Mud Engineer Resume
Headline : Seeking challenging position in a big drilling fluids and services company where can contribute to the growth of this company. will utilize experience as an operations coordinator to achieve the company mission goals. It is goal to drill deeper wells with highest degree possible with high performance including cost effective, controlling well cost and minimize reservoir damage.
Skills : Inventory, Management, Trainer.
- Completed control of inventory drilling fluids, and all responsibilities in drilling after surface drill out until total depth achieved.
- Worked with drilling company and company man, pusher and all rig employes for safe successful well bore.
- Planned and Coordinated inventory logistics to and from well site location Build, test and monitor drilling fluids according to API standards Provide .
- Planned direct mud-sample testing operations.
- Created specialized fluids to drill holes in the desired location by blending different mixtures.
- Loaded and unloading vacuum trucks with shifts ranging from 8-36 hours.
- Checked drilling fluids properties sent in reports mix products wear proper ppe communicate with everyone on location Skills Used Checking properties .
Sr. Mud Engineer Resume
Headline : To obtain a career where previous training, work history and ability to excel in a team environment will benefit your company.
Skills : Drilling Supervisor, Work Over Supervisor, Drilling Engineer, Mud Engineer.
- Gathered all data needed to coordinate all products that would be used for the certain fluid .
- Responsible for gathering information, documenting, making a regular, physical and chemical checks on drilling mud daily and at times conditioning long.
- Monitored oilfield drilling fluid (In well).
- Prepared composition and volume reports.
- Managed fluids by adding proper chemicals.
- Attended Halliburton Mud School, TX and graduated and was Mud Engineer .
- Worked in the field overlooking the day to day .
Bachelor In Petroleum Engineer
Jr. Mud Engineer Resume
Summary : Utilize training, experience, people skills, and abilities to achieve company and personal goals. With my experience in many different parts of the workforce can prove to be an asset with any company who chooses to use my specialties. By doing this I will provide life long career and foundation with a stable company.
Skills : Sales, Mud Engineer, Customer Service, Hard Labor, Computer Programs.
- Tested properties of drilling mud to make sure they are in specifications.
- Worked with OBM, WBM, Foam, and air drilling.
- Kept a accurate inventory of all chemicals on location.
- Oversaw mixing of chemicals.
- Used calculation on spotting fluids bottoms up time, total circulation and cement jobs.
- Kept a keen eye for well control situations as they arise.
- Helped with knowledge of chemicals and what are used for.
P.A.C.E TRAINING CERTIFIED
Asst. Mud Engineer Resume
Summary : Obtain diploma of Drilling Fluids Engineer from API (Algerian Petroleum Institute). Had worked in the oilfield business for more than 22 years, as Drilling fluid and cement Supervisor and Superintendent, would like to enlarge my professional activity in other countries where interesting to travel, for further interview where can discuss skills please join on the above phone numbers i'm ready to work any where .very interested to do job Drilling Fluis Supervisor.
Skills : Vertical And Horizantal Well , OBM , WBM, Gel-Polymer.
- Worked as a mud engineer for a little over a year, when times got slow.
- Worked in Newparks drilling fluid warehouse as the Mud plant maniger for the Rocky mountain district.
- Provided well site service to customers of Sonatrach 3- Based on interpreted results of routine and specialized testing, provides technical guidance of API customized engineered fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Formulated and operated mud systems.
- Provided testing, technical analysis and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Managed issues such as abnormal pressure control, lost circulation and various other physically and chemically related problems.
- Carried out different calculations related to drilling fluid in order to find out Metallic displacement, capacity of drill pipe.
Engineer In Drilling Fluids
Associate Mud Engineer Resume
Objective : Results driven professional with solid business experience in sales and marketing as well as in the oil and gas industry who possesses a proven record of achievement evidenced by ability to build and expand business. Talents demonstrated by ability to conduct market research, analyze customer operations and develop strategies that delivered increases in unit sales and revenue.
Skills : Drilling Supervisor, Work Over Supervisor, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Mud Engineer.
- Prepared well summaries with recommendations for further wells pertaining to the circulating system.
- Ran complete mud checks on water based and oil based mud systems.
- Maintained mud properties requested by contractors.
- Maintained an orderly, and consistent inventory of chemicals and lab equipment.
- Filled out, and producing quality mud reports on the fluid being maintained.
- Worked along side the company man to help produce the best results possible for the well.
