Environmental Technician Resume
Objective : Highly dedicated, motivated and innovative field analyst / field consultant with a proven track record in achievements of excellence; in work ethic, superior work quality, leadership, team work and team building. With more than 12 years experience in trouble shooting, systemization testing & operations. As well as operations with many different types of sampling systems and test equipment dealing with Air, water and soil qualities.
Skills : Environmental Sampling and Audit, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills, Computer skills, Detail Oriented, Organizational skills, Data: entry, management, and analysis, online research, Software: word, powerpoint, excel, access, GIS, Google drive.
- Environmental monitoring at underground storage tanks (UST's) ex.
- Prepare maps: geologic cross section maps, potentiometric maps, iso-concentration maps, zoning and site maps using Corell Draw software.
- Maintain remediation systems: pump and treat, soil vapor extraction, and air sparging systems.
- Supervise drillers at well installations, assist with tank pulls.
- Conduct groundwater sampling events at UST Sites.
- Calibrate and maintain field equipment and company vehicles, order supplies for sampling events, survey monitor well elevations with rod and transit.
- Fulfilled a combination of office and field work responsibilities resulting in effective co operation with project managers and field operations.
Associate Degree In General Science
Environmental Technician II Resume
Objective : Accomplished Environmentalists with over 4 years' of progressive environmental and scientific expertise. Knowledge and experience with environmental regulations and reporting requirements. Experience in developing and implementing analytical methodologies for laboratory testing. Superb leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Adapt to new environments and learn quickly. Enthusiastic with new challenges.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Administrative Assistant, Medical Billing, Medical Coding.
- Assist in environmental studies such as site assessment, environmental impact, chemical characterizations and environmental monitoring.
- Implement and maintain environmental programs such as, spill prevention and control, universal and hazardous waste and materials management, and employee training.
- Actively collaborate with management to improve and reduce costs of the wastewater treatment process.
- Complete all applicable reports, submitting them to appropriate agencies in a timely manner.
- Work with process safety engineer to maintain the Risk Management Plan by performing hazard assessments that details the potential effects of an accidental release.
- Identify workplace environmental and safety hazards to ensure facility is in compliance.
- Review MOC's from an environmental point of view.
Safety And Environmental Technician Resume
Objective : Ambitious and responsible professional with a proven record of accomplishment of success in positions requiring well-developed hands-on skill sets and customer service expertise. Able to facilitate the efficient flow of patients, while remaining focused on managing priorities and ensuring patient confidentiality. Well organized and experienced with Microsoft Office Suite. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills for effective communication and documentation.
Skills : Microsoft, Ms Word, MS Office, Internet, Powerpoint, Email, Windows.
- Properly identify waste for segregation, packaging, bulking, and transportation per applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Perform general labor at the including site set up, clean up, facility maintenance, inventory, routine inspection, bulking, unloading and lab packing of hazardous wastes.
- Respond appropriately to spills and releases of hazardous wastes by either performing containment and clean up or activating emergency response protocols.
- Prepare and load shipments of hazardous waste.
- Operate certain equipment including, but not limited to, trucks, forklifts, pumps, generators, compactors, and pressure washers.
- Perform hazardous categorization tests to identify unknown materials for proper labeling and subsequent disposal.
- Transport hazardous waste, as necessary, including batteries to local recyclers and waste from possible future satellite facilities to the HHWCF.
- Respond to inquiries and provide information to the public; present positive public image of the District.
Environmental Technician III Resume
Objective : Reliable and efficient custodian with more than  years executing custodial and maintenance duties in and around health clubs. Performs minor repairs and responds quickly to emergency service calls. HIGHLIGHTS Highly responsible and reliable Janitorial equipment familiarity Works well under pressure Buffing and waxing Multi-tasker Chemical cleaning Adaptable Restroom detailing Hardworking Stock maintenance.
Skills : Problem Solving. Adaptability. Collaboration. Strong Work Ethic. Time Management. Critical Thinking. Self-Confidence. Handling Pressure.
- Cleaned public restrooms, including scrubbing sinks, toilets, countertops and mirrors.
- Cleaned break rooms, including sinks, countertops, microwaves, coffeemakers, refrigerators, tables and chairs.
- Gathered and emptied trash and recycling bins.
- Stripped, sealed, finished and polished floors.
