Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Associate Systems Engineer with over ten years of experience in the areas of system administration, design, implementation & support of Windows Server Systems, Linux/Unix Systems, and networking. In-depth technical understanding of Microsoft's solutions and technologies, ranging from Server & Desktop OS, AD, Messaging & Collaboration, Security, ERP and newer IP Communication Platforms. Windows/Unix Backup and Recovery strategies; configure, implement and maintain a third party standard storage solution.
Skills : Content Server 10.0, Livelink 9.7SP1, Livelink 9.5SP1, IIS 6.0, BEA Weblogic8.1 Databases / DB Tools: Oracle 11g (and Earlier), SQL Server 2008
- Regularly interacted with users from all the global sites to analyze and resolve the system errors, workflow errors, permissions issues, etc.
- Developed tested and maintained complex workflows and associated forms in the validated Livelink system for review, approval, and publishing of controlled, validation and managed documents.
- Created and executed IQ/OQ/test scripts for the validated environments.
- Installed and configured new Livelink instances, optional and custom modules on clustered architecture.
- Refreshed Livelink Dev and QA (test) environments from the production environment.
- Developed, tested and modified different web reports and live reports in Livelink system using complex SQL from Livelink schema.
- Performed user acceptance and integration testing various system enhancements, system upgrades, and interfacing systems.
- Installed monthly patches/updates on Livelink system clustered environment.
- Created users and groups and granted/modified their permissions as per company security procedures.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Systems Engineer with a demonstrated knowledge of, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Proxy Server on windows. Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure. Experience working on Azure and CDN technologies for highly available customer facing web applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Management, Documentation, Networking, Windows, Active Directory, Exchange Server, VOIP, Server, PC, VPN, Routers, Switches, Wireless, Network Administration
- Developed and executed procurement data package in support of the submittal of request for proposal to support design, development, qualification, test, and procurement of transponders, which addressed obsolescence issues and incorporation of New Performance Requirements, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B).
- Provided technical leadership, developed program strategies and executed program plans for assigned programs.
- Provided input to the pm planning, budgeting and program execution process.
- Served as the Contractors Officer Representative (COR) for several contracts.
- Identified and provided resource requirements such as program office estimates, obligation plans, P & R forms and ensured program funding was executed on a timely matter.
- Provided operational and architectural Windows Server and other Microsoft application server systems administration.
- Provided support and assistance in the delivery of End User support and Systems Maintenance.
- Possessed expert knowledge of the subject matter. Provided leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate a group.
Masters in Computer Science
Embedded Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : A dynamic Embedded Systems Engineer with 5+ years of experience as System Engineer on Windows server. Experience in installing, configuring, Deploying, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining SharePoint, Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server. Experience in working as windows systems administrator. Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite. Well, understanding of Bridging and switching concepts and LAN technologies. Good knowledge IP addressing and subnetting, Routing concepts.
Skills : Sharepoint, IIS, SQL, Active Directory, Windows Admin, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HyperV, SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, BCP, SQL Profiler, Spotlight, Quest
- Performing System Engineering (SE) analyses, hazard evaluations, and independent testing in accordance with applicable standards for new or modified designs to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- Reviewing engineering designs, drawings, specifications, and products for assessment of system design impact.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and analysis of weights database.
- Understanding electrical, mechanical and software design processes well enough to monitor and control progress in all above areas.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of interface control documents.
- Attending design meetings to analyze and guide design decisions in order to ensure adherence to specification and avoid over-building.
- Writing subsystem specifications based on system level requirements.
- Evaluating alternative solutions and establish preliminary system designs.
- Reviewing and evaluating diagrams to ensure design details trace to system requirements.
Masters of Science
Lead Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Extensive RF and communications background. Experienced in electrical and mechanical design, schematic capture, and PCB layout. Have a solid working knowledge of a variety of common high level and embedded programming languages as well as fluency in mechanical and electrical design packages.
Skills : System Upgrades, Excellent Problem-solving Abilities, Server Backups, Malware Removal, Hardware Engineer, McAfee Encryption, Excellent Communication, Network Maintenance, Labtech, Windows
- Performed level 4/5system-level testing evaluation for TDRS K ground systems integration.
- Developed integration and testing documentation for and supervised the certification of the TDRS K satellite operations control center.
