Deputy Sheriff Resume
Objective : Self-motivated Deputy Sheriff that is project oriented. Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to adapt to stressful situations. Reliable and works well in group settings or individually. Experience in management roles of five or more subordinates. Ability to communicate in multiple methods ensuring goals can be met. Seeking a full-time position in the law enforcement field, with the opportunity for advancement through continuing education/training.
Skills : Mobile Data Terminals, Microsoft Office, Law Enforcement, Security, Management
- Facilitating safe encounters, and de-escalate situations.
- Responsible to ensure that my assigned patrol vehicle is regularly maintained, and conducting systematic inspections to ensure that it, and its various components, is in proper working order and not prone to mechanical failure.
- Responding to calls, completing thorough investigations, observing and acting decisively to situations that may be complex, tense and rapidly evolving.
- Demonstrating the ability to learn quickly, adapt to dynamic situations and deliver consistent quality in job duties.
- Displaying a commitment to the department through participation in ongoing professional development.
- Overseeing the main prison population, diffusing potentially volatile situations and maintaining the safety of inmates and prison staff.
- Collaborating with other deputies in matters pertinent to inmate oversight.
- Responsibilities expanded to include oversight in the work release program.
Deputy Sheriff Resume
Objective : Self-motivated goal oriented Deputy Sheriff with three years of experience and with effective verbal and written communication skills seeking a challenging position offering career growth and advancement. Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in specific capacities, by using my diverse skills and abilities.
Skills : Development Of Training Programs, Personel Management, Asset Deployment, And Allocation, Training Specialist, Field Training Officer, Microsoft Word
- Patrolled a designated area of the city on foot, on a motorcycle, or in a radio cruiser to preserve law and order, to prevent and discover the commission of a crime, and to enforce traffic and parking regulations.
- Answered calls and complaints involving fire, automobile accidents, robberies, and other misdemeanors and felonies.
- At the scene of crime administered first aid, conducted preliminary investigations, gathered evidence, obtained witnesses, and made arrests, testified as a witness in court.
- Interviewed persons with complaints and inquiries and attempted to make the proper disposition or directed them to proper authorities.
- Checked parking meters for overtime parking violations and issues traffic tickets, directed traffic at intersections and participated in escorting funerals and house-movers.
- Conducted accident investigations providing first-aid for injured, taking safeguards to prevent further accidents, interviewed principals and witnesses, taking written statements from drivers, witnesses, examined vehicles and roadways, observing traffic control devices and obstruction to view, took necessary street measurements, cleared the scene of obstructions and wreckage.
- Escorted prisoners to and from the court, ensured that prisoners are properly guarded, supervised trustees washing cars and cleaning buildings.
- Acted as custodian of personal property and evidence being held for court presentation.
- Maintained records of property, evidence, and automobiles held or impounded.
B.S. Terrorism Studies
Deputy Sheriff/ Patrol Sergeant Resume
Summary : Deputy Sheriff/ Patrol Sergeant to work in the field of law enforcement and follow the footsteps of experienced senior officers that will teach me to make the best use of my skills. To learn the various policies and procedures in the field of law by working in the position of a law enforcement officer and perform all the duties assigned to me in an efficient manner. To use my knowledge in the field of law while working as a law enforcement officer with honesty and complete dedication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 45 Wpm, Field Training Officer, Swat Certified, Aegis Police Mobile, New World Systems
- Taken action, as deemed appropriate and within the guidelines of the law and departmental policy, in response to any public offense committed to which there is an immediate danger to person or property or of the escape of the perpetrator of such offense whether on or off duty.
- Performing law enforcement administrative and operational duties such as writing reports, maintaining logs and other records.
- Taking responsibility for and maintaining all issued equipment and attending required training.
- Responding to emergent situations such as natural disasters, civil unrest, or other tactical situations to protect lives and prevent criminal acts.
- Controlling, monitoring, and supervising inmate conduct and safety in court facilities, housing units, during meals, bathing, recreational activities, or work assignments.
- Interpreting and enforcing correctional rules and regulations, such as code of regulations, minimum standards for local detention facilities, title xv.
- Searching inmates, including performing clothed and unclothed body searches, and inspects housing units for contraband.
- Responding to inmate disturbances or emergencies and taking action to control the situation in accordance with legal guidelines, training, and established departmental policies and procedures.
M.P.A in Public Administration
Deputy Sheriff/Correction Officer Resume
Summary : A highly organized take charge Deputy Sheriff/correction Officer with 14 years of experience and with strong analytical skills, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and focuses meticulous attention to detail. Outstanding written and oral communication skills. History of taking strong leadership skills to solve problematic situations. Dedicated to ensuring the safety of employees and visitors and minimizing potential corporate losses.
Skills : Public Relations, Investigations, Supervision Of Mutible Personel, Supervisor, Investigations, Patrol, Elelectrical Certification
- Gathered preliminary investigation information as a first responder to crime scenes.
- Responded quickly to dispatch and took appropriate action at crime and disaster scenes.
- Monitored and investigated suspicions persons and situations and unusual activities. Directed traffic during an emergency and congested situations.
- Instructed suspects on field sobriety tests and used portable equipment to perform tests.
- Prepared cases for trial and appeared and testified in court as a witness.
- Conducted covert, undercover investigations to uncover ongoing crimes and crimes in progress.
- Liaised with school counselors and administrators regarding juvenile offenders.
- Wrote reports on arrests made, activities performed and unusual incidents observed.
High School Diploma