- Maintained all janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Operated janitorial equipment properly and safely.Moved and carried equipment and furniture.
- Safely operated equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor buffers and carpet machines.
Environmental Technician I Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of extensive knowledge of effective cleaning techniques needed to maintain a clean and hygienic hospital enviroment. Excellent knowledge of medical units and keen awarness of the techniques needed to maintain the areas in hospitals and clinics. Detailed oriented and able to effectively interact with patients,clients and peers in a manner that represents the hospital in a positive manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Drafts letters and prepares Notice of Intents to the state DEQ and the EPA regarding compliance activities.
- Researches new regulations and their potential impact on the university.
- Coordinates efforts of different emission sources on campus to remain in compliance with local, state and national laws.
- Oversees Safety Data Sheet (SDS) compliance, data management and record keeping.
- Assists with hazardous material compliance.
- Assists with reviewing, updating, calculating, and aiding with compliance of relevant environmental permits, programs, and regulations.
- Performs environmental inspections and audits.
Environmental Technician/Linen Worker Resume
Headline : I'm seeking a challenging position with a competitive company that has a strong management support system. A company that will work together as a team to seek and solve solutions to the challenges faced in the Industrial field. Reason: I, Frank Salinas, would love this opportunity to work for your company. I see this as a life changing move to better my career in the industrial field. Given this opportunity I know I will succeed and progress beyond my expectations with your company.
Skills : Laboratory instrumentation Microsoft Office suite proficient Communication with team Basic environmental protection.
- Served as the primary contact for all regulatory agency requests and interaction.
- Administered client and vendor financial obligations including invoicing, rebate management and reporting for a multi-million dollar project.
- Served as liaison between client and vendors in relation to service issues and contract management.
- Coordinated logistics for transportation of waste from client sites including scheduling, manifesting and segregation.
- Provided compliant characterization, packaging, and shipping of hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams for client facility (LQG).
- Program implementation of hazardous and universal waste areas for multiple off-site facilities.
- Performed chemical handling, waste profiling, and lab pack duties.
- Ensured compliance with government regulations and client requirements by performing MSDS research, regulatory inspections, document maintenance and waste reporting.
Environmental Technician/Production Worker Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Environmental Technician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Typing, Filing, Data Entry.
- Prepare samples for analysis in accordance with established protocols.
- Conduct basic chemical and physical laboratory and field tests according to prescribed standards to determine characteristics or composition of solid, liquid, or gaseous materials and substances.
- Collect samples of gases from air emission points, and collects other air samples and meteorological data to assist in evaluation of atmospheric pollutants.
- Collect water samples from raw, semiprocessed or processed water, industrial waste water, or water from other sources to assess pollution problem.
- Collect soil, silt, mud, or sediment samples to determine chemical composition and nature of pollutants.
- Prepare samples for testing, records data, prepares summaries and charts for review, and develops a report detailing activities performed and results received.
- Setup monitoring equipment to provide flow of information.
- Installs, operates, and performs routine maintenance on gas and fluid flow systems, chemical reaction systems, mechanical equipment, and other test instrumentation.
BS In Science
Environmental Technician Lead Resume
Objective : Team member who successfully manages large-volume orders and adeptly operates grills, deep-fat fryers and griddles.Fast food worker highly efficient at preparing food orders quickly while greeting all customers. Team member with precise and rapid order processing skills. Self-motivated individual with exceptional abilities in electrical systems installation and maintenance. Unwavering reliable, having strong work ethic, and a desire to deliver the best results.
Skills : Environmental Sampling, Ground Water Monitoring, GIS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Hydrology.
- Assist in the cleanup of hazardous material spills.
- Maintain process parameters and evaluate process anomalies.
- Perform environmental quality work in field or office settings.
- Collecting and analyzing samples such as air and ground water.
- Obtain product information, identify vendors or suppliers, or order materials or equipment to maintain inventory.
- Arrange for the disposal of MDPE waste water.
- Review technical documents to ensure completeness and conformance to requirements.
- Assess the ability of environments to naturally remove or reduce conventional or emerging contaminants from air, water, or soil.
Sr. Environmental Technician Resume
Headline : I am proud to say I am now a Certified Phlebotomy Technician through Tennessee College of Applied Technology. I worked hard and also studied hard to complete my knowledge in Phlebotomy. I want to learn more everyday to continue my knowledge in all fields of my new oncoming career. I am seeking a job in Phlebotomy. I hope to learn more, if I may, in the medicial field. I want to be able to use my knowledge in this field to help others.