- Supervised an engineering process improvement team which successfully achieved CMMI V1.2 levels 2 appraisals.
- Mentored engineering staff in the application of engineering process improvement activities.
- Assisted in the development of engineering and project process improvement activities.
- Performed hardware engineering project management for site-wide projects.
- Successfully performed project management for several projects using earned value.
- Developed and supervised the implementation of processes to predict impending failure of space shuttle hypergolic thruster valves using non-invasive techniques.
Masters of Science
Control Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Advanced Systems Engineer with 6 years of proven experience in the Information Technology and Information Software industries. Self-discipline, high achiever who tirelessly pursues solutions to complex and challenging problems. Is at the forefront of creative ideas, especially when building systems, prototypes, and models. Efficiency-oriented, logical and ingenious. Confident in own ideas and ability to meet or exceed organizations' goals. Manages in an action-oriented way focusing on the job at hand.
Skills : WebLogic 10.3.x, RHEL 6.x, CENTOS 5.x, OpenStack,Apache 2.x, Fuse Message Broker, Nagios 2.6, Oracle RAC, Tomcat, Kafka, Zookeeper, JMS, JDBC, Ansible, Shell, Perl, Python, JIRA, Confluence Wiki, SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, OSB, JMS Adapter, Tomcat, WebLogic Server 10.3.x/9.x, WebLogic Portal Servers, JDK1.6, J2EE, PEGA.
- Responsible for building a new production and staging environments with multiple WebLogic clusters spread across geographically diverse data centers.
- Installed, configured and administered WebLogic server 10.3.6 in a multicluster environment.
- Upgraded WebLogic from 10.3.2 to 10.3.6 and also patched WebLogic servers.
- Created WebLogic server domain and multiple clusters with multiple managed server instances.
- Created and configured generic, multi and grid link data sources in WebLogic.
- Deployed multiple ear application files and targeted them to multiple clusters.
- Automated the process of WebLogic installation, configuration and application deployments using ansible.
- Automated the process of Apache web server installation, configuration using ansible.
- Responsible for the a10 load balancer configuration and also for configuration of the supporting application layer (tomcat, apache).
Bachelor Of Technology
Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Acquiring a challenging position within the IT field where I would be able to use my current skills and learn new skills.
Skills : Microsoft C#.Net, HTML (within WebEOC), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.NET, Microsoft C++, Java (within WebEOC), Cobol, AutoIt, SQL.
- Working with clients to align our support to their requirements with a high level of attention and intimacy.
- Identifying and Developing automation using PowerShell Scripting to automate repetitive tasks in client environments.
- Architecting and Managing new projects and deployments of client infrastructure.
- Taking end responsibility on a technical level for one or multiple clients.
- Ensuring that incidents are being actioned within SLA standards.
- Managing escalations, issues, scheduling, reviews, and mentoring- Escalate outages according to corporate guidelines
- Identifying and developing monitoring checks needed to ensure the stability of client infrastructure.
Masters of Science
Senior Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Systems Engineer with 6 years of experience in the transportation industry. Successful in delivering complete product solutions on time and on budget. Proven ability to implement innovative solutions to solve technical challenges. Capable of managing diverse, cross-functional project teams. Continuously seeking process improvement and standardization opportunities. An advocate for excellent customer satisfaction and quality of the product.
Skills : Symantec Endpoint Protection (11.x/12.x), Symantec Endpoint Encryption (7.x/8.x) Host Of Casino Applications, Datamagine, Efile Clerk, Veridocs (Epaq), Table Touch, Info Genesis, Delphi
- Designed, upgraded and implemented a variety of new hardware & software technology consisting of Dell, HP and IBM rack mount and blade servers.
- Planned, designed and configured VMware 5.0, 4.X & 3.5 farm consisting of 13 hosts and 150+ VM servers for production, development and test environments.
- Migrated from VMware ESXi 3. 5 to VMware ESXi 4. 1, center data center config and upgrade.
- Installed and configured new Exchange 2010 infrastructure with multiple roles such as hub transport, mailbox server, and client access server, configure dag features for data store and network redundancy to migrate users from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010.
- Used ScriptLogic software to manage all aspect of desktop life, drive mappings, printers, outlook profiles, and many others.
- Migrated existing MacAfee antivirus software to Symantec endpoint protection, upgrade, install, push and configure 3000+ clients.
