After School Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Customer service professional excelling at customer satisfaction and retention. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Performed activities listed in the district's classroom teacher job description as appropriate and applicable.
- Planed, organize, and provided instruction in English in the Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Developed and delivered lesson plans utilizing a broad range of appropriate and differentiated techniques and strategies.
- Administered academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student's progress in meeting academic learning targets.
- Maintained complete and accurate records of student's progress and evidence of growth.
- Provided a nurturing, supportive, and positive learning environment with high expectations that encourage student responsibility.
- Facilitated frequent and effective home-school communication by coordinating, conferences.
After School Program Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Provide outstanding customer service and client management with a focus on exceeding expectations and fostering superb customer relationships and company growth.
Skills : Motivational Skills, Cleaning.
- Planned and administered an afterschool schedule serving children.
- Worked with a small afterschool committee to ensure program access to as many families as possible and maintain offerings.
- Coordinated with teachers, vendors, and staff to implement the scheduling of afterschool classes.
- Requested invoices and contracts from vendors.
- Scheduled a small staff of teachers and aides to provided enrichments and offer assistance to outside vendors.
- Created and maintained comprehensive rosters with student information including allergy information, emergency contact information.
- Maintained files of student behavioral incident reports and accident reports and contact parents as necessary.
After School Program Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Worked with a family member or voluntary experience, such as visiting elderly people in residential homes or helping in a school for pupils with learning disabilities.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Management.
- Assumed responsibility for the building in the after school hours.
- Organized and leaded daily Homework Help sessions.
- Completed reporting requirements such as daily attendance, weekly lesson plan charts, social behavior scales, and progress reports.
- Helped students with art projects and other endeavors.
- Worked with program staff, volunteers, community associates to research, develop, implement, and facilitate activities.
- Promoted healthy eating, exercising, and positive attitude development throughout the community.
- Handled money intake and created weekly spreadsheets.
After School Program Coordinator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Responsible for members of staff as well as clients and their families. Being a care assistant provides a range of transferable skills and equips care assistants with the knowledge.
Skills : Therapeutic Recreation, Supervisory Skills.
- Coordinated AfterSchool programming for Hannibal Highschool.
- Provided outreach to marginalized youth, provided homework support, life skill training and college/trade preparation.
- Maintained NY state standards for child care, reported, maintained program statistics.
- Provided referrals to social services and child protection as needed.
- Utilized during regular school hours as well to de-escalate violence and act as a liaison to obtain social services for youth in need.
- Planned actives for the kids that include math, reading, interacting with each other.
- Planned a physical activity that the kids can all do.
After School Program Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Customer service experience in a challenging environment, helping the organization achieve short-term and long-term corporate goals.
Skills : Communication Skills, Technical Skills.
- Collaborated process in a comprehensive afterschool program.
- Responsible for helping to maintain a safe, clean After School Program site.
- Ensured a high level of program quality and worked to establish a positive relationship with all program participants and their families.
- Assisted in planning and implementing the afterschool program.
- Developed procedures and policies for the operation of the afterschool program.
- Facilitated partnerships with appropriate public and private agencies that provide services to the students and families.
- Observed, monitored, & supervised children and staff throughout the afternoon.
After School Program Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students behavioral of learning problems.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Created arts and crafts activities for the children. Took care of all the needs of the children until parents arrived.
- Managed and instructed students in an after school program.
- Provided homework and tutoring assistance to middle school students.
- Developed and implemented curriculum for afterschool activities in Theater and Cooking courses.
- Communicated with students, parents, and KYDS management regarding class standards and expectations.
- Watched over children after school would let out every day.
- Helped with their homework making sure it's correct and complete.
After School Program Coordinator/Director Resume
Headline : Contribution to the success of employer and growing professionally. Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
Skills : Communication Skills, Speaking, Oral/written Presentations.
- Worked with three students with autism who had severe behavioral issues and had been convicted of inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Attended schools in Toledo's urban area and had one-on-one staff during school hours and had to have constant supervision.
- Provided oral and written reports to the Executive Director.
- Set up a behavior program based on rewarding positive behavior and worked with these students alone and accompanied.
- Learned to plan actives for the children to keep them skill growing.
- Provided a positive environment with tutoring and after school activities.
- Responsible for the care of children grades Kindergarten through sixth grade.
Asst. After School Program Coordinator Resume
Objective : Contribute to an organization that would benefit from experience, education, and exceptional people skills, while giving a sense of accomplishment and the fulfillment of being part of a team.
Skills : Great organizational skills, Good communication skills.
- Developed daily activities for the students. Coordinated supplies/food with the supervisor.
- Entrusted to maintain confidential files on children. Established positive relationships with families.
- Interacted with a wide variety of personalities. Utilized excellent organizational skills to coordinate special events for the students.
- Supervised students with their assigned homework
- Demonstrated educational lessons for students Met report deadlines and projects.
- Performed general administrative duties including organizing and maintaining student files.
- Planned and instructed lessons and activities for elementary-aged students Coordinated community volunteers to serve with the program.
Associate After School Program Coordinator Resume
Headline : Business Professional with extensive and diverse Banking and Customer Service experience. A highly regarded reviewer and negotiator of trust indentures and contracts, working with banks.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Project Management.
- Provided students with activities that promote their physical and intellectual development.
- Assisted and monitor students and staff during program hours.
- Utilized positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students.
- Maintained accurate and up to date student, staff and after school program records.
- Followed procedures for receipting payments. Oversees program staff, program operations, services.
- Provided services within established timeframes and in compliance with related requirements.
- Helped with homework, reading, & intellectual growth assignments.
Lead After School Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : To maximize customer service skills, maintained a high level of organization, maintained a clean work environment, and to increase work experience.
Skills : Scheduling, Computer Skills, Management.
- Multi-tasked accordingly and effectively, in order to make sure every child is properly cared for.
- Wrote weekly performance and grant reports.
- Performed multi administrative tasks (faxing, filing, and coping).
- Entered confidential information into Kid Powers' main database.
- Coordinated and taught weekly enrichment activities.
- Adhered to policies and carry out the established procedures.
- Worked with adolescents and youth with personal issues helping and supporting them with everyday living.
After School Program Coordinator Resume
Objective : Conduct program which provides additional education for students of very low socio-economic status. Communicate with teachers of students to discuss classroom behavior and possible improvements.
Skills : Process Management, Communication Skills.
- Developed multilingual and multicultural activities to serve families from diverse backgrounds.
- Planned and implemented educational programs for children.
- Built a stable, consistent and positive environment for old children.
- Planned and led games, reading and activities for groups of children.
- Encouraged early literacy through read-aloud time and alphabet games.
- Supervised circle time, free play, outside play and learning and developmental activities.
- Maintained a developmentally appropriate environment.