Electrical Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated and experienced Generator Technician who prioritized proper preventative maintenance. Equally capable of troubleshooting and repairing multiple different types of generator sets.
Skills : Code Warrior, Eclipse, Photoshop, MySQL, BitBucket,Visual Studio, Assembly, C#, SQL, XML, C++, C, Java, GameMaker.
- Provided engineering support to Business Units on proposal and order capture activity.
- Inspected daily work activities of the craft to ensure the proper installation of work Supervised/assisted vendors in performing instrumentation, electrical, and mechanical work Interpret construction drawings.
- Reviewed the work of assigned personnel for compliance with policies and procedures, the effectiveness of coordination, technical adequacy, safety, surety, and for the attainment of objectives.
- Assisted in project-specific electrical design selections Prioritize administrative tasks based on current plant project activities and status.
- Designed and implemented construction for system coordination projects.
- Ensured that corrective and preventative maintenance on facility systems, equipment, and components are completed in a timely manner that does not compromise the safety of the workers, the public or the environment Interact with vendor and contractors.
- Assigned personnel for compliance with policies and procedures, the effectiveness of coordination, technical adequacy, safety, and for the attainment of objectives.
Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Electrical Engineering Technician for 4 years with management experience seeking further opportunities in industrial maintenance.
Skills : Experience in both company and classroom.
- Created, maintained and repaired electronic components and equipment used in equipment or devices.
- Coordinate with electricians or electrical engineers, and worked on-site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
- Used specialized measuring and diagnostic devices to evaluate how electrical equipment is working, building or calibrating instrumentation, build electronic devices based on reading schematics, inspect for problems, replace old equipment and install new equipment.
- Examined electrical schematics to wire electrical cabinets for Robot Cells, CNC Machinery, and Gantry Lines.
- Laid out backplanes for electrical cabinets and mounted the proper electrical components to the backplane to wire up by following the schematic and wiring it to customer specifications.
- Performed diagnostic testing of all electrical components inside the electrical cabinet as well as the floor wiring to the machine or robotics.
- Installed and verified the software on Robotics Lines as well as Assembly Lines, using Siemens Step 7 Software.
Associates In Electrical
Electrical Engineering Technician III Resume
Objective : Standardized testing in conjunction with standards, as well as implement business practices through continuous improvement and process improvement methods.
Skills : Data Analysis, Data Collection, Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting,.
- Configured of complex circuits, for qualification testing by means of monitoring for continuous signals, interruptions, electromagnetic disturbances in accordance to IEEE/IEC standards and NRC guidelines.
- Excellent used of algebra and other related mathematics, as it relates to electrical circuit construction & analyses.
- Implementated of business practices for continuous improvements and process improvements through business metrics providing statistical data to improve company success rate, by means of observing office and lab activities and reporting feedback.
- Verified that all results were captured correctly within created test procedures to ensure that qualification/standardized testing is in compliance with IEEE standards.
- Worked with high current and voltages, both AC & DC.
- Mentored and Trained Conducted training for 40+ facility managers on proper operation of Emergency backup generators, ensuring Excellent rating on Air Force level inspection.
- Oversaw small group of power production personnel ensuring 100% on time completion of monthly preventative maintenance.
Electrical Engineering Technician II Resume
Summary : Electrical Engineering Technician with Practical knowledge of works related to electrical field in addition with other technical things related to network issues.
Skills : Allen Bradley PLC Technician.
- Performed layout and design of power, lighting, communications, and weapons fire control systems.
- Responsible for the selection of components, the definition of foundation requirements and weight and moment calculations.
- Prepared selected record documents, one-line, and isometric drawings.
- Performed various evaluations of Naval Shipboard Electrical installations using applicable Engineering Analysis and judgment.
- Researched and coordinated NAVSHIPS parts requirements, including life cycle maintenance with vendors chosen to support ShipAlt installation.
- Insured summation sheet for individually installed ShipAlts reflected correct part requirements.
- Duties included Wiring, assembly, troubleshooting problems, repair of wiring harnesses, instrument vehicles, and support of dynamometer labs at GM Powertrain.
