Behavior Technician Resume
Headline : To utilize expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis and Communication Sciences and Disorders across a variety of settings and to help children and young adults meet their potential to function in society.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Structured one-on-one instruction with children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in their home, school and or community settings.
- Create a fun and supportive learning environment for children with special needs Implement educational programs and behavior interventions as designed by a Behavior Analyst Supervisor.
- Promote the development of functional communication skills (i.e.
- speaking and using assistive communication devices Provide instruction on social skills (i.e.
- Support independence with adaptive living skills (daily routines) Collect clinical data and track progress.
- Participate in team meetings with a BCBA, parents and other team members.
- Skills Used Writing, verbal, computer, bilingual skills.
Sr. Behavior Technician Resume
Headline : Service-focused social work with a strong commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged youth and adults, including homeless, emancipated youth and elderly using strong communication and decision making skills.
Skills : 50 WPM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- Provide individualized services to assigned clients, which support client recovery and build resilience.
- Maintain knowledge of the population(s) served and awareness of the impact substance abuse and mental illness has on an individual and family.
- Maintain awareness of the importance of language used, and avoid stigmatizing language and conduct.
- Teach basic and community living skills to clients, either individually or in group settings.
- Assist and supervise clients in completing daily living activities, such as but not limited to, proper hygiene, grooming and meal planning.
- Organize, supervise and encourage participation in social, educational, spiritual, cultural and recreational activities.
- Implement each assigned client's designated interventions, and behavioral plans.
- Work with the client's family or designated support persons to understand needs of the client and to help the family/support person assist in the recommended interventions.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Behavior technician Resume
Objective : To acquire a challenging career with a solid company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company, and for me to use strong sales skills, marketing background and abilities to work well with people.
Skills : LS, OI, GP Certification.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
- Document information regarding patient care and behavior as required in policy and procedure.
- Attend to physical needs of patients, such as assistance with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing, toileting and caring for incontinence if necessary along with feeding and mobility.
- Run errands related to patient care and unit needs.
- Supervise patients in special care areas as assigned.
- Utilize Crisis Prevention Intervention when exposed to volatile patients to maintain personal safety while ensuring safety for the patient and other individuals on the unit.
- Participate in patient treatment planning and implementation under the direction of nursing staff and other professional staff involved in patient care.
- Participate in maintenance of a clean, orderly and safe environment; report needs for repairs and maintenance to appropriate staff.
Registered Behavior Technician Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience working with K12 youth. 4 years experience working with K12 Special Education populations. Seeking temporary/substitute employment while in graduate studies and possible practicum/internship opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Smartboard, Apple Products, Chrome & Google Apps.
- Visit day programs and group homes on a weekly basis and work on 8 hour weekend shift per month in order to monitor client progress in the residential program.
- Time will be spent with the staff on training and implementing Behavior Support Plans.
- Enter and graph data monthly using Excel for behavior data, sleep data, and side effects from psychotropic medications.
- Evaluate plan effectiveness based on data, complete progress notes on this, as well as the graphic representation of this data, monthly.
- Evaluate psychiatric medication effectiveness based on data, and complete progress notes on this, as well as graphic representation quarterly.
- Train and assist Arc staff in responding to individuals in various situations as needed at both day and residential programs.
- Attend Arc training in-services as needed, research and self-educate on topics that are unfamiliar.
Associate Behavior Technician Resume
Summary : Currently a behavior technician with many years of experience in childcare ranging from special needs, daycare and in home care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Typing, English and Vietnamese speaker, Strong written and communication abilities, Organized and Detailed Oriented.
- Cared for a middle school girl in a special education classroom, as a one on one.
- Responsible for taking data throughout the day of behaviors and implementing the ABA therapy techniques as assigned by a BCBA, and transferring the data to graphs at the end of each day.
- Developing experience working with children who have autism and other disabilities in a school setting.
- Working with other teachers, learning new techniques and team-building skills.
- Conduct specific behavioral therapy with a child according to instruction and guidance from a supervisor.
- Administer behavioral drills and specific behavior therapy in a home environment.
- Collect data, prepare summaries and record anecdotal therapy notes, maintain and organize student program notebook, and input data in Excel spreadsheets.
Bachelors In Psychology
Assistant Behavior Technician Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Behavior Technician with 12 years experience in a fast-paced environment. Handling confidential paperwork, administering medication and providing quality patient care. Monitored vital signs, assisted with feeding, bathing/grooming, positioning and range of motion exercises. Seeking a certified nursing assistant position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best clinical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word Processing, Customer Service, Sales, Salesforce, Sales Management.
- Facilitate on-campus group recreational activities with emphasis.
- Expand repertoire of on and off campus recreational and leisure offerings.
- Facilitate bi-week house meetings for communication and participant input regarding recreational opportunities.
- Produce a monthly calendar of on and off campus recreational events.
