Summary : Proficient R, & SAS techniques to analyze Oncology and medical device data with lists, tables, and graphics for statistical reports.
Skills : SAS Programming, MS Word, Excel.
- Worked as a biostatistician on clinical trails medic with behavior science research.
- Written statistical related sections for protocol, proposal and grant applications; writing the statistical analysis plans, performing sophisticated statistical analysis
- Published more than 30 peer-reviewed papers in various journals; won several grants; research findings were presented in various professional conferences by investigators.
- Communicated with internal and external team players;.
- Provided principal investigators and team members weekly updates on study progress message strategies about a genetic basis by writing the statistical analyses and results sections.
- Analyzed statistical data on TBI and published results in scientific and professional journals including the Journal of Medicine.
- Performed statistical analysis of pharmacokinetic and dermatological data from clinical research studies compiled statistical reports to assess drug performance
- Estimated pharmacokinetic parameters involved in drug metabolism Study protocol.
Sr. Biostatistician Resume
Headline : Developing statistical analysis plan, including table and listing specification, generating and validating SDTM, ADaMs, data listings and tables for individual studies and ISE for CDISC-compliant data submission.
Skills : CDISC, SAS, R.
- Worked as clinical SAS programmers to ensure the accuracy of summary tables and graphs produced for final reports.
- Included the coordination of table program distribution and validation responsibilities among team members.
- Conducted training and mentoring of junior level SAS programmers o Assisting in overseeing daily tasks associated with clinical programming and pharmaceutical analyses with developing Case Report
- Prepared statistical section of the protocols.
- Prepared statistical analysis plans including mock up tables.
- Applied statistical methods and analysis of clinical study data.
- Prepared of statistical section of clinical trial reports.
Master Of Art
Jr. Biostatistician Resume
Summary : More than fourteen years of research experience utilizing biostatistics/statistics and statistical SAS programming. In addition to completing a doctorate degree in demography with a statistics emphasis.
Skills : Applied Statistical Methods, SQL Query Language, Minitab, Microsoft Office Products.
- Wrote methods and results sections of research manuscripts.
- Prepared and present national research presentations.
- Published and Presentations' committee.
- Recruited Monitoring committee.
- Prepared reports to the funding agency and Blood Institute Produced safety and efficacy tables and listings for NDA submissions Created data sets
- Worked with clinical SAS programmers to ensure the accuracy of summary graphs produced for distribution and validation among team members Validated SAS programs
- Integrated data from multiple sources; Implemented sampling strategy using SQL query.
- Developed logistic regression models to validate and improve existing tools in risk assessment of health care quality measures; Optimally classified a predictive variable into a given number.
Bachelor In Pharmacy
Biostatistician III Resume
Summary : Over 6 months experience as biostatistician in preparing FDA Biologics License Applications Have 3 years' experience as data analyst in several health-related research projects.
Skills : Perfrom statistical analysis on research data, Data analyst, SAS.
- Developed SAS Macro Documentation Standards and Standard for Analysis Datasets.
- Assisted in selected appropriate statistical methods for analysis for analysis of Phase I, Phase II and Phase III clinical trial studies.
- Calculated sample sizes for Data Management audits.
- Assisted Clinical and Data Management in CRF design of Phase II and Phase III clinical trials.
- Intervented in reducing suicide risk and co-morbid underage drinking using a randomly assigned, staggered baseline, dynamic wait list control design with three remote rural Native villages.
- Completed biostatistician Research Support.
- Included but not limit analyze clinical trial data (including summary tables, data listings, reports and graphs) according to statistical analysis plans.
Biostatistician II Resume
Summary : Developing statistical analysis plan, including table and listing specification, generating and validating SDTM, ADaMs, data listings and tables for individual studies and ISE for CDISC-compliant data submission.
Skills : R, SQL.
- Performed statistical analyses to final publication of the results) In the laboratory of bTeam Developed and n a European epidemiological study of infection
- Mentored medical students and surgical residents on design and conduct of research projects.
- Perform online publication database searches as necessary.
- Edited the departmental journal print and website editions .
- Developed a new model to calculate incidence of HIV infection from prevalence data Designed and performed statistical analysis on a large study on mother to child transmission
- Analyzed in vitro medical diagnostic equipment data to compare chemical and mechanical design modifications with competitive instrument.
- Analysed and reports were done for marketing division use on VAX/VMS mainframe operating system with SAS.
Associate Biostatistician Resume
Summary : Twenty (20) years of experience as a practicing Biostatistician through the application of statistical methods to observational and clinical data in academic research and pharmaceutical drug development.
Skills : SAS.
- Provided input on the appropriateness of the study design sample size and suggestion of statistical methodologies.
- Reviewed case report forms) to ensure that the design meets the protocol criteria.
- Generate and review randomization schedules to ensure that there are no errors and that protocol and sponsor requirements are met.
- Analysed plans based on the protocol and develop mock-up tables for the statistical analysis plans.
- Harvested fish by implementing a model fisheries-to-schools program that builds upon the successes and lessons learned from farm-to-school programs.
