Patient Escort Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a growth oriented corporation that fully utilize experience and leadership skills; and offers the opportunity for professional advancement based on performance. Friendly and professional when dealing with the public and maintain composure during fast paced environments.
Skills : Work Hard, Patient Technician.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient escort of patients, blood products, specimens and other patient related articles.
- Responsible for escorting patients as assigned.
- Responsible for checking each patient's name band prior to escorting to ensure proper patient identification.
- Provide and adjust escort equipment for safety and comfort of the patient with appropriate linen, side rails, also required to disinfect / wipe down equipment with approved cleaning product between patient transports.
- Responsible for notifying nursing or ancillary personnel upon arrival or departure of patients.
- Attends to the care of documents relating to the patient.
- Responsible for moving wheelchairs, stretchers, and beds.
- Makes routine specimen rounds when assigned to assure that lab specimens are picked up and delivered in a timely manner.
Patient Escort/Consultant Resume
Objective : Assist patients with tasks such as getting out of bed, taking a bath, and brushing their teeth and hair. Recording vital signs, height, weight, input output, collect and test specimens, report and record patients' condition and patient treatments.
Skills : <div>Patient Transport, CPR, Patient Care.</div>
- Assist others to lift patients to move them on or off beds, examination tables, surgical tables, or stretchers.
- Transport patients to treatment units, testing units, operating rooms, or other areas using wheelchairs, stretchers, or moveable beds.
- Disinfect or sterilize equipment or supplies, using germicides or sterilizing equipment.
- Clean equipment, such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, or portable medical equipment, documenting needed repairs or maintenance.
- Respond to emergency situations, such as emergency medical calls, security calls, or fire alarms.
- Carry messages or documents between departments.
- Transport specimens, laboratory items, or pharmacy items, ensuring proper documentation and delivery to authorized personnel.
Patient Escort/Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain full-time employment with Health as a patient transporter making the most of relevant skills utilizing professionalism and physical abilities for the benefit of patients.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Assisted with patient transfer with the use of proper body mechanics.
- Transported patients for discharge and to other areas of the hospitals in wheelchairs and stretchers.
- Adheres to safe wheelchair, stretcher, and bed transportation practices.
- Reported and unusual circumstances in the patient's condition or environment.
- Took advantage of opportunities for continuing education and performance improvement activities.
- Transports equipment and supplies by picking up requisitioned orders; delivering them to assigned treatment areas and patient care areas.
- Transports laboratory specimens from unit to lab.
- Transports deceased patients by following protocols and delivering them to morgue.
Patient Escort III Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused employee of The National Institutes of Health who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve projects goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Management of the Reception Area Greet visitors and respond to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Maintain the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized manner.
- Serve as an information resource for patients, visitors, and staff.
- Reassign patient escort round according to updates and schedule changes.
- Enter information about transported, discontinued / canceled patients, items, and specimens.
- Escort/ Transport Duties Perform proper identification of escort language system in order to retrieve patients, specimens, and items successfully.
- Transport patients in wheel chairs or stretchers to various appointments located throughout the Clinical Center.
Patient Escort II Resume
Headline : To be part of a team where can utilize strong leadership capabilities and ambitious work ethics. Deliver outstanding customer service, and to share creative ideas with the team. Well detail-oriented excellent verbal and communication skills.
Skills : Excellent verbal, Interpersonal and writing skills.
- Escort hospital and ambulatory patients traveling by wheelchair, stretcher or hydraulic stretcher to their destinations.
- Assist clinical personnel in transferring patients to and from beds and/or wheelchairs.
- Deliver transportation equipment to nursing units or clinic sections in multiple buildings.
- Assist nursing staff with the removal of expired bodies from the units to the morgue.
- Transports blood and specimens between nursing unit and laboratory.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new escorts.
- Report any problems or concern to upper management.
- Remains alert of patients' needs and inform nursing staff immediately if their assistance is required.
Patient Escort II Resume
Objective : To establish a career as an experienced and skilled medical assistant with the sound knowledge of medical, technical and clerical support, medical duties, excellent communication skills and high quality customer service experience.
Skills : Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Technician.
- Identify patients prior to transport.
- Respect patient privacy and protect the confidentiality of patient information.
- Perform assigned work safely, following all departmental and safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate pleasant, courteous and helpful behavior toward patients, visitors, and internal customers.
- Assists internal and external customers and coworkers in any way possible to assure exceptional service without compromising safety.
- Consistently demonstrate actions which are professional, and responsibly portraying trustworthiness and dependability.
- Greet guests with a smile and a friendly approach.
Equivalent In General
Patient Escort I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with an organization that allows to utilize the skills acquired through education and experience. An opportunity to grow and advance within the organization.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Data Entry, Excel, Word, Windows, Typing, Powerpoint.
- Transporting patients from various appointments and meetings throughout the hospital.
- Dropping off and picking up various items, such as specimens, occupational and physical therapy equipment, wheelchairs, and stretchers.
- Loading and unloading a patient's personal items in and out of vehicles.
- Responsible for operating outdoor attractions and activities.
- Announce outdoor rules and regulations to guest and riders.
- Gas and make sure all outdoor equipment and motor karts are safely operational.
- Worked on the inside attractions, such as a laser tag course and clerk concession stand.
Certification In Ergonomics
Patient Escort/Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a Welder position where able to employ knowledge of safe welding practices along with experience in welding different materials using an array of tools and equipment.
Skills : Medical Assistant, Medical Technician.
- Transported patients by wheelchair, stretcher, or hydraulic stretcher.
- Delivered transportation equipment to nursing units or clinic sections in multiple buildings.
- Assisted nursing staff with the removal of expired bodies from units to morgue.
- Transported blood and specimens between nursing units and laboratories.
- Assisted in the orientation and training of new escorts.
- Utilized electronic bed board system, two-way pager, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Vocera, and Primis system.
- Maintained written log of all assignments,comments, and times.
Certified In EMS
Patient Escort/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to expand knowledge and experience and to assist in the improvement of the organization.
Skills : Very fast learner, Help people.
- Responsible for transporting patients to their testing areas and back.
- Transferring patients that are unable to move to the stretchers.
- Ensuring the patients safety while in transport.
- Coordination between patient areas of testing for patient.
- Communicate with the nurse as to the whereabouts of their patients.
- Facilitate the patients movement effeciently.
- Cleanng stretchers and wheelchars and rounding to make sure that there are none on the patient floors to ensure fire hazard prevention.
Patient Escort Resume
Summary : Over 10 years in manufacturing and production. Skills in machine operation, production lines And performing multi-task assignments. Dependable detail-oriented employee who learns very quickly and works equally well as part of a team or individually with strong organizational skills.
Skills : 30 Wpn, Retail Sales, Receiving, Distribution, Dispatch, Manufacturing, Leadership.
- Receive phone calls from Radiology test areas.
- Go to floor verify correct information on trips tickets along with correct patient information.
- Escort patient to and from test areas safely.
- Receive stock in the morning and put away.
- Upload RF scanners for counting area for distribution, then download for pulling list.
- Pull items from list and take back to stock rooms.
- Answer phone and receive messages from floor for items not stocked in the clean room.
Diploma In Business