Design Assistant Resume
Objective : Recently worked as a design assistant for a small up and coming firm in the land suburbs. Collaborative process and how an idea can evolve into a competed project.
Skills : Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, Photography, Microsoft Office, Drafting, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Worked collaboratively with designers and Principle designers to execute the projects.
- Contributed CAD drawing, created marketing materials to give to clients or potential power partners, contacting vendors about products, created Sketchup models and 3D rendered views, photoshop marketing materials.
- Created proposals and purchase orders for client approval contributed design ideas to projects as well as met with clients to show design possibilities.
- Worked in a collaborative fashion and everyone had a hand in on all projects.
- Sourced many products such as lighting, furniture, fabrics for many different scopes, budget and industry.
- Worked on residential to commercial to office design.
- Created many marking materials and realistic renderings for there clients to be able to visualize the space.
High School Diploma
Design Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Design Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Sales.
- Developed creative design projects from conception to completion.
- Interacted and developed relationships with high-end clients.
- Provided personalized service and upscale products with professional, enthusiastic, and artistic genuineness.
- Managed and co-owned Home Theater business from start-up to revenues in excess of $450,000 in less than two years.
- Managed all aspects of day-to-day business operations, bookkeeping, payroll, taxes, records.
- Maximized total customer satisfaction by coordinating complete service from initial customer contact to developing custom cabinetry design, to finished installation and client follow-up.
- Worked one-on-one with influential clientele, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Sr. Design Assistant Resume
Headline : Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills Able to maintain concentration and work well under pressure Learn quickly with minimal training and supervision Knowledge of numerous computer software packages.
Skills : Leadership Training, Management Skills, Communication Skills.
- Planned, managed and coordinated interior space utilization.
- Developed programs of requirements for space during the initial stages of projects and coordinated and scheduled moves from one area to another.
- Created necessary design, documentation, and management of interior design projects including furniture layout and selection and finish color and material selections.
- Collaborated with various college departments and committees, state agencies, associate architects and interior designers and construction firms.
- Assisted construction managers in maintaining and monitoring safety plans, construction budgets and schedules.
- Prepared RFP's, received bids and awarded contracts and presentations, also maintained inventory of all construction documents, specifications and operations manual.
- Generated furniture orders, construction requisitions, and received all invoices.
Design Assistant Resume
Summary : Design Assistant and have been engaged in a variety of design disciplines, including space planning, specification development, move management and project management. Consistently worked in partnership with colleagues and vendors to implement and execute projects in a manner to meet our client's goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign.
- Planned, managed, and executed building restack project for a 305,000 square foot building that involved the relocation of more than 1,200 people.
- Collaborated with the project manager and client representative in all phases of the move, and worked diligently to synergize technology, design, furniture, mail, and other departments and vendors.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to define project requirements.
- Managed client expectations and presented project updates.
- Worked to resolve final issues to ensure successful move completion.
- Managed all aspects of MAC projects including a budget, schedule, planning, occupancy, and procurement.
- Successfully planned, managed, and executed relocation projects, ranging from individual person moves to 1200 people.
Web Design Assistant Resume
Objective : To secure employment in a retail environment that deals in fashion merchandising. I would like to work with others and I enjoy assisting others in making selections when it comes to fashion. A fast-paced environment that requires me to be versatile in my functions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Planning SKills.
- Assisted designers with scheduling appointments with customers.
- Called and/or emailed customers to remind them of an upcoming appointment and provide them with the materials needed to prepare for the appointment.
- Prepared paperwork for designers prior to appointments, including making files and ensuring that designers have all the information required to conduct meetings.
- Fielded phone calls for Designers while they are in appointments or on their days off.
- Greeted and seated customers when they come in for appointments.
- Maintained showroom products by ensuring that all products that are added are correctly set up in the database system as well as properly labeled.
- Ordered and distributed samples for customers and sales teams.
