Preload Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced supervisor seeking new sales or management responsibility, Management of department resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
Skills : People Management, Computer , Business Management, People Person.
- Responsible for the daily transfer of  packages into and through the facility with the ultimate product of a loaded, sequenced package truck.
- Responsible for the management of 30 to 40 employees and 3 supervisors.
- Responsible for the daily, monthly and annual safety compliance requirements for work area and workgroup.
- Personally worked with employees who needed retraining, discipline and, when necessary, termination.
- Supervised the loading of Package Cars Train team members on efficiency Staffing and scheduling Skills Used Ability to train and lead a team of 16 .
- Effectively Communicated goals and expectations.
- Oversaw the loading process of fourteen employees to ensure operation is moving in a safe, yet effective manner.
Sr. Preload Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking to gain a cook position a hospital and healthcare facility. That will utilize current skillis and provide an avenue to aquire new culinary skills.
Skills : Knife Skill, Fabrication Of Meats.
- Executes delivery center dispatch plan and coordinates inbound and outbound package process flow to ensure appropriate employee scheduling and proper loading for timely departure.
- Inspects work area during preload to ensure employees are adhering to proper procedures, returning missorted items, and resolving potential process problems.
- Dispatches and accounts for late and air packages to ensure that shipments are delivered within guaranteed timeframes.
- Completes payroll hours for hourly employees and duties check list to make sure activities are complete.
- Rotates hourly employees to other areas or offers time off when work is not available to balance workforce needs.
- Meets with hourly employees to inform them of daily work flow requirements.
- Coordinates work processes between the Feeder and Preload departments to facilitate unloading and sorting.
Aos In Culinary Arts
Jr. Preload Supervisor Resume
Objective : To join a company where 25 years of experience in the transportation field can be utilized. The company would like to join will be a leader in their field and will have the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Inventory Control, Management, Sales, Customer Service, Computer, Training & Development.
- Utilized department resources to maximize output/efficiency.
- Used UPS mainframe to unload trailers and document inbound and outbound feeder trucks.
- Used UPS Dispatch Manager to look up forecasted packages for certain customers and put a hold on them instead of sending out for delivery.
- Daily used of excel for audits and other organization tasks.
- Utilized many of the UPS websites to track packages, confirm pre-loaders timecards, and retrieve information on packages of high value.
- Daily obseved done on pre-loaders to ensure corporate, OSHA, and UPS safety and proficiency standards are met.
- Managed incoming calls and handle issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
High School Diploma
Preload Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To add value and drive to improve the lives of the community, to be an agent of change and start a career that is going to make a positive difference for the future.
Skills : Consistently Follow Operating Procedures. Consistently Meet Productivity And Quality Goals.
- Manage and approve hourly time cards and hours.
- Met or exceed all established standards for accuracy and productivity.
- Directed daily transload activities to support account objectives for level of service, cost management, customer expectations, and volume requirements.
- Ensured that all department and/or corporate policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
- Established and promoted a positive, team-oriented work environment emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication, inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all levels.
- Implemented employee personal development plans as required to ensure the continuing professional growth of department personnel.
- Ensured that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
HSD In Education
Preload Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Seeking a leadership position that allows for professional growth and integration of diverse athletic and academic backgrounds.
Skills : Mentoring, Continuous Improvement, Scheduling, Operations Management.
- Trained and supervised employees on assigned conveyor belt.
- Coordinated and supervised preload box line to ensure proper staffing, classifying, separating, and loading of packages for over 9000 packages on 30 .
- Created and implemented safety regulations to certify a safe work environment for 645 accident free days.
- Led one of the most challenging logistics locations in the company, including managing a team of employees.
- Trained associates on best practices of daily operations, including working together as a team.
- Met service standards and customer demands on a consistent basis.
- Ensured that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their development.
Bachelor Of Arts
Preload Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Accomplished and Goal-Orientated Excellent troubleshooting and technical support abilities Experienced in Workstation Rollouts and Operating System Imaging Excels in developing and motivating highly focused teams Productivity Improvement Operational Leadership.
Skills : Military, Military Police Jailer, Heavy Track Vehicle Mechanic, Security, Supervisor, Office Assistant.
- Supervised operations of production during the preload.
- Supervised and managed 14 staff members for the production area.
