Clinical Manager Resume
Summary : Over 2 years of experience as a nursing manager for a home care company, overseeing home health aide and skilled nursing care for people in their homes. 10 months experience working as a nurse to two family doctors in a medical clinic in Papua New Guinea. 3 months experience overseas with Mercy Ships International working with maxillo-facial, orthopedic, and plastic surgery patients and with vesico-vaginal repair patients.
Skills : Flexibility, Verbal Communication, Initiative And Proactive, Management Skills, Computer Skills.
- Oversee and maintain daily administrative operations to enhance and support a cohesive and efficient office environment.
- Schedules, manages and evaluates clinic personnel.
- Maintains communication with the Director of Clinical Operation to ensure the operations of the clinic are not impaired in the event of problem situations and ensure that the mission of the company is carried out.
- Train and manages new and existing nursing personnel in cooperation with the Human Resources Department.
- Lead medical personnel, as appropriate, to develop skills and confidence in their ability to examine work processes, create solutions, and measure improvement.
- Order supplies needed for the clinic for functions.
- Communicates with physician and other medical personnel to effectively meet patient needs.
BA In Healthcare Administration
Clinical Manager/Nurse Practitioner Resume
Objective : 7 years charge nurse experience on medical and surgical floor Educating and instructing patients and families on disease process, medication regimens, and wound care Clinical instructor for first and second semester nursing students at Odessa College Assisted in implementation of, and piloting nurse's computer charting at Midland Memorial Hospital (Super User and Resource person).
Skills : Clinical Manager, Clinical Supervisor, Case Management.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the Special Programs clinical team and Medicare Fast Track Appeals team.
- Creating and implementing process, including the organization and development of these high performing, National teams.
- Oversight and management of the Supervisory team.
- Ensured Regional consistency with National Program strategic direction and design.
- Identifying opportunities to implement best practice approaches and introduce innovations to better address member needs.
- Clinical lead for Aetna's Transition of Care Program with University of Pennsylvania.
- Develop staffing model for department positions.
Assistant Clinical Manager Resume
Summary : I am innovative and dynamic professional with management experience. Strong attention to detail and solid medical background developed from years of training and leadership positions. A team builder with the ability to function as a team member or autonomously. I am a dynamic nursing coach.
Skills : Trach/vent, G-tube/J-tube/GJ-tube care and use, Assessment, Ostomies, Telemetry, IV/central lines, phle, case management, client education, patient screening, wound care, Microsoft Office.
- Managed Laboratory, Nursing, and Radiology Departments for busy primary care office in Manassas, Virginia.
- Responsible for effective patient management stemming from 300 office visits/day.
- Directed daily operations, human resources activities, training, scheduling, budget preparation and management, and physician/NP workflow.
- Managed the short and long-term performance of 30 cross-functional employees Bench Technologist as required in Hematology, Microbiology, Serology, Chemistry, and Immunochemistry Chaired Bull Run Family Practice Total Quality Management Program Reduced employee attrition in clinical departments through unique retention efforts.
- Reduced operating budget and increased A/R for laboratory and nursing departments year over year.
- Member of Virginia Medical Group Management Association.
- Co-chaired EMR Search Committee and coordinated Electronic Health Record implementation practice-wide.
- Editor of Provider and Patient Newsletters, Patient Education Coordinator, OSHA Program Manager/Trainer.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Critical Care Clinical Manager Resume
Objective : Strong sense of responsibility and determination, thrive on performing in any paced cooperative or individual environment, broad creativity, flexibility and problem solving skills with a professional approach.
Skills : Good reading comprehension skills.
- Supervision a 23 team member clinical department, which includes weekly staffing and work allocation.
- Coordinates coverage for all clinical departments, including providers and mid-levels, while maintaining efficient levels of performance and still allowing for planned or unexpected absences.
- Evaluates the performance of the clinical team, while concurrently maintaining positive relationships to allow for successful problem resolution.
- Promotes an approachable managerial style to allow for team members to voice concerns, while still being able to lead and recommend areas for improvement or action.
- Works with CEO in managing and implementing Meaningful Use Compliance.
- Currently serves as the primary point of contact in regards to questions, staff and administration training, and the monitoring of Clinical and Operational measures on Practice Analytics.
- Recently attested successfully in Stage 2 for 7 providers.
- Updates and maintains EHR as ICD-10 progresses while working in conjunction with billing/coding to allow for successful reimbursement during the transition.