Bachelor Of Arts
Electrical Engineering Technician I Resume
Summary : Exceptional attention to detail and data entry accuracy Professional written and verbal communication skills Ability to multi-task, work independently and efficiently, to meet scheduled deadlines, and complete projects as required.
Skills : Engineering, Technician.
- Supported environmental test, operate and acquire data during modal, static and RF tests.
- Installed, integrated and tested control and shaker amplifier and associated buffer cards, AC and DC motor.
- Performed operational checks on high capacity centrifuge, signal generators, amplifiers, and instrumentation.
- Worked on high voltage power circuitry, route and connect power bus, replace low and high voltage relays and contactor.
- Built control panels for AC-DC power supply for system monitoring, replace and wire transformers.
- Installed, tested, and built I/O modules for programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Setup and installed power amplifiers, waveguides and antenna in anechoic chambers for testing.
- Built RF cables using both rigid and semi-rigid coaxial cables along with appropriate connectors.
Bachelors In Electronics
Electrical Engineering Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To work for a company that has a strong mission and team oriented operations. Interested in a career where high level of motivation is rewarded with results.
Skills : Electrical equptment, Mechanical experience and HVAC.
- Tested and diagnosed board-level failures of Oil and Gas production electronics.
- Board level repair of fine pitch surface mount and through-hole components.
- Liaised with design engineer on prototype board assembly and testing.
- Assisted production technicians in managing their workload including production control boxes and electromechanical units.
- Saved company thousands in board disposal by troubleshooting and returning to field duty.
- Used Electronic circuit troubleshooting, schematic reading, fine pitch soldering.
- Worked on wire harness Development including design, routing, and contacting suppliers for harness revisions.
- Worked with all teams of engineers to design and configure all the stages for the development of the bikes.
Electrical Engineering Technician/Consultant Resume
Summary : Dynamic Computer Technician experienced in all aspects of hardware, software and operating systems maintenance and repair. Possesses in-depth knowledge of advanced diagnostic techniques.
Skills : Read Electrical Schematics, Forklift, Crane, Power Distribution, 3 Phase, 480V, 120V/240V, Pneumatics, Hydaulics, Aerial Lift, Class C License.
- Installed and maintained electrical control systems and solid state equipment.
- Performed load calculation for sizing wire and circuit protection.
- Modified electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct functional deviations.
- Assembled electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Provided technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Collaborated with mechanical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve the developmental problem.
Electrical Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Proficient in AutoCad and Revit, experienced and trained in Solidworks. Efficient using Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and great people skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Autocad, Revit, Solidworks.
- Built flight simulators from inception to final installation.
- Created wire harnesses between control panels, power panels, CPU, and cockpit.
- Run electrical wire for lighting and power of simulator.
- Tested cockpit controls integrated into the PLC.
- Designed and implemented electromechanical drawings for panel layout, parts installation, and wiring.
- Performed field service installations of completed simulators to full activation.
- Troubleshoot and repaired components and systems of onsite simulators.
- Used Soldering, wiring, harness cables, AC & DC power, DirectSoft.
A.S. In Electronics
Electrical Engineering Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Proficient in direct current electronics with a high level of understanding of electronics theory and component/circuitry identification. Experience in reading and following electronic schematics, including troubleshooting electronic boards and making repairs.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Power point.
- Troubleshoot and program Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Created, compiled, and installed Panelview touch screens.
- Installed and program Allen Bradley Powerflex Variable Frequency Drives.
- Created, edited, and improved all AutoCAD electrical prints.
- Rendered SolidWorks models and incorporate images into electrical prints.
- Completed bill of materials for all projects.
- Ordered all materials needed to complete projects.
Electrical Engineering Technician/Specialist Resume
Headline : To use electricity in a way that is respectable, efficient, and innovative. Electronics engineering to apply educational and professional experience to create a better world for tomorrow by challenging the status quo.
Skills : Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and controls, mechanical tech.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems on a variety of equipment types.
- Performed preventative maintenance on all types of electrical systems.
- Conducted continuity tests and other tests to ensure equipment is in proper working order.
- Maintained records of all work performed, including equipment specifications and associated drawings.
- Assisted in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, including following safety procedures and regulations.
- Performed routine maintenance on the facilitys HVAC system and refrigeration units.
- Followed company policies, procedures, and instructions.
Associates In Electrical