General Manager II Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a General Manager. Highly skilled at increasing productivity through detailed cost analysis. Seeking To obtain a position in an industry that can utilize my skills, strengths, knowledge, and experience to grow together.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Quick Books Software. Management, Executive And Administrative Assistance, Market Research, Office Management, And Human Resource Organizational.
- Identified operational processes inefficiencies and recommended necessary improvements.
- Facilitated month-end closing processes, invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Review monthly financial results with partners and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
- Attended weekly meeting with revenue management to position the hotel with a strong market share.
- Responsible for the accounting department, including financial reporting, cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, intercompany, fixed assets, and operational/cost accounting.
- Manage staff of 12 to 15 employees in various departments such as front desk clerks, housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance.
- Work closely with the partners and local banks regarding an annual line of credits and terms and conditions.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
General Manager (Hotel) Resume
Summary : Hotel General Manager with over 7+ years progressive experience in strategic planning, improving operational efficiency, team building and project management for the Hospitality industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Quick Books Software. Management And Human Resource, and Organizational.
- Managing operations and maximizing the profitability of these 103 rooms limited service hotel.
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure the satisfaction of all guests.
- Administering annual operating and capital budget to ensure profitability.
- Promoting and marketing the business by representing the hotel in the market place and developed relationships with key accounts.
- Ensuring every department head was aware of operational goals and provided with the necessary tools.
- Implementing a PM plan to elevate guest's perception and value for the hotel.
- Responsible for human resources and effectively managing staff and career development objectives.
- Creating and establishing a training program to enhance employee knowledge of best practices resulting in the improvement of guest satisfaction analyzed monthly p&l with detailed critique.
- Forecasting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly allowing the property to exceed budgeted revenues.
- Implementing revenue strategies through the analysis of statistical information for the maximization of revenue opportunities.
General Manager/Controller Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a General Manager. Looking to be an incredible asset to a company that is seeking reliable, self- motivated individuals with excellent work ethic and integrity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Windows XP, Computer, Management, Server, Documentation, Communications, Project Management, and Business Analysis.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all patrons.
- Train managers on a continual basis by providing exceptional guidance and consistent coaching.
- Developing and implementing appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance sales.
- Ensuring the execution of the restaurants overall human resources programs.
- Maintaining an on-going system for the recruitment, development, recognition, and retention of store management and crew.
- Conducting quality, timely performance feedback and performance appraisals.
- Ensuring store/district compliance with company operating policies and procedures.
- Evaluating store performance, receive and incorporate feedback from store inspections, and implement action plans to improve store/district ratings.
- Ensuring overall maintenance of the facility and execution of preventive maintenance.
- Maintaining all financial records, general bookkeeping, and processing payroll.
Area General Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative professional with 9+ years of progressive sales leadership and business development experience as a General Manager with the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations.
Skills : Word Processing, Sales Management, Business Development, General Management, Sales, Inventory Management, Team Building, Product Purchasing, Conflict Resolution, and Deductive Reasoning.
- Ultimately charged with control of sales, expenses, inventory, purchasing, receiving, customer relations, accounts receivables, and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Used lean concepts to streamline product flow capable of producing 65% more units in the same footprint.
- Established a product development plan to ensure the business maintained its' product leadership position.
- Managed human resource and recruitment initiatives improving the onboarding process by reducing time and expense.
- Weekly review of a $100,000 annual marketing budget focused on search engine optimization and pay per click client experience management; team development and management; client satisfaction surveys; social media marketing campaigns; direct mail; webinars; and industry trade shows.
- Evaluated and improved operational procedures during a period of significant downsizing and change within the corporate travel industry.
- Developed and implemented training strategies for new and existing employees focusing on industry operational techniques, including two sales programs in conjunction with atlas van lines for use in the national cod market.
General Manager (GM) Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a General Manager is looking to obtain a position in an industry that can utilize my skills, strengths, knowledge, and experience to grow together and succeed in reaching new heights.
Skills : Inventory Management, Team Building, Product Purchasing, Conflict Resolution, Deductive Reasoning, Restaurant Management, Retailer And Retailer Management, Loss Prevention, and Public Relations.
- Provide guidance on growth strategies to board of owners that enabled the hotel to become the #2 hotel in Los Gatos on TripAdvisor.
- Directed every aspect of the renovation from planning through construction including FF&E, design, and implementation of new products and services to enhance the guest experience.
- Complete responsibility for the 24x7 operation of the hotel, including staff scheduling, payroll, procedure optimization, and implementation, training program development, disciplinary actions, interviewing and hiring activities.
- Purchased, installed, and became subject matter expert on two different PMS (property management systems) to improve daily business operations.
- Developed training modules and documentation to train staff on PMS software platforms.
- Conducted both group training and 1:1 mentoring on software platforms to ensure the realization of operational efficiencies.
- Developed procedural workflows and requirements for each organization in order to improve efficiency in the daily operations of the hotel.
- Yields and productivity were improved by transitioning the company to increased quick turn capabilities.
- Recruited to bring strategy, organizational structure, and sophisticated customer service to jump-start flat revenue and expand market share.
General Manager Sales Resume
Summary : 14 years of extensive experience as a General Manager. A position requiring a proactive team leader with a strong customer focus, a commitment to quality and service objectives, and a solid track record for delivering results.
Skills : Guest Service Relations, Supervisory Management, Record Keeping, Office & Clerical, Banking, Inventory, Budgets, Scheduling, Cashiering, Cooking, Food & Safety Certified, Bartender Operators License, and Organized.
