Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Strategic Marketing Manager who oversees campaign design, development and execution in support of B2C and/or B2B communications for specific products and services. Have a thorough knowledge of interactive marketing and campaign automation, and am adept at collaborating with other business unites, such as product marketing managers, to create, launch, manage and optimize digital campaigns.
Skills : Event Management, Graphic Design.
- Responsible for directing and managing the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated brand and marketing initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals.
- Led cross-functional teams in planning, organizing and successfully executing marketing strategies, tactics, initiatives and campaigns.
- Provided strategic marketing counsel to corporate department heads and regional marketing teams.
- Worked collaboratively across the enterprise to build brand equity, implement priority marketing initiatives and leverage scale to create marketing efficiencies.
- Oversaw development, implementation and execution of annual marketing plans to meet organizational growth goals.
- Identified and established short-term and long-term strategies relating to growth objectives, patient retention and new market development.
- Provided counsel and support to marketing leaders for development of growth strategies and initiatives, enhancing organizational knowledge and understanding of effective marketing practices.
- Worked closely with enterprise marketing & communications team members to adopt best practices, leverage expertise and shared resources, reduce duplication of efforts and achieve cost efficiencies.
- Managed development and implementation of marketing communications, including but not limited to campaigns, sales support and internal and external events.
Sr. Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Strategic and experienced known for driving results, influencing across all levels of the organization, connecting multiple dots into a broader picture, facilitation skills, building effective teams, and engaging employees and fostering their development. A highly collaborative and accomplished leader with expertise in operations, business planning, and program management provides diverse experience across multiple organizations and industries.
Skills : Pricing, Software Project Management, Retail Marketing Operations, Market Research, Purchasing.
- Hired as an internal consultant to the leadership team, to re-engineer all marketing processes.
- Led director/manager-level team to improve and establish standardized performance measurements, organizational structure and growth planning, and accurate succession planning and job descriptions to achieve corporate goals.
- Facilitated quarterly off-site team building events for 80+ marketing employees.
- Teamed with product category managers in the development & execution of marketing plans.
- Led to improved employee satisfaction metrics Integrated processes across all Best Buy marketing departments (300+ employees) Produced quarterly/year-end department review presentations for executive team.
- Drove the most aggressive growth the company had ever experienced.
- Joined the Strategic Marketing Department and was promoted to build a new group.
Jr. Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : An energetic and creative engineering and marketing professional with a track record of achieving measurable improvements in business results with more than 20 years' experience in marketing, communications, and project management. A highly collaborative member of executive support teams and author of enterprise-wide product and service promotion strategies.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified Infrastructure Preparedness Specialist.
- Identifies and develops business relationships with certain major CRM and ERP vendors to provide end-to-end enterprise solutions.
- Designs, implements and manages multi-dimensional regional marketing campaigns to support and drive business.
- Manages nationwide marketing campaigns to launch new Internet websites.
- Evaluates regional competitive information related to products, programs, software and promotional offers.
- Leads regional sales team to execute local subscriber acquisition programs.
- Analyzes marketing research; develop strategies for certain initiatives, and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Develops all areas of strategic business development and expansion.
Strategic Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Sales & Marketing Business Development Customer Relationship Management High-performing Executive Manager with over 10 years' President, VP, and GM experience. Envisions profit-generating strategic plans and leads teams to successfully execute. Drives major revenue growth through company repositioning and innovative business plans.
Skills : Toastmaster International Public Speaking, Lean Six Sigma Quality And Efficiency.
- Created strategic business plans to monetize new category and content opportunities.
- Incorporated innovative ad units and promotions to drive revenue and meet budget goals.
- Spearheaded cross-departmental communication efforts to ensure smooth execution of monetizable sales programs and ad campaigns.
- Developed cohesive ad programs for major accounts including Verizon, AT&T, MSN, and Dell.
- Estimated inventory availability, determined pricing, and created media plans that fulfilled advertisers' marketing objectives and performance metrics.
- Analyzed program performance against category-relevant metrics, including customer acquisition cost, cost per lead, and CPM.
- Provided strategies for programs that were under-delivering.
- Educated and trained Sales Management about the available sponsorship programs.
- Created and delivered sales tools including presentations, media plans, mockups, business intelligence, market and product overviews, one-sheets and prospect lists.
Strategic Marketing Manager II Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic, motivated sales professional with excellent communication skills and proven expertise in marketing and community relations, including project planning and execution, product branding, and market research.
Skills : Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Brand Management, Marketing Campaigns, Product Development.
- Managed the creation and execution of integrated online marketing campaigns that fill the sales pipeline and mature existing opportunities.
- Implemented and manage Salesforce.com CRM and developed processes that facilitate usage for team.
- Assessed, augmented, and cleansed in-house Salesforce.com database and lists for effective contact management and to improve program results.
- Developed program documentation that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, program sequencing, metrics and call to actions.
- Managed integrated lead generation activities that leverage website, keyword search, social media, and e-mail marketing.
- Implemented HubSpot marketing automation tool to build and measure nurturing programs for target prospects segments, defining the optimal touch point and tactics with various integrated channels.
- Established quarterly lead forecast with sales and marketing and deliver results per defined targets.
