Medical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated my entire healthcare work life of more than 17 years to mental health and related social services. Extensive training has cultivated my confidence in caring for those in need of mental health support.
Skills : ICDL, Leadership Development, Critical Thinking, Project Management, Project Coordination, Research.
- Orient, supervise and coordinate intake of interns and medical case support specialists in the different medical programs.
- Provide caring and supportive trauma treatment plans for refugees and immigrants who are victims of torture.
- Coordinating plans for refugee families to meet their legal, medical, psychological, and social service needs by advocating and acting as a liaison between the refugee resettlement agency, health screening provider, refugee, and other medical personnel.
- Educate refugees who have received a medical referral from the health screening provider about the U.S.
- Including possible healthcare risks to the community if follow-up care is not received and special medical treatments are ignored.
- Providing resources to provide translated health related information including: Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, Ova/Parasites, Vision/Dental issues, Immunizations, Sexually transmitted diseases, and other issues as need arises.
- Provide medical advocacy for clients with providers and health care services with consistent cultural and psychological sensitivity.
Graduate In MBA
Medical Coordinator Assistant Resume
Objective : Enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where I can assist others while expanding my knowledge. I am seeking a position that will utilize my skills and offer the chance for advancement as well as allow me the opportunity to gain additional skills and experience..
Skills : CPR Certified.
- Answer and direct inquiries from patients, referral sources, payors and co-workers in order to provide timely and accurate responses.
- Coordinate patient appointments and scheduling in order to ensure optimal clinician productivity and customer satisfaction Resolve issues and complaints from both client and health insurance to ensure quality regulations and policies are being maintained.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and medical treatment facilities, and assisted in scheduling appointments and referrals.
- Processed referral letters with the Admissions Office regarding admission data.
- Confirmed health coverage to provide authorizations.
- Performs data entry within multiple systems and workflows Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
Medical Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Operations Manager with 7 years of human resource experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolutions, change management, labor relations and benefits administration. Proven experience collaborating with management team to conduct human resources strategic planning in order to support company goals. Excellent ability to address and implement strategic plans for talent acquisitions, retention and success planning.
Skills : MS Office.
- Provided personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Observed, received, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Provided information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Utilized computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Translated what information means and how it can be used.
- Used relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Developed specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Medical Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Self-motivated professional with experience within the healthcare field. I possess strong organizational skills, with proven ability to function in high stress environments and achieve results. I possess exceptional communication skills, along with proficiencies in several databases and software systems. I am looking to retain a position that utilizes my skill as well as maximizes my potential for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Licensed Managing Cosmetologist.
- Under general supervision, the Medical Coordinator is responsible for Providing administrative and credentialing support for the home Administrator.
- Executing all medical requirements of residents and maintains records and systems that result in efficient program operation.
- Files all consultation forms in resident books and perform all follow up appointments as written on each consult form.
- Responsible for monthly medication inventory.
- Ensuring all medications align with the original script as well as packaging from Pharmacy.
- Ensuring staff are aware of any specialized treatment in implementations of any personal care plan.
- Retrieve any community resource that can enhance the health and wellness of residents.
- Communicate with insurance providers when necessary in advocating for fair, cost-effective premiums and prescription coverage.
Nursing & Health Sciences
Medical Coordinator II Resume
Objective : To secure a position as a Certified Medical Assistant which will fully utilize my related training, practical experience and communication skills.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, Healthcare, Training, Customer Care, Emr, Medical Records, Data Entry.
- Obtain, compile, and maintain client medical files.
- Ensure proper documentation in facility's database (ETO) and maintain hard copy of required documents Schedule and comply with required medical appointments and timelines.
- Respond and comply to individual emergency medical needs immediately.
- Maintain and review for accurate and complete list of medical supplies, prescribed medications, and over-the-counter medication.
- Collect, maintain, and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to supervisor.
- Facilitate and conduct medication and side effects training to employees as required.
- Provide a fail-safe plan with medication count, label accuracy, and self-administration of medication, including over-the-counter drugs.
- Develop and expand medical and dental services with local providers.
Junior Medical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Health Care Professional seeking to obtain a position utilizing my current responsibilities maintaining an efficient medical office and quality client services supporting a doctor's office combined with my extensive financial background. Dedicated, organized professional with superior communication and customer service skills with the proven ability to efficiently plan and manage multiple assignments to meet timely deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Manages front desk of medical office with high traffic volume including telephone and patient reception, appointment scheduling and payment collections in a courteous manner while supporting the administrative needs of the doctor.
- Greet visitors ascertain purpose of visit and direct to appropriate staff.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, verify insurance eligibility, obtain referrals and medical forms required.
- Assist with insurance billing and patient responsibility.
- Maintain current medical charts, reports and correspondence.
- Handle Workers' Comp Claims for processing.
- Calendar management of doctor's schedule between the office and clinic.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, including ordering and maintaining office and medical supplies.
Medical Coordinator/Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Possess strong organizational skills, with proven ability to function in high stress environments and achieve results. I possess exceptional communication skills, along with proficiency in several databases and software systems. I am looking to retain a position that utilizes my skill as well as maximizes my potential for professional and personal growth.