- Perform market analysis to develop a new business plan to migrate the business to a different type of restaurant with capital investment.
- Oversaw front of house personnel to maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.
- Carefully developed a lucrative annual food and beverage marketing plan and a strict budget to maximize profits.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last-minute menu changes.
- Met, greeted and encouraged feedback from customers and used feedback to implement positive changes within the restaurant.
- Purchased adequate quantities of necessary restaurant items, including food, beverages, equipment, and supplies.
- Motivation and celebrated " wins" used networking opportunities to create successful, on-going business relationships.
- Business and development meetings shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Maintained contact with clients and assisted in developing procedures to identify and track value-added services.
General Manager III Resume
Summary : Goal oriented leader with 13+ years of experience as a General Manager in fast-paced operations management, engineering problem solving, technical training and operational risk management. Mentor, team-builder and determined worker with experience from entry to supervisor level professionals.
Skills : Inventory Management, Maintenance And Testing, Mechanical Systems, Blueprint Interpretation, Propulsion Plant Operations, Pneumatic Systems, Project Coordination, and Personnel Management.
Supervise procurement, documentation, updating and maintenance of records computer network and automation.Ensure all legal, environmental and safety procedures are documented explained and followed by all personnel and vendors.Budget planning and development for the year, consistently deliver of forecasting projections and variance reports at the end of the month.Directly responsible for supervision and control of a two million dollars renovation.
- Acting as divisions leading the chief petty officer on several occasions, maintaining divisional standards.
- Maintaining accountability for over $150,000 worth of repair parts and laboratory equipment.
- As the division's maintenance coordinator, scheduling and tracking all maintenance items for the division, ensuring that all were completed in a timely manner and within the highest keeping of navy standards.
- Supervising divisional performance during multiple complex evolutions requiring coordination with other divisions within the ship and outside agencies requiring hundreds of man-hours for accomplishment.
- As the division's calibration coordinator, scheduling and tracking all equipment requiring calibration, ensuring all equipment was calibrated within all calibration dates.
- Supervising a division of six personnel during two operational readiness safeguard examinations, receiving exceptional marks on both.
Executive Director & General Manager Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and hard-working Restaurant General Manager with a winning attitude and desire to deliver exceptional dining with 23 years of vast experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards. Track record of improving revenue, reducing turnover, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Skills : Operations, Cost Control, Process Improvement And Implementation, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Time Management, Fluent In English & Spanish, Conversational Portuguese, Self Motivated, Results Driven, and Customer Service.
Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.Carefully developed a lucrative annual food and beverage marketing plan and strict budget to maximize profits.Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last minute menu changes.
- Ensured optimal restaurant financial results, outstanding guest service and food quality, while providing the restaurant management and co-worker team with opportunities for everyone to be successful.
- Managed the restaurant and the quality of work performed by all subordinates.
- Ensure proper hygiene of workers, cleanliness of the restaurant, and compliance with all applicable health standards.
- Interviewed, hired and trained employees; planned, assigned, and directed work; appraised performance; rewarded and disciplined employees; addressed complaints and resolved problems.
- Arranged for all equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate services.
- Monitored purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion and specification standards.
- Perform tasks such as staffing, purchasing, receiving, developing menu, training, inventory control and cooking.
General Manager II Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a General Manager. Seeking a challenging position, where I may use my qualifying skills to be an asset to a dynamic company.
Skills : Executive And Administrative Assistance, Market Research, Office Management, Familiar With Macromatix And Similar Programs, and Familiar With Multiple POS Stystems.
- Developed a strong background in taking customer documentation to determine items required, assembling custom orders, aiding in processing orders, sorting merchandise, maintaining supplies, verifying inventory, and processing return materials authorizations.
- Worked directly with customers and internal resources in obtaining the requested information, problem resolution, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Performs data entry processes into predefined databases.
- Able to translate critical information for inputting accurately into database programs and have gained in-depth knowledge of transcribing dictations and preparing correspondence.
- Performs internal supplemental audits to verify that facility records are in conformance to applicable sop and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure systems used in QA are properly maintained update records and information in the database compile statistical data for analysis purposes retrieve data for informational purposes as directed compare entered data with the source documents process forms as directed.
- Securing expanded the client base by planning and executing dynamic marketing with the local chamber of commerce, organizations, and media.
- Ensured the environment in the restaurant supports core values of honor, integrity seeking knowledge and having fun.
- Exercised good judgment and decision making in escalating concerns and aggressively resolve issues.
General Manager (Operations) Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a General Manager is looking to earn an opportunity to perform challenging construction management responsibilities for wireless and wireline infrastructure deployments in the telecommunications industry.
Skills : Familiar With Macromatix And Similar Programs., Familiar With Multiple POS Systems, Quickbooks, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Office Suite, and Excel.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of contract scope, proper construction methods of procedure, and safety requirements.
- Manage all aspects of site construction from initial site walk down to turnover.
- Order materials on a site by site basis identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans for lead construction manager provide information on a daily conference call to project manager on project progress.
- Performed daily site visits to inspect safety practices and ensure timely construction progress and adherence to quality requirements.
- Completed site punch walks notifying any and all deficiencies and scheduling their correction with contractors.
- Maintain close relationships with contractors to ensure a good working environment.
- Oversaw front of house personnel to maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Earned trust and generated a fully functional and engaged board of governors.
- Developed existing sales team into a high productivity results-oriented team through creative initiatives.
- Assisted in the redesign of the course and earned the distinction of test store for the new training techniques.