- Captured, monitored and analyzed relevant data across all campaigns to evaluate effectiveness and optimize ROI.
Strategic Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Proven top performing executive with extensive domestic and international business-to-business marketing experience to commercial and government customers in the enterprise software, business process outsourcing, and wireless telecom service provider and supplier industries. Successful leader with solid managerial skills and expertise in strategic planning, product management, product marketing, marketing communications, service marketing and business development.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Market Research.
- Created the strategy of a start-up division selling revenue management software solutions to commercial, industrial and government markets.
- Directed a team of marketing professionals.
- Generated operating and five-year business plans.
- Planned new products and managed the development process.
- Designed and conducted market research programs.
- Defined and prioritized new product and feature requirements and specs, managed the development schedule, and provided marketing direction to the development engineering team.
- Launched two software product lines that generated $22 million in new orders within one year of market introduction.
- Planned, negotiated and concluded a strategic alliance with a major business partner.
- Planned an acquisition.
Asst. Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Strategic Marketing Manager position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that will allow to grow, and the company in an online, digital arena.
Skills : SalesForce, PPC, Content Marketing, Social Media, Exceptional Written And Verbal Communication.
- Manages an 18-state region in the southern United States for our DealerSocket clients.
- Implements digital marketing campaigns for automobile dealerships throughout my region.
- Utilizes tools such as pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing, social media, and websites to ensure dealers saw a return on their investment.
- Creates social media campaigns for dealerships to encourage interaction with local customers.
- Works within limited timeframes to ensure that content for the marketing campaigns was completed.
- Examines target markets and territories of clients to gather information about competition.
- Maintains constant communication with clients on a first name basis via email, telephone, and in-person meetings.
- Utilizes SalesForce CRM software to organize meetings, communication, and assets of clients.
Associate Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Bringing products/services to market with drive, precision and results,collaborative strategic business partner who develops and implements MARKETING, SALES, PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY solutions across industry leading firms.. Has a proven record of successful go-to-market strategies, product roadmaps, partnerships and integrated campaigns in PAYMENTS-CARDS; RETAIL & PRIVATE BANKING; INSURANCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ONLINE firms that engages customers, increases market share and sales, creates efficiency and drives revenue.
Skills : MS Office, MS Project Manager, Visio, Sharepoint.
- Provided strategic thought leadership as an internal consultant to the Individual and Health LOBs.
- Targeted high-potential segments; multicultural, female, affluent and SMEs through acquisition, retention and x-sell initiatives.
- Led cross-functional team to analyze corporate-wide lead generation needs and industry best practices.
- Proposed the first ethnic marketing program which was adopted by company.
- Completed market assessments / competitive analysis.
- Created an integrated marketing plan; direct marketing, advertising, PR, events and tracking.
- Increased sales results by 10% year one through the introduction of a national Female Market program.
- Created pilot test, lead generation program, collateral and revamped a Women's microsite that drove this initiative.
Lead Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : A take charge Strategic Marketing Manager professional with progressive experience in all of facets sales. Seasoned new account hunter with proven skills/tactics. Called on C-Level and technical management.
Skills : Sales Management, Marketing Management, B2B.
- Responsible for all marketing communications strategy and execution as well as promotions and events for the AEP Ohio Business Incentives Program targeting 180,000 commercial and industrial (C&I) customers across 64 counties in the utility's service territory; key member of the management team responsible for achieving annual energy savings goal as mandated by Ohio Senate Bill 221.
- Created and implemented an annual marketing plan to stakeholder groups including AEP Ohio's Energy Efficiency and Peak Demand Reduction (EE/PDR) team and hundreds of trade allies; this plan was also utilized by a team of Outreach Professionals working with AEP Ohio customers.
- Managed an annual budget in excess of $250,000; responsible for the implementation and promotion of a trade ally bonus program with a budget of $750,000.
- Crafted a marketing strategy based on electricity usage for AEP Ohio that defined nine segments of customers using more than 50 percent of all electricity generated; fulfilled this strategy by creating segment-specific collateral, participation with associations and industry-related events and conducting educational seminars.
- Designed multi-faceted promotions to increase program awareness and participation and achieve weekly, monthly and annual energy savings goals.
- Developed, executed special events across Ohio to educate trade allies and customers on best practices in energy efficiency; including technologies like advanced lighting controls and energy management systems.
- Initiated marketing effort for programs with AEP operating companies in Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan.
Strategic Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Many years of experience in Data Analysis, focusing on Media and Advertising, ROI & Efficiencies and creating sales opportunities.Have over 6 years' experience working with major advertisers, agencies and stations.
Skills : Marketing, Media And Financial Analysis.
- Analyzing and maximizing sales opportunities through research and syndicated data.
- Creating custom sales proposals leveraging research.
- Creating marketing content for prospective and current B2B advertisers to grow sales opportunities.
- Collecting and analyzing information, creating financial models and conducting online research.
- Creating presentation materials, with tables, charts, diagrams and maps for use in written reports and oral presentations.
- Creating all marketing and sales collateral, including online/print ads, brochures, videos, and event signage.
- Managing campaigns end to end by working very collaboratively with graphic designers, copywriters, email marketing team, and analytics group.