Associate Designer Resume
Summary : Fashion designer with 7 years of experience in designing Intimates, Sleepwear, Lounge wear and Active wear. Extensive knowledge of the market and a great eye for forecasting trends.
Skills : Initial Costing, Flat Sketching, CAD, Product Development, Trend Analysis, Line sheets, Sales, Market Research.
- Creatively designed the line assortment, from concept through production, floor presentation, and marketing Innovated and modified new and existing product to increase company volume and maximize brand recognition.
- Supervised and collaborated with the graphics and production departments as well as with overseas to successfully accomplish overseas development.
- Formulated strategy with Sourcing, Production, and Textile departments to thoroughly develop new fabrications and trims in a cost-effective manner.
- Worked well in streamlining fit standards; sketched and formulated a label and embroidery guide that was used by graphic artist and in overseas production.
- Exemplified efficiency in performing extensive research of current market, trend, and new technology as well as completed the development of color, pattern, style and trend direction.
- Managed the preparation and delivery of informative presentations regarding Sears and Kmart lines to merchandisers in New York and Chicago.
- Ensured accuracy in evaluating sales report to meet and interpret customers' needs and righted direct cost margins.
- Guaranteed preciseness in originating and updating Web PDM processes and tech packs for various brands.
Associate Designer III Resume
Summary : Senior Designer with extensive experience in electrical design with 20 years of experience with strengths in walk downs, electrical schematics, conduit and cable tray routing, instrumentation and controls, fire detection and notification systems, Safe Guards & Security Systems, and single-line diagram development.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography.
- Assisted in site walk-downs for field verification to ensure the design was constructible prior to a final design.
- Provided design support for upgrades to the existing Fire Detection System in the Effluent Treatment Facility (ETF) in 241-81H.
- Initiating devices, notification appliances, auxiliary relays, and alarm points between fire detection panels.
- Provided design support for a new Programmable Fire Detection System in 735-A and 735-11A.
- Assisted in the design of initiating devices, notification appliances, and shutdown controls for the existing HVAC system.
- Provided electrical and instrumentation design support for the Tritium Administration Facility in 246-H.
- Assisted in the design of the electrical distribution system, manually initiated fire protection occupant notification, fire detection, lighting communications, ground and lightning protection systems.
Associate Designer II Resume
Headline : Hard-working person who is eager to lean and prefers a hands-on approach and always desires to achieve the best results possible. Detailed oriented, yet have creative abilities too.
Skills : Pattern drafting experience, hand and computer flat sketching experience, Graphic design, Microsoft Office.
- Created Trend boards, colors, fabrics, and concepts for seasons.
- Work creatively with in house pattern makers, and sample room sewers.
- Helped run and organize sample room processes from the pattern to cutters to sewers to the final product.
- Attend fitting to ensure proper fit and accuracy of a garment.
- Created technical sketches and design callouts to ensure proper construction of a garment.
- Created tech packs and received photos to analyze garments to determine compliance of spec, construction, and fit intent.
- Reviewed special provision documents for the Department of Transportation projects.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Associate Designer I Resume
Headline : Self-motivated Customer Service Representative with 13 years experience in building strong customer relationships in various settings. Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal, problem-solving and multi tasking skills that will contribute to achieving your company goals.
Skills : Excel, Word, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Revamped the original collection and expanded the brand to novelty denim, tops, dresses, outerwear, and knits.
- Developed seasonal design direction with creative director Jimmy Taverniti.
- Responsible for design development from initial sketch and tech pack to pattern and sms, as well as fittings for P/P samples, working closely with in house pattern team.
- Consulted on all fabric and fabric finishing techniques, dye processes and denim washes, working directly with wash/dye houses in Los Angeles.
- Collaborated with in house factory and pricing team to adapt designs to the modern market, price, and factory limitations.
- Guided the layout and tracking of each collection that consisting of up to 150 styles, while analyzing workflow and re-strategizing to meet calendar and delivery dates.
- Assisted creative director for all lookbook/linesheet shoots, designing layout for digital and printed material.
Lead Associate Designer Resume
Summary : Utilize design and interpersonal skills. Bring knowledge and time as an Associate Designer to assist in the overall project completion.
Skills : Interpersonal communication, Negotiation, Attention.
- Conducted detailed trend research and analysis to design cohesive sweater lines for multiple, concurrent seasons.
- Communicated with merchants on product needs, market trends, and merchandising to drive sales.
- Coordinated with overseas partners on details, colors, and standards for product construction.
- Created original designs through freehand and CAD sketches.
- Presented design boards, sketches, and stitch development to executive and managerial teams to reflect emerging trends and brand conceptual direction.
