Medical Records Custodian Resume
Summary : Multilingual graduate Registered Nurse seeking entry level position in a challenging work environment where Constantly learn and improve and make a difference inpatient care.
Skills : Medical Manager, Medical Billing.
- Provided administrative support for Putnam County Fire and Emergency Medical Services.
- Coordinated payroll for 80+ employees on a weekly basis.
- Managed accounts payable for the department consisting of 8 stations on a daily basis utilizing computerized software in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies and uniforms in stock.
- Generated and reviewed all employee performance reviews and submitted to Human Resources as appropriate.
- Maintained accurate and updated employee files for unannounced State audit inspections.
- Maintained grant records and ensured compliance to State and Finance Department policies.
- Created purchase orders for medical supplies, vehicles and other related department needs and verified accuracy of data inputted into computerized system.
Sr. Medical Records Custodian Resume
Summary : Responsible for planning, organizing, initiating and directing all functions of the section, including transcription, release of information, statistics, file room and coding.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintained client confidentiality at all times Ensured any release of information requests were HIPAA compliant.
- Maintained all medical records information both in paper in the file room as well as on the electronic filing system.
- Complied with all laws regarding release of information.
- Coordinated compliance with subpoena request with the office's Legal counsel.
- Accessed the electronic record for diagnostic and pharmacological information and medical reports.
- Responsible of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Skilled in use of complex machines including copy/fax machine, mail machine and personal computer.
Jr. Medical Records Custodian Resume
Objective : Perform records management functions in support of a Quality Assurance program. Provide records management expertise to successfully preserve and access information which supports a diverse operations facility.
Skills : Venipuncture, Medical Records, Electronic Medical Records.
- Maintains, incorporates, and accurately accounts for all medical information.
- Inserts/attachs all documents to lab/x_ray in EHR.
- Mails/faxes it request for records when presented with a completed medical request.
- Responds to request for medical records, process letters, and reports.
- Protects the security of medical records to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Answers calls from clinical staff pertaining to medical records.
- Ability to utilizes computers for data entry and information retrieval.
- Attends meetings, plan sessions related to patient and other related topics.
Medical Records Custodian I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging medical position, which would provide for professional growth and advancement within an established medical institution.
Skills : Medical Records, Customer Service.
- Worked for the division managers and their engineers with correspondence, worked on instruction books for the different pieces of equipment used by the Army, kept track of hours worked on each project by the engineers, used Excel in creating spreadsheets.
- Answered and assisted with phone calls during the workday.
- Promoted to executive assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and to the President and VP's accordingly.
- Generated and helped to produce the Annual Report, generated public news releases, kept track of the officers' stock shares and options and reported to the SEC regularly.
- Set up the board meetings and communicated with them on a regular basis.
- Maintained accurate records and set up the filing systems for each project/jobs.
- Contributed to the office of the CFO as it ran smoothly and organized on a daily basis.
Medical Records Custodian II Resume
Headline : Currently seeking a full time position working with a company that will provide opportunity for growth both personally and professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Hospitality.
- Assisted in the abstraction of paper patient records into an electronic health record database for that housed records for over 50,000 patients.
- Prepared and maintained the index for paper records at our fireproof off-site storage facility.
- Entered and maintained new medical and insurance information into electronic health record database.
- Processed all ROI (Release of Information) Requests for Social Security Administration, county bureaus of disabilities, attorneys, physician referrals, personal transfers and subpoenas.
- Assisted in the coordination and processing of all medicare audits, HEDIS requests and chart reviews.
- Assisted in checking billing statements for accuracy and consistency.
- Confirmed insurance eligibility to ensure our medical and billing databases were up to date.
- Provided training for new employees on the clerical/medical records staff.
- Distributed mail, and assisted the administrative/billing staff with clerical duties.
Medical Records Custodian III Resume
Summary : Medical Records Custodian with experience in managing, customer service with medical and dental knowledge, looking for full-time employment in an office environment.
Skills : Management, Training.
- Assisted and handled chart audits as required.
- Filed and maintained active and archived charts/records for busy Internal Medicine Practice.
- Responsible for Billing and invoicing, metering and mailing/shipping duties.
- Maintained office machines and order supplies.
- Ensured records retention and disposition processes are in alignment with DHS-wide and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) standards and timeframes
- Collaborated with DHS PIADC records liaison(s) and custodians with the management of records
- Oversaw document control procedures, to include developing and implementing a centralized repository for documents and a document version control process
Asst. Medical Records Custodian Resume
Objective : To secure a Medical Records Custodian position where can prove hardworking ability and contribute to the growth of the organization while gradually increasing responsibilities.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by Insurance Companies.
- Recorded and filed patient Data and medical records.
- Strictly followed all Federal and State guidelines for release of information.
- Prepared all Charge Sheets, reports, and new patient packets to be sent to the Billing department for further Processing.
- Sent out referrals and ensured all records have been received and filed into patients file.
- Sent out Medical Records to Attorneys and other clinics upon receipt of medical records release form signed by the patient per HIPAA guidelines.
- Verified Insurance for each patient and entered into the system.
- Trained on JCAHO standards and Compliance.
Associate Medical Records Custodian Resume
Headline : Dedicated individual seeking a Medical Records Custodian position where any of the numerous skills can be utilized. Relocated to the area and very flexible with scheduling as well as being dependable and responsible.
Skills : Management, Office Administration,
- Assembles records into standard order, and files records in designated areas according to applicable alphabetic and numeric filing systems.
- Files processed labs, pathology reports, and loose correspondence into patient records once physician has reviewed and signed appropriately; scan documents into patients' computer index.
- Answers calls from Clinical staff pertaining to medical records.
- Responds to medical record requests from Physicians.
- Prepares and copys medical records for Utilization Reviews and mail records in a timely manner.
- Responds to all medical record requests from legal services and attorney's; by invoicing; receipt of payment; copying and sending via fax and mail in a timely manner.
- Schedules Depositions of Physicians by the request of an attorney.
- Prepares all medical records and documents for the Physicians deposition.
- Calls the patient's attorney for updated case status information; enter information into patient computer index and forward information to the proper department.
Lead Medical Records Custodian Resume
Summary : In order to achieve skills must take action and reach the requirements to enter a company in which could reveal attributes as well as help co-workers with the designated amount of work. Most definitely; working in a positive environment helps project abilities within surroundings.
Skills : Typing 45 wpm Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,.
- Answered phone calls from patients, Doctors offices, Law Offices, insurances, etc.
- Handled large volumes of calls and requests of patients and Doctors offices.
- Kept track of ALL studies done in the center.
- Fixed, corrected any reports/studies.
- Sent reports, Cds of images, films of images to patients and Doctors offices.
- Inputted information in computer using different systems.
- Worked side by side with technicians and radiologists.
Medical Records Custodian Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service, Sales Representative, Front Office, Biller, Marketer and Office Manager with more than 5 yrs. of history of increasing revenue coupled with extensive Dental Office Management and troubleshooting with a track record of successfully managing a practice simultaneously. Excellent at client/patient or vendor relationship management, communication, and problem resolution.
Skills : Management, Organizing,
- Checked over posted daily work to be filed to insurances.
- Verified insurance to be correct and true.
- Posted private money and insurance EOB's.
- Called to check status on insurance claims.
- Made collection calls on 60 days past due accounts.
- Managed medical record request such as insurance claims, attorney cases, and faxed requests from other medical facilities.
- Promoted to the Central Billing Office.