Lead Developer & Solution Architect Resume
Summary : Experience in developing and supporting all stages of the systems life cycle including Architectural design, Analysis, Development, Testing, Implementation and Production Support. Strong Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies. Diversified industrial application background in Online Advertising, Financial, and Telecommunication.
Skills : Data Migration, Programming, OS: Windows, Linux, Data Model Design, Relational Databases, Project Management, Customer Focus.
- Move to infrastructure solution architect as a result of desktop silo being transitioned to managed services.
- With an in-depth knowledge of the infrastructure, the group was able to bring the business and infrastructure groups together as partners.
- Reduced cost to the business by leading multiple concurrent infrastructure projects.
- Also lowered cost to the business by leading application implementations and upgrades resulting in reducing the need for extending higher-priced support contracts across the globe.
- Involved with much different technology discovery, evaluation, and implementation for technologies such as Exchange, mobile platform evaluations including BES, Server hardware vendor (Dell, Compaq, IBM, others), enterprise antivirus clients.
- Evaluated and chose the enterprise antivirus solutions for server, desktop, and network environment finally choosing McAfee over TrendMicro.
- Recorded the process for future use by team members when learning the change order system.
Bachelor Of Science
Technical/Solution Architect consultant Resume
Summary : A Seasoned Technical/Solution Architect consultant with 19 + years of experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies and 5+ years of experience in Technical/Solution Architect. Possess skills in end-to-end development of software from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation. Interacting with corporate customers for providing solutions.
Skills : 3Par, Cisco UCS, Unix Administration, Linux, Consultative Selling, Compellent, IBM V7000, HP BladeSystem, Vmware, TCP/IP, Enterprise Architecture, Servers.
- Proposed strategic web analytics plan for Global Poultry and PAH US digital marketing, assisting the business with setting outcomes and metrics-based objectives and configuration of analytics tools to monitor the goals and adjust the strategy based on the metrics.
- Implementation to be included as part of the overall GP web strategies.
- Assisted in requirements gathering from the business for a digital content management system.
- Used those requirements as part of a team to develop the technical requirements to determine a solution to be implemented.
- Managed delivery of a financial dashboard for global poultry involving requirements gathering with the business, milestone management with European external vendor allowing the business to have access to a common display and all financial data available in a common interface.
- Saved >400 man-hours and $50K per year through requirements gathering, development, and implementation of a custom, scalable solution for poultry research data collection and reporting allowing the business to centralize data, compare across multiple studies at one time for better analysis and intelligence and ensure better data integrity due to human error reduction.
- Delivered the multi-language solution involving centralized data for analytics and data collection for US and Latin America Customer Service groups allowing business efficiencies in service scheduling, approval workflow automation, and standardized customer reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Solution Architect -- Machine Learning Resume
Objective : An experienced and competent Solution Architect knowledgeable in leading and or managing a project including technical sales and systems analysis. Added to the understanding of complex projects including migrations, upgrades, and new environments. In aligning with business units gathered technical requirements and goals ensuring systems are supported and meet business needs and specifications in end-to end-design of IT solutions, implementation, and understanding the differences when designing the best of breed/best practices solution and managing it through the life cycle.
Skills : C/C++ Development, C#, Visual Basic, Websphere, Java, Java Script, HTML
- Solution Architect Responsibilities included Technical Account Management that included providing expertise in and performing installation, assessments, sizing, migrations, and consolidation.
- Additional duties were a technical point of contact for the client installations, proof of concepts, products, and issues, as well as onsite presence.
- From a storage responsibility, participate in system testing and BUR/DR recovery testing, problem management & tracking as well as contingency planning.
- Provided recommendation in proposed solutions that included Violin Solid State Storage HP StorageWorks solutions - MSA (P2000), LeftHand (P4000), EVA (P6000), 3PAR  XP and installation and SLA recommendation.
- Solutions included Cloud System Enterprise, Cloud System Automation, Cloud System, and hybrid solutions of UNIX, Linux VMware/Microsoft Provided Technical Support Pursuit through the management of the technologies, teams, and processes needed to incorporate products and services into new pursuits, contract renewals, and installed base.
- Enhance client understanding and mindshare provide guidance, assistance, and solution design supporting sales and engineering by identifying and selecting products in a best-fit solution in client infrastructures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the server, storage, and networking vendors.
- Keep up to date with current technologies and practices.
Masters of Business Administration
BI Solution Architect/Lead Resume
Summary : BI Solution Architect/Lead with strategic, operations, development and change management experience. Has experience leading teams with large organizations and managing an enterprise portfolio. Accelerates organization performance by defining strategies that align IT with the business, and driving large scale program implementations, technology integration, involving cross-functional, multi-vendor, multi-continent teams.