- Setup and configured enterprise blackberry server 5. X with active and standby server.
- Produced engineering solutions, automated when feasible, that may be transitioned to an O&M organization.
- Expanded or modified the system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Computer Systems Engineer with Over 6 plus years of IT experience in development, software analysis, design, Implementation, Customization and Production Support. Excellent troubleshooting and enhancing skills. Excellent in Production Support, Documentation, End-Users Training, and Knowledge Transfer. Proficient in all phases of the systems development life cycle including requirements definition, data conversion, system implementation, system testing & acceptance testing. Excellent communication skills, good team player and quick learner.
Skills : PeopleCode, C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, SQL. RDBMS: Oracle  SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, DB2. Operating Systems: WINDOWS.
- Responsible for 24/7 shadow and guided production support for PeopleSoft 9.1 FSCM on a weekly rotation basis.
- Participated in knowledge transfer sessions for all finance modules and batch schedules as part of AMS (application maintenance support) transition from the run team.
- Modified custom requisition load process to avoid loading the inactive catalog item.
- Developed a new application engine to send requisition cancellation notifications to the buyer.
- Resolved issues related to the cancellation of payments in the closed period without any warning message in the AP module.
- Working closely with Oracle support by opening service requests and requesting POC for issues related to change requests in SRM and e-procurement module.
- Involved in the successful implementation of PeopleSoft bundles project (31-35).
- Involved in the consolidation of the business processes, which reside in PeopleSoft 9.1 and 9.2 instances, and support U.S operations and Canada operations.
Masters in Computers
IT Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Versatile and analytical Systems Engineer Consultant experienced at facilitating corporate success through expert management of technology operations to meet corporate goals. Expertise in continuous process improvement, project management, and implementing technologies supporting long-term growth. Skilled at leading the design, implementation, and support of complex network and computer systems. Committed to building high-performance technical teams and instituting high-quality, dependable systems and services.
Skills : Active Directory, Communication, Computer Hardware Installation, Critical Thinking, Data Analysis/Virtualization, Desktop Support And Network, DHCP, DNS, Documentation; Writing, ESX, ESXi, Exchange, IIS, Information Security, Information Technology, SQL Server, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008R2
- Virtualized twenty-two physical servers into a ha VMware ESXi Vcenter cluster.
- Virtualizing eliminated over 3000 feet of networking cable and 42 c13 power connectors and had an annual cost savings of $20,000 in electricity and $32,000 in server and storage contracts co-authored information security risk assessment to help mitigate information risk.
- Ensuring server/storage equipment and software is meeting the needs of the business.
- Analyzing and resolving server hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes.
- Monitoring the hardware to ensure it is properly maintained.
- Coordinating with management for the acquisition of and contracting for hardware, software, and information technology services (including maintenance).
- Conducting on-going server system audits to evaluate the utility and efficiency of the hardware, software, and communications components and the effectiveness in meeting management information needs.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key vendors and business partners.
Bachelors of Science
IT Systems Engineer (Contract) Resume
Objective : IT Systems Engineer professional over 2 years of experience in building and implementing new systems as well as overseeing system migrations/upgrades and implement effective deployment strategies. System administration and operational support on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi, KVM, ILO, Hyper-V. Experienced in Installing/designing/building/configuring documentation related to Red Hat Enterprise Linux via Kick start/PXE and Designing VMware and Windows Server Infrastructure. CISCO UCS architecture and Configuring Connectivity experience.
Skills : Project Management, Oracle E-Business Integration, Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling, TOAD/SQLDeveloper, UNIX Shell Scripting
- Providing day to day operational activities for EMC storage arrays like Vmax and VNX administration storage and connectivity product Cisco MDS switch.
- Represented storage team on change management, incident management and problem management process and provide proper resolution.
- Created and documented the process for deploying virtual machines on VMware.
- Provided on-site assistance with planning for the expansion of a converged infrastructure troubleshooting the Vblock systems and application software issues that manage tickets opened by the customer for the technical problem and supporting client by 24x7.
- Provided 7 x 24 production support for the database and application issues.
- Developed new features and providing scrum meetings to debug and discuss issues or new features related to the framework.
- Ensured that each deliverable source codes adhere to the client supplied standards.
- Prepared test cases sufficient enough to test all the functionality expected.
Bachelors of Science