Clinical Analyst I Resume
Objective : Clinical Analyst in the IS Helpdesk Information Systems with a Registered Nurses License for a multi-specialty practice including over 20 specialties. EHR designer, planner, implementer trainer, and experience in system upgrades and implementation of multiple HL7 interfaces.
Skills : EHR, EPM, File Maintenance, System Admin, Template Builder, & Document Builder Electronic Health Record Planning, Implementation, And Support NextGen Upgrades And Go-Lives Including KBM 8.1 & 8.3
- Responsible for physician practice electronic health records, practice management systems, and document manager (ics) including design, planning, analysis, and implementation.
- Project manager for nextgen upgrades including kbms 8. 1 & 8. 3, versions 5. 6sp1, 5. 7, 5. 8, 5. 8ud1, and data conversions.
- Work with physicians, supervisors, and staff to maximize care quality and efficiency through work flow analysis, design, and implementation.
- Project manager and implementation specialist for company's nextgen go-lives in bringing multiple groups within company onto nextgen ehr and pm including planning and date conversions.
- Lab and imaging interface integration team member including development, testing, and project implementation.
- Perform designing, planning, and implementation of ehr and epm systems. Design and implement training programs and training materials for multiple systems.
- Provide technical support and end user support as a member of the help desk for multiple operating systems.
Clinical Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a dynamic and growth oriented medical facility that provides opportunities for career growth using my skills, experiences and educational qualifications to contribute to organizational growth.
Skills : Clinical Software Applications, Meditech And CPOE. Educational Involvement Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society HESO (Healthcare Executive Student Organization)
- A key IT resource for facility implementation and support for clinical applications. Assists in facilitating the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical it activities.
- Works with service desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests. Participates in new meditech screen testing and implementation for the facility.
- Organize, plan and prioritizes task efficiently providing quality service.
- Assists senior analyst, division clinical specialist team and facility core team members to deliver hands-on training as needed.
- Works with the division clinical specialist team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a limited set of clinical applications.
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Builds strong relationships with the facility's leaderships, physicians, nurses and ancillary departments. Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
Clinical Analyst (Part-Time) Resume
Objective : MBA graduate with focus in project management and marketing with over 5 years' experience managing and configuring the Electronic Health Record system powered by AllScripts as well as other quality and patient facing systems.
Skills : Highly Skilled In Healthcare Quality Initiatives, HIM Operations, HIM Workflow, Patient Accounts Receivable And Payable, Healthcare Reimbursement, Documentation Completion, CPT, ICD-9-CM, DSM, And ICD-10 Coding Procedures, Improvement Activities, Compliance With JCAHO And HIPAA.
- Assists leadership in the planning of a systematic, organization-wide approach to medical staff performance improvement. Maintains a close working relationship with facility and medical leadership to optimize the quality and patient safety culture.
- Identifies and secures charts for review as dictated by committee/topic. Performs chart review utilizing knowledge of anatomy/physiology and disease process.
- Performs data abstraction for trending medical staff occurrences and accurate data entry into qa software; creates reports for staff as required.
- Coordinates the department medical staff quality assessment and improvement committee meetings in concert with the quarterly medical staff quality assessment committee meeting.
- Acts as a committee resource and/or facilitator to assist in identifying opportunities for improvement, developing action plans, monitoring pending cases and follow-up.
- Works closely with risk management to assure review of cases identified as high risk for litigation or significant opportunity for improvement.
- Assists with the general preparation and assessment of the annual medical staff reappointment process.
- Analyzes medical records in the document imaging system to identify deficiencies by healthcare providers based on medical staff bylaws and other accrediting agency requirements.
Clinical Analyst (Consultant) Resume
Summary : I am a result-oriented scientist who specializes in A) diagnostic exome sequencing analysis and clinical report writing, and B) technology/ assay development for both clinical molecular diagnostics and pharmaceutical/ biologic development.