Skills : HR Management. Able To Read, Write And Speak Spanish. Certified Phlebotomist. Certified STNA.
- Recruits and advertises for direct care staff for available consumers, Processes applications and checking references, Criminal Check for all potential employees.
- Scheduling interviews for potential employees with appropriate supervisor.
- Completed payroll for all employees, followed state and federal regulations for employees.
- Responsible for insuring all new hire paperwork is completed and all new hire procedures are followed.
- Schedules caregiver staff for hours of services on new care recipients and open/shifts on existing cases.
- Maintains computer/spreadsheet schedules and ensures timely data entry for schedules.
- Participates in 30 and 90 day and annual evaluations of caregiver staff.
- Maintains professional relationships with clients and employees.
Billing And Coding
Medical Coordinator Associate Resume
Headline : To secure gainful employment in the medical field where I can use my exceptional qualities and skills to facilitate excellent healthcare services to individuals in the community.
Skills : Patient Education, Patient Scheduling, Medical Terminology, Filing, Billing, EKG, Wound Care, Injections, Vital Signs, Electronic Medical Records, Data Entry, Excel, Fax, Training, Teaching, Urinalysis, Word.
- Perform standard laboratory procedures in accordance with state laboratory codes.
- Deliver specimens, messages, and other supplies while maintaining inventory control.
- Setup, clean, and disinfect examination rooms.
- Assisted physicians in the examination and treatment of patients to include taking vital signs, drawing blood, extracting sutures, cleaning wounds, and also minor surgical procedures.
- Operated Cell-dyne Responsible for coordinating and facilitating the responsibilities of the Medical Assistants.
- Enters laboratory entries from satellite clinics.
- Acts as the Coordinator in control of patient flow for the physician and other assigned duties.
- Assists physician with bone marrow biopsy.
Medical Coordinator/Treatment Coordinator Resume
Headline : Registered Nurse Well rounded and highly skilled RN with more than 20 years of clinical experience in hospital, home health, case managing, hospice, telephonic triaging, and primary care environments.
Skills : Inventory Management, Communications Skills, Analytical Skills, Flexibility Skills, Interpersonal Ablities, Leadership/ Management Skills, Planning/ Organizing Skills, Fast Learner.
- Interfaced with physicians, affiliated providers, executives, department heads, and regional staff.
- Scheduled physicians for individual and group education with compliance coding specialists.
- Required managing up to eight calendars and tracking details to coordinate.
- Updated databases as appropriate to maintain current information on education completion.
- Coordinated processing of applications, appointments, and administrative support services for medical staff and health professionals.
- Supervised the billing, collection, and deposit of medical staff dues.
- Developed and implemented the maintenance of filing, record keeping, distribution of materials, and other types of office/program systems.
Associates Of Arts
Medical Coordinator Lead Resume
Objective : Innovative, customer-oriented healthcare administrator with background in managed, ambulatory and long-term care. Strong background in quality assurance, claims analysis and management principles and practices. Seeking a leadership role within an integrated delivery system. Highly analytical healthcare management professional combining more than number years of work in long term care with proficiency in financial management, leadership and positive clinical outcomes.
Skills : Leadership Training.
- Care deeply for Insureds health.
- Contact Physicians, Medical Facilities and Hospital to coordinate procedures or surgeries for our clients.
- Assist them with any need or question they might have.
- Assure that everywhere they been taking care of receive a VIP service.
- Answer and keep Agents informed of anything that is going on with their clients.
- Provide Medical benefits and send approval letters.
- Performs a wide variety of duties to support the Medical Staff, the Director of Medical Affairs and company administration.
- Slashed payroll/benefits administration cost 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
Medical Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A strong leader/mentor, confident in skills and quick on the spot decision making Dependable and reliable, eager to work overtime when available Prompt and courteous Friendly, works well alone as well as with a group Motivated and a fast learner.
Skills : Managing others.
- Staying apprised of current medical considerations and treatments for residents of the program.
- Carrying out the orders of the physician in directing the specific medical needs of an Individual.
- Monitoring and assisting in the delivery of medications.
- Ordering new medications and prescriptions.
- Maintaining an inventory of medical supplies.
- Coordinating the application process for services and insurance applications.
- Attending and assisting with medical appointments.
- Establishing emergency medical files for all new admissions and maintaining emergency medical files, immunization records and dental files on all Individuals.
Medical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experience in managing projects, streamlining processes, improving workflow, managing communication streams, and contributing to brand marketing. Experience in project life cycle, project plan building, timeline management, tracking, status reporting, change control & on-boarding personnel.
Skills : Spanish - Fluent, Portugesse - Proficient.
- Assist Primary Counselors by managing support services for 12-16 residents.
- Manage and coordinate medical, dental, psychiatric and legal appointments for residents.
- Transport residents to/from appointments, and interface with medical providers.
- Maintain files and records according to agency, school, county, state, and federal guidelines.
- Provide necessary reports and communication regarding health and legal needs of residents.
- Provide supervision and guidance to residents during daily structure.
- Answer and screen phone calls, and determine appropriate referrals or services.