Clinical Technician Resume
Summary : Service-focused social worker with a strong commitment to serving the needs of individuals in order to lead full lives and achieve community inclusion.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Prepared patients for tests, examinations, and treatments.
- Provided comprehensive care to patients with HIV/AIDS in the acute care setting.
- Provided tracheostomy care to patients with trach Prepared patients for tests, examinations, and treatments.
- Informed the physician assistant or physician of the patient's condition and potential problems.
- Administered gastrostomy tube (G-Tube), nutrition to immune compromised residents.
- Administered immunizations in a safe and accurate manner with strict adherence to all NAVHOSP, NAVMED and CDC Immunization policies.
- Administered gastrostomy tube (G-Tube), nutrition to immune compromised patients.
- Provided emotional support to patients and families.
Bachelors In Social Work
Clinical Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Medical Assistant utilizing my skills, education and experience to provide care to patients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Obtained and recorded vital signs per unity policy/standards of care; adhered to providers standards regarding point of care testing.
- Performed unit procedures as directed; observed patients and reported any changes in patient condition to appropriate staff.
- Under direction of registered nurse, provides patients with information based unit standards such as simple self-care instructions, unit procedures and discharge instructions.
- Utilized daily schedules in identifying tasks/patient flow.
- Assisted provider with procedures, recognizes emergency situations and initiate appropriate response.
- Setup and management of equipment and specimen collection materials.
- Prepared equipment for decontamination and performed sterilization.
A.A.S. In Applied Sciences
Clinical Technician III Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic biology major interested in obtaining a position within the medical field. Offering efficiency and critical thinking skills to provide holistic care that consists of: respect, dignity and support to develop positive outcomes for patients while gaining medical experience. As a young adult, I have many goals set for myself which include not only the passion to heal physically, but I also want to help heal holistically.
Skills : Direct patient care, customer service, restraunt experience.
- Supervised and instructed technicians and laboratory assistants Worked as part of a medical team that examines and treats hospital patients.
- Helped physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments and materials.
- Monitored patients' physical and emotional well-being and report unusual behavior or physical ailments to medical staff.
- Administered medications and treatments, such as IV's, splints, catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Explained treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
- Restrained violent, potentially violent, or suicidal patients by verbal or physical means as required.
- Took and recorded measures of patients' physical condition, using devices such as thermometers and blood pressure gauges.
- Certified Issued medications from dispensary and maintain records in accordance with specified procedures.
Clinical Technician I Resume
Objective : Detailed Clinical Technician with 15 years' experience in healthcare. Thirteen years' experience in The Center for Digestive Diseases Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures. Two years, one each in OR, and SNICU. Core competencies include hard working, eager to learn new skills and support quality patient care and education as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Proficient In Internet Explorer, Mac OSX Software,.
- Identify, aliquot and accession specimens received from medical clients using Lab Gem and Apollo database.
- Ensures quality by identifying as well as resolving problems during accession/labeling process.
- Facilitate minimal training in accessioning specimens for Microbiology area.
- Effectively communicate issues/concerns with unidentified specimens and/or procedures.
- Ensures patient/client confidentiality according to HIPPA and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to handle procedures for front desk operations.
- Ensuring client education/patient care were number one priority Skills Used Implemented training, professional phone etiquette when working the front desk area as well as analytical and problem solving skills along with great attention to detail.
Sr. Clinical Technician Resume
Summary : Excellent communication skills, compassion, professionalism, and motivation. As a visual acuity technician, I screen patients, tonometry, and visual fields. I also have strong computer skills and highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 3 years client interface experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Skilled With Power Tools, Hand Tools.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of a 96 bed residential inpatient facility.
- Responsible for ensuring staff coverage and developing the staff schedule.
- Responsible for supervising a crew of 7 technicians during a given shift to ensure the safety of the facility, the staff, and the residents.
- Monitored and completed all necessary documentation in compliance with the Department of Corrections, to include but not limited to; absconders, medical emergencies, appointments, psychiatric hospitalizations, and or injuries of residents or staff.
- Transported residents from county and state prison as well as transported residents to and from court hearings.
- Entrusted with client's and facility funds for the purchase of essentials.
- Managed codes for the facility security systems.
- Participation in safety committee meetings on monthly basis.
Sr. Clinical Technician Resume
Objective : As a Licensed Practical Nurse I would like to join a medical center that offers me a constructive and challenging work environment and contribute to the center's optimal healthcare standards and performance to enhance my nursing skills and implement plans of care while delivering safe, effective, and quality patient care.
Skills : Strong organizational skills, Active Listening Skills, Energetic work attitude.
- Provided high quality nursing care at a busy hospital with a max of 12 patients per day.
- Collaborated with physicians, nurses, technicians, therapists, house cleaners, food nutritionists and security to assure first rate treatment to all patients and visitors.
- Assisted during various procedures like performing CPR during blue code situations to promote optimal patient outcome.
- Performed routine vital checks like blood pressure, temperature and other vital signs.
- Checked in patients during admissions and oriented them to the floor.
- Collected pertinent data for evaluation and prioritization of patient needs like vital signs, collecting urine and stool samples among others.
- Perform activities of daily living Set up cardiac monitors, performed IV insertions and did routine blood draws.
- Performed catheterizations and daily care in sterile conditions.
