Deputy Director Resume
Objective : Extensive research and evaluation experience in the areas of education, anthropology, health and juvenile justice Proven track record securing resources from local, state and federal agencies, and private foundations Extensive experience managing the design and implemention of educational programs and services Commitment to educational access and equity.
Skills : Organizational Management and Development, Federal Contracting, Logistics Management, Strategic Planning.
- Work closely with the CE0 to develop and implement a strategic and operational vision for the organization.
- Monitor program implementation and direct service delivery across the continuum of services including Early Childhood, School-Linked Services, Juvenile Justice and Career Development.
- Supervise, mentor and coach Safe Passages Team of junior and senior staff (14).
- Monitor implementation of the organization's AmeriCorps Program (45 members) and After-school programs.
- Convene internal and external program meetings with staff and program partners.
- Design and facilitate staff training including organizational expectations; best practice research; evaluation and data collection; youth development; mandatory reporting requirements and program deliverables, goals and objectives.
- Assist the CEO and development team in pursuing diverse funding opportunities including the local, state, national and philanthropic sectors.
Sr. Deputy Director Resume
Summary : To serve as leader in a corporate health, safety and environmental position while managing change and providing direction in the field of Safety and Health.
Skills : Authorized Gas Tester.
- Assist and provided technical support to the Designated Agency Safety Official (DASHO), Medical Director.
- Respond to inquiries from staff employees, overseas missions, other USG agencies, incident command teams and unions concerning safety and health issues.
- Drafts policy and action papers, as well as other necessary documents on behalf of the DASHO and other offices involved in aspects of health and safety issues, including but not limited, to ensuring the establishment of necessary procedures for biological/chemical/radiological countermeasures to include mail and building safety.
- Perform oversight on anthrax clean-up at 260 posts overseas and 240 domestic operations (40 million dollars).
- Coordinates and chairs interagency and inter-departmental meetings on topics relating to safety and health, such as oversight to fumigation of mail facility due to anthrax contamination.
- Provide expert advice, direction and guidance pertaining to safety and industrial hygiene related policies, procedures and all applicable programs, such as mail safety, biological countermeasures, and guidance on dealing with wildfires at post overseas.
- Suggest new initiatives and research that improve DASHO activities, management, and operations.
Masters Of Science
Jr. Deputy Director Resume
Objective : Award-winning, Multi-level Strategic Thinking, Business Professional with Excelled Civilian and Military Careers Highly accomplished leader in the military, civil service, and private sector; responsible for overall strategy, technical, financial, and performance across broad customer sets and missions.
Skills : Maximo, Microsoft Office.
- Accounting responsibilities included payroll and all necessary reports, direct deposit, budgeting, bank reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable, all reports including monthly and quarterly financial statements, and general ledger reports.
- Budgeting functions included preparing, monitoring and maintaining the budget in excess of three million dollars, including but not limited to reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Auditing responsibilities included meeting with auditors and providing all requested information necessary for audit completion.
- Retirement benefits included monthly reports and account reconciliations.
- Insurance benefits included, medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, Errors and omissions, vehicle, Public Liability, Employee liability, building and records liability, annual re-rate, etc.
- Contract negotiations and management with other public safety agencies, Montgomery County, City of Conroe, Montgomery County Hospital District, City of Shenandoah, Telephone companies, including land line, wireless, VoIP, etc.
- Supervisory duties included managing up to twenty-six 9-1-1 call takers, and administrative staff.
Bachelor Of Science
Deputy Director III Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of senior decision-making experience in program management, resource management, and administrative operations. Proven leadership skills in managing complex assignments and continuous process improvement across multiple organizational elements. Effective communicator, collaborator, problem-solver, and dynamic team builder. Results-oriented, diplomatic, adaptable, and can effortlessly remain calm and professional in very stressful and fluid environments.
Skills : Project Management, Resource Management.
- Oversaw all aspects of operational management, strategic repositioning, restructuring, product development, and fundraising for all business units.
- Leveraged emerging technologies to raise performance and improve risk management and client service.
- Led development and implementation of numerous technologies, strategies, and policies governing efforts to achieve greater awareness of maritime actions throughout designated region of knowledge.
- Built and coordinated highly effective organization attracting the participation of 84 nations.