Skills : IBM Lombardi, Webmethods, Siebel, Objective C, Liferay Portal, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Responsible for pre-sales technical architecture for Microsoft Azure customers.
- Strong background in SharePoint development, infrastructure, governance and content management.
- Cloud Architect with experience in a government project, health care, data migration, data center consolidation, hybrid cloud, disaster recovery, mobile applications, media streaming, secure backup strategies, SQL databases, web site development, integration with Office 365, Active Directory and two-factor authentication.
- Manager of SharePoint infrastructure, architecture, and Governance.
- Help customers architect, implement and troubleshoot solutions hosted on SharePoint and Cloud using cost-effective designs and following accepted guidelines for security, risk management, and compliance.
- Responsible for the create infrastructure and software solution architecture for Cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions Assist with Pre Sales on engagements.
- Lead Architect for the Collaboration/Architecture division including SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365, Project Server and Report Server implementation on-premise and cloud.
- Lead Architect of the development team on development activities including development of best practices, change management process, governance, and review.
Bachelors of Science
Solution Architect (Consultant) Resume
Summary : Solution Architect with over 13 years of experience in Software Industry specializing in Agile Project Management, NoSQL, Oracle, Linux, SaaS. Excellent Communicator - Great Listener & Observer - keen eye for Efficiency, Order, Quality. Self Starter and Fast Learner. Deeply Analytical, Systematic, Technical Thinker. Seeking Leadership Position in a High Growth, Projects Driven organization.
Skills : Content Management Systems, Datapower, Source Control Systems, Operating Systems.
- Responsible for developing sales leads, proposals, and architecture design.
- As part of daily activities, develops and implements Microsoft System Center architecture solutions for customers.
- Mentors and manages technology solutions specialists deployed during engagements.
- Maintains a high level of technical competency within the Microsoft Systems Center solution stack which includes: Service Manager (SCSM), Configuration Manager (SCCM), Operations Manager (SCOM), Orchestrator (SCORCH), and Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Member of Microsoft Virtual Technical Specialist (VTS) Program and provides pre-sales technical support to enable customers to develop, deploy, and support Microsoft solutions through product capability presentations, application design sessions, and proofs of concept.
- Built content and presented Microsoft System Center Unplugged events which provides an overview and deep-dive sessions into System Center Products.
- Frequently used in Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) design sessions for System Center Product Suite for Configuration Manager, Service Manager, and Orchestrator 2012.
- Conceptualized and led the IT Automation Revolution initiative using Microsoft technologies to build self-service and run book automation for IT operations.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Project Manager (Solution Architect And Data Architect) Resume
Headline : Associate Project Manager with over 5 years experience in Application Delivery Networking design and sales, Collaboration, Remote Access solutions, Data Center transformation and outsourcing, End User outsourcing and support services, Wide Area Networking design, sales and implementation, Carrier services/connectivity and Telecommunications.
Skills : TDM, SIP, MGCP, SNMP, OSS, VoIP, LAN/WAN, Network Operations.
- Met with clients at the CIO, CTO, CEO level and their management teams to gather business requirements for IT infrastructure enhancements, Consulting and Managed Services in support of strategic corporate initiatives.
- Selected the appropriate Unisys offerings according to client's requirements, prepared proposals and client presentations in conjunction with Unisys Engagement Managers and Account Managers.
- Compiled documents and procured client signatures for applicable contracts and Statements of Work.
- Prepared business requirements documents, process flows and use cases for hand-off to internal sales and technical teams.
- Led a cross-functional, matrix-style team to implement the processes and changes required to support the business use cases.
- Functioned as the liaison between the client and delivery teams to ensure that the business requirements were completed and met by the proposed solution to the client's satisfaction.
- Delivered weekly progress reports to the client and Unisys management.
- Penetrated key global accounts by creating a consultative selling model that incorporated ITIL, CobIT, and Six Sigma Lean, which generated $50 million in outsourcing contracts in one year.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Solution Architect Resume
Summary : Versatile Senior Solution Architect and top-flight consultant with a broad, deep background leading the design, execution, and governance of Enterprise-Level Software-driven systems, technologies, and architectures across processes, projects, and programs. Effectively translating complex technical issues into tailored business solutions that accelerate productivity and proficiently move both internal and external customers to rapidly and effectively assimilate and exploit new programs, concepts, methodologies, and technology solutions.
- Designs incorporated economic as well as transport equipment optimization.
