Environmental Manager Resume
Headline : Team leader with in-depth knowledge of environmental management systems, rules, regulations and policies, experience with water pollution control, air quality, underground injection control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Auto desk Fusion, Blue Beam.
- Coordinated implementation of ISO 14001 and BP Amoco Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System.
- Performed HSE reporting, training, and conduct HSE risk and hazard assessments.
- Developed necessary HSE programs and procedures to meet BP Amoco HSE Policy and ISO 14001 Standard.
- Functioned as BP Solar HSE contact for external communications to community and regulatory authorities.
- Assisted implementation of Project HSE reviews, Contractor/Supplier HSE Audits, Advanced HSE Audits, and Incident Investigations.
- Reviewed new equipment and process changes for HSE risks. Maintain an ergonomics and industrial hygiene program.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team and develop/maintain a Business Support Plan.
Environmental Manager III Resume
Summary : A highly-motivated environmental manager with substantial expertise in the mining industry, including reclamation, safety, regulatory compliance and regulations, permitting.
Skills : Microsoft office, Management.
- First contact in the event of an environmental emergency. Ordered and maintained a sufficient supply of PPE; managed all waste activities.
- Analyzed water sample results and develop corrective responses. Obtain Air/Water operating permits for any Greenfield site.
- Performed site compliance inspections, ensuring that any required corrective actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Properly collected, stored and disposed of appropriately.
- Lead on the sustainable procurement of all goods and services.
- Lead the implantation of environmental policies and practices.
- Promoted and raised awareness in every level of the organization on the corporate, ethical and social responsibility for environmental compliance.
Environmental Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Strong leader skilled in communication, organization, project and influence management. EHS regulatory experience that spans Federal, State, and International environmental regulations.
Skills : Environmental Management, Production Management, Continuous Improvement.
- Provided environmental consulting services to DuPont Protection Technologies manufacturing operations.
- Provided waste management, wastewater, Title V air permitting, audit, compliance guidance, and product stewardship support.
- Provided environmental leadership on projects to improve capital productivity and business direction.
- Improved existing and established new environmental systems and programs.
- Tracked all environmental performance metrics and incident data.
- Developed environmental compliance programs and trained personnel on proper hazardous and chemical waste management.
- Balanced business needs and regulatory/corporate requirements. Ensured compliance with ACC Pollution Prevention Responsible Care Code.
Environmental Manager I Resume
Objective : Environmental Manager with ten years of experience in metal finishing operations including plating, powder coating, painting and wastewater treatment operations with a proven track record for improving safety.
Skills : Auto cad, Environmental Studies.
- Environmental manager at a developing copper mine.
- Performed analysis, modification, and implementation of local, state, and federal permit stipulations.
- Developed site-specific dust control techniques, established unique aquifer quality limits, developed water-rights adjudication processes.
- Published a mineral validity report to support a patent process.
- Developed a gallon per minute water supply well system for the heap leaching operation.
- Provide technical assistance to local farmers, ranchers, and businessmen.
- Assisted with EPA grant writing projects to obtain funds for water monitoring activities.
Environmental Manager II Resume
Headline : Excels individually or as part of a team in challenging high stress, and deadline-oriented environments. Achieved a Masters's degree in civil engineering, a PE license, and experience in a broad range of civil engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Hard Working.
- Developed and continue to manage the policy and procedures for the SFI/PEFC programs.
- Conducted annual internal audits, complete reports and conduct management review meetings for mill team.
- Managed contracts with third-party auditors and consultants. Surveyed PCA property for potential gopher tortoise recipient site.
- Prepared and presented endangered species material for logger education video.
- Trained PCA staff and contract loggers on laws, regulations, and identification of federal, state and globally listed species.
- Managed permitting and regulatory affairs for underground coal mining operations in Utah.
- Designed and administered corporate environmental projects, policies, programs, and procedures.
B.S. In Forestry
Environmental Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Work for a manufacturing firm in a position that requires extensive use of communication, supervisory and organizational skills to assure efficient facility operation and facility compliance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Process Management.
- Simplot is a natural resource company involved in agriculture and mining.
- Responsible for compliance and permitting at acre environmental farm and two processing facilities.