- Created, proposal and made consensus among Geographic Commanders and US Congress to authorize over $40 million to install a system for Africa, Middle East, and the Black Sea nations.
- Designed and implemented cornerstone training program for maritime security and safety technology, serving as a template for all subsequent training programs for European Command.
- Developed and led orientation training program to deploy maritime security technologies across island nation of Sao Tome.
- Assisted in identifying appropriate technologies to help in identifying potential maritime threats and prioritizing them for action.
Master Of Business
Deputy Director II Resume
Summary : To gain employment in a setting that allows me to impact the lives of people seeking change, to express the considerable breadth of my management and creative problem-solving skills, and to hone my passion for group and individual counseling with a view to empowering people to make healthy changes in their lives.
Skills : Babysitter, MS Office, Driving.
- Main Responsibilities: Assists the Director, Human Resources in planning, directing, managing, supervising and evaluating all Human Resources programs, activities and staff in the bank.
- Resume Coordinates major departmental administrative programs and/or activities as assigned.
- Represents the bank, as assigned, to the stakeholders, community based groups, at various public forums and elsewhere as required.
- Participates in the design, development, and conduct of the bank's Performance Appraisal Program and develops implementation procedures, reviews appraisals for adequacy of justification, and initiates corrective action.
- Responds to inquiries from the employees, the public and the media concerning the bank's job opportunities and recruitment, compensation, classification, personnel and benefits administration, labor/management relations and other human resources programs and issues.
- Monitors the bank's Personnel Rules and Regulations and makes appropriate recommendations for changes.
- Plans, directs and conducts a wide variety of human resources management special studies and assignments for the Director of Human Resources.
Deputy Director I Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished Commissioned Officer with over 6 years of experience in operations, operational planning, project management, logistics and leadership. Proven track record in increasing subordinate productivity, creating winning teams to meet organizational goals and completing projects in challenging environments. Planned, led and managed at multiple levels within a multi-functional organization with tremendous responsibility and accountability both in terms of output and monetary value.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Report writing.
- Provision of technical advice to National Consultant on all project-related animal husbandry and health issues.
- Revision and advice on the time-phased work plan and calendar of project seasonal activities.
- Verification of the project areas and selection of the beneficiaries according to the project objectives and criteria.
- Provision of technical advice for the inputs procurement, including inputs technical specifications and appropriateness, procurement time framework and selection of potential local sources and suppliers.
- Coordination with the national staff of inspection, quarantine and distribution of animals to the beneficiaries.
- Development of a scheme for supervising, monitoring and quality control of animals and other inputs (animal feed, construction materials for animal sheds) to be distributed to beneficiaries.
- Assistance to the National Consultant in identifying training needs and preparing training material and field demonstrations in the framework of the project training programme.
- Guiding project DEMO activities, such as establishment of cultivated forages demonstration plots at target farms.
Deputy Director Head Resume
Objective : Extensive professional background providing strategic and tactical leadership to internal and external constituents of the accounting profession and association. My passion is to take projects, analyze objectives, and give people the tools to be successful. As deputy director of the Colorado Society of CPAs, led projects that increased or retained membership, developed and implemented successful marketing programs, and increased public awareness of the roles of CPAs beyond doing tax and audit work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Managment, Project Management, Logistics Management, IT Management, Leadership Development, Procurement, Military Officer, Planning.
- Provide leadership to further the mission, strategic objectives, core values and philosophy.
- Clearly communicate the vision, values and mission to agency staff and stakeholders and implement strategies to mobilize corresponding planning and action.
- Provide mentoring, supervision, professional development and training and team building to staff and volunteers through modeling and encouraging healthy work-life balance to diminish burnout and turnover among direct service staff and program managers.
- Modeling and encouraging a standard of professional conduct and work ethic to deliver the highest quality of services possible to participants, co-workers and sister agencies.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of best practice regarding interpersonal violence and homelessness as well as direct experience working with participants with multiple barriers.
- Extensive experience working closely with a wide range of communities and constituencies, with demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with county, state and federal funders, community partners and other stakeholders.