- Provided double duty as the RFX response Project Manager, coordinating and unifying bid response components across multiple organizations such as Product Management, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Installation, and Integration Services.
- Responsible for being deeply knowledgeable about ALU's SONET products in order to deliver product overviews and multi-product application presentations in support of ALU Sales.
- Delivered dozens such network applications presentations to customers across the U.S.
- Created and delivered networking product applications training at 15+ semi-annual Sales Teams training forums.
- Responsible for providing expert experience and knowledge on the complete network integration phase including SOW and Network Integration Plan origination and evolution, ensure the satisfactory installation of individual components, final network integration, test, and full network turn-up and, the initial application of customer's production traffic.
- Led development of a Fiber Optic Characterization (FOC) service - recognized as the 'Go-To' subject matter expert on the ONI and FOC services.
Bachelor Of Science
Principal Cloud Solution Architect/Engineer Resume
Summary : Looking for Technical Leadership roles in software development organizations to enable meeting organizations goals by effectively leveraging the capabilities/experiences to handle the challenges/ complexities involved with pre-sales to software delivery & beyond, until the realization of business value
Skills : Enterprise Architecture, Unix Administration, Data Migration, Programming, OS: Windows, Linux
- Forward and Reverse engineered database structures using ERwin Defined standards for ERwin Forward engineering and Complete Compare options.
- Created pre and post-implementation scripts from ERwin generated DDL for Oracle databases Created scripts to automatically create data models from external metadata via Erwin API.
- Created a Data Management Maturity (DMM) assessment framework using DAMA DMBOK and CMMI maturity levels, performed assessment and recommended solutions on uncovered gaps.
- Designed Enterprise Data Warehouse consolidation roadmap for Decision Support Systems using Industry Standard Models to standardize terminology and facilitate EDI.
- Created scripts to automatically create data models from external metadata.
- Helped in collecting, documenting and analyzing requirements to recommend tools for Metadata Management and Data Dictionary, Data Quality, and Data Governance.
- Develop program logic for critical components of the application.
Master Of Science
Solution Architect/Data Modeler Lead Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Solution Architect/Data Modeler Lead with more than 20 years of experience in IT working for major corporate clients, having in-depth knowledge in Data Warehousing, Data modeling, Business intelligence system study, design, development and implementation of applications/ERP and Client/Server technologies. Having excellent communication and presentation skills along with good interpersonal and proven leading a change and team player skills.
Skills : OBIEE, Tableau, Informatica, Data Model Design, Relational Databases, Project Management, Customer Focus.
- Involved in design, analysis, implementation and support of many ETL Projects, OBIEE dashboards, reports, and Business objects reports.
- Gathering business requirements, business rules, and prepared technical mapping documentation to design and deploy performance measurable metrics for optimizing the process at the enterprise level.
- Recommend data strategies and provides technical guidance to project teams, translating business and technical requirements into technical architecture and solution designs.
- Actively communicates technical direction, issues, and tradeoffs to development staff, peers, business partners, project stakeholders, and senior management.
- Leading change through the change control process of different stages and provide documentation for the migration.
- Knowledgeable regarding data stewardship, data quality, Data flow in different applications, ETL and business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for supporting the Reliability of scorecard generation and distribution enterprise-wide for top management on time.
- Tableau: Working with Business users for Requirement gathering Created stories embedded with decisions driven KPIs on Dashboards.
Master Of Technology
Technical Lead / Solution Architect Resume
Summary : Rich and insightful experiences of management, functional & technical consultation on Oracle Applications (11i and R12) with a strong background in full life cycle EBS implementation, support, and upgrade activities. Has a strong industry knowledge in High Tech, Retail and Finance Industry. Also a veteran in diving into the depth of complex business requirements and providing end-to-end solutions. Rich experiences across processes such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Manufacturing.
Skills : Unix Administration, Linux, Consultative Selling, Compellent, IBM V7000, HP BladeSystem, Vmware
- Assist in sales meetings, demos, and technical discussions for clients.
- Work with Microsoft partnership by enrolling in beta and early adopter programs to evaluate and understand new technologies.
- Designed and participated in various projects that utilized SMS 2003, SMS 2.0, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Active Directory, Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003.
- Document all aspects of the project cycle including requirements, design, implementation, and knowledge transfer phases to clients.
- Created utilities to automate different tasks and ease administration using various programming utilities such as VBScript, ASP, Wise, SMS Installer, and VB.NET.
- Actively participate and help others in the SMS community with advice, tools, scripting, and experiences.
- Help support the Rocky Mountain Enterprise Management Group by giving presentations to members and co-hosting and planning events.