Bachelor In Nursing Program
Jr. Clinical Technician Resume
Objective : To gain employment with a medical practice where I can use my skills as a MA and also be able to learn new skills that will make me a more flexible employee. I like serving the community and making a difference in people's lives. I love getting to know people.
Skills : Data Entry.
- Provided support services for up to 70 patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric daily including specimen collection through venipunture and capillary techniques, administering Electrocardiographs (EKG), vital signs, and influenza shots.
- Conferred with patients to schedule appointments and obtain information for laboratory records.
- Collected delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues and quality results by following standards.
- Serve and protected the medical center community by adhering to professional standards.
- Identified, collected and labeled blood specimens from patients through venipunture and capillary techniques.
- Prepared specimens for processing and shipping, using proper packaging of Biological Substance in Compliance with 49 CFR 1730199.
- Administer first aid when necessary to counteract adverse patient procedures.
TeleHealth Clinical Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking to build upon my previous experience in medical training and my work as a clinical technician. With my strong work ethic and prior experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment, I hope to demonstrate that I can be a valuable asset to your company.
Skills : CPR/First Aid certified, Dementia and Alzheimer's knowledge, Computer skills, Leadership skills, Bilingual Haitian-Creole.
- Followed resident's care-related tasks as determined by the counselor to assist the residents in achieving optimal goals.
- Dictated and facilitated lectures to staff and residents.
- Maintained records in accordance with specified procedures.
- Guided clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing and overcoming their problems.
- Identified and set goals for clients, monitored said goals on progress and assisted in adjustments when needed.
- Assisted in treatment, teaching life skills, documenting and reporting behavior of patients.
- Screened belongings and drug/alcohol tests on the residents to ensure that all residents remained within compliance.
Clinical Technician/Technician Resume
Objective : A courteous, pleasant and effective individual seeking a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant. Offering relevant education and strong knowledge of patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks to maximize the efficiency of facility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, NextGen EHR/EPM, SourceMed Vision.
- Assists in the delivery of direct patient care. Communicates and collaborates with care team members implement the plan of care to meet individualized and developmental patient care outcomes.
- Utilizes the information to continuously improve patient care and practice to enhance outcomes.
- Maintain and perform all housekeeping duties and ensure an optimal standard for same and adhere to all control procedures and security policies.
- Cashier, Toys r us Performed an invaluable service for the retail toy store chain.
- Assisted customers with final purchases, questions, and concerns.
- Operated registers and credit card machines.
- Maintained knowledge of current store promotions and returns policy.
Diploma In Medical Assistant
Clinical Technician - LPN Resume
Summary : Highly organized with attention to detail. Known for ability to quickly identify, assess and resolve wide array of issues through creative problem solving, excellent communication skills and building relationships with customers & coworkers.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Phones, Computer Skills, Insurance.
- Collect, log, order, process, and ship blood and/or urine specimens for drug testing to laboratories.
- Traveled to different clinics around Oregon to collect, process and ship blood specimens for pain management doctors.
- Maintained & organized the collection of all specimens.
- Ensured accurate entry of demographic information and patient information.
- Responsible for posting billing charges ensuring ICD-9 and CPT code specificity are correct.
- Assisted with training other Clinical Technicians.
- Ensured all needs of office staff and doctors are met & followed up on immediately.
- Coordinates with nurses & doctors to ensure clients is appropriately identified before samples are taken.
Health Clinical Technician Resume
Headline : Compassionate, self-directed Nursing Assistant with 3 years' experience providing positive bedside patient care services. Calm, focused and attentive to immediate and future needs of patients. Effective interpersonal skills, coupled with a resourceful nature, translate into a positive attitude aimed at creating an environment conducive to patient care.
Skills : Proficient in Internet Explorer, Mac OSX software,.
- Independently manages laparoscopic procedures to include all tower functions, pre-operative set up, knowledge and application of instrumentation at facility.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of instrumentation at facility, trouble shooting and technical support during procedures.
- Reads, understands, and implements all policies and procedure guidelines.
- Collects and reports quality improvement data as requested.
- Collects and reports quality indicator data as requested.
- Ensures that all required documentation is done according to protocol established by the customer, SpecialtyCare and/or region.
- Notifies appropriate person(s)/department(s) when problems develop with equipment and/or personnel as established in SpecialtyCares' protocols and policies.
Clinical Technician Resume
Headline : Prioritize administrative support while productively maneuvering within a fast pace workplace. Persistent attention to detail in providing an organized, clean, healthy and safe environment. Resourcefully utilizes office equipment and software to efficiently drive organizational workflow. Advanced communication skills showcasing the ability to collaborate with the public, patient, staff, medical professional and management to ensure the best care of the patient and the success of the facility.
Skills : Medical And Clinical Service, Documentation/Record Keeping, Client Relations, Initiative Problem-Solver, Provider Relation, Department Liaison, Administrative Support, Front Office Operations, Team Leadership, Document Management.
- Collect blood/urine and prepared them for lab testing.
- Monitor inventory and track incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Greet numerous visitors, including Vice Presidents, vendors and interview candidates.
- Provide patient education on testing and procedures.
- Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures.
- Create and update documents showing the results of preliminary screens for medical professionals to easily interpret.
- Communicate results orally on send out labs every two days.
Health Care Administration