Bachelor's Of Science In Nursing
RN Clinical Manager Resume
Objective : Professionally trained Registered Nurse with 11 years of clinical experience, ensuring high standards of competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Current management experience and actively involved on many committees and Performance Improvement team.
Skills : EKGs Phlebotomy Emr Computer Skills Communication Injections.
- Evaluates individual performance of team members, which includes Annual Performance Appraisals and Improvement Plans.
- Conducts regular medical records reviews and audits to assure quality measures are being followed and maintained.
- Promotes and improves patient services by problem solving patient/family complaints and grievances.
- Participates in unit-based Quality Assurance program.
- Develops patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations, and nursing diagnoses.
- Trains new staff on quality control procedures and infection control techniques.
- Collects blood, urine and other lab specimens and prepares them for lab testing.
Nursing Clinical Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced clinical manager with 15 years in community mental health specializing in clinical program development, training, and management with ability to cross-navigate multidisciplinary systems. Demonstrates outstanding leadership, public speaking, clinical, and collaborative skills.
Skills : Excellent Computer Skills Including Microsoft Word,.
- Provide regularly scheduled clinical and administrative supervision and/or oversight to all Criminal Justice Team staff members, including the Supervisors for Criminal Justice and Wellness Court/Forensic ACT Team.
- Partner with Colorado Department of Corrections to coordinate referrals for SPMI offenders re-entering the community.
- Ensure that high quality, evidence based treatment is provided to all clients as appropriate Partner with collaborators of the 18th Judicial Wellness Court to ensure high quality, evidence based treatment is provided and treatment plans along with court orders are followed.
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to the Crisis Intervention case managers.
- Ensure collaborative working relationships are maintained with involved police and sheriff departments.
- Active membership on the Crisis Intervention Training Steering Committee.
- Oversight of all ADMHN, CJ Team co- located staff at the Arapahoe and Douglas County Jail, at Arapahoe Community Recovery Center, the Foote Detention Center, and the Juvenile Assessment Center.
- Ensure contract obligations are met and coordination services, problem solve and collaborate with clinical and administrative personnel from each of these agencies to ensure successful outcomes.
Clinical Manager/Case Manager Resume
Summary : Clinical Managers are responsible for driving the day-to-day clinical operations of an academic medical center. They are responsible for ensuring effective communication between clinicians, patients, and healthcare providers.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Spearheaded the entire Adult Behavioral Healthcare Clinic operation, ensuring 120 clinical providers had proper patient loads on a weekly and monthly basis while maintaining a high quality of customer service and care.
- Administered an annual budget of more than $30,000 for clinical supplies.
- Coached clinical and administrative staff, ensuring the highest quality care of care is delivered to individuals served.
- Applied expertise as a Six Sigma Green Belt in identifying areas of improvement and developing processes and procedures to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Developed and presented numerous training programs on victim advocacy, sexual assault, domestic violence and interpersonal climate.
- Exceeded patient service goal by 50%, seeing 1,800 patients versus a goal of 1,200.
- Reduced patient wait time, taking it from 45 minutes to less than 10, by leading the Lean Green Belt Team who developed an automated patient intake process.
- Instrumental in the improving the quality of results received from adolescent neuro-testing by researching neuropsychological software to identify two key tests.
Pharmacy Clinical Manager Resume
Headline : Energetic and motivated Registered Nurse with leadership qualities dedicated to top-quality patient care. Looking for a position in a facility with a commitment to compassionate patient care with innovative processes and teamwork.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Responsible for clinical and program management, development, oversight of budget, day to day operations, crisis management, difficult case reviews, treatment planning, quality assurance, and overall clinical excellence for the Adult Outpatient Division.
- Oversight of six outpatient programs, including: substance abuse intensive outpatient, adult outpatient psychotherapy, psychosocial rehabilitation, Drop In/milieu program, older adult program, SPMI outpatient and community based program.
- Provide individual and group supervision to clinicians and supervisors of the Adult Outpatient Division.
- Member of multiple Leadership and Executive committees and functions including: Trauma Informed Care Committee, Continuity of Care, Morbidity and Mortality Review, Hospital Review and Difficult Case Review.
- Conduct monthly trainings on a variety of topics within ADMHN, as well as community partners.
- Responsible for agency wide coordination of treatment, assessment, referrals, auditing of charts, supervision of all 34 EMDR clinicians, advancement of practice and collaboration with sister agencies on EMDR.
- Manage oversight and fiscal responsibility for various grants.
