CAD Drafter Resume
Objective : A technical or skilled related position where I will use my experience, organizational abilities, and troubleshooting skills to facilitate efficient operations, provide quality work and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Inventor, Photoshop.
- Drafted up to 50 mechanical process design changes on wastewater and water technologies in any given day.
- Maintained and updated designs for 4 to 5 projects per week.
- Visited job sites to measure and photograph existing mechanical process equipment.
- Occasionally assisted structural department on minor structural design changes.
- Designed electrical symbol template for mechanical process department.
- Responsible for blocking and updating electrical symbols and pipe fittings templates.
- Experienced in Architectural, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Process, Structural, Erosion & Sediment Control, Process and Instrumentation Design (P&ID), General, Water, Wastewater, and Piping drawing disciplines.
CAD Drafter/Designer Resume
Objective : Seeking the role of Mechanical Engineer where I would be given an opportunity to utilize the theoretical skills, sense of responsibility and efficiency to help the organization grow.
Skills : Solidworks, Matlab, Robohelp, CAD Drafter.
- Pioneered a robotics program undertaken by the company and designed a robot.
- Resolved the issues arising from the program and made it work to clear objects in its path.
- Reported all the progress to the supervisors and prepared detailed reports.
- Design and Analysis of Combustion system And Emissions Formation for Diesel Engine: Key Aspects: Heat transfer rate, Air fuel mixtures, Rail Engine.
- Tools: Testo 310 combustion analyzer.
- Represented the designs of objects like fuel injector chamber which effect the combustion system.
- Analyzed the rate of heat, piston position at different situation in diesel engine.
- Measured a nitrous oxide that is formed during the premixed and diffusion burning with help of Portable industrial Emissions Analyzer.
CAD Drafter I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated project management professional with 5+ years of experience in project planning, implementation and execution. Proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity. Also able to align business processes and various technology to realize cost savings and accelerated performance to reach organization goals.
Skills : Autocad, Project Management, Microsoft Project.
- Prepared clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detailed drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering or manufacturing purposes, according to specified dimensions by Computer Aided Design (CAD) system.
- Used CAD equipment to provide support to Engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, & diagrams.
- Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology.
- Regular, open, and timely interface and communication, promotion of environmental awareness among all project participants and regulatory agencies.
- Consistent, ongoing, and comprehensive oversight of all construction activities and their cumulative effect, to help ensure and enhance environmental compliance.
- Had a specified weekly breakdown of drawings to be drawn, redlined, and submitted to the bank.
CAD Drafter/CAD Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a Challenging position of AutoCAD / Revit Draftsman which will offer me professional growth as well as future career advancement opportunities in a renowned organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will you prove to be beneficial to your organization.
Skills : Autocad/ Object Enablers, Revit, Visual Design, Microstation, Navisworks, Microsoft Software, Architecture Drafting, Electrical Drafting.
- Skilled AutoCAD/ Revit Drafter adept at creating technical plans and drawings for architectural and manufacturing purposes.
- Utilizing the latest computer resources, provides and exemplary level of client service through a streamlined, creative and efficient approach to every project.
- Work with Multiple other software including but not limited to Microstation, Visual, Navisworks, and Object Enablers.
- Performed data analysis and provided recommendations to achieve client goals.
- Interpreted drawing markups and implemented drawing revisions provided by engineers.
- Developed CAD drawings for newly acquired facilities, updating and maintaining existing facility documentation.
- Analyzed departmental space requirements and created specialized text/graphic output for use in budgeting.
- Assisted in engineering projects for application and distribution lighting and power systems.
CAD Drafter/Computer Support Resume
Summary : Meet project requirements and deadlines, while always welcoming new challenges and opportunities. I look for new technologies and quickly learn new methods as systems change rapidly with new innovations.
Skills : Skills Summary, Skills Summary Software AutoCAD 2005,.
- Decommissioned approximately 30 structures and 60 high-pressure pipelines a year.
- Many innovative technically improved systems were designed and implemented in the course of our work.
- Created accurate 2D maps of existing petrochemical pipelines, from field gathered data, that indicate crossings, damage, and amount of coverage in order to plan an environmentally safe removal and/or abandonment.
- Suggested new drawing layouts that help expedite State and Federal work permits.
- Created detailed as-built drawings from field verification for safe decommissioning procedure.
- Wrote permit letters for structure and pipeline removals or abandonments following the federal offshore oil and gas rules in Title 30 Code of Federal Regulations.
- Created pre-plot trawl grids for trawling operations to be used for site clearances after a structure is removed.
- Ceated base maps of the field that we will be working in to show the pipelines, structures, hazards, and ship wrecks to go in the permit packages for structural removals.
CAD Drafter/CNC Programmer Resume
Objective : Skilled Architect with 3+ years in field. Comperhensive background in multiple building types and renovation and remodeling projects with an Excellent experties in Drafting.
Skills : Architectural Design Residential Architecture Commercial Architecture Construction Documentation AutoCAD, Revit Model Making Urban Design P&ID, PFD Drawings Preparing And Revising Computer Skills: MS Office Language Skills: English, Persian, Azerbaijani And Turkish.
- Performed site analysis and provided recommendations to achieve the best results.