- Successfully handled observations amongst production staff.
- Responsible for making sure that all workstations were prepped and functioning prior to the start of the workday.
- Evaluated the performance of new workers daily to ensure their understanding of equipment and duties.
- Visual inspection of boxes/ products in process to the conformance of plant standards.
- Trained multiple employees in operations on items such as: the slide, box line and sort aisles; assisted in the development of areas for improvement in productivity.
BS In Business Administration
Assistant Preload Supervisor Resume
Summary : Want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment that will provide with advancement opportunities, Include managing a team of five employees who are tasked with loading delivery trucks with packages that are to be distributed throughout .
Skills : Microsoft Office, Weapons Handling, Leadership, Teamwork, Safety, Public Speaking.
- Achieved key roles of increasing responsibility for the high volume Pleasantdale Hub ultimately resulting in responsibility for managing the overall operations including supervision of team members and the administration of hub performance, profitability and customer experience objectives.
- Effectively managed 6 supervisors, assist in managing 236 employees spanning three shifts performing above average processing time.
- Worked closely with customers, drivers, and multiple layers of management including senior leaders in Operations to perform time study to ascertainances.
- Championed process improvements that increased efficiency of incoming volume processing by an average of 30% week over week.
- Responsible for teaching and facilitating over 25 defensive driving classes for the Pleasantdale hub package car drivers; resulting in approximately 250 drivers increased knowledge concerning safety and performance.
- Combined practical operations skills with expert industrial knowledge to drive rerouting and changes that resulted in less excess hours (paid hours) for the metropolitan areas.
- Used Logistics Operations Management Customer Service Staff Management Team Leadership Self Directed Workplace Safety Self Motivated Microsoft Office Tools.
Associate Preload Supervisor Resume
Objective : Sales professional with more than 4 years experience in the auomotive industry. Expertise includes both internet management and new business development representing automotive products and services. Sales background involves consultative selling throughout sales cycle. Multiple level sales process includes prospecting and development of leads, using knowledge of product, social media and organizational structure, as well as developing quotes, negotiating, client presentations, and selling value of auto group.
Skills : Microsoft office, office equipment, Customer service, administration experience, crisis intervention, management, training.
- Filled out all pre-sort reports determining the order of the trailers to be unloaded to ensure efficient work flow to allow the sort to run efficiently and finish in the shortest amount of time.
- Updated all employees' attendance and performance record daily.
- Created all discipline reports and reviewed and handed them out with employee and union steward.
- In charged of monthly reviews with each employee ensuring they continue to perform at company standards.
- Played an integral part of the Tampa Preloads worst to first turnaround for the Southeast region in 2005.
- Transitioned from managing 8 employees to managing 50 employees.
- Trained all new employees on proper loading and unloading methods and all safe work methods implemented by UPS.
A.A. In Liberal Arts
Assistant Preload Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Looking for a company can share skills and experience with. Loyal and hard-working and want to find a company can grow with while assisting in their growth. Strive to be an excellent team member as well as a team leader always putting best foot forward while motivating those around.
Skills : Human Resources, Supervising, Timberline, Quickbooks.
- Preload supervisors train, develop, and hold their workgroups responsible for safety, production and attendance.
- Provided employees with a safe working environment, Mr.
- Supervised ten to twenty employees during the preload shift.
- Ensured that UPS policy and procedures are followed by the employees to ensure safety.
- Audited package cars to ensure accuracy during the load.
- Responsible for daily work assignments and implementation of truck loads.
- Increased Pieces per Hour (PPH) flow from 52 PPH to 77 PPH.
M.S. In Occupational Safety
Preload Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain further income to meet personal and family financial goals using Prior sales, motivation, and leadership experience Experience of organizing multiple tasks and reaching multiple goals within deadlines Ability to work independently, within a team, and supervise others Superior computer experience and ability to adapt to new systems.
Skills : Management, Deskside Support, Server Administration, Sales.
- Assists in the daily task surrounding all aspects of the preload process.
- Ensures areas are staffed accordingly for the daily tasks.
- Maintains safety awareness of personnel.
- Conducts training observations on team members.
- Completes reports to identify areas of improvement for productivity.
- Assists manager in other daily tasks as necessary.
- Conducts daily meetings with staff to educate and inform.
Bachelors Of Business Administration