Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Finance Manager experienced in all levels of accounting, including financial management, financial reporting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and auditing (not-for-profits, government entities, employee benefit plans, and health care). Able to prepare financial statements and utilize knowledge of cost accounting principles and compliance requirements for purposes of reporting in compliance with GAAP. Skilled in leading and motivating staff teams for superior customer service and smooth office operations. Effective in interacting with diverse groups and individuals while being recognized for consistently maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Excel, Training, Team Building, Safety, Supervisor, Research, Records Management, Repair, Reports
- Leading, managing, planning, directing, and controlling all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, IT systems, cash control, and ticketing controls.
- Overseeing the management of profitability, sales and cos, finance, growth, proper cash handling, risk management, and guest relations.
- Responsible for accuracy and security of company funds including bank deposits and internal cash funds.
- Responsible as directed for the development, implementation, and achievement of budgetary goals.
- Recommending, implementing and enforcing policies for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining regular performance appraisals for subordinates through verbal, written and on-going review programs.
- Maintaining appropriate control of expenses, labor hours, operating costs, and inventory within areas of responsibility.
- Researching and recommending new products and vendors to enhance guest satisfaction, sales, and cost control.
- Administering counseling, discipline, and dismissals in accordance with state and federal regulations.
MBA Business Administration
Assistant Finance Manager Resume
Headline : A decisive, action-oriented and results focused Assistant Finance Manager able to oversee an enterprise project life cycle through all phases. Ability to formally evaluate program specific processes, identifies deficiencies, and implement corrective action plans ensuring cost, schedule, and technical performance are maintained throughout the life cycle of the contract. Work and collaborate closely with all Customers to maintain full awareness of program and company needs.
Skills : Root Cause Analysis, Lean Six Sigma Certification, Black Belt Training, Quality Management, Assessments/Evaluations, Industry Standards, MRP, ERP, Advanced Microsoft Programs, AS9100 Quality Standard, DCMA And DFARS Regulations
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Forecasting cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Using hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings.
- Investing funds and recommending appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows.
- Reporting to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assisting the management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Reviewing the performance of competitors and reporting on key issues to management.
Accounting And Finance Manager Resume
Objective : Energetic, analytical Finance Manager/Project Manager with 5 years of experience with a fortune 500 company involved with internal and external financial reporting, where I worked on cross-functional teams. Selected strengths include: Detailed-oriented and extremely organized with strong computer skills, Demonstrated leadership ability to work and interact with a broad diversity of individuals independently, Proven track record for building strong customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Essbase, Reconciliation, AR, Accounting, Project Coordination, Peoplesoft, Monarch, Sharepoint, Financial Reporting
- Reporting directly to the executive director of the center for stem education.
- Responsible for the following: monitoring, approving and/or processing financial expenditures for the center which include budget transfers, journal entries, direct payments, travel, purchasing, contractual service agreements.
- Providing assistance in the primary area of budget preparation, forecasting budget control, and analysis, financial reporting and accounting, direct reimbursements, inventory control.
- Providing training and support for the administrative staff on using a banner in the college of education.
- Initiating all financial transactions for the center and oversees the summer school money and allocations, state funds, foundation funds, institutional funds, and special funds.
- Responsible for maintaining and revising budgets, updating and creating budget accounting spreadsheets, and performing other technical duties related to budgetary control.
- Facilitating business processes and operations by ensuring continuity, integration of policies and procedures with the work unit goals and objectives.
- Functions assigned include financial management, personnel administration/management, payroll, purchasing, inventory control, facilities coordination/planning, information technology assessment and closely related work.
BS in Business Administration
Sales & Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Sales & Finance Manager with prior experience of 10 plus years in Automotive Industry driven to exceed sales and finance goals. Extensive network of contacts in Automotive Industry. Knowledgeable about the latest trends in Finance market. Effective Business to Business closer. Team oriented individual looking to make impact on organization to improve work environment and bottom line.
Skills : ADP, Reynolds, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Dealertrack And DMS Lender Systems, Microsoft Office
- Maintaining the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Working with financial institutions and understanding the programs each institution has to offer to provide customers with fair interest rates.
- Keeping a good relationship with such institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs.
- Processing leasing and financed deals accurately and obtaining approval through financial sources and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Analyzing actual financial results vs budget and preparing variance reporting to functional groups.
