Objective : An hvac/r tech looking for a permanent position in this field. Troubleshoot and service hvac and refrigeration systems. Interested in commercial only.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Excel, Word, Windows, Mac OS X, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Inventory, HVAC, Service.
- Installed and Serviced commercial and residential split systems.
- Serviced 2 ton though 200 ton chillers.
- Installed D Maintenance circular pumps.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting and servicing of air and water cooled chillers.
- Installed and serviced of mini split and ductless systems.
- Installed and serviced of chill water and hot water circulation pumps and motors.
- Troubleshot and service of boiler and steam systems.
Bachelor's In Business Management
Sr. HVAC Resume
Objective : To obtain full-time employment and to be able to successfully grow with a company. HVAC Technician is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. This includes major and minor repairs.
Skills : install of furnace, ductwork, gas piping, charging, vacuum, pvc, oil burner, A coil, spark ignitors, sheet metal, servicing.
- Serviced cooling towers.
- Responsnible for Troubleshooting and servic of commercial a/c and refrigeration systems.
- Operated steam or hot water boilers and/or air conditioning equipment and monitors all operating parameters.
- Removed scale and residue from furnace tubes by adding chemicals or using steam or compressed air.
- Inspected fuel oil pumps, air compressors, fans, boilers, generators, water pumps, turbines, and related equipment.
- Inspected and repaired leaks.
- Packed pumps to reduce leakage and increase pressure.
Jr. HVAC Resume
Objective : To become a valuable asset to this company and to make sure all equipment are well maintained. And to make sure the working & living conditions is safe at all times.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel.
- Installed duct in new and existing homes/deliever supllies.
- Carried out a full program of preventative maintenance.
- Performed repairs on heating and/or air conditioning equipment including special projects such as rebricking, punching, and retubing boilers.
- Performed CO2 and 02 tests, as required.
- Investigated problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Performed preventative maintenance on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating and cooling systems.
- Monitored and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
Diploma In General
Asst. HVAC Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a reputable company with room for personal and professional development. Identify hazardous materials in system components (e.g., Freon) to ensure safe working.
Skills : Management, Warehouse Management.
- Located, picked up, and delivered parts required for department needs.
- Assisted in monitoring the work of lower level HVAC mechanics by providing instruction and training, Served as information resource and reviewing completed projects.
- Checked and changed air filters on a regular basis.
- Assessed drain problems and performs any needed repairs.
- Installed humidifiers into system and connects water and drain pipes.
- Determined amount of airflow required to keep carbon dioxide at a safe level, ensures this level is maintained.
- Worked on the ducts and assembling them with proper tools.
Hvac Associate Degree
Associate HVAC Resume
Objective : Would like the opportunity to learn, grow and become successful member of a great company. Eagerly looking to apply E.P.A. and N.A.T.E. I.D. certification out in the field.
Skills : HVAC, Shipping, Packing, Machining, Janitorial Cleaning, Time management, Speed accuracy.
- Worked on the job site by setting them with proper tools.
- Performed a demolition.
- Learned hvac a good trade and gave me motivation to continue with it and go to school for it.
- Used Learned how to install ducts how to make them learn some how to handle gages to work with refrigerated air.
- Learned how to install a unit as well.
- Responsible for service on swamp coolers and making sure they ran properly.
- Helped with installs on many different units.
HVAC III Resume
Objective : Looking for a company that offers security. Very hard worker and loves any job that do. find joy in job duties. A very quick learner and would consider self as an investment to the right company. A leader in whatever do. Mind works at a hundred miles an hour, with new ideas and communication with other people. a team player and looking for a company that will give a chance to be all the things that stated above.
Skills : working knowledge and use of tools used for HVAC commercial installations.
- Searched for leads on the internet.
- Designed a website to promote more advertising for this company.
- Communicate well with customers by being down to earth.
- Have set up appointments and also ran promotions.
- Layed down plastic, air seal all the holes under the surface of the floor in the home, duct work.
- Helped people save money and energy in their light bills.
- Accomplished one set of pay rates.
Diploma In Communication
HVAC II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where knowledge can be used to benefit and help the advancement of a company and skills.
Skills : Use Tools , Stamina , Oriented Detailed , Fast Pasted.
- Created duct work from raw sheet metal including custom bracket supplies and returns.
- Used Efficiency, installation, air conditioning hook ups.
- Figured installation of furnaces and air conditioners for homes, installed furnaces and air conditioners, accounts payable and receivable, serviced .
- Installed and repaired of residential and light commercial a/c units in a chemical plant.
- Started up new construction a/c units and repair of residential and light commercial a/c units.
- Worked and gained knowledge in the HVAC business.
- Installed residential new and old construction condenser units, (split and package).
Adult Education Program
HVAC I Resume
Headline : HVAC Technician is responsible for providing a complete range of professional heating and cooling services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. This includes installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems.
Skills : Forklift, Pallet Riders, Loading Trucks, Unloading Trucks, Cooking, Picking And Packing, Warehouse, Cashier, Customer Service, Cashier, Pallet Rider, Customer Service, Forklift Operator, Warehouse Associate.
- Installed, inspected, maintained, alteration, and repair-air conditioning and heat ventilation systems.
- Supervised skid shack moves from oil rig to oil rig.
- Transported and setup of generators, water and septic systems.
- Provided services to contractors.
- Troubleshot and repaired HVAC.
- Installed duct and equipment.
- Met deadlines and inspections.
Objective : Seeking career in the HVAC Industry. Experience & Skills: Technical: EPA Universal Certification, NATE ICE Residential-Commercial (Including Heat Pump) Certification, Commercial and Residential Service, Retro-fit Install and New Construction Installs. Apprentice License: A/C System Repair, Ductwork Sizing and Airflow, Mechanical Codes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, C++, Teamwork, Organizational.
- Installed and repaired of residential and light commercial a/c units in a chemical plant.
- Responsible for Management, Troubleshooting, Install, and preventitive maintenance on chillers, commercial package units and split systems, as well as boilers and water heaters.
- Installed chiller system for cruise missile operations buildings, critical to the 2 CES mission.
- Expediently overhaulled DX system at base chapel in preparation for Easter festival, was coined by base chapel.
- Responsible for Coining is a time honored Air Force tradition when an accomplishment or milestone is met.
- Managed crew in charge of a project for the visit of the Chief Staff of the Air Force, was coined by base commander for accomplishment.
- Went to housing area where occupant would call and say they were having trouble with there ac unit.
High School Diploma
Summary : Motivated warehouse workers successfully at managing customs compliance, inventory control, customer service and transportation logistics. Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. Experienced logistics professional versed in all operational and financial aspects of fleet management, quality control, inventory control and customer service.
Skills : HVAC, Carpentry, OIL FRACKER, TOW MOTOR.
- Installed and repaired air conditioning and furnace systems in residential homes and commercial businesses.
- Got there and find out the problem with the ac unit.
- Responsible for Preventive maintenance and trubleshooting repair of commercial HVAC systems, chillers and gas heaters.
- Installed new HVAC systems.
- Used Hvac rough in skills that include prep work, time management, persistence, loading, power tools, cutting, installing making sure quality .
- Posessed all nescescary skills required to get the job done right and effectively.
- Installed duck less split systems Run pexs pipe Soldier copper pipe run and map out to boiler Fix's leaks Water taps to the city.