Clinical Specialist Resume
Headline : Eager to contribute to the growth of a progressive company. Qualified by education, customer service, and administrative experience. Professional appearance and advance interpersonal communication. Highly motivated and a strong work ethic.
Skills : Lithotripsy Technologist.
- Provide technical and clinical support during navigated Neurosurgery cases involving implants of products to assist with troubleshooting and technical decisions in the operating room setting.
- Responsible for driving capital sales and subsequent utilization of disposables through technical, educational, and surgical support of navigation products.
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel, and office staff on technical matters relating to our products and pacing.
- This includes in service training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their own personnel.
- Complete necessary documentation, update sales representatives concerning cases, products, and services being asked by physicians and staff.
- Delivery/pick up of instruments and navigation systems to and from scheduled sites for clinical and sales support.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding pricing, Medtronic programs, products, services, and competitive pricing.
- Responsible for training Radiology Techs on our O-arm fluoroscopy system utilized for 3D imaging platforms that are optimized for use in navigated cranial, spine, orthopedic, and trauma related surgeries.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Clinical Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with demonstrated customer focus and proven ability to achieve maximum results. Excellent communicator with proven skills in managing multiple demands and driving solutions-based outcomes.
Skills : Bilingual, Ms Word, Ms Excel.
- Provided software and product implementation training.
- Provided sales, educational, and technical support to achieve both customer and organizational objectives.
- Trained physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical uses relating to Medtronic software, products and pacing through coordinating and facilitating: One-on-one training sessions, In-service education programs, Seminars and outside symposiums.
- Assisted District Manager and in-house training department in educating and training new Clinical Specialists and sales representatives.
- Managed inventories levels and provided support with rotation and delivery to optimize customer service and efficiency.
- Helped deliver against the quarterly plan of $12-$15 million for the district and simultaneously drove an 8% sales growth in territory and an overall 10% sales increase for district.
- Provided on call support for surgeries, reprogramming, troubleshooting, and follow-up enrollments on evenings and weekends.
- Provided technical support to patients for device reprogramming and procedure follow-ups in hospitals and clinics.
Jr. Clinical Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a Nursing position that leverages my technical skills, critical thinking ability, and good nursing judgement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Athletic Training System, MOMD.
- Coordinate care between surgeon's office, hospital, and post-acute facilities - Triage incoming patient referrals to assess acuity, urgency, and appropriate provider scheduling - Ensure up-to-date compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Prepare clinic for periodic Joint Commission surveys.
- Assist other clinics with regulatory preparations/compliance - Assist providers in clinic with casting, wound care, minor office surgeries, patient phone calls, and other office procedures.
- Patient teaching including post-operative care/red-flags, as well as home exercise programs.
- Maintain providers' surgical schedules including scheduling of patients and obtaining needed equipment and medical clearances.
- Travel to outreach clinics to assist with care as above - Interview potential clinical staff for open positions.
- Complete performance reviews of medical assistants, radiology techs, and staff RN - Mentor less-experienced staff.
Clinical Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Register Nurse. Where I can utilize my nursing education and training, as well as my interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of service and build relationships with patients, staff, and doctors. Provide quality assurance and analyze complex medical issues and enhance program policies and procedures.
Skills : Vitals, rooming patients, surgical procedures, scanning, filing, phones, prescription refills, auto clauve, preparing rooms, EMR, labs.
- Trained subject matter expert designed to provide clinical case coverage in the operating room for the implantation of the Vagus Nerve Stimulator Therapy system for patients with seizure disorder.
- Responsible for supporting operating room staff in product related matters, intraoperative to include VNS diagnostics, troubleshooting, and programming assistance.
- Attended patient appointments to assist with making adjustments to devices to improve quality of life.
- Provided education classes and in-service training to physician and nurses on latest technology and techniques.
- Educated patients, families, and home care agencies about complex seizures and the care of a patient with the device.
- Partner with sales team to create and implement account plans to grow market share and to achieve implant and revenue objectives.
- Covered medical offices, hospitals, and long term health care centers for the territories of Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Exceeded sales goals for a million dollar territory and forecasted sales trends and goals.
AAS In Nursing
Clinical Specialist III Resume
Objective : Seeking a Sales/ Management position which allows utilization of my clinical knowledge and past experiences in sales & sales management but is a role that allows for continued growth.
Skills : Bilingual, Ms Word, Ms Excel.
- Provide assessment, treatment planning and evidenced based treatment services to support children.
- Coordinate the development of treatment plans and lead quarterly treatment team meetings.
- Support milieu practices consistent with the principles of Cornell's CARE model and TCI.
