Senior Budget Analyst Resume
Objective : Reliable finance professional with more than 7 years of experience in budget analysis, financial analysis and accounting, in local and international companies.
Skills : Finance, Accounting, Sales.
- Prepared budget materials are necessary for the annual APA budget process (spring and fall).
- Assisted in the budget package review process to assure quality control and accuracy.
- Conducted reviews of general ledger and Monthly Activity Reports to ensure quality control.
- Researched and initiated monthly/correcting journal entries.
- Prepared monthly Financial Status Report pages and various monthly management reports.
- Prepared monthly general ledger account reconciliations as well as monthly zero-out entries for special APA programs.
- Analyzed advance/deposit accounts as well as other asset/liability accounts as required.
- Prepared and maintained spreadsheets for the APA allocations process and assisted in the preparation and calculations required to run budget allocations.
- Assisted in the maintenance of the budget system tables.
M.B.A. In Accounting
Junior/Senior Budget Analyst Resume
Summary : To seek a Senior Budget Analyst position which will allow to utilize over 25 years of management skills, abilities and experience in financial, logistics, procurement and military operations, customer service and retail sales, and provide that experience to enhance the operations and ensure the success of any employer.
Skills : Budget And Financial Analysis Reporting.
- Included both Capital Wireline and Capital Mobility/Wireless Budget Management.
- Prepared operating budgets for units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other factors.
- Reviewed expenditures of requisitioning departments to ensure conformance to budget.
- Maintained records of expenses, inventories, and budget balances.
- Audited vouchers and expense accounts.
- Collaborated with Accounts Payable, Capital Management, and Supply Chain to meet the year-end target.
- Assisted in the installation of budgetary control systems.
- Performed simple to complex financial analysis in support of short and long-range financial planning.
- Provided functional advice or training to less experienced budget analysts.
Senior Budget Analyst III Resume
Objective : Experienced Accountant/Controller with a diverse and well-rounded skill set. Familiar with technology, business and interpersonal communications with a full understanding of the functions necessary to successfully operate any business.
Skills : Budget Analyst, Budget Manager.
- Analyzed budget department budgets in order to maintain accuracy and spending limit.
- Analyzed budget patterns, project expenditures and assist with preparing the approved budget.
- Ensured that positions are properly funded by appropriate University/grant sources and maintain funding information using PeopleSoft.
- Worked closely with the Director on the financial planning and management of the annual operating budget.
- Generated monthly reports with values, measurements, and statistics.
- Developed collaborative relationships with colleagues to identify potential issues and to enhance the quality of operations.
- Experienced personnel, offering advice, and guidance when mandated.
- Utilized oral communication to give meetings and presentations.
Master Of Science
Senior Budget Analyst II Resume
Objective : Thirty-nine years independent audit and executive financial management leadership experience with Housing Authorities, Development Partnerships, HUD, Non-Profits, and State & Local Governments. Areas of expertise include audit, budgets, REAC submission review & approval, AMP development, human resource recruiting, grant development & management.
Skills : Accounting, Audit, Tax, Financial Analysis.
- Reviewed, analyzed and suggested corrective action to explain significant variances from budget to actual.
- Developed financial reports, profitability studies, profit plans, and forecasts.
- Designed, developed and implemented a process cost accounting system.
- Ensured production activity and reports portray period results and position.
- Provided a production estimate.
- Coordinated and supervised monthly and annual inventory.
- Analyzed inventories, costs, variances, and standards.
- Supervised accountant and two cost clerks.
BS In Accounting
Senior Budget Analyst I Resume
Objective : Ambitious, detail-oriented Senior Budget Analyst versed in balancing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure. Adapts quickly to challenges, changing environments and eager to learn new systems.
Skills : Financial statements, General ledger, ADP payroll, Accounts payable and receivable.
- Managed an $85M budget supporting 3 major OSD programs.
- Included developing and drafting statements of work, issue papers, and other requirements documentation.
- Helped prepare and review research development, testing, and evaluation budget item justifications and other planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process documentation.
- Prepared Contractor Workforce Requirements Board documentation for all new contractor personnel.
- Served as the official point of contact for budget-related actions.