Assisting with preparation of the annual financial plan.
Supporting functional groups with P&L questions and answers within all business segments.
Creating and updating financial reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and presenting the information to leadership teams.
Bachelors Of Arts
Office/Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable Office/Finance Manager with over 7 years of experience in a variety of industries and areas of responsibilities. Flexible and easily adaptable to new professional environments. Actively contribute to collaborative team initiatives. Strong desire to learn and grow knowledge base. Experienced, ambitious, career-minded and driven professional seeking employment with a company that seeks to increase profits and overall productivity.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft NAV, MAS200, Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Ultra Tax And Other Accounting Software.
- Researched and recommended new accounting and ERP software package to replace various non-integrated software packages.
- Reviewed and assisted warehouse on barrel inventories to ensure accuracy for consigned inventory.
- Managed and coordinated day-to-day maintenance of the accounting system including research and reconciliation of GL.
- Corrected account discrepancies as appropriate to ensure GAAP compliance.
- Streamlined by-product billing from a full day manual process to an automatic feed in the new software program resulting in over an 85% efficiency gain.
- Created and maintained payroll mapping to general ledger through ADP GL interface.
- Discovered 401k payments not being timely deposited into participants accounts and initiated correction action resulting in potential savings of IRS tax penalties.
- Consolidated business data into actionable metrics to simplify and highlight areas of concern and opportunity.
Master Of Accountancy
Accounting And Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Accounting And Finance Manager with proven results in all areas of planning and reporting for large global organizations. Focus on strategic thinking with proven ability to support sustainable revenue growth, cost analysis, and develop strategies under the Lean Six Sigma philosophy for processes optimization. Key Contribution Areas: Financial modeling, Trend analysis, ROI maximization, Ad hoc reporting, Budget process, Expense tracking, Performance metrics, Forecasting, Price/Cost/Margin analysis. Extensive experience in Latin America markets with in-depth knowledge about foreign exchange (Fx) challenges, regulations, and compliance. Strong technical and financial knowledge, including an understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as an understanding of the relevant business environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Hyperion, Cognos, SAP, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Financial Modeling, Essbase, General Accounting
- Responsible for the submission of profit & loss, Managed Capital Base (MCB) and Cash Flow (CF), as well as assisting in supporting the compliance internal department, to ensure timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly schedules and reports.
- Assisting in the establishment of sound accounting practices, internal controls and accounting techniques within the cost accounting section.
- Providing all analysis to explain monthly profit and loss variances nationwide.
- Serving as a liaison from finance assisting departments in the analysis, respective financial projects and decision making.
- Coordinating operational budget/forecast preparation by areas and project analysis by financial modeling.
- Enhancing existing reporting capabilities, flash reports, and other user requests by developing and analyzing potential cost efficiency improvements.
- Supporting quarterly and annual reporting by providing required financial packages including quarterly financial statements flux analysis.
- Assisting the supply chain to establish adequate cost controls over the day's inventory on hands.
Bachelor in Accounting
Deputy Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Deputy Finance Manager with deep and broad Finance experience, candid and transparent communicator with a passion for positive change. Significant experience and success with FP&A, Business Analytics, General Ledger Accounting, and startup environment. Creative problem solver with the ability to drive revenue growth, and persuasive communicator with well-developed presentation and negotiation skills. Highly motivated to grow and excel as well to motivate and develop others. Areas of Expertise: FP&A, Business Analytics Consolidations, General Ledger, Systems Implementation, Operations Analysis, Control Systems, Compliance Startup.
Skills : MS Office, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle 11i And 12R, Workday, J.D. Edwards, Hyperion Essbase Financial Management, Cognos, Khalix, Ariba, Quickbooks, And Filemaker
- Developing financial models to analyze the strategic growth plan and other ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Managing all functions within Accounting, Finance, and HR e.g., managing A/R, A/P, Invoicing, Payroll, HR, Sales Finance, Month-end close, Financial Reporting to executives and investors, Forecasting, Preparation of quarterly board deck, etc. ).
- Partnering with executives to set and manage the annual sales quota and compensation plan for account executives and objectives for employees who are on Managed By Objectives (MBO) compensation plan.
