organizational savvy to assist in the daily operations of a medical facility.
Skills : Communication, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access Management.
- Serve as the AGSSO and help direct the requirements associated with the safekeeping and security of classified information.
- Generate and maintain security plans, procedures, and instructions, including standard operating procedure and information security detailed to the facility.
- Prepare and provide special security briefings, indoctrination briefings and debriefing, and security training.
- Assist GSSO in conducting pre-screening of all candidate employees to identify potential issues that may prolong the clearance process.
- Participate in inspections and audits; assist in maintain certification and accreditation of the facility.
- Assist with all aspects of document control, to include receipt, logging, wrapping, emailing, faxing, destruction, accountability of classified documents and maintaining inventory.
- Perform HR functions, such as completing Personnel Action Forms, creating and implementing timesheets, and answering questions.
Bachelor Of Science