- Determine daily eligibility for recreational outings based on behavioral performance and therapy schedule participation.
- Utilize preference assessment results to facilitate individualized leisure sampling and develop personalized menus of leisure activities and related skills.
- Integrate prioritized social skills training protocols within the context of leisure participation.
Associate Of Science
Behavior Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional with several years' performing administrative work in addition to working as a residential health care provider. Seeking management job opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Publisher, Windows, Mac OS X.
- Execute a behavior program that involves observing, redirecting and collecting behavioral data of adolescents with mental and emotional difficulties.
- Assist clients daily with basic activities such as recreational exercises and medication administration.
- Work with therapeutic team to create and modify treatment plans.
- Behavior Technician Data Collector Observe behavior technicians and prepare written reports of their performance.
- Present performance data reports to management.
- Senior Shift Supervisor/Case Manager Supervise technicians and provide performance feedback and recommendations.
- Create forms using computer programs to enhance data collecting.
- Manage clients' activities, obtain necessary treatment documents, initiate team meetings.
Lead Behavior Technician Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Assistant Behavior Analyst with two and half years of extensive direct experience and supervision experience in the applied behavior analysis field. Most recent dynamic experience was gained in writing effective behavioral instruction plans and functional behavior assessments for clients in either the home or school setting. Maximized efficiency through successful time management and standardized the ability to prioritize daily activities independently.
Skills : Culinary, Music & vocal Teacher.
- Responsible for direct applied behavior analytic strategies to clients in the home or school setting.
- Completed Behavior Technician Training, Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis, with 97% performance on the test.
- Recommended from a Behavior Analyst based upon training and experience.
- Session Attendance Maintained session attendance and durations Effectively communicates to families, schools, and Behavior Analyst about scheduling needs and/or changes if required.
- Professional & Ethical Behavior Maintained client, family, and school information as confidential.
- Forwarded questions/concerns from families or schools to the Behavior Analyst.
- Treated everyone with respect and consideration.
Behavior Technician III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in one of the social services fields where utilize both my education in psychology and previous work experiences. To help others by utilizing personal, professional, and educational experiences while gaining additional knowledge required to advance professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Implemented classroom management and social skill training, including one-on-one student assistance.
- Delivered academic and behavioral support to students providing a positive reinforcement across all environments.
- Developed student's self-responsibility for behavior at school and at home.
- Maintained accurate reports on students and their behavioral needs to assess each student's improvement.
- Assisted with writing lesson plan/IEPs to meet student's needs.
- Prepared charts and graphs for behavioral analysis.
- Periodically reported teacher/student progress or concerns to the district.
- Worked with staff members to enhance and ensure students are receiving quality educational and social support.
Behavior Technician II Resume
Summary : Ensuring client care, following behavioral skills acquisition and behavior reduction protocols, reporting to families and caregivers, and maintaining client confidentiality.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Medical Therapy.
- Implemented educational and behavioral programming to students as written in IEP goals.
- Ensured the safety of students and staff by using approved safety techniques.
- Observed and recorded data on educational and behavioral goals to be used in decision making.
- Reported on student progress during weekly supervision/team meetings.
- Worked as part of a team unit to ensure for student success and problem solved to make changes as necessary.
- Completed daily progress notes on data that had been collected across all goals each day.
- Completed CLM coaches training to be used when training other staff in CLM use.
Behavior Technician I Resume
Objective : Strong ability to multitask Experience working with confidential information, FERPA Experience working with students and children of all ages.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish And Proficient With Mac OS X, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook And PowerPoint.
- Analyzed data and trends on Excel for different clients with developmental disorders.
- Assisted and formatted monthly progress reports on clients for director of BASS.
- Monitored clients on a one-to-one basis to prevent escalating negative behavior as well as monitored their exercise regiment.
- Monitored clients and staff in group-home setting to ensure quality care and prevent behavioral outbursts.
- Diffused behavioral outbursts with clients while in the office and issued them rewards for positive behavior.
- Aided behavioral analysts in completing their billing every two weeks.
- Facilitated different daily living activities and games for children with autism at their homes.
Behavior Technician Resume
Summary : Compassionate individual driven by an interest to influence the lives of people in a safe environment while promoting self-esteem and creating opportunities to enrich lives; experience working with all ages.
Skills : Develop and execute activities for a variety of ages, Fully complete tasks in a timely manner,
- Responds to the direction of the Milieu Manager, Nurse Manager or Chief Nursing Officer.
- Communicates expectations in such a way that employees have a clear understanding of performance expectations.
- Gives consistent feedback with the goal of improving employee's performance.
- Gives performance feedback to the Milieu Manager.
- Utilizes various resources to promote employee development.
- Maintains appropriate boundaries with employees; understands impact of employee relationships.
- Enforces Facility policies, protocols and regulatory mandates consistently among all employees.
- Leads various training opportunities to ensure adequate skill levels of employees.