- Responsible for the implementation and documentation of clinical risk assessment protocols used in the program.
- Conduct individual and family therapy using evidence-based techniques to process trauma, develop emotion regulation and coping skills and improve social skills as well as individual treatment goals.
- Provide services that are family and community driven and youth guided.
- Provide psychoeducation to children and their families with a focus on forming and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Collaborate with children and parents, social services, school districts, psychologists, psychiatrists, child care staff and teachers to develop comprehensive clinical and educational plans and services.
Master's In Social Work
Clinical Specialist II Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, hardworking sales professional seeking to obtain a challenging marketing position providing professional career growth in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
Skills : Case Management, Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft Office,.
- Completed moderately complex tasks and portions of larger clinical information system projects with direction.
- Managed patient nursing care and performed preformed direct patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Implemented and enhanced technology to improve nursing practices.
- Performed neurological testing to check patients for Homan's Sign.
- Reviewed computerized laboratory test results following post dialysis, colonoscopies, ERCP, and surgeries.
- Provided a broad range of general services in areas of vital signs, EKG, phlebotomy, catheters, feeding tubes, IV and central lines.
- Prioritized and delegated assignments, contributing to a higher standard of patient care and staff retention.
- Monitored patients' PPT/INR levels to identify the need for anticoagulant therapy, and for potential side effects of medications demonstrating strong observation, assessment, and intervention skills.
Master Of Business
Clinical Specialist I Resume
Summary : An accomplished healthcare professional with over a decade of clinical experience as a provider. I am seeking to combine my years of experience in healthcare management and knowledge of healthcare administration in an executive role in the healthcare setting.
Skills : Epic, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership, Adaptability, Self-motivation.
- Responsible for coordinating all administrative tasks associated with utilization reviews prior to clinical review by behavioral health Clinicians.
- Review of incoming treatment forms and provide reviewing clinicians with data needed for certification and authorization of outpatient therapy sessions.
- Determine the needs of callers who are transferred through the provider queue and make appropriate and timely referrals to providers.
- Assist members calling in for various mental health reasons and set up initial certifications for routine outpatient therapy sessions.
- Assist members and providers with benefit explanations and inquiries.
- Assist members and providers with explanations of claims issues.
- Assist members with different mental health issues find community resources.
- Provide members with direction and solutions to immediate crisis situations.
Master Of Arts
Clinical Specialist Lead Resume
Summary : An organization to develop in leadership and knowledge, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and process solutions for the company challenges.
Skills : Computer Skills.
- Coordinate monthly treatment team meeting with Referring Agencies.
- Promoted awareness concerning foster care by participating in public relation and marketing activities as needed.
- Assist family/client in developing a family restoration/ preservation treatment plan and update as required or appropriate.
- Developed counseling sessions with clients based on their level of care.
- Available to provide crisis intervention with clients/families through an agency coordinated on-call system.
- Provide parent education, behavior management skills/techniques, communication skills and access to community resources to support the client/family.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
M.A. In Counseling
Bio-clinical Specialist Resume
Summary : Versatile and adaptable Social Worker adept at working effectively with children, adolescents, individual, families, couples and groups. Substance abuse treatments Motivational enhancement therapy Strengths-based solution-focused therapy DSM-IV knowledge Culturally-sensitive Organized Analytical thinker.
Skills : Able to work within state regulated guidelines.
- Appointed as unit coordinator for the women's unit multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Provided case management for women 17 years of age and older suffering from chemical dependency.
- Planned and provided educational and therapeutic support groups.
- Developed comprehensive continuing care plans and coordinated referrals for long-term treatment.
- Provided specialized treatment for dual-focused clients.
- Assisted in staff training and staff development activities.
- Completed initial intake assessments, provided crisis intervention and maintained documentation.
- Performed utilization reviews to coordinate financial authorization for treatment services.
Clinical Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a Medical Assisting position that will utilize my professional skills and allow for professional growth and development in the health care industry.
Skills : Extremely organized, takes initiative, attention to details, creative, respectful, trustworthy.
- Supervised a clinical team consisting of 5-7 employees; monitored their performance, provided instruction for their ongoing development and addressed performance concerns.
- Made recommendations regarding hiring, terminations and disciplinary actions.
- Reviewed employees work for quality, timeliness and documentation.
- Assigned tasks to employees in order to meet the client, team and or organization's goals and functions.
- Conducted weekly team meetings and provided regular staff trainings.
- Kept employees informed of all new and changing developments, plans, ideas and services.
- Updated, developed and implemented the policy and procedure manual.
Master's In Criminology