Objective : Organized and detail oriented with over seven years of office administration, project management, and research and analysis experience.
Skills : Management Analyst, Customer Relations Management.
- Created and compiled Integrated Cultural Resource Plans (ICRMP), historic contexts, and popular material is written for diverse audiences.
- Gathered, analyzed, and summarized technical information and translating it into plain language.
- Worked as part of a team to create and update several ICRMPs for both the Air Force and Army.
- Required the review and analysis of the facilities existing Master Plan and Mission.
- Worked closely with the senior editing and production team.
- Revised and completed all pre-press publishing tasks including editing, formatting, inserting graphics and visual aids.
- Assembled the completed reports for delivery.
- Adept at obtained accurate and reliable information from varied sources.
Summary : Extremely motivated individual experienced with superb customer service skills. Interested in continuing career in electronic health information technologies, reception, and patient communications.
Skills : Photoshop, Adobe Maya, Unreal Development Kit.
- Contacted new patients via appointment for lengthy questionnaires, capturing their health history for the provider.
- Discussed conditions, treatment, and/or possibly surgery performed on spine or brain.
- Captured live via telephone interview into a computer program, and configured into a comprehensive report for the provider.
- Assisted in canceling/rescheduling patient appointments.
- Interviewed seven patients daily in addition to inputting portal histories and hand-written paper histories.
- Especially good customer service skills with elderly and mentally challenged patients.
- Computerized Health Information, Human Disease, Medical Transcription I, II, III, and exercise patience with special needs patients.
Summary : Historians are academics and researchers who study events of the past.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Training.
- Researched and rewrote the combined History by using multiple resources such as published books, internet sources, newspaper articles.
- Collected the storyline and will be published for distribution at the museum.
- Conducted research for current and future exhibits at the Mountain Division & Fort Drum Historical Collection.
- Answered historical inquiries from veterans and Fort Drum units.
- Reorganized the Historical Collection's library and archives which allowed research to be conducted more efficiently.
- Expert the researcher with defined skills in incorporating data into presentations for all ages.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills while working with a diverse group of students.
Master Of Arts
Historian II Resume
Headline : Qualified and dependable recent college graduate with experience in working in government offices, as well as law offices, seeking works as a paralegal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Word Processing.
- Applied professional knowledge for the coordination of historical activities.
- Maintained and add to the wing's archives through the production of narrative histories on the mission.
- Completed special studies on subjects that affect the mission and serve as the wing's technical authority and advisor for all professional aspects.
- Researched and wrote the wing history emphasizing problems encountered, solutions to these problems.
- Conducted special studies and create other historical products such as oral histories.
- Provided research and reference services to meet the needs of the commanders and their staffs, as well as other Air Force and government agencies.
- Participated in wartime and contingency operations and deploy to contingency locations.
Headline : Professional with formal education in Arabic language, Islamic history, and proven skills in teaching and translating. Lived in many different parts of the world and looking for opportunities.
Skills : Auto Cad Civil 3D, Analytical Skills.
- Built on the love of music and Brotherhood. Its purpose is the advancement of music.
- Promoted music recitals each semester, visit nursing homes to sing, visit local schools.
- Tracked and Field Position Sprinter and hurdler Four-time regional qualifier Conference champ
- Discussed the NCAA rules and regulations for the college student-athletes also makes the decision to better the student-athletes.
- Maintained a strong influence within the community through community service activities.
- Worked with Big Whit Foundations, local schools within the Monroe area, and campus activities.
- Acquired time management, dedication, commitment, and persistence during adversity.
Historian III Resume
Summary : Primary duties include obtaining historical data from libraries, archives and artifacts, determining the authenticity of historical data.
Skills : Strong critical thinking, Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Deployed, collected and safeguard documents concerning contingency operations.
- Evaluated sources, collecting, analyzing, and organizing historical data.
- Completed APO-Leads leadership development courses.
- Attended weekly meetings as well as Montana functions to photograph student events.
- Constructed drawings and real property records, technical reports, journal articles, state and federal data bases, deeds, and historic archives.
- Researched and identified relevant information found in architectural and civil drawings or schematics.
- Interpreted of maps, photographs and technical data collected during fieldwork for inclusion in visual aids.
Sr. Historian Resume
Summary : To gain practical experience in and apply the public health concepts that have studied in coursework in a dynamic and community-oriented health care organization.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Participated in Civil War Reenactments as a century citizen, a member of the federal signal corps and a member of federal infantry units.
- Participated in marches and battles staged in towns of Boonsboro, Funkstown, New Market, Maryland; Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- Conducted personal research at national archives and West Point Military Academy to authenticate all aspects of participation in events.
- Organized and managed a Frederick County bicentennial event at Woodsboro, Maryland which included a civilian living history camp, military encampment.
- Developed historical presentations on the subject.
- Earned several credits towards a second master's degree and intend on pursuing a doctoral degree.
- Developed two federal agency history programs.
Lead Historian Resume
Summary : Retired federal published historian and archivist seeking part time employment in historical research, writing, editing, publications, archives and education/academia.
Skills : Research, Writing, Editing, Education.
- Researched, wrote, edited, and published books, articles, and reports.
- Established and managed two professional archives.
- Established and managed two federal agency archives that saved their historical records.
- Assisted to develop two professional federal agency history programs, ensuring the research and publication of their history.
- Conducted proficient oral histories on the battlefield to be archived at the Army Center of Military History.
- Attended and recorded every fraternity sponsored event with photos and videos and compiled these records.
- Developed new guidelines for this position and presented the house's year-end accomplishments to a Faculty.
Associate Historian Resume
Summary : Researcher who consistently demonstrates a unique combination of organizational and administrative skills combined with an exemplary knowledge.
Skills : Historical Research, Event Planning.
- Gathered historical data from sources such as archives, court records, diaries, news files, and photographs, as well as collect data sources.
- Traced or researched the historical and political development of African Americans, using sources.
- Conducted educational tours, historical research, and publish or present specific findings.
- Promoted the aims and activities of historical societies.
- Prepared publications and or review those prepared by others, to ensure their historical accuracy.
- Presented historical accounts in terms of individuals or ethnic, economic, or geographic groupings.
- Determined which topics to research, or pursue research topics specified by clients or employers.
- Researched and prepared manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums.
Asst. Historian Resume
Summary : Invested in a Child's Development Committed to Team Success Multi-tasker, and teaching or researching at universities.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Able to meet deadlines on a weekly basis.
- Pitched, researched and wrote a weekly column in addition to editing and page design duties.
- Managed a small staff of writers for the section.
- Thrived in a fast-paced, work-oriented environment.
- Documented PSA activities through pictures Manage fundraising alongside PSA president.
- Generated ideas for advertising, marketing, and increasing membership.
- Programmed and edited a series of videos commercializing our annual service-trip.
Summary : Detail-oriented, certified Phlebotomist with extensive knowledge of Phlebotomy. Skilled at precise documentation and familiar with calibrating equipment.
Skills : Teaching, Lecturing, Problem solving, Confidentiality.
- Verified all Insurances, including Workmen's Compensation.
- Obtained referrals and authorizations for insurances that require Specialist office visits.
- Scheduled appointments for new patients, follow-ups, and new problems, as well as checking in and out in EMR.
- Verified insurances as well as Primary Care Physician requests.
- Limited knowledge in Medical Records, willing to learn.
- Wrote lesson plans, encouraged students, and student taught for a grade class.
- Selected because of GPA to be in honor club that Core studies and Art.