Skills : Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, PCR, Cell Biology, Tissue Culture, Protein Chemistry , DNA/RNA Isolation , DNA And RNA Sequencing, Site Directed Mutagenesis, Bioinformatics, Virology, Cloning, FTIR Spectroscopy, Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Microscopy, Biologic Development, Diagnostic Exome Sequencing, Technology Development, Medical And Scientific Writing
- Expertise at interpreting diagnostic exome sequencing (des) data, with an emphasis on the identification of novel genetic etiology in pediatric neurology cases.
- Facility in employing/ interpreting inheritance models of genetic disease.
- Periodically evaluate the latest literature in order to manually curate a centralized database that is composed of genes that are characterized as being associated with clinical disease; this database is a key element of the exome analysis pipeline.
- Utilization of bioinformatic tools and databases of genetic variation in healthy and disease populations to interpret des data.
- Well-versed in acmg and clingen guidelines for interpreting the contribution of genes-variants to clinical phenotypes.
- Illumina next-gen sequencing for whole exome and targeted gene panel mutation detection.
- High-throughput primer design that includes bar-coding for multiplex pcr/ next-gen sequencing library preparationultra-high-throughput, nl-scale microfluidic pcr for next-gen compatible library creation (fluidigm 48. 48 access array ifc).
Senior Clinical Analyst Resume
Summary : Experience as a Clinical Analyst Performing Design, Build, And Validation Of Epic Inpatient Application. Active Participation In Successful Implementations/ Go-lives Of The Epic EMR In 4 Hospitals. Lead For Physician Design, Build, Validation And Implementation Of Phoenix And Kaleidoscope Applications For The Transplant Center And The Lion's Center
Skills : Knowledge Of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet, ECare Health Network
- Perform various clinical analyst skills/tasks in clinical documentation as physician dbv team member. Capture/analyze clinical workflows, then design, build, and validate components in epic to efficiently support them.
- Build, test, move to production simple and complex navigators, physician reports, data courier, preference lists, smarttexts, smartlist, smartphrases, etc.
- Assess clinical workflows, and collaborate with clarity report builders in support of clarity report requests and validation for providers and end users.
- Work closely with end-users and/or various teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues with various epic applications and any interfaced systems.
- Supported epicare anesthesia implementations in 9 sentara hospitals to include testing and documentation process for new functionality and on-site command center support.
- Provide on-site support as needed for go-lives. Command center support and on-going on-call support post go-live for physicians.
- Physician dbv lead for design, build, validation, and education and testing for implementation of epicare kaleidoscope and epicare phoenix applications, provided on-site/command center go-live support.
- Actively prepare for and implement the epic emr in 4 hospitals across our healthcare system. Perform build and provide implementation support on-site, and take "call" during and after 4 hospital go-lives.
BS Medical Tech
EMR Specialist (Clinical Analyst) Resume
Objective : Clinical Analyst with a deep understanding and knowledge of healthcare informatics. Able to solve complex problems quickly. Team player who builds relationships across the organization. Experience includes: Three years in a clinical analyst role and one year in medical practice as a physician.
Skills : Excel, Business Analysis, Cerner, Healthcare, Sharepoint, UML
- Outlined logic to be implemented in rules engine, meeting quality program specifications.
- Managed clinical content for center for medicaid and medicare services (cms) meaningful use certification and National committee for quality assurance (ncqa) hedis certification, ensuring requirements were met for successful completion.
- Authored and managed clinical decision support (cds) alerts catalogs / rules, ensuring that physicians had updated.
- Authored and managed catalogs/rules targeted to generate analytical reports, providing reporting required for federal.
- Within clinical team, served as project owner for the mu2 project. Analyzed, tested, and authored updates, successfully.
- Partnered with development and qa team on the development of new software enhancements. Reviewed rules for accuracy to support the qa process.
- Served as subject matter expert on clinical logic of quality measures and an overall clinical resource for the team. Maintained knowledge of updated federal regulations and their impact on cds/analytics capabilities.
Clinical Analyst III Resume
Summary : Detail oriented Analyst with strong technical background to analyze complex processes and develop innovative solutions to challenges. Fast learner, self starter who is adept at managing multiple diverse tasks simultaneously.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Grant Preparation And Submission, Operating Budgets, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Clinical Research, Data Analysis, Multitasking And Time Management, Teaching, Strategic Planning, Forecasting
- Train health care providers and nursing assistants on processes and procedures.