Interior Design Assistant Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, creative, and free-thinking professional, committed to pursuing a long-term career in interior design. Demonstrates strong design-based problem-solving skills, and an ability to follow through projects from creative inception to completion. Able to see ideas in new ways, allowing the outcome to be more dynamic.
Skills : Interior Design Assistant, Communication Skills, Creative Skills.
- Assisted in the creation of design concepts, custom furniture, and materials selections.
- Created professional presentations to creatively communicate design intent and direction.
- Produced content for material boards and specification binders for presentation and construction.
- Obtained quotes, submitted to billing, and reviewed client proposals.
- Maintained accurate specifications for each project.
- Ensured that the project vision and design intent were reflected.
- Visited home sites when necessary to assess project requirements and fulfill customer needs.
Design Assistant III Resume
Summary : Able to work effectively both artistically and as a business professional. Passion for interior design and is an integral part of a design team. In addition to the interior design itself, my strong points are space planning, color, furniture customization, customer service, building and maintaining client and associate relationships, graphics/computer skills, and office skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Reception, Social Media.
- Assisted Vice President of Design with schematic design, design development, space planning, detail drawings, specifying furniture, finishes, fixtures, and accessories.
- Responsible for furniture, fixture, lighting, and accessory re-selections when requested.
- Regularly created and submit purchase orders to Purchasing Manager.
- Designed custom bedding, window treatments, upholstered furniture pieces, and case goods.
- Prepared color boards for client presentation.
- Attended client meetings in order to record meeting minutes.
- Attended and supervised project installations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Design Assistant Resume
Summary : Responsible for Working closely with company owners in the implementation of customer requests, Maintaining contact with boat companies on a regular basis to ensure their satisfaction with our quality of service and products.
Skills : Revit Architecture 2013, Photoshop CS5, Sketch-up PRO 8, SU Podium, InDesign CS5.5, MS Word.
- Scheduled appointments for clients and walk-in customers of the showroom.
- Assisted senior designers on the field with the preparation of and in conducting on-site visits, field reviews, and project meetings.
- Assisted in preparing and coordinating the review of contractors' schedules.
- Worked in the construction field to install furniture and drapery.
- Taught and led interns as a Design Assistance.
- Participated in team meetings to understand project issues and coordinate with other solutions.
- Prepared for any presentations for clients, contractors, and the team.
Bachelor's Of Fine Arts
Design Assistant II Resume
Summary : Responsible for Communicating with our engineering department to relay customer design needs, Assisting in the pricing of new designs and projects.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft Suite, Creative Skills.
- Created over 200 original scenic designs for the QVC broadcasting network.
- Integrated the use of Google Sketch-up as a presentation tool.
- Successfully assisted clients in selecting furnishings that were consistent with their preferences and budget.
- Served as a single point of contact for all move management project tasks successfully.
- Provided direct administrative and design support to the Executive Art Director through clerical tasks, such as processing invoices, preparing and archiving contracts, maintaining Microsoft Outlook calendar and emails, expense reports, as well as assisting in the design and production of jackets, covers, and interiors.
- Provided general design and administrative support to the fiction design group.
- Worked closely with illustrators and photographers in the creation of cover and interior artwork, and oversee out-of-house freelance designers as necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Design Assistant I Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience, including as a Design Assistant, as a Design Assistant, and Dietary Aide in industries including Business Services, Health Services, and Social Services.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, And Excel Experience With Illustration, Sewing, Alterations, And Flats.
- Created detailed technical sketches to be sent out for production.
- Gathered pricing information from factories in China.
- Followed up with vendors on sample deliveries throughout the design process including Merchandising, Marketing, and Product Development.
- Assessed sample products for quality control during the design process and work with our overseas factories whenever improvements need to be made.
- Participated in meetings with customers and leather vendors.
- Assisted with choosing leather swatches and sourcing materials.
- Photographed and edited photos for all samples that came into the office.