Master Of Social Work
Clinical Manager/Nursing Supervisor Resume
Objective : Registered Nurse and experienced health care professional with baccalaureate degree in nursing and a diverse background in patient care. My training and education have allowed me to gain knowledge in a vast array of clinical competencies. I am looking to expand my clinical expertise within a company that rewards motivation, dedication, and enthusiasm about rendering quality patient care.
Skills : IV certified, CPR, Microsoft Office, OnShift Trainer, CHF Training.
- Approved requests for services, recertification, add-on orders, discharge planning and changes.
- Evaluated all patients to assure they are receiving the right level of care.
- Audited physician's modified orders for accuracy, legibility and content prior to forwarding to physician's office for signature.
- Conducts in-home supervisory visits as necessary.
- Participated in the agency's quality improvement program.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of medical-surgical nursing, pathology, pharmacology, treatment modalities, and diagnosis related to ICD-9 codes.
- Knowledgeable about and utilized appropriate management techniques.
- Understands and maintains principles of care for all licensed professional services.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Critical Care Clinical Manager Resume
Summary : Critical care nursing leadership Project management Lean Six Sigma training/experience System implementation and administration Clinical workflow development Cross-functional team leadership Software planning and specification Training development and education Product development and verification Content development and production.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Type 60 wpm, phone,computer,fax,printer skills. Focus with business management courses as well.
- Served as a manager of a 36 chair chronic dialysis facility.
- Managed a staff of 25 including RN's, LPN's, Social Workers, Patient Care Technicians, and Biomedical Technicians.
- Planned, assigned and implemented patient care, staff schedules, staff assignments, patient audits, staff evaluations, clinic budget and over all daily operations.
- Monitored quality of care to patients and staff efficiency.
- Reported to physicians of any change in patient or need to change plan of care.
- Commended by physicians, patients and staff for quality and style of management.
- Organized and facilitated meetings with staff to ensure infection control policy and other policies and procedure compliance.
- Significantly improved facility's image by ensuring exceptional patient satisfaction.
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Regional Clinical Manager Resume
Headline : Registered Nurse 19 Years of experience in Texas as RN Med-Surgical Nursing with Charge Nurse responsibilities on 40 bed floor Inpatient Psychiatric Nursing for adults and adolescents with drug/alcohol abuse Agency/Traveling Nurse: Med-Surg, ICU, ER Marketing/Hospital Liaison for a SNF/LTAC Facility and RNCM Triage Nurse On-Call RN and IPU Interim Manager/Charge Nurse Hospice Inpatient Unit Manager.
Skills : Participating in medical review and assessment of adverse.
- Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates communication relevant to the patient care process.
- Performs and/or reviews documentation of other staff members including the OASIS data collection, starts of care, re-certification, physician orders, daily progress notes and other related documents.
- Issues deficiency notifications for missing, incomplete and/or untimely documentation.
- Performs chart audits and other activities of data collection.
- Utilizes educational material as appropriate.
- Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
Masters Of Science
Clinical Manager Resume
Summary : Drug Safety Physician with more than 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and clinical research. Working knowledge of global regulatory requirements. Medical analysis of adverse events from clinical trials and post marketing surveillance. Preparation of aggregate safety reports (Annual Safety Report, PSUR/DSUR/PADER). Self-starter, outgoing personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, team player an builder.
Skills : Argus 7, Argus 4, Oracle Clinical/C3D, Medidata RAVE, Inform Phase Forward, Integrated Review, EcaseLink, Current Research Information System, Patient Data Management System, Statistical Application Software, Structured Query Language, Microsoft Office, Windows OS/Mac OS.
- Triaged adverse events and accurately determined seriousness, expectedness and causality to the investigational drug.
- Provided medical input for the preparation of Safety Monitoring Plan, Safety Reporting Requirements, Risk Management Plan, Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy for IND and NDA.
- Submitted expedited reports for Serious Unexpected Suspected Adverse Reactions (SUSAR) via AdEERS (Adverse Event Expedited Reporting System) and iRIS (Integrated Research Information System) to the sponsor and the IRB (Institutional Review Board).
- Generated aggregate safety reports for safety analysis and risk-benefit evaluation.
- Reviewed and managed responses to safety enquiries inquiries from the regulatory and monitoring agencies.
- Delivered comprehensive reports concerning the drug efficacy and best treatment response.
- Identified potential safety signals and informed principal investigators by monitoring trends in the frequency and severity of adverse events.
- Acted as an advisor to patients with prior or current history of cardiovascular diseases to undergo a cardiologic evaluation for assessing the potential risk of QTc prolongation inducible by depsipeptide.
Doctor Of Medicine