- Converted the designs of architects and engineers into technical drawings and plans.
- Specialized in architectural, civil, drafting and use technical drawings to help design Residential, Industrial, office, Retail, Healthcare, commercial and multiple building.
- Designed and prepared plans for using computer-aided design and drafting software.
- Added structural details to architectural plans using knowledge of building techniques.
- Specified dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products.
- Prepared multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects.
Bachelor of Arts
CAD Drafter/Operator Resume
Objective : Mechanical Drafter with Autodesk Inventor proficiency. Develop design drafts for mechanical equipment; draft design hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms; construct conceptual sketches and layouts; make drawings of all levels. Support the design, manufacturing, and quality of units, new projects, applications and systems; collaborate with all departments to meet requirements and specifications. Prepare conceptual sketches, engineering and sales support drawings, and assist with cost estimates.
Skills : Autodesk Inventor - AutoCAD - Autodesk Inventor Publisher - Microsoft Office.
- Developing detailed design and revisions to the required projects.
- Generate 2D and 3D drawings for manufacturing departments, specifications for new or revised designs using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
- Create AutoCAD drawings of existing parts for internal use based on samples or sketches.
- Utilize AutoDesk Inventor to draft drawings as necessary.
- Interpret engineering drawings, diagrams, and formulas for management and production.
- Use CAD software to produce detail drawings for manufacturing.
- Complete tooling bills of materials in EPICOR the engineering system database.
- Make appropriate changes prior to release of new parts.
AutoCAD Drafter Resume
Summary : Drafting and Design professional with a strong academic background. Proficient in AutoCAD with a demonstrated ability to provide detailed drawings. Possess outstanding diplomacy that consistently produces desirable results and an effective communicator who relates well to diverse audiences. A proven ability to develop and manage new and existing business relationships for the purpose of achieving organizational and operational objectives.
Skills : Extensive use of AutoCAD, use of Microstation, PDS, Smart Plant viewer, field experience.
- Created parts, assemblies, and drawings for customer orders using Pro/Engineer.
- Acted as systems administrator for engineering department.
- Installed software, trained users Pro/Engineer and Intralink File Management system.
- Actively participated in ISO  procedures Created work procedures for the engineering department.
- CAD/CAM Created programs for a Whitney 661 CNC Plasma and punch machine laying out and nesting parts so as to best utilize material.
- Cataloged parts and programs in the business system.
- Welder Assembled parts of tanks to be welded per drawings.
- Correctly placed and welded components to tanks per print and weld tank to be leak free under pressure.
CAD Drafter III Resume
Summary : Over Ten years experience in architectural design, I have exceptional skills and experience in planning, detailing and designing architectural & telecommunication projects. My excellent skills, combined with my deep knowledge of engineering and architectural computer programs, make me a highly valuable employee.
Skills : IT, Networking, Design, EDI, Accounting AR, Carpentry.
- CAD Drafter Computer Automated Design - Electrical Drafter.
- Designing blueprints and computer network layout drawings for installation and Customer reference purposes.
- Using electrical symbols to draw and label backbone, cable runs and drops, via modern ANSI, ISO and IEC standards.
- Experience in Turbo CAD and Auto CAD.
- Download, maintenance and storage of large databases for FLUKE cable test equipment.
- Information for quality control and physical reliability of our networks and cabling as well as administrative duties.
- Graphic design - Creating charts, progress reports, brochures, presentations, bid-proposals, logos, sales books & website development.
Cad drafter/System Analyst Resume
Summary : Interested in an internship working with respected and experienced engineers and architects in the Ft Myers, Florida area that will allow me the opportunity to apply my education to real-world drafting and design tasks. I have a passion for delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Skills : AuotCAD 2017.
- Cad Drafter/Designer: Main Responsibilities; Drawing Closeout Oversite.
- Oversee PSEG Nuclear's drawing close-out process.
- Keep track of all drawings/vendor documents with outstanding changes.
- Responsible for the turn over of all Affected Documents (AD's) once a Design Change Package (DCP) is accepted by the client and its status is changed to 'Issued'.
- Report close-out progress and/or any problems to management on a regular basis.
- Update Cad drawings to incorporate outstanding AD's to Salem & Hope Creeks' drawings and vendor documents.
- Update cad drawings per red-line mark ups from engineers/designers in preparation of various DCP's.
- Responsible for updating drawings per Field Change Requests (FCR's) from the client and lead engineers for projects in the process of being installed.
Cad drafter Resume
Summary : I AM NOT INTERESTED IN CONTRACT POSITIONS OR SALES POSITIONS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THESE TYPES OF JOBS.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Customer Service Oriented, Quick.
- Use of AutoCAD to create and edit Structural drawings.
- Use of email and telephone correspondence to coordinate drawings with other trades involved in each project.
- Photographed and measured existing structures in order to produce renovation and demolition plans.
- Examined shop drawings for compliance with project plans.
- Attended coordination meetings with other trades to take notes for creating new drawings or to make necessary changes to drawings.
- Accompany Structural Engineer to various jobsites to ensure construction is completed according to project plans and to take notes/photographs for preparation of construction observation reports.
- Occasionally perform various administrative tasks.
Associate of Science