Student Mentor Resume
Objective : Corporate and academic trainer with experience developing personnel across technology initiatives, departmental needs, and personal enrichment. Recently attained Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Behavior and Change.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Created and delivered instructional materials to support the university and K12 students.
- Launched game-based learning activities supporting curriculum objectives. Supported technology training for students, faculty, and staff.
- Created print and electronic instructional materials, assessments, and resources.
- Cultivated stakeholder involvement via university faculty consultations, roundtable discussions, and parent-teacher forums.
- Attained above-average success rate in supporting university students, evidenced by exam score improvements by up to 3 letter grades.
- Coordinated academic counseling workshops, ongoing individual advising services, and customized learning objectives.
- Managed motivational speaking forums and conducted workshops for New Student Orientation programs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Student Mentor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dynamic leader with proven quality assurance and operations management experience. Analyze complex processes and develop innovative solutions to challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick books, Customer Service.
- Provided professional accounting services by preparing, analyzing and processing financial statements, budgets, customer invoices, and monthly reports.
- Applied knowledge of accounting principles to activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports.
- Prepared capital asset requests and journal entries and statistical data for the general ledger.
- Analyzes the performance of the assigned group to provide variances forbid, budget and forecast.
- Deliver presentations to various departments/ auditing teams, provided guidance, performance feedback, and coaching.
- Identify training needs and recommendations to improve customer experience and employee relationships.
- Provided analytical and technical support for system defects, initiatives, including business functions support for system migrations and consolidations.
Student Mentor II Resume
Headline : Motivated Marketing student seeking Public Relation internship's to take on new challenges. Enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team. Exceptional skills in social media platforms.
Skills : Intermediate, Education, Tutoring.
- Integrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Connect students to positive academic and social experiences on campus.
- Provide middle and high school students academic, social, career and cultural enrichment opportunities to prepare them for post-secondary education.
- Organize enthusiastic and educational tours for students. Utilize interpersonal skills to connect with students.
- Collaborate with team members to provide the best experience possible for our students.
- Fundraising Chair Upholding the motto "Keeping the Dream Alive" within a sisterhood that does not discriminate.
- Recruiting women who believe in the principles of the organization - education, success, culture, service, and sisterhood.
Student Mentor/Representative Resume
Summary : History of achievement and commitment Passionate about equity, social impact and social justice Determined for a position where you can make a difference. Looking to join a diverse network of like-minded leaders Native Spanish speaker.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service Skills.
- Provide information on programs, policies, and procedures.
- Assess students' strengths and development areas to help them develop a plan of study.
- Provide feedback on assessments and recommend learning resources.
- Help students to sustain motivation and maintain on-time progress to their degree.
- Scheduled academic progress conversations weekly and active involvement in other aspects of the student's academic career.
- Expert in all subjects, the Student Mentor guides the student through the overall program and offers coaching, direction, and practical advice.
- Mentored high school and middle school students on the college application process Instructed a 4-week summer course on Health Education.
Student Mentor III Resume
Summary : Ability to reach a targeted goal. Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting, with strong organizational skills. Talented and determined individual who accomplishes results.
Skills : Money Handling, Friendly.
- Assisted youth in various activities areas, with the objective of teaching them new skills.
- Assisted teachers and students in the computer lab with learning computer skills, and monitoring the sites they visited.
- Assisted teachers and students with learning computer games and developing basic computer skills.
- Supervised students in the gym area with different games to teach them various ways to participate in physical exercise.
- Assisted the teachers with the Smart Start Kit in the gym when working with the youth.
- Acting as a resource for UX projects. Participating in group meetings/critique sessions.
- Able to help them progress through their early studies of UX research and design, without just turning them into another version.
Student Mentor/Analyst Resume
Summary : Skills supporting Instrumentation and Control Theory Strong analytical, technical, and mechanical skills Computer skills include Microsoft Office, Lab View. Proven ability to communicate effectively while identifying and resolving problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Problem Resolution.
- Prepare students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Evaluate students' or individuals' abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Identify cases of domestic abuse or other family problems and encourage students or parents to seek additional assistance.
- Assess needs for assistance such as rehabilitation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by the administration.
- Attend meetings, educational conferences, and training workshops and serve on committees.
- Establish and enforce administration policies and rules governing student behavior.
Student Mentor/Director Resume
Summary : Dedicated and hard working Psychology graduate with people-oriented and client-servicing skills, seeking to apply abilities to promote the advancement of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting.
- Mentored high School and Incoming college freshmen students academically.
- Helped the high school and college Freshmen students adapt to college life.
- The students were able to adjust to college life.
- Able to experience the environmental difference in the transition from high school to a University.
- The process was to help the students develop productive study habits and time management.
- Shared with the student's study skills that have developed over the years have spent in college.
- Shared positive psychological thoughts that might help the students better prepare for their college journey.
Student Mentor I Resume
Objective : Looking for a full time or part time employment with your company. A hardworking, confident, and a committed person with the ability to listen and follow instructions.
Skills : Cash Handling, Mentorship, Customer Service.
- Develop teaching or training materials. Schedule tutoring appointments with students.
- Organize a tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Review class material with students by discussing the text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
Lead Student Mentor Resume
Headline : Employment with a social service organization where can utilize the knowledge have acquired in the criminal justice field and demonstrate management, organizational, and human relations skills.
Skills : Quick books, Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable.
- Served as a knowledgeable guide for new students.
- Maintained regular contact with new students. Served as a positive social and academic role-model.
- Worked both independently and as part of a team with fellow Student Mentors.
- Attended and participated in all training sessions and group meetings.
- Educated new students about various resources and student services available at Maintained confidentiality with any shared information.
- Coordinated and facilitated social and educational programs as desired or needed.
- Participated in formal evaluations and assessments of the program.
Asst. Student Mentor Resume
Objective : Bring dedication and passion for children's development to the teaching role in order to enhance learning experience of children. .
- Coordinate all ministries for children; to recruit, screen, equip, and support children's leaders.
- Active interest in the strategic planning of children's ministry.
- Develop with children's ministry a coordinated calendar of events for the entire year.
- Plan new programs as church resources permits.
- Children's Ministry Lead Teacher Assist in the spiritual growth and development of children.
- Teach children biblical principles and lessons. Oversee the well-being of children while in care.
- Promote and instill obedience, discipline, and humility.
Student Mentor Resume
Headline : Advance career at a facility expressing ICARE Values to all patrons within the scope of its operation. Profile of Qualifications in administrative and clinical assignments in a wide variety of healthcare settings.
Skills : Creative, Problem Solving, Working with Kids.
- Educates new students about various resources and student services available at WGU.
- Maintains confidentiality with any shared information.
- Coordinates and facilitates social and educational programs as desired or needed.
- Discusses any mentee concerns with the Student Assistants or Program Director.
- Participate in and complete all other duties as assigned.
- Selected Achievements Increased Fast Starts results.
- Increased student retention scorecard by 30% within 30 days.