Environmental Manager Resume
Headline : Team leader with in-depth knowledge of environmental management systems, rules, regulations and policies, experience with water pollution control, air quality, underground injection control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Auto desk Fusion, Blue Beam.
- Coordinated implementation of ISO 14001 and BP Amoco Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System.
- Performed HSE reporting, training, and conduct HSE risk and hazard assessments.
- Developed necessary HSE programs and procedures to meet BP Amoco HSE Policy and ISO 14001 Standard.
- Functioned as BP Solar HSE contact for external communications to community and regulatory authorities.
- Assisted implementation of Project HSE reviews, Contractor/Supplier HSE Audits, Advanced HSE Audits, and Incident Investigations.
- Reviewed new equipment and process changes for HSE risks. Maintain an ergonomics and industrial hygiene program.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team and develop/maintain a Business Support Plan.
Environmental Manager III Resume
Summary : A highly-motivated environmental manager with substantial expertise in the mining industry, including reclamation, safety, regulatory compliance and regulations, permitting.
Skills : Microsoft office, Management.
- First contact in the event of an environmental emergency. Ordered and maintained a sufficient supply of PPE; managed all waste activities.
- Analyzed water sample results and develop corrective responses. Obtain Air/Water operating permits for any Greenfield site.
- Performed site compliance inspections, ensuring that any required corrective actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Properly collected, stored and disposed of appropriately.
- Lead on the sustainable procurement of all goods and services.
- Lead the implantation of environmental policies and practices.
- Promoted and raised awareness in every level of the organization on the corporate, ethical and social responsibility for environmental compliance.
Environmental Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Strong leader skilled in communication, organization, project and influence management. EHS regulatory experience that spans Federal, State, and International environmental regulations.
Skills : Environmental Management, Production Management, Continuous Improvement.
- Provided environmental consulting services to DuPont Protection Technologies manufacturing operations.
- Provided waste management, wastewater, Title V air permitting, audit, compliance guidance, and product stewardship support.
- Provided environmental leadership on projects to improve capital productivity and business direction.
- Improved existing and established new environmental systems and programs.
- Tracked all environmental performance metrics and incident data.
- Developed environmental compliance programs and trained personnel on proper hazardous and chemical waste management.
- Balanced business needs and regulatory/corporate requirements. Ensured compliance with ACC Pollution Prevention Responsible Care Code.
Environmental Manager I Resume
Objective : Environmental Manager with ten years of experience in metal finishing operations including plating, powder coating, painting and wastewater treatment operations with a proven track record for improving safety.
Skills : Auto cad, Environmental Studies.
- Environmental manager at a developing copper mine.
- Performed analysis, modification, and implementation of local, state, and federal permit stipulations.
- Developed site-specific dust control techniques, established unique aquifer quality limits, developed water-rights adjudication processes.
- Published a mineral validity report to support a patent process.
- Developed a gallon per minute water supply well system for the heap leaching operation.
- Provide technical assistance to local farmers, ranchers, and businessmen.
- Assisted with EPA grant writing projects to obtain funds for water monitoring activities.
Environmental Manager II Resume
Headline : Excels individually or as part of a team in challenging high stress, and deadline-oriented environments. Achieved a Masters's degree in civil engineering, a PE license, and experience in a broad range of civil engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Hard Working.
- Developed and continue to manage the policy and procedures for the SFI/PEFC programs.
- Conducted annual internal audits, complete reports and conduct management review meetings for mill team.
- Managed contracts with third-party auditors and consultants. Surveyed PCA property for potential gopher tortoise recipient site.
- Prepared and presented endangered species material for logger education video.
- Trained PCA staff and contract loggers on laws, regulations, and identification of federal, state and globally listed species.
- Managed permitting and regulatory affairs for underground coal mining operations in Utah.
- Designed and administered corporate environmental projects, policies, programs, and procedures.
B.S. In Forestry
Environmental Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Work for a manufacturing firm in a position that requires extensive use of communication, supervisory and organizational skills to assure efficient facility operation and facility compliance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Process Management.