Asst. Deputy Director Resume
Summary : A technically-oriented and adaptable photography professional with extensive experience in photo editing, video editing, online multimedia, computer-related visuals, audience development, content management, multimedia/video strategy development, print and online products, as well as team management. Possesses a proven track record of working in tandem with other departments to develop a multi-tiered approach to growing an audience through media-neutral platforms.
Skills : Photoshop, Premiere, Photography, Excel, Word, Management.
- Worked closely with head of photo department in collaborating with newsroom editors to ensure smooth flow of communication with photo department, with heavy emphasis on news.
- Attended daily meetings to make sure work of staff meshed with needs of paper.
- Worked one-on-one with photographers, editing daily shoots and making selections for newspaper.
- Acted as photo contact with Metro department in newsroom, working closely with editors, reporters, and designers to achieve more cohesive workflow with assignment desk.
- Worked directly with photographers in execution of their tasks.
- Served as member of Newsroom Quality Control committee, which included departments from all segments of paper, whose mission was to ensure optimum viewing results for customers while achieving fiscal savings.
- Served as Picture Editor for Distinction magazine, high-quality publication targeted to consumers interested in home, fashion, and lifestyle.
Associate Deputy Director Resume
Objective : Served as certification manager to monitor operations and ensure program compliance with interdepartmental and department standards. Ensured the development and implementation of recreation programming, Monitoring medical services; providing direct supervision to assigned staff; serve as Administrator on-call; and perform related duties as assigned.
Skills : Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Contracting.
- Provide leadership in implementing outcome-based grant-making process for the Board which administers two city tax levies.
- Supply leadership in strategic planning for both the Mental Health Fund and the Community Children's Services Fund, as well as organizational five year plan.
- Train Board of Trustees and staff, provide guidance and direction in soliciting applications and providing technical assistance to potential applicants, completing the review process, and making funding decisions.
- Facilitate and support partnerships, coalition building and relationship development with other local funders, stakeholders and community leaders.
- Establish reporting guidelines for grantees, prepare and present results & learning as well as investment reports to the Board of Trustees.
- Develop and expand systems and technology in order to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate and contribute in preparation of budget and financial reports.
- Responsible for supervising, training and supporting five Project Directors.
Master Of Education
Deputy Director Of Contracting Resume
Objective : Thirty years of experience as an Deputy Director, Aviator and Commander. Successful at improving organizational performance through team-building, effective management of people, resources, and innovative problem solving. Results-oriented, accomplished leader with a proven track record of building and leading effective operating teams in demanding environments. Adept at organizational and strategic planning, relationship building, process improvement, communicating across multiple organizational levels, and cross-functional departments.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Personnel Management, Resource Management, Military, Airline Transport Pilot.
- Designed and implemented annual organizational and financial goals.
- Hired and coordinated personnel resources, supervised staff, served as liaison with support contractors.
- Recruited individuals for leadership positions including board members, precinct captains, and campaign workers.
- Built and organized volunteer groups to participate in campaigns and organizational activities.
- Launched a statewide lobbying campaign that required recruitment, coordination, and training of hundreds of volunteer activists.
- Played an instrumental role on the steering committee for statewide referendum campaign; hired campaign manager, media consultants, and staff, developed campaign budget and planned all program phases.
- Contributed to membership increase from 1,000 to 12,000 in 4 years, raised $2,000,000 through various fundraising initiatives.
Deputy Director Resume
Summary : Good experience in contracts and grants programs. Well-organized and committed to timelines with good communication skills in both Arabic and English; reliable, flexible, team player and quick to learn.
Skills : MS Excel, Word, Power Point And Outlook.
- Prepare the component monthly expenses projections concerning the training activities and grants payments.
- Assist the Microfinance Component Team Leader and program managers in issues related to USAID, Tijara sub grants program approved by USAID and disbursed to Iraqi Microfinance partners, other component work requirements, work with the component's program managers in developing monitoring plan for their microfinance institutions.
- Supervise the component team members in all administrative issues.
- Grants Manager: Responsible for the Grants Committee final assessment of all grant applications.
- Participate in the grants review, selection and award cycles, and provide monthly & periodic information on funds disbursements and program needs for management and home office.
- Coordinates to link new grantees with other Grants Administration System activities and other organizations under Tijara program objectives.
- Follow up with the grantees on their payments, liquidation reports to ensure timeline commitment.