- Conducted triennial reviews of all funded activities as required.
- Monitored year-end closeout actions for the three programs managed by the SDO.
- Prepared requests to the Services to create funding documents for various R&D related activities.
Senior Budget Analyst/Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 18 years as a Senior Budget Analyst for Special Operations, NATO Alliance, and conventional ARMY units. Fully knowledgeable in Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) temporary travel procedures and regulations.
Skills : Data Entry, Administrative, Management, Secretarial/Clerical.
- Served as the Budget Manager, Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) of a Resource Management Office.
- Responsible for an annual operating budget of $47 million dollars and 1800 soldiers.
- Monitored Government credit card delinquent accounts and provided guidance concerning overpayments and collections actions within the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Maintained a tracking system to monitor government travel card delinquency.
- Responsible for certifying budget documents for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with established procedures and organizational objectives.
- Processed and audited documents such as the Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR DD448), Temporary Duty Travel (TDY DD1610) form, Purchase Request and Commitment (PR&C DD3953).
- Coordinated official travel arrangements for specific missions.
- Configured the Defense Travel System (DTS) during its implementation in the 4th PSYOP Group.
Senior Budget Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Headline : People-oriented and proactive Budget Manager with more than 15 years of experience in Health Care and driving strategic decisions. Capable of delivering complex technical information to cross-cultural audiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Archibus On Demand.
- Created budget processes and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for the organization's resource management office.
- Identified shortfalls associated with the impact, extract financial data, prioritize project's efforts, and calculate the loaded labor rate.
- Provided weekly execution reports and execution recommendations to leadership.
- Ensured budgetary resources are executed within compliance of purpose, time, and amount of fiscal law.
- Monitored the execution of one Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs) totaling $9.8 million in the system used by INSCOM, Resource Management Tool (RMT).
- Provided analysis on the overall fiscal year spending plan in Resource Management Online (RM Online) to ensure that funds are used effectively and efficiently and in accordance with the financial management regulations.
- Distributed monthly funding allocations to the commands based on their Programming Budget Guidance (PBG) and their spend plan.
- Provided daily reports on commitment, obligation, and execution.
M.A. In Counseling
Senior Budget Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : Seasoned Senior Budget Analyst with more than 10 years of experience in fast-paced environment. Track record of achieving exceptional results in provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation and budget preparation, and the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
Skills : Business Planning, Strategic Venture Development, Financial.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintained scheduling and event calendars.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Composed, typed, and distributed meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Directed the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Senior Budget Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Budget Analyst is responsible for the development, planning, maintenance, execution and dissemination of budgeting data for the institution, as it relates to multiple appropriations.
Skills : Financial Reporting And Analysis. Account Management.
- Assisted in the development and control of all planning and forecasting timelines.
- Reviewed and analyzed financial data to ensure accuracy.
- Conducted various statistical and financial reports, as assigned.
- Provided analytical and planning support to finance by performing ad hoc financial analysis.
- Maintained effective relationships with business, finance and operations managers to identify and correct data issues and communicate system, product and organizational changes impacting financial reporting.
- Reviewed monthly operating expenses and prepare monthly financial analysis and headcount reporting.
- Prepared annual department budgets, manage SOX audit validation process.
- Prepared and booked month end entries, including accruals, re-classes, and adjustments.
- Reconciled GL accounts by cost/profit center and by line item to provide accurate reporting for month end.
Senior Budget Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Budget Analyst position is to serve as the Group financial manager, providing staff level management and control over financial resources and the budget.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Certification SAP, Intermediate User Knowledge.
- Provided advice and informed and educated staff on budget procedures, workflow, etc.
- Reviewed activity within general ledger accounts/programs and corrected coding problems in and among various accounts.
- Analyzed and monitored monthly program performance against the budget by way of reviewing the monthly activity reports for accuracy and deviations.
- Prepared and maintained spreadsheets for the apa allocations process and assisted in the preparation and calculations required to run budget allocations.
- Prepared monthly general ledger account reconciliations as well as monthly zero-out entries for special apa programs.
- Conducted reviews of general ledger and monthly activity reports to ensure quality control.
- Provided training and information to employees campus-wide on budgeting procedures/processes for completion of daily operations.