- Developed and implemented an Emergency Response Plan and participated in the Community Advisory Panel (CAP) for multiple industries.
- Managed a drinking water system and wastewater treatment facility as a certified operator.
- Reported and inspections to comply with all existing permits, including Title V.
- Participated in the design and managed the permitting, construction, staffing and startup for a successful anaerobic digester water treatment.
- Supervised twelve direct reports, both hourly and salary, with an excellent safety record.
Environmental Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Compliance in Automotive, Cement, Aerospace, and Injection Molding Industries. Health and Safety positions held in Automotive and Injection Molding Industries.
Skills : Project Management, Team Leadership, Program Coordination.
- Evaluated permit applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Provided technical assistance on NPDES permits questions to permittees and the public.
- Consulted with in-house staff, the applicant and/or their technical/legal representatives on NPDES permit documentation and information.
- Traveled to plant sites to gather information and meet with officials.
- Calculated numeric permit limits for various pollutants and wrote technical descriptive texts.
- Federal and State Laws, regulation, Federal Effluent Guidelines, policy matter and technical developments for NPDES permits.
- Wrote NPDES permits and prepared written responses to comments.
- Participated in and organized public hearings and legal proceedings.
Environmental Health Science
Lead Environmental Manager Resume
Summary : Full-time employment within a stable company that offers advancement opportunities and benefits. Act as a liaison between the department and other stakeholders in the community, including government agencies, industry groups, and communities regarding environmental issues and regulations.
Skills : Environmental Law, Hard Working.
- Performed Compliance Inspections of landfills, transfer stations, compost facilities, and septage haulers.
- Performed open dumping complaint inspections, Office of Air Quality Compliance and Enforcement And Asbestos Inspector.
- Performed Air Quality, Open Burn, Fugitive Dust, Asbestos, And, Outdoor Wood Boiler inspections.
- Created detailed field inspection reports and inspection summary letters.
- Maintained clients requested areas of the outside of either their business or home.
- Cleaned up trash from areas that I work in to maintain a professional look.
- Able to adapt to any crew is assigned to and performing tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Sr. Environmental Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for establishing Environmental Health and Safety management systems that prevent accidents.
Skills : Management, Environmental Studies.
- Managed risks by leading environmental compliance continuous improvement efforts and by determining EHS regulation applicability.
- Analyzed air regulations and applicability determinations.
- Completed reporting obligations for assigned rules. Lead and participate in party audits.
- Ensured compliance with federal state and regulatory agencies by the accurate and timely submission of required reports.
- Spearheaded the preparation and negotiation of permit applications favorable to operations.
- Represented environmental issues in community interactions.
- Maintained sites ISO 14001 Management Systems. Painting recordkeeping and semi-annual reporting.
Asst. Environmental Manager Resume
Objective : To use experience and motivational skills to create environmental excellence in organization. Work with regulatory agencies (e.g., EPA) to ensure compliance with environmental laws. Lead workshops for employees at various levels within their organization that discuss current issues in relation to their workplace safety issues in order to improve safety practices.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Responsible for the environmental management of a large greenfield nitrogen fertilizer project through construction and partial commissioning phases.
- Ensured compliance with various environmental rules including CAA, CWA, RCRA, EPCRA, and FIFRA.
- Managed compliance with numerous air permits, a Construction Storm Water permit.
- Directed stormwater compliance for an acre construction site.
- Worked with process engineers to develop the site NPDES Industrial Discharge permit.
- Developed the site Risk Management Plan (RMP).
- Led development of the site Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan.
Environmental Manager Resume
Headline : Inspection process, environmental health specialists may collect samples of soil, air, water, and possible pollutants from the places they inspect.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- General Business Description employee unionized ductile iron pipe foundry.
- Operated alternating foot diameter cupolas shifts.
- Molten metal casting and annealing processes, hydrostatic pressure testing operations.
- Finished process: cement lining and asphalt pipe coating.
- Robotically controlled resin-coated sand core production.
- Raw material and finished product storage, handling, and shipping facilities with a piece of mobile equipment fleet.
- Foundry waste staging area, process wastewater handling, and discharge facilities.