- Created and maintained up to date design detail pages and line sheets to reflect seasonal sweater assortments.
- Balanced budgetary requirements, quality, and aesthetic needs to select yarns for each seasonal product.
- Co-managed the development calendar and ensured milestones and deadlines for product category were met.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Associate Designer Resume
Objective : Interior designer with 8+ years of experience in conceptual design, space planning and project management. Demonstrated success in transforming clients' visions into timeless functional spaces. Experience leading design projects from start to end, on time, on budget, and with the highest quality of installation and finishes.
Skills : Autocad, Photoshop, Indesign, Studio Webware, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associate Designer and project manager for high profile clientele.
- Successfully Implemented and managed FFE for residential projects for high-end budgets upwards to 40 million dollar property.
- Liaison to all vendors and reps for all project quotes, fabric and finish samples and custom furniture estimates.
- Generated and implemented all purchase orders, cut sheets, and design presentations.
- Created and managed budgets, design schedules, project deadlines and finish schedules using studio Webware software.
- Collaborate with all design team members to successfully complete all projects on time and within budget.
- Performed multiple tasks including patternmaking and spec writing.
Associate Designer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Mechanical Engineer Mechanical Engineering senior skilled in utilizing troubleshooting and problem solving skills to solve technology issues; seeking full time employment while taking night classes to complete degree.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite, Wacom Tablet.
- Developed software using technologies such as Microsoft Visual Basic, Java, and COBOL.
- Served as project manager for several major projects within the organization.
- Provided production support for HR/Payroll including on-call support.
- Worked with vendors on integration of the vendor's system with systems within the organization.
- Worked with end-users to gather requirements, facilitate testing, and provide quality control for new software developed.
- Directed several safety initiatives including serving as Fire Marshall, obtaining CPR/AED certification, and performing monthly safety audits for the department.
- Participated in all phases of the software development life cycle during new software development.
- Created Web Services to interface between the mainframe environment and web environment.
Associate Designer/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To find a position that allows to interact closely with people and exercise my compassion in the work environment. Utilize design and organizational skills to create functional yet aesthetically beautiful spaces for both clients and in the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, WebPDM, VSR, VSR.
- Create season and customer specific trends for collections of original designs.
- Actively participate in the pre-production approvals of trims, lab dips, prints, fabric quality and fit.
- Design from start to finish denim, woven, knit & sweater fashion styles for Boutique & Collection lines.
- Create original graphics, prints, artwork & embroidery layouts for woven, knit, sweater & denim designs.
- Create seasonal presentation trend boards, complete with inspiration, fabrics, colors, washes & treatments.
- Produce illustrations, thorough technical packages & trim sheets for domestic & overseas production.
- Communicate with vendors, graphic artists, technical fit team, production & buyers for optimum results.
- Spec samples and generate detailed fit comments for pre & post production.
Bachelors Of Arts
Associate Designer/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where ability to transfer a fresh concept into a concrete product can be utilized, in addition to contributing towards driving a company's profit upward. Experience in the apparel manufacturing industry, as well as technical ability, keen eye, and excitement for product development motivates.
Skills : Photoshop, Ned Graphics, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Developed designs for different seasons from concept to production with head designer.
- Responsible for overseeing technical development of sample and production styles through in house manufacturing.
- Directed factory sewers, cutters, finishers, and bundlers for completed seasonal production.
- Shipped and directed package sendout for buyers on a rigorous schedule.
- Hand sketched and created line sheet layouts via Adobe Suite for print marketing tools.
- Input sample patterns to Gerber marking inventory.
- Created plotting/cutting files for various sizes from nested pattern files.
- Reduced fabric waste by precise plotting of patterns pieces, fabric plies, and piece counts for best usage.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Designer Resume
Summary : Professional with over two years of combined experience in manufacturing accounting. Data entry operator with over six years experience. Seeking a position in an aggressive organization. Enterprising, hard-working and technically skilled employee known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions independently.
Skills : Photoshop, Product Lifecycle Management, Microsoft Office, Account Management.
- Researched, designed, and developed new apparel for men's and women's sleepwear, activewear, and sportswear.
- Managed +70 SKU's produced in overseas factories.
- Launched products that helped increase a company's profits by 25%.
- Completed tech packs including graded garment specs, sketches, and instructions for factories.
- Routinely updated tech packs on companies' Web PLM system.
- Performed quality control inspections of TOP samples for spec consistency, garment finishing, and presentation.
- Conducted fittings with fit models to ensure accurate garment fit and design.
- Contributed to the design and development of catalogs and other printed marketing material.
Diploma In Fashion