Senior Interior Designer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position to support Design and Architectural professionals by providing research analysis, presentation materials and in-depth project related information to enhance capabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Design Engineer.
- Developed interior design concepts and prepared interior systems and finishes.
- Created professional presentations to creatively communicate design intent and direction.Participated in furniture selection and documentation of the specifications.
- Created several floor and furniture plans with color, fabric, and other building material palettes for commercial customers.
- Designed floor plans, elevations, and 3D perspective views, power points presentations and material boards for both review and approval of the client.
- Programmed client's need from schematic design to the construction document phase and installation.
- Participated in furniture selection and documentation of the specifications.
- Ensure plans meet all building code requirements plus being functional and aesthetically appropriate.
Junior/Senior Interior Designer Resume
Objective : To secure employment in an Interior Design, Home Decor, Visual Merchandising or Display Design firm which would allow to use the skills acquired through education and prior positions to challenge in acquiring new skills and provide the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Autocad, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Implemented residential and commercial client designs using AutoCAD, including floor plans, elevations and ceiling plans.
- Created and maintained client decor budgets.
- Managed finish and furniture purchases for clients, including order placement, tracking, invoicing, vendor payments, and installation supervision.
- Assisted in choosing finishes and furnishing.
- Prepared hand-drawn perspectives and created presentation boards for client meetings.
- Provide Interior Design services to support VP office furniture and finishes.
- Develop new standards for AbbVie supporting Branding and overall Interior/Environmental initiatives.
- Establish furniture standards, artwork selections, specifications, and order and work schedules for small to large scale installations.
Senior Interior Designer III Resume
Summary : Over 9 years professional experience in the Residential and Commercial Interior space planning and architectural elements. Strong knowledge about the construction process Desire to achieve, accomplish & exceed objectives and goals.
Skills : Residential, Hospitality, Multi-family Interior and.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
Senior Interior Designer II Resume
Summary : More than five years of experience in residential and commercial interior design. Demonstrated ability to lead all project phases from conception to completion.
Skills : Planning Skills, Good Knowledge Of Construction Details.
- Worked with clients to define project requirements.
- Presented interior design concepts in response to client needs for approval.
- Created estimates and schedules to complete projects in time.
- Prepared 3D renderings, plans and drawings for construction and installation, including floor plans, furnishing layouts, ceiling layouts, electrical layouts and plans needed for building permits.
- Communicated with vendors and oversaw production details and schedules.
- Developed and maintained relationships with vendor and manufacturers, including foreign companies.
- Coordinated with contractors, architects, engineers and plumbers.
- Helped clients in the selection of furniture, tiles, carpets, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work and related items.
Bachelor's In Architechture
Senior Interior Designer I Resume
Summary : Seeking a uniquely creative and client-driven design position which distinctively set itself apart from other jobs as it sparked excitement for initial planning and design development with a focus in spatial relations and exploring new work trends.
Skills : Interior Design, Waitress.
- Commercial new building and renovation from schematic design concepts, design development to construction administration.
- Specifications, maintenance and installation guidelines for contract building materials.
- Communication with General Contractors through final building phases.
- Providing design solutions for healthcare, university, laboratory, senior living and tenant spaces.
- Utilizing Revit, Sketch-up and Photoshop to develop construction documents and creative presentation communication tools.
- Building relationships with clients through project meetings and design critiques.
- Attending client presentation and project construction meetings.
- Building a commercial interior library with aggressive, current and usable materials.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Senior Interior Designer Resume
Summary : Professionally managed organization and bring the best in term of creativity, initiative and efforts and enable to contribute effectively towards achievement of excellence in work area.
Skills : Creative and business-savvy design professional.
- Senior Interior Designer and business owner for a commercial and residential design firm.
- Project managed, developed the creative design, and drafted custom millwork plans.
- Delivered visual project presentations, selected and purchased interior furnishings, artwork, accessories, and finishes.
- Developed and managed budgets, pricing strategy.
- Coordinated architects, contractors, vendors, clients, and installation specialists.
- Managed all accounting functions including account billables and accounts receivables.
- Landed on-going lucrative projects from former satisfied clients starting new ventures Submitted the winning proposal for a remodel of all public areas for a condominium and secured other condominium projects through referrals.
B.S. In Fashion Merchandising
Senior Interior Designer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Interior Designer with advance skills and strong knowledge of space planning and detailing, with experience on a range of different residential and commercial projects combining the efficient and functional use of aesthetics in order to meet project goals regarding excellence in design and execution.
Skills : Autocad, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
- Working for a highly acclaimed interior design company.
- Involved in the interior design and documentation of high level residential, commercial and corporate projects.
- Meeting new and existing clients determining their requierements.
- Preparing presentations, proposal and quotations for clients.
- Plan, design and furnish interior residential spaces.
- Assisted clients in selecting materials, fabrics, furniture ,drapes, paint, wallpaper for the project.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the work of contractors and suppliers.
- Develop relationships with clients, vendors, architects and other team members.
Bachelor In Interior
Senior Interior Designer/Manager Resume
Headline : Senior Interior Designer is responsible for designing high-quality interiors projects and managing the interior design team. This includes planning, coordinating, and executing interior design projects; liaising with architects, contractors, engineers, and other designers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget; and managing the interior design workflow.
Skills : Autocad, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Created initial test fit plans that fully incorporated all programming requirements.
- Performed site surveys to confirm base drawing accuracy.
- Prepared complete construction document sets ready for use by the contractor.
- Inspected site construction work for adherance to construction documents.
- Reviewed shop drawings, submittals for adherance to construction documents.
- Coordinated project planning, documents, schedules with clients, contractors, consultants.
- Performed final inspection of contruction site for client occupancy.
BS In Interior Design
Associate Senior Interior Designer Resume
Summary : Seeking design/management opportunity to capitalize on his design experience and project management skills. Designer with extensive experience designing, developing and installing interior spaces.
Skills : Design Management, Interior Design.
- Responsible for designing interior spaces for resort and boutique style hotels.
- Served as point of contact with hotel owners.
- Developed and presented design solutions to hotel brands for their review.
- Additional responsibilities included: Designing master plans.
- Creating themed packages for guestrooms and public spaces.
- Sketching furniture and reflected ceiling plans.
- Creating furniture matrices for budget and quantity control.
- Creating preliminary FF&E budgets for guestrooms and public areas.
Senior Interior Designer Resume
Objective : Senior Designer manages multiple projects in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the design process including but not limited to design development, specification, presentations, renderings and site visits.
Skills : Drawing, Sketching, Design.
- Project managaed and designed healthcare and commerical interiors.
- Creating modern, healthy and beautiful interiors for privately owned offices and large corporate owned offices.
- AutoCAD space planning and construction documents.
- Oversaw and managed two designers and all interns.
- Cooridinated and ran exhibits at the conventions.
- Created color boards, specification books and colored renderings.
- General Contractor on many projects; creating schedules and budgets, hiring subs and site meetings.
Bachelor Of Arts