Medical Director Resume
Headline : Healthcare professional, with over 20 years of combined clinical training and expertise in diverse hospital, medical center, and private practice environments. Skilled Diagnostician with demonstrated clinical competence in evaluating and assessing severity of illnesses, patient progress and discharge readiness.
Skills : Addiction psychiatrist.
- Responsible for the supervision of medical services and participation in the formulation of policy and procedures for the Mental Health Division.
- Planned, directed, coordinated and evaluated psychiatric services; determined clinical and medical needs of community mental health programs.
- Formulated, implemented and evaluated treatment methods and procedures; practiced psychiatry in a community mental health delivery system.
- Planned, organized and supervised medical component of services offered by the Mental Health Division of the County's Health Services Department; served as a member of the Mental Health divisions management/supervisory team.
- Provide clinical consultation to others in the Mental Health Division and clinical direction to medical personnel.
- Drafted, monitored, and enforced psychiatric medical standards and practices.
- Reviewed Treatment Plans and client Incident Reports and participated in Utilization Review and other processes to insure conformance with program and licensing standards; adjusted treatment procedures as needed.
- Consulted with the Mental Health Director on the clinical and medical needs of a variety of programs; Assisted in planning and development of service delivery; planned and implemented medical policies and procedures.
Asst. Medical Director Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : NextGen Electronic Health Record, Microsoft Office.
- Evaluate and treat patients with occupational injuries and conditions, as well as acute medical conditions in an urgent care environment.
- Perform pre-employment, Department of Transportation, periodic, Hazardous Materials handling, Return-to-Work, ROTC, and Student Sports examinations.
- Evaluate the results of various diagnostic studies, including laboratory tests, Pulmonary Function Tests, and Audiograms.
- Prescribe medications and physical therapy regimens.
- Perform minor surgical procedures, therapeutic injections, and set fractures.
- Developed a curriculum to teach individual self-care skills to enhance the resiliency of medical students.
- Managed the integrity of relevant subcontractors and other vendors' roles in clinical research projects.
Associate Medical Director Resume
Objective : Medical Director position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Biosimilars, Operations, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Safety, Strategic Planning.
- Identifies problems or complex cases and refers to possible case management intervention and identifies patients with chronic disease processes for possible disease management intervention.
- Refers cases to Medical Director when the treatment request does not meet medical necessity guidelines or when a peer-to-peer conversation is necessary to establish appropriateness.
- Documented all corresponding actions, procedures, and treatments performed in accordance with JCAHO standards as well as hospital policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to address patient issues in a timely manner.
- Oversaw and implemented monthly health screening for public campaigns.
- Frequently conducted patient care and wellness in-services to individual patients assuring proper medication management and successful post-hospital stays.
- Reengineered entire system of care to be more compatible with currently managed care concepts.
Medical Director/Assistant Resume
Objective : A assiduous, ambitious, aspiring physician. Expertise in therapeutic area includes virology cell trafficking. A professional in outstanding in multilingual written/verbal communication and presentation skills. A competent, skilled and adroit contributor to a team.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service, Communication.
- Plans and organizes activities related to specific clinical services to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with professional standards of medical and palliative care and facility administrative procedures.
- Direct and ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining excellent patient care.
- Implements, and coordinates quality management, in review and discharge planning.
- Consults with physician management, facility staff and medical staff on patient care or nursing problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Observe procedures and make appropriate suggestions and recommendations for improving techniques, policies, and procedures.
- Formulate budget based and anticipated revenues monitors and controls department costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
- Engage in studies and investigations related to improving delivery of services.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of clinical personnel.
Doctor Of Medicine
Medical Director II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in family/urgent care practice where can utilize training and experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner. An enthusiastic and dedicated individual with great personal and diagnostic skills.
Skills : Languages: German, Russian.
- Creation and maintenance of Opinion Leader Management solutions; ensuring scientific quality control, completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Interacts and works closely with pharmaceutical clients and external thought leaders in the development of all publications and projects.
- Facilitates identification and delivery of late breaking information to an international panel of industry opinion leaders who in turn offer, via Internet, expert perspective on the events.
- Develop and maintain an Internet based therapeutic area channel, which provides Skila clients with important, therapeutic area specific information in a single site.
- Synthesize and develop analysis/commentary to be published real-time via the Skila platform.
- Provide brief, incisive commentary of breaking news in a specific therapeutic area within hours of its occurrence.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly summaries and analyses of news and events within a specific therapeutic area for distribution via the Skila platform.
Medical Director/Representative Resume
Summary : Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition back into conventional healthcare Licensed Vocational Nurse. Highly motivated to advance nursing career.
Skills : Computer literate; regular networks and proprietary software such as VETPRO and CPRS.
- Developed and lead the Hospitalist Program with administrative, operational and budgetary responsibilities for 16 physicians, 5 mid-level providers, and 5 case managers.