- Figured bottoms up strokes and spotting pills as necessary for the well.
B.S. In Chemical Engineering
Mud Engineer III Resume
Objective : Seeking a career opportunity in which talents and skill sets can be fully utilized. A proven professional, highly motivated and committed to success in everything do. bring to the table 23 years of Operations, Leadership, and Training experience.
Skills : Mud Engineering, Habilitation Training Specialist.
- Ran mud checks to find PH, PoM, HTHP, ES, Gel Strengths, and Chlorides.
- Filled out reports in Mud Man, Mud Pro, And Percs.
- Liaisoned with Drilling Site Managers and rig site personnel for controlled logistic operations of drilling fluids, chemicals and equipment.
- Maintained and utilized mud lab, carrying mud checks & making on-site recommendations to maintain the required specifications of a proper wellbore with reference to a mud program and amendments.
- Inventory Controlled and Managed all water, oil, and synthetic based drilling fluids and operational control of solids equipment.
- Provided constant support to aid drilling operations in providing customers the most efficient, environmentally safe drilling fluids that are available.
- Responsible for managing the daily active/passive sonar department operations.
B.S. In Chemical Engineering
Mud Engineer II Resume
Summary : Pursuing a position in the oil and gas industry as either a mud engineer, project engineer, or as a drilling fluids consultant working directly for an operator.
Skills : Drilling Supervisor, Work Over Supervisor, Drilling Engineer.
- Responsible for managing daily work assignments and ensuring the safety of all personnel.
- Oversaw quality control of all preventative and corrective maintenance performed.
- Trained personnel to perform tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Provided career guidance and counseling to 40 senior and junior personnel.
- Worked Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico, running Salt Gel with yellow and white starch, fresh water bentonite and pac, brine water and polymer mud,.
- Watched for and preventing potential problems.
- Dealt with sever loss circulating, abnormal gas pressure, excessive solids, unstable hole conditions, salt water flows and mud souring (bugs).
Basic Drilling Fluids Engineering In Drilling Mud
Mud Engineer I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position within company. Acquire high professional skills. Achieve high career improvements. Achievement of the maximum knowledge on a specialty. Appling gained experience and qualification in drilling activities. Mud Engineer, Drilling Supervisor Assistant.
Skills : Mechanic helper, Carpenter, Floorhand, Motoman, Derricman.
- Worked the Barnett Shale play in the Fort Worth Basin.
- Ran mainly fresh water and pac systems.
- Worked on many high angle / horizontal wells, dealing with sloughing shale, sever losses and hole cleaning of horizontal wells.
- Worked Permian Basin, much the same as previous experiences, but made sales calls and wrote mud programs using bit records, .
- Produced & updated daily/weekly/monthly reports to client, company management.
- Controlled fluids treatment & fluids preparation equipment.
- Controlled drilling fluids quality & elimination of unconformity to the standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Mud Engineer Resume
Objective : Would like to work for a company that will enhance the skills already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Excel Spreadsheets, Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Maintaining Ballances, Management, Inventory.
- Ran fresh water, lignite and pac systems.
- Ran Potassium based mud system, requiring HTHP check and 24 hr service.
- Worked offshore Texas and Louisiana as a Mud Engineer, on the Shelf and Deepwater.
- Transferred to the Gulf Coast area as of Aug '99, primarily for BP in Mississippi Canyon (1 1/2 years on the Amberjack Project) and Matagorda blocks .
- Weighed or measured materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Compounded or process ingredients or dyes, according to formulas.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications or information.
Bachelor Of Science
Mud Engineer Resume
Objective : Junior engineer with two (2) years domestic & international experience. Skilled with reserves & economics software, reserves projections, rig operations, mud engineering, fracturing operations and borehole seismic interpretation. Fluent in English & Arabic.
Skills : Mud engineering, fracturing operations and borehole seismic interpretation. Fluent in English & Arabic.
- Managed drilling fluids for deviated and horizontal wells in the Permian Basin of west Texas.
- Maintained physical and chemical properties of drilling fluids from well spud to completion.
- Supervised fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis, and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Responsible for drilling fluid inventory, logistics and daily cost management.
- Supervised the Liquid mud plant operations.
- Advised clients on potential treatments or improvements to the fluid system based on data analysis and mud testing.
- Responsible for maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately In charge of onsite inventory quanities on customer .
Bachelor Of Science