Skills : Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus,.
- Addresses environmental issues by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Gathers environmental data by applying agriculture, chemistry, meteorology, and engineering principles.
- Determines characteristics or composition of solid, liquid, or gaseous materials and substances by conducting chemical, physical, laboratory, and field tests, using ph meter, chemicals, autoclaves, centrifuge spectrophotometer, microscope, analytical instrumentation, and chemical laboratory equipment.
- Evaluates atmospheric pollutants by collecting and analyzing samples of gases from smokestacks; gathering other air samples and meteorological data.
- Assesses water pollutants by collecting and analyzing water samples from streams and lakes, raw, semiprocessed or processed water, and industrial waste water.
- Determines chemical composition and nature of land pollutants by collecting and analyzing soil, silt, and mud.
- Maintains environmental data base by developing information requirements; designing an information system.
- Prepares summaries and charts by gathering and testing samples; analyzing and summarizing findings and trends.
Computer & Information Sciences
Environmental Technician Resume
Summary : I am seeking full time employment. I have spent most of my working life as a CNA, Medical Records Warehouse, a Recreational Activity Assistant, In-Home Caregiver and Housekeeper in a Hospital setting. I work well independently, as well as a team player. I'm trustworthy, reliable, dependable and a hard worker.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, 2D Illustration, 3D Illustrations,.
- Creating detailed Auto Cad floor plans for quantification and sample locations.
- Perform standard IH and environmental field surveys as lead project officer.
- Advise professionals within the organization and prepared specifications for projects performed by in-house workforce as well as outside contractors.
- Plan, organize, and conduct IH and environmental surveys within customer's organizations to include field measurements and laboratory analysis.
- Inspect buildings for hazardous building materials.
- Evaluate all types of IH and environmental and field survey operations.
- Support in-house & contractor field activities on environmental evaluations, remediation and construction sites.
- Generate and maintain engineering site plan drawings for all projects.
Computer Drafting And Design
Jr. Environmental Technician Resume
Summary : Full time or part time permanent employment with a business which will offer challenging for developing new skills. Highlights of Qualification Enjoy keeping busy and learning new skills. Able to represent a company with a professional appearance and manner. Take pride in providing excellent customer service. Supportive team member; committed responsible.
Skills : Class B CDL driver's license with HazMat, Airbrakes, Tanker, Doubles and Triples endorsements. Currently holding Class A CDL permit. OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour training course OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Worked with design engineers to troubleshoot hardware failures.
- Wrote test procedures and process reports.
- Assisted engineers in planning and implementing tests.
- Upgraded processes and continuously searched for new ways to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Trained new technicians in the discipline of environmental tests.
- Identified and purchased equipment for environmental and process control.
- Implemented HALT/HAST testing for DMD/DSS.
- Created test profiles in Labview to analyze equipment.
Environmental Technician Resume
Summary : I Have Many Year's in Sanitation, Biohazard ,Infection Control, First Aid,General Cleaning, Laundry, Training Also I Have Worked in A Health Care Several year's. Participated In Bathing, Preparing Meals 'Activities. I love doing what I have Always been great At .
Skills : mop, dust, disinfect, terminal cleaning, chemical measuring, keeping inventory.
- Meritoriously promoted as Environmental Technician to southern California's largest and most stringent regulated landfill division.
- Organized and reviewed compliance data collected from four company landfill sites for monthly and quarterly submission to state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Efficiently performed duties and responsibilities of three separate positional assignments in providing technical, regulatory and administrative support for Southern California's Divisional Facilities and Special Waste sales team.
- Educated customers regarding special waste disposal permit requirements, reviewed and completed Customer Service Agreements, channeled sales leads and generated sales reports for management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Personally recognized by Southern California's Area President as the "Backbone" for technical and leadership contributions to Southern California sales team that consistently exceeded annual performance goals by 50% for the last nine years in a row for a total of $49 million in sales.
- Received Allied Waste Special Waste Sales "Overperformer" Award for 2006.
- Demonstrated strong work ethics and commitment to excellence by working directly with the West Region South Director of Special Waste Sales in providing outstanding service levels to clients ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Bachelor Of Science