Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Summary : To attain a suitable position in the Accounting Department. Work with and maintain relationships with contracted vendors. Clean interior and exterior of our buildings and property.
Skills : Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance.
- Responsible for the accounting and financial functions of the restaurant.
- Ensured payments to vendors.
- Drafted budgets for the accounting year.
- Monitored the company's financial and accounting performance in-accordance with a budget, and highlighted reasons for deviations and variances.
- Provided Management Information reports such as Cash Flow, Fund Flow, Interim Profit, and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Portfolio Reports, etc.
- Dealt with the banks, other financial institutes, company customers, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Controlled stock and ensured reconciliation of balance with banks.
Sr. Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic, well rounded Assistant Finance Manager with extensive experience in financial statement, GAAP compliance, Internal auditing, and reconciliation. Analyzing company records Monitor internal controls GAAP Compliance Communicate budget with different departments Balance sheet creation and reconciliation Performance Management.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Dynamics, Quickbooks.
- Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with GAAP and internal control standards.
- Prepares schedules, supporting documents, and variance analyses for external auditor Prepare journal entries.
- Manage month-end close activities.
- Recommend methods and procedures to improve specific task-related activities and the functioning of the accounting department.
- File quarterly sales tax/ payroll taxes and prepare yearly 1099s.
- Manage the calculation of payroll and input into the payroll system.
- Monitors employee vacation accrual and sick balances.
Master Of Business
Jr. Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Objective : Self-starter who works well in both team situations and alone. Possess continual creative ability, and take the initiatives. Seeking a position that allows to utilize both experience from project coordination, foreign languages capability, trouble shooting, team building.
Skills : FP&A, SAP, Account Management, Growth Opportunity Identification,.
- Responsible for the company's daily finance activities including cash, account receivables, and account payables control.
- Developed annual budget and financial forecasting.
- Responsible for all accounting functions including general, cost accounting and tax planning.
- Prepared monthly financial statements.
- Participated in the strategic and financial analysis of the company expansion plan.
- Obtained 400million NT dollar long term loan for a new expansion project.
- Obtained 3.6 million NT dollars of government tax incentives.
- Established strong relationships with Shareholders, Board of Directors as well as with banks and other financial institutions.
- Successfully negotiated an extension for the company's long term loan.
Master's In Accounting
Assistant Finance Manager III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience of over six years in retail and financial management in automotive industry. Managed multiple positions in management including training and development. Highly motived and hardworking, with the desire to excel. Excellent financial reporting, budget forecasting, management and and team-building skills.
Skills : Finance Manager, Sales, Management.
- Assumed multiple positions within the organization.
- Tracked high closing ratios at 37% higher than average.
- Managed employees and new recruits in training and development.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships by establishing, promoting, maintaining excellent customer service with sales operations.
- Prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction.
- Presented investment protection counseling including warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance, and other beneficial products.
- Secured auto loans with prime and sub-prime lenders.
- Performed weekly, monthly and annual reports for sales and finance.
Assistant Finance Manager I Resume
Summary : Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for managing the Finance department, including budgeting and forecasting, financial statement preparation, and financial reporting. This includes working closely with other departments to ensure that the department's objectives are met.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Finance Assistant.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Facilitated working relationships with co-workers.
- Received information from customers and make loans, handled deposits and money.
Associate Of Science
Assistant Finance Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking Sales Opportunities that will allow to utilize effective communication skills, demonstrate persuasive and negotiation skills, and organizational skills to ensure that sales objectives are met. Highly motivated sales professional who is excited to learn and grow as part of your sales team.
Skills : Academic, Accountancy, American Sign Language, Analytical.
- Selling both new and used cars as well as finance and related products.
- Reported to the General Sales Manager on activities, reviews, and analysis.
- Met with customers face to face and held sales discussions with them.
- Represented the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Negotiated the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
- Followed up with telephone and internet inquiries.
- Arranged appointments via internet leads.
- Submitted credit applications and dealt with numerous finance companies to assist customers with their purchases.
Assistant Finance Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Assistant Finance Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Asset Valuation, Financial Modelling, Legal Document Drafting & Review.
- Reviewed customer credit reports determining proper financing on auto loans.
- Acted as liaison between the company and lending institutions.
- Processed and closed customer loans.
- Assisted sales staff in addressing customer complaints and final close of the sale.
- Held daily motivational meetings to assist sales staff in meeting company and personal goals.
- Collection of house accounts.
- Credit Bureau reporting. Posted payments.
Assistant Finance Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking Associates in Business and looking for an office job involving accounting or other clerical work. Worked in the Auto industry for some time now and am seeking a change to start working in a position where business and accounting skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Excel.
- Process Homecare payroll and weekly client invoices.
- Supervise part-time MLTC Biller and Finance Clerk; assists with billing recovery.
- Assists preparation of service agreements/contracts, addendums and deposits on account.
- Performs Client account reconciliations when needed.
- Properly close out discharged accounts, apply deposits, issue refunds.
- Process daily bank deposits, post and properly apply all payments.
- Assists HR with Health Benefit, Worker's Compensation and Unemployment related isues.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate/Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Headline : Able to work in different field and different environment especially conflict areas. Direct the efforts, quality and timeliness of all aspects of the general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general cashiering in accordance with local and corporate policies and procedures.
Skills : Good Communication's, Team Leading And Managing.
- Follow field accounting operations, and assure that LBG policies and procedures are properly implemented to assure strict adherence to USAID regulations and corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Financial Manager and assist the subcontractors in project related, financial management concerns.
- Assist in the registration of project costs and related invoicing, to ensure strict adherence with the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and USAID regulations, as applicable.
- Assist the Financial Manager to ensure that all field offices establish proper procedures and guidelines in order to facilitate the conduct of any financial audit.
- Assist the Financial Manager to oversee the project's field banking operations, to assure the timely and effective transfer of financial resources between LBG North American operations and Iraq field offices, in support of project activities.
- Follow inventory controls and procedures for field operations, and assure the compliance of these by all field offices.
- Implementation of the necessary financial procedures to ensure an efficient and fiscally responsible project.
Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a long term position in a professional atmosphere where able to utilize skills and education with the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Finance, Management, Budget Management, Budget Development.
- Implement and maintain security procedures for agency's financial records, cash on hand, and all computer records.
- Manage bank accounts including Checking, Trust, MMA, Sweep accounts, and cash payments from clients.
- Monitor and manage all operating company payables.
- Implement and maintain collections procedures for the agency.
- Manage direct bill statements and entry.
- Perform duties in a manner that ensures compliance with all current laws & regulations pertaining to the insurance industry.
- Order supplies for office.
Bachelor Of Science