- Performed direct patient care as a hospitalist for 20-30% of my professional time.
- Developed cohesive work teams, aligned incentives/goals developed doctor specific case management and CDI program leading to better operational, financial, quality outcomes Expanded hospitalist practice from managing 15% to about 35% of inpatient volume.
- Developed hospitalist welcome letter and hospitalist brochure for marketing.
- Improved accountability and relationships among various departments in the hospital, Established to improve the flow of ED patients.
- Reviewed and updated pathways/protocols as a member of the pathway oversight committee.
- Started co-management services for vascular, general surgery, and psychiatric patients.
- Served as a bioethics consultant for the hospital.
Medical Director III Resume
Summary : Family Practitioner (adult medicine) experienced in surgery, emergency medicine, gynecology and addiction medicine. Strong background in administrative, private and academic medicine.
Skills : Clinical Research, Product Development, Management Experience, Project Management, Public Speaking, Writing, Research, Teaching, Publication, Patents.
- Built new Global Medical Affairs department consisting of two medical experts, a project manager, and multiple interns.
- Defined role of medical staff on product development teams.
- Provided medical expertise to product development teams and assumed lead in medical safety assessments.
- Designed and executed three major clinical studies.
- Recruited, hired, and supervised department staff resulting in creation of group of medical experts that provided medical expertise and safety assessments for six products in development.
- Developed and managed administrative and project budgets (1.4 and 0.9 million dollars, respectively) that delivered company objectives on time and on budget.
- Mentored and taught departmental staff to enhance individual contributors' performance, skill sets, and value to the company.
- Worked with members of the Life Cycle Team, Diabetes Management Support Solutions, to develop medically differentiated products that improved diabetes care.
Ph.D. In Physiology
Medical Director I Resume
Headline : 7 years' experience in managed care, managing peripheral health care facilities, clinical staff, facility operations and branch level implementation of plans, programs and strategies consistent with agency goals and mission. Provision of high quality managed healthcare.
Skills : Computer, Management.
- Created annual goals, objectives and budget and made recommendations on the implementation of strategies.
- Planned, coordinated, organized and directed all operations of the health facility.
- Cooperated with other health related agencies and organizations in community activities.
- Actively maintained licensing and registration and kept up to date knowledge of state and county laws and regulations.
- Revised policies and procedures in accordance with any changes in local and national laws and regulations.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with government regulating agencies, residents, families, corporations, healthcare providers, physicians and the community at large.
- Provided supervision for day to day operations of the facility in accordance with agency policies and guidelines.
Bachelor Of Medicine
Medical Director/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced Medical Director and health communications specialist. Self-motivated, disciplined and adaptable to diverse business environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Phones, Sales, Mental Health, Communications, People Person.
- Identified process improvements in the day-to-day functioning of department.
- Incorporated evidence-based care into practice environment ensuring high quality care for patients and families.
- Planned and implemented data-based quality improvement protocol for ADHD patients within organization with resulting symptom improvement in patients and decreased risk of medication diversion.
- Achieved high employee morale and retention through effective communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive supervisory practices and facilitating proactive work environment.
- Promoted wellness events in collaboration with marketing department to increase attendance at organization events.
- Managed marketing plans for clinic media campaign.
- Supervised development of STI information sharing portal in conjunction with ASU IT department.
Medical Director/Consultant Resume
Summary : Expert in public health, strategic planning, studies conduction and epidemiological monitoring. Knowledgeable on issues related to the daily administrative and operational functions. Strong leadership, decision maker and implementer.
Skills : Fluent Handling Of Computer Packages, Bilingual.
- Direct the installation with improved work methods and procedures to achieve health department objectives.
- Implement standards and methods to measure effectiveness of the health department office activities.
- Plan and coordinate activities in accordance with annual goals, objectives and budget.
- Work with government and non-government stakeholders identifying opportunities for significance services and community development.
- Ensure the accuracy of public information and materials.
- Evaluate employee performance, provided feedback, coaching and disciplined as needed, develop and arranged continuing education opportunities for local health system employees.
- Recruitment of technical and professional staff.
Health Care Management
Medical Director Resume
Headline : To find employment with a team that works together to improve the health of animals. To educate pet owners on responsible ownership. To work with groups to improve the welfare of animals in our community.
Skills : American Red Cross certified to instruct dog/cat emergency and cpr.
- Manage all medical needs and records of animals brought into rescue group.
- Update all medical needs of each individual animal.
- Schedule all medical needs including surgeries, veterinary appointments, vaccine boosters, etc Build relationships with local veterinarians to help with medical needs of rescue pets.
- Set up medical protocol for all rescue animals.
- Mangae anywhere between 50-250 animals needs per month.
- Skills Used Educate fosters and adopting families.
- Multi -tasking to help with animals at rescue and coming into rescue.
Associates Of Applied Science