- Developing, calculating, and reporting the key financial metrics to assist executives in managing the company.
- Managing and reviewing sales contracts, vendor and consultant contract agreements, and NDA.
- Partnering with recruiting to manage the financial hiring plan and draft offer letters to candidates.
- Created and continually update the company's 3-yr and 5-yr financial long-range plan.
- Led, managed and completed project converting the company's ERP from QuickBooks to Intacct.
MBA in Finance
Legal Accounting/Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Legal Accounting/Finance Manager Analyst with an IT Audit background driven to ask pertinent questions and promote overall system improvement. Consistently helps rather than hinders business objectives. Skilled in risk assessment and discussing potential compliance issues with management. Highlights - Valued team player, Customer-oriented, Microsoft Excel expert, Data trending, mining, manipulation, Highly analytical, Financial reporting expert, Analytical reasoning, Complex problem solving, Oracle Hyperion, Web Analysis, Financial modeling, Oracle Essbase, Working knowledge of NIST, FIPS, FISMA, Budget analysis, Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Independent worker, Knowledge of GAAP guidelines.
Skills : Management, Leadership Development, General Ledger, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Accounting, Cash Management, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Finance, Systems Integration
- Responsible for the finance department operation in the Director's absence.
- Negotiating with finance source decision makers and analysts to close the deal for the dealership on the customers' behalf.
- Presenting and closing customers on financing options differentiating leasing versus purchasing and other alternatives.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with banks, their representatives, and other finance sources.
- Promoting finance and insurance products to customers and sales force to increase penetration in these areas.
- Contributed heavily to the increase of productivity, revenue, and income to a department that was previously a source of bitterness throughout the dealership.
- Controlling deal structure to promote efficiency and speed of funding by having a thorough knowledge of specific bank requirements.
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial reports to operational managers, executive team and investors.
Master of Arts
Finance Manager III Resume
Summary : Strategic Finance Manager III with 12+ years of experience in credit card and loyalty programs. Extensive experience in preparing financial performance reporting with variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting, developing cost savings processes around operational processes, cash flow modeling, financial process innovations, and re-engineering, and acting as a financial consultant for a new product, program, and business system launch. Interested in a management position where I can contribute to the overall strategic direction of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, Business Objects, COGNOS 8, Hyperion Essbase, INEA Forecast, PeopleSoft Financials
- Working with shareholder finance teams to ensure fiscal compliance in setting and reviewing fiduciary control mechanisms.
- Responsible for local GAAP compliance and looking into the possibility of aligning with the U.S GAAP and ensuring timely statutory filings are made.
- Setting accounting policies and procedures and developing efficient tax strategy.
- Providing financial & fiduciary leadership and management to the joint venture and to discharge responsibilities as a proactive member of the office and also to providing directions and managing on all finance related matters.
- Providing strategic planning, review, and control of functional budgets with the management team.
- Providing guidance and supporting to improve financial and management information and also to implement an effective structure for financial systems of control.
- Providing frequent budgetary and operational analysis to address problems and advance the Institute's mission.
- Developing and managing the complex budget and fiscal management system for 12 subsidiary programs within the institute.
Doctorate in Professional Accountant
Senior Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and enthusiastic Senior Finance Manager with a proven track record of success, leadership, and dependability for over 7 years and counting. Talented at developing a consistent process to achieve very aggressive goals in a fast-paced market. Financial Manager focused on fostering trust and cultivating partnerships based on financial accountability and transparency. Highlights Staff leadership, Customer relations, Process implementation, Business performance improvement, Polished communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Development, Business Analysis, Sales, Management, Inventory Management, Windows, Account Management
- Supported the development of consistent and accurate operational metrics reporting.
- Coordinated the implementation of performance management reviews for actual, budget and forecast results across the operations group.
- Improved existing budget processes in the development of budget standards for multiple sites.
- Interpreted and evaluated monthly budget variance and KPIs to inform decision making by executive leadership.
- Assessed the impact of strategic Business Unit financial decisions and present to leadership.
- Designed, developed and implemented methods and strategies to continually improve processes.
- Supported the monthly close and business unit results for Inventory and manufacturing variances.
- Applied business knowledge to ensure data is accurate, valid, timely, and clean.
- Created and managed data and report distribution processes which are efficient, timely, and user-friendly