- Currently support multiple applications on a daily basis which include maintaining our 724access downtime system through our admintool and vsftool, powerchart maternity. Pcm tracking shell/firstnet which maintains the tracking shell, privileges and the complete build.
- Remotely and personally support and maintain over 5,000 employees including 4 off site affiliate hospitals within our organization.
- On call 24/7 on all of my applications and often have to work remotely to fix any issues that are recognized.
- Experience with system conversion, new release and upgrade packages; to include testing, validation and development of education for users.
- Have experience with system conversion, new release and upgrade packages; to include testing, validation and development of education for users.
- Provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products. Provide support for end users on a variety of issues.
Associate Clinical Analyst Resume
Headline : Obtaining a job opportunity in medical field with excellent patient rapports and ability to work with team to supply medical service by using educational qualification and other skills.
Skills : Medical, Management Experience
- Successfully achieve epic certification in primary application (epic ambulatory).
- Demonstrates the ability to collect workflow and other pertinent information from clients. Develop current and future state workflows of clinical practices in visio.
- Thoroughly review and test each new release and communicate changes to epic before users are permitted to access the new release.
- Apply in depth system understanding to current issues and design challenges in order to develop alternative solutions with pro and con analysis.
- Demonstrate ability to understand not only tasks assigned but to anticipate ongoing work and take ownership of entire process.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing healthcare environment.
- Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding of the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
Clinical Analyst II Resume
Summary : Clinical Applications Programmer/Analyst with twenty-two years combined experience within the healthcare industry, three natural gas companies and a major life insurance company. Results-driven IT professional focused on providing software solutions for complex business and clinical processes. Creative thinker with a proven track record of implementing IT software solutions that effectively improve processes, increase efficiencies and expand business growth.
Skills : Clinical Applications, ERP Applications
- Implemented, developed, and supported various software applications within the cerner emr clinical system, mckesson pharmacy suites, beyond now home health system and the mckesson hbo patient accounts/billing system. Supported multiple hospital departments including physicians, nursing, him, pharmacy, dietary, physical therapies, home health and billing.
- Served as lead clinical analyst for the pharmnet application coordinating pharmacy product and powerchart orderable build, medication barcode scanning via care administration, powerplan orderable build, and interface build between mckesson acudose, anesthesia cart, and promanager software systems.
- Played lead role in emr software installations/upgrades by providing detailed testing plans that produced a quality product that met business model specifications.
- Primary lead in the project management and implementation of beyond now home health software package. Coordinated software, hardware and network requirements, trained and supported department employees, tested and applied upgrades.
- Developed complex programs using ccl and discern expert clinical rules designed to produce evidence-based clinical decisions for physicians, nurses and multiple clinical departments.
- Planned and coordinated physician advisory meetings. Provided agendas, meeting room setup, meeting minutes and communications to all engaged hospital departments.
- Served as a physician liaison between information systems and nursing departments to ensure physician satisfaction when utilizing the emr clinical systems.
Clinical Analyst I Resume
Headline : To leverage my experience and background to pursue a position as an Application Analyst.
Skills : easytrieve, ccl, hbo billing software, cerner millennium software, mckesson acudose and medcomm software, microsoft office suite of word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, and visio.
- Member of the ambulatory support team, proving assistances on all epic care ambulatory incident and build request.
- Serving as an expert on security-related issues, midmark products (ekg, spirometry, vitals), print groups and reports, and the physical therapy specialty.
- Troubleshot application related issues, determining solutions and alternatives work around with end users in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support to end users, working closely with the end user to ensure they understand the epic functionality in relations to their clinical workflows.
- Work closely with the security and training team to ensure that new and current users have the proper security needed for their job responsibilities and role.
- Test, build, and maintain documentation on new product functionality in epic, as well as provide documentation to the training team on new or updated functionality.
- Assist in system and integrated testing, contributing to the creation of test scripts as well as participating in upgrade and system testing.
- Provide onsite go-live support to clinics as wells phone support during go-lives and upgrades.
BS Health Info Mgmt