- Simplot is a natural resource company involved in agriculture and mining.
- Responsible for compliance and permitting at acre environmental farm and two processing facilities.
- Developed and implemented an Emergency Response Plan and participated in the Community Advisory Panel (CAP) for multiple industries.
- Managed a drinking water system and wastewater treatment facility as a certified operator.
- Reported and inspections to comply with all existing permits, including Title V.
- Participated in the design and managed the permitting, construction, staffing and startup for a successful anaerobic digester water treatment.
- Supervised twelve direct reports, both hourly and salary, with an excellent safety record.
Environmental Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Compliance in Automotive, Cement, Aerospace, and Injection Molding Industries. Health and Safety positions held in Automotive and Injection Molding Industries.
Skills : Project Management, Team Leadership, Program Coordination.
- Evaluated permit applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Provided technical assistance on NPDES permits questions to permittees and the public.
- Consulted with in-house staff, the applicant and/or their technical/legal representatives on NPDES permit documentation and information.
- Traveled to plant sites to gather information and meet with officials.
- Calculated numeric permit limits for various pollutants and wrote technical descriptive texts.
- Federal and State Laws, regulation, Federal Effluent Guidelines, policy matter and technical developments for NPDES permits.
- Wrote NPDES permits and prepared written responses to comments.
- Participated in and organized public hearings and legal proceedings.
Environmental Health Science
Lead Environmental Manager Resume
Summary : Full-time employment within a stable company that offers advancement opportunities and benefits.
Skills : Environmental Law, Hard Working.
- Performed Compliance Inspections of landfills, transfer stations, compost facilities, and septage haulers.
- Performed open dumping complaint inspections, Office of Air Quality Compliance and Enforcement And Asbestos Inspector.
- Performed Air Quality, Open Burn, Fugitive Dust, Asbestos, And, Outdoor Wood Boiler inspections.
- Created detailed field inspection reports and inspection summary letters.
- Maintained clients requested areas of the outside of either their business or home.
- Cleaned up trash from areas that I work in to maintain a professional look.
- Able to adapt to any crew is assigned to and performing tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Sr. Environmental Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for establishing Environmental Health and Safety management systems that prevent accidents.
Skills : Management, Environmental Studies.
- Managed risks by leading environmental compliance continuous improvement efforts and by determining EHS regulation applicability.
- Analyzed air regulations and applicability determinations.
- Completed reporting obligations for assigned rules. Lead and participate in party audits.
- Ensured compliance with federal state and regulatory agencies by the accurate and timely submission of required reports.
- Spearheaded the preparation and negotiation of permit applications favorable to operations.
- Represented environmental issues in community interactions.
- Maintained sites ISO 14001 Management Systems. Painting recordkeeping and semi-annual reporting.
Asst. Environmental Manager Resume
Objective : To use experience and motivational skills to create environmental excellence in organization.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Responsible for the environmental management of a large greenfield nitrogen fertilizer project through construction and partial commissioning phases.
- Ensured compliance with various environmental rules including CAA, CWA, RCRA, EPCRA, and FIFRA.
- Managed compliance with numerous air permits, a Construction Storm Water permit.
- Directed stormwater compliance for an acre construction site.
- Worked with process engineers to develop the site NPDES Industrial Discharge permit.
- Developed the site Risk Management Plan (RMP).
- Led development of the site Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan.
Environmental Manager Resume
Headline : Inspection process, environmental health specialists may collect samples of soil, air, water, and possible pollutants from the places they inspect.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- General Business Description employee unionized ductile iron pipe foundry.
- Operated alternating foot diameter cupolas shifts.
- Molten metal casting and annealing processes, hydrostatic pressure testing operations.
- Finished process: cement lining and asphalt pipe coating.
- Robotically controlled resin-coated sand core production.
- Raw material and finished product storage, handling, and shipping facilities with a piece of mobile equipment fleet.
- Foundry waste staging area, process wastewater handling, and discharge facilities.