Client Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Proven Client Relationship Manager with over seven-plus years of experience in high paced environments. Versatile, reliable and efficient professional with experience working with clients ranging from the individual consumer to small business clients. Ability successfully deepens relationships while meeting and or exceeding established goals, whiles staying within regulatory compliance. Looking to build long-lasting relationships by using my knowledge of finance and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Sales, People Person, Communication, Outside Sales
- Managing a portfolio of over 150 accounts within the industries of Legal, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, Transportation, and Non-Profits with a revenue of over $1M.
- Generating revenue and other required resources by taking a consultative approach to current and potential partners in support of the community impact goals.
- Cultivating sustainable relationships with current and prospective donors that lead to mutually beneficial outcomes communicate, promote and advocate the importance of community involvement, partnership and investment through education, collaboration and fundraising.
- Gaining market intelligence and developing corresponding strategies that lead to increased market improved forecasting accuracy.
- Serving as the year-around point of contact and strategic consultant for community engagement.
- Responsible and accountable for problem-solving and decision making with partners to reach target results.
- Executing specific multi-year development action plans to ensure the cultivation of relationships and to drive revenue growth.
- Providing the ideal experience for corporate investors by promptly handling inquiries, valuing donor gifts and regularly communicating about investments and the community impact those investments are making.
- Managing corporate and donor data efficiently and accurately project and forecast annual and multi-year revenue associated with workplace portfolio.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished, results-oriented bilingual (Spanish) Customer Relationship Manager with outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, and solid professional and entrepreneurial experience. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. To obtain a position as a personal banker that provides continuous room for improvement, creativity, initiative, skills and utilizing knowledge combined with a wealth of experience to contribute towards positive customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Operations, Relationship Management, Supervision, Sales, Web Design, Leadership
- Generated new businesses via new client acquisition and referrals from different sales channels.
- Analyzed and reviewed potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Built and expanded existing client relationships through pro-active contact, account planning, and effective pipeline management.
- Identified and prioritized activities to maximize revenue contribution from the allocated client portfolio.
- Provided a high level of professionalism in conducting consultations and profiling with clients.
- Structured transaction of deals based on client needs and provides justification for waiver deviations from standard pricing.
- Recommended strategies where account management or recovery is needed on problem accounts, assisting risk in identifying sources for minimizing loan losses.
- Analyzed financial requirements of clients and match with bank's product offerings.
- Reviewed daily past due, excess reports, input action taken in these reports.
- Assisted in review planning and proactively contacted customers for documents - financial statements, stock & debtor lists, insurance reports, valuation reports, etc.
Assistant Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Aggressive Assistant Relationship Manager driven to exceed sales goals and corner the market in cell phone sales. Successful at propelling retail stores to lead revenue in the district. Experienced manager of teams of up to six staff member's. Customer-centered banking professional with a diverse financial service career in institutional business development and project management. Innovative and detail-oriented. Successful at improving operations, impacting business growth and enhancing profits.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Excellent Organization, Motivated And Self-starting, Problem-Solving & Customer Service, Financial & Documentation, Scheduling, Telephone, Listening, Verbal Communication
- Sourced/generated leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building.
- Ensured all leads and inquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis.
- Adhered to company's policy and procedure for the complete leasing process/transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation.
- Completed datasheet and submitted leasing pack after completion of the transaction.
- Pro-actively strived to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company's market share and that of competitors.
- Drove customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g., solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, new business calls, face to face activities, etc. ).
- Managed outbound lead merchandising along with associated booking fee when appropriate.
- Developed a strong book of business through networking events, referrals, and b2b sales efforts.
Masters of Business Administration
Account Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : A creative and inventive Account Relationship Manager with more than 5 years of experience in Business development & Financial industry who craves for challenges and who is not afraid to work out of his comfort zone. Responsible for the sourcing, securing, developing and retaining profitable long term relationships with the assigned and new clients. The primary focus is on finding new business opportunities to offer our products and services to clients and very effective in cross-selling and deepening the relationship with clients.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft Office, Financial Management, Sales, Banking, Cash Handling, Account Management
- Responsibilities included new clients acquisition, serving existing clients and business development.