- Progresed on study activities so that deadlines are met.
- Increased food security and improve dietary quality in Alaskan communities and to strengthen local and regional markets for sustainably.
Master Of Research
Lead Biostatistician Resume
Objective : Over 3 years experience in analyzing real medical data with longitudinal and survival outcomes. Summer internships in statistical modeling of energy demand and price elasticity.
Skills : SAS, C, R, M Plus, SPSS, Access, GIS.
- Performed multi-level logistical regression and latent transition analysis in statistical design and analysis.
- Mixed model latent class analysis and latent transition analysis are applied to multiple research aims.
- Looked after for study design sample size calculation with power justification statistical analysis plans and reports.
- Provided advanced statistical techniques as linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis cross-sectional analysis.
- Utilized various SAS proceduresand statistical programs
- Authored the numerous posters and presentations.
- Worked with nephrology faculty and fellows within the division, analyzing data related to kidney disease and transplant in both observational studies and clinical trials.
- Included as a coauthor on papers, abstracts and presentations.
Biostatistician I Resume
Objective : Currently working as a Biostatistician in Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation.
Skills : Proficient in statistical programs R, SAS, SPSS, and STATA. Excel and Access. Predictive Modeling.
- Wrote statistical analysis methods and results sections for articles submitted to peer-reviewed publications.
- Prepared tables and graphs for same publications and Data Safety & Monitoring Boards.
- Wrote statistical analysis sections for grant applications, earning partial salary support.
- Analyzed data, wrote results, and prepared graphs and tables for posters for scientific meetings.
- Served as biostatistics support for Psychiatry residents journal club.
- Trained residents, fellows, and junior faculty in principles of experimental design, scientific method, and statistical analysis.
- Analyzed data(multivarite analysis mixed effects data mining and generated reports including dynamic data visualization and tabulating results.
- Assisted clinical research personnel in the design and analysis of clinical trials and provide other statistical support as needed.
Associate Biostatistician Resume
Summary : Handling real data sets in multidiscipline studies with interest in nonparametric classification and variable selection.
Skills : Excellent Communication And Writing Skills, Database.
- Helped and planed to design research projects within the Medical Foundation.
- Provided statistical methods and sample size estimation for research purposes.
- Conducted statistical analysis on human genomic and expression data, including multivariate regression splines, hierarchical clustering using different distance metricsprovided statistical consulting to scientists.
- Lead statistical and programming activities for assigned projects.
- Reviewed study protocols, identify appropriate statistical methodologies, and develop Data Analysis Plans.
- Gained hands-on experience in ANOVA, logistic regression and mixed models.
- Used theSAS to report listings, tables and graphs.
- Processed hierarchical clustering using different distance metricsprovided statistical consulting to scientists.
Biostatistician Intern Resume
Summary : Experienced modeler for longitudinal analysis and logistic regression. Good writing with strong publication record - Diverse scientific background.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAS, SPSS.
- Collaborated with cross-functional team to write testing and assessment protocol.
- Worked with Information Technology Infrastructure Team to refine and format database to incorporate results of analyses and recommended solutions.
- Worked closely with Physical Therapy Team to ensure efficient data capture and reporting.
- Used knowledge of research and evaluation to methodologies to guarantee that proper techniques were implemented in the collection of data.
- Validated and analyzied data for accuracy and completeness, developed algorithms for predicting the outcome of employees' testing and assessment.
- Presentated models to senior leadership, identified and explained patterns and trends relating to particular processes.
- Understood the solutions presented, algorithms were used in decision making of detailed policies.
Objective : Statistician with experience in SAS programming, data mining, data management and modeling. Adept at working at individual projects and in cross-functional teams. Experienced in translating and presenting complex data reports to clients and stakeholders.
Skills : R, SAS, Sql Server.
- Developed Poisson Regression analysis of call data to understand the effect of ban FDAon cold and cough medicine to children
- Authenticated Markov Chain Monte Carlo model of drug abuse by three digit zip code.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures for Clinical Trial data management.
- Wrote Data Management plan for Black Widow Spider antivenin, phase III clinical trial Validated electronic data captured software to 21 CFR part 11 compliance, REDCap, for use in regulated clinical trials.
- Wrote REDCap acceptable use policy for Denver Health Validated SAS programs of other department programmers.
- Used CDISC variable standards for phase III drug trial of Black Widow anti-venom.
- Analysed Statistical analysis of Blood Lead levels.
Headline : Extensive experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, SQL database management Proficient programming with SAS, R, C++ Self starter, strong problem solving, multi-tasking, team-work, written, and verbal skills.
Skills : Good Problem Solving With Strong Analytical, Design.
- Integrated the data from different sources like excel, .txt, .cvs using Access.
- Featured the extraction of large databases using Access.
- Analyzed data and applied different statistical techniques
- Provided support in a wide variety of semi-complex statistical assignments.
- Participated in obtaining statistical components of protocols pertaining to development-phase projects.
- Provided support in preparing reportsas well as charts with graphs and other documents.
- Extarcted statistical methods and the theory of statistics.