- Offering different retail banking products like accounts, credit cards, mortgage loan, personal loan, auto, business & term loans to retail individual and to corporates.
- Keeping customers up to date with bank mobile apps & other technological things which can save the customer time.
- Ensuring payroll processing on time for my assigned corporate & achieving casa target.
- Ensuring cross-selling of fee income and asset products to corporate responsible for servicing to existing top corporate relationships.
- Maintaining relationship with all decision-makers and influencers of clients.
- Conducting interviews with applicants to thoroughly understand current and prospective customer's needs and their financial situation to market and sell additional Bank products and services.
- Visiting applicants at their place of business to verify and better assess their current situation and future needs.
Masters of Science
Finance Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented and high performing sales and customer service professionals offering an extensive background in management and communications combined with solid experience. Exemplifies the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Chinese, Mandarin, Relationship Management, Computer, Sales Management, Finance, Administrative Duties, Customer Service Experience
- Managing the relationship between the bank and its corporate and retail clients.
- Marketing bank products and services from deposits, trade finance, and credit products and services to Chinese clients.
- Providing direct client service support to our high net-worth clients, owners of SME clients and high-level executives of our corporate clients.
- Monitoring post-sale service given by our operations personnel to our VIP clients and serve as an escalation contact officer on complex service issues.
- Conducting marketing presentations in English and Chinese to foreign banking and business delegates coming to china for possible investments.
- Conducting marketing presentations in the consulate and diplomatic events to promote the bank's fast, efficient and affordable remittance service to the expat community and foreign corporate executives in China.
- Managing all communications with customer related to credit and non-credit issues.
- Working with commercial documentation department and Business Credit Management team in the review and negotiation of loan documents.
- Maintaining assigned annual goals for portfolio maintenance, portfolio growth, and new business development, and will be ranked among peers on the Division Scorecard.
Masters of Science
Assistant Branch Manager/Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Assistant Branch Manager/Relationship Manager with proven leadership managing diverse programs and cross-functional communications, while providing motivation and strategic vision. Continuously produces results while keeping a professional demeanor in highly stressful and fast-paced environments. Well organized, who is consistently aim to push revenue expectations and exceed goals. Pragmatic and result-oriented, with a focus on bottom-line results. A track record of achieving and exceeding the standards of performance set out for any projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Public Speaking, CRM, Inventory, Adobe, Viso, SharePoint, Knowledgelink
- Oversaw all aspects of the client relationship at the employer level to ensure clients are completely satisfied with wage works cobra and direct bill products and services.
- Analyzed client-specific utilization, trends, and service level metrics.
- Owned process and outcomes of client issues and determine root cause analysis of issues.
- Tracked all contacts and other clients critical information while utilizing the internal sales force automation system.
- Closely monitored HIPAA violations and created cases to report violations.
- Provided insight on client benefit practices and needs to product management and development functions.
- Led cross functional internal teams to implement client and participant experience improvement requests.
- Developed strategies designed to identify qualified businesses through various techniques.
- Assisted Managers with any vendor management systems related questions.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : A Regional Relationship Manager with more than five years of experience supporting fast-paced Fortune 100 financial services companies, staffing, and the United States Military. An excellent communicator with a background in relationship building, vendor sourcing, workflow coordination, process mapping, problem-solving, procurement planning, recruitment, and business analytics. Seeking a mid-level management opportunity within a dynamic company, where I can best utilize my experience and vast knowledge to meet organizational goals.
Skills : Sales Management, Event Planning, Budget Management, Quality Control, Customer Service, Coaching
- Provided oversight and relationship management to a client base of top producing financial advisors and assistants.
- Assisted our clients in learning how to get the most out of their experience with 1st global.
- Recommended areas for process and procedure improvement to improve advisor efficiency.
- Answered incoming phone calls and emails to provide expedient and accurate information regarding programs, platforms, documents, account set up, transfers, trading and commissions.
- Served as a liaison between internal departments to resolve outstanding issues for advisors.
- Served as a sales support supervisor in looking for any potential regulatory issues, violations or complaints involving assigned advisors or assistants.
- Acted as an educational resource to assistants by providing financial product knowledge and training on proper processes and procedures.
- Managed over 150 clients in a book of business and exceeded the goal of adding 5 new clients/month.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Lead Relationship Manager who effectively identifies and resolves complex financial issues. Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing business environments. Knowledgeable sales and marketing professional whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency, and ambition. Skilled in coaching and mentoring branch team members on a variety of products and services. Dependable and successful in building a loyal customer base.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Staff Leadership And Development, Process Implementation, Customer Relations, Business Performance Improvement, Polished Communication
- Adhered to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to retail auto lending.
- Effectively managed more than 100 automotive dealer - client relationships.
- Educated dealer customers on a variety of loan products and available credit options.
- Partnered with area sales managers to identify major account opportunities.
- Made 400+ outbound calls monthly to dealers to capture their business while taking in 500+ inbound calls.
- Strategically analyzing their potential in the territory and game plan with dealers to achieve their targeted goals.
- Created training materials, lead training classes and shared best practices with fellow employees.
- Provided business solutions to current and potential customer bases in order to boost sales and improver overall efficiency.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
Business Banking Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Highly self-motivated Business Banking Relationship Manager with strong ability to successfully work independently and handle the pressure. Strong interpersonal skills and deep ability to achieve the desired results in a fast-paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment Exceptional flexibility to deal with a variety of people, situations, problems, and changes. Profoundly detailed and organized in the approach to work and follow through. To execute sales skills, education, and professional experience to financially help a company grow.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Banking, Financial Analysis, Credit Analysis, Communications, Coaching, Conflict Resolution, Sales, Customer Service, Lotus Notes, Relationship Management, Risk Management, Training, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Serving the core financial needs of the clients and building long-lasting relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Exceeded sales goals by effectively promoting products and services to maximize our client's financial needs.
- Developed and sustained professional relationships with clients and local entrepreneurs.
- Ensuring risk is identified and managed in daily business, product and service transactions.
- Resolving customer issues and escalate to the appropriate person/department in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Functioning as the central delivery point to clients by executing relationship strategy and working with key business partners to engage expertise.
- Retaining and expanding high-value relationships while conducting client acquisition activity.
- Exhibiting high-degree of credit acumen, partnering successfully with credit and compliance partners and serving as part of the first line of defense in identifying and managing risk.
- Delivering knowledgeable advice and solutions, institutionalizing client relationships, and optimizing revenue opportunities to the Commercial Bank.
Bachelor Of Science
Small Business Relationship Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated Small Business Relationship Manager with experience of multi-faceted sales, marketing and data collection environments including telephone, F2F, over the counter, D2D and B2B and internet proposals of both tangible and intangible products. Excel in customer relations, personal trust, and customer service. Effectively manage sales of multiple products, according to the needs of the client and take pride in providing exemplary customer service.
Skills : Banking, Customer Relationship Management, Team Management, Team Leader, Credit Analysis, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Reporting, Sales Management
- Worked with small to mid-size business owners and merchants as a merchant advocate in conjunction with endorsed associations.
- Worked with area chambers of commerce to get acquainted with key business owners and administrative managers by attending functions and events sponsored by the chambers and related trade associations.
- Maintained and grew a portfolio of more than 100 client relationships comprising more than $6 million in assets and liabilities.
- Managed the existing customer base with the objective of growing the product base and maintaining margins.
- Ensured the overall growth and success by deepening relationships with existing customers and new acquisitions.
- Responsible for acquiring new consumers and small and medium business clients, as well as expand relationships with existing clients.
- Ensured oversight on operational activities including transaction accuracy and execution of compliance regulations and policies is in order.
- Met